36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 00:00:00 Reply

^500th comment

A major milestone that I never thought I could reach. Thanks to everyone who has read and supported the story thus far. It appears that we are on the back end of the story. If I were to guess, I'd say there may be 8-10 more chapters before the end. That of course is a very rough estimate, but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible.

Stay tuned.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
TheBigLemon
TheBigLemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 05:11:39 Reply

At 7/15/07 12:00 AM, 36Holla wrote: ^500th comment

A major milestone that I never thought I could reach. Thanks to everyone who has read and supported the story thus far. It appears that we are on the back end of the story. If I were to guess, I'd say there may be 8-10 more chapters before the end. That of course is a very rough estimate, but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible.

Stay tuned.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

Also, thanks for putting me in it for once :D lol

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 06:47:22 Reply

The amount of D-Lucks recently has been lacklustre. But other than that, good chapter.

Socrates
Socrates
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 06:49:23 Reply

So what's this story about?

iateamexican
iateamexican
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 15:44:14 Reply

At 7/15/07 06:49 AM, Socrates wrote: So what's this story about?

..read it?

BBS Signature
kdfsjljklgjfg
kdfsjljklgjfg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 19:09:24 Reply

At 7/15/07 12:00 AM, 36Holla wrote: ^500th comment

A major milestone that I never thought I could reach.

oh, i got the 500th of the epic story? sweet

and so the story begins to heat up toward the climax

Reaperyami
Reaperyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-15 19:11:50 Reply

At 7/15/07 07:09 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote:
oh, i got the 500th of the epic story? sweet

Damit! So close...

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-17 17:56:19 Reply

Is it another chapter?!?!

Sadly no it isnt. I decided to take an extra day break becase of the redesign which I'm still getting used to. After all the hypes died down in the next day, I'll resume working on it.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
McJesus
McJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Artist
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-18 05:33:56 Reply

Clearly I want my chapters now, but I'll wait.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-19 16:06:02 Reply

Ok so a small update. There are obvious problems with the coding because of the new layout, and I've been told that these problems will be fixed soon. However, I still have a full chapter ready to post. This will have to wait though, as I have to go to work in ten minutes. When I get back though, I will have to nitpick throughout my entire chapter, removing all quotation marks and apostrophes, then copy the chapter into the text box, and put replace all the quotes/apostrophes again. It's going to suck but the chapter should be up sometime tonight.

Also, I just want to test something real quick.

%u201CThat is good news. Yes, send them over right away, and I need you to come back here.%u201D

Im guessing the above text will be screwed up but if it isnt, then the chapter will be up sooner.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-19 18:28:20 Reply

Note: This chapter will be broken up into four parts like the Base Battle Chapter. Also, I hope that my manual revisions work.

Chapter 21A: Poppin' N' Lockin'
Part 1 of 2

The groups of Sard and mine moved down the passage way of the sewer cautiously. While the Clocks said that there was very little danger here besides the sewage, we still had the feeling that we could be attacked at any moment. We periodically looked at the map we were given to get our bearings. Sards' squad had a straight shot at the manhole they were looking for, while my squad had to make a turn at some point to look for ours.

Judging by the map, we were very close to the manhole that Sards group had to go through, and close to the passage that my squad was to go down.

"So according to this, our stop should be right down here." Said MonkeyBalz as he consulted the map.

Just as he said this, a light could be seen a fair distance away, shining over a ladder. Right before the ladder was a makeshift bridge made out of wood to help us cross to the other side where the passage was.

"Well, I guess we are splitting up here." I said. "Make sure you guys get back safe." I said as I started crossing the bridge.

"Same with you guys." Responded Sard. Give those cat wannabes a good ass kicking.

Don't you worry about that. We will. Replied D-Lucks.

With that, my squad crossed the bridge and walked down the passageway, leaving Sard and his squad standing next to the ladder.

"Well, are you ready guys?" asked Sard.

"As ready as we we'll ever be I think." Said Dry-Ice.

Sard nodded and volunteered to climb the ladder first. He climbed slowly, not wishing to make any noise. After a few seconds, he had reached the top. Holding his breath, Sard slowly lifted the manhole cover an inch off the ground. He peeked through the crack and saw a room that looked like it could be the basement of the place. He waited a few seconds, looking for any signs of life, but there were none. Still wanting to be cautious, Sard carefully lifted the cover, inch by inch, until he was able to put it aside. He started climbing out of the hole and motioned for everyone to follow him.

The rest of the squad followed, and within a minute, everyone had climbed up from the sewers into the basement. ZombieSquirrel was the last to climb up and he carefully replaced the cover once he was up. Everyone removed their oxygen masks, so as to give them better peripheral vision, and left them and the rest of the supplies by the manhole cover.

Sard motioned for everyone to be silent, and to follow him. He slowly creeped to the doorway of the room, and listened on the other side for any noise. He didn't hear anything, and started opening the door as quietly as he could. As he opened the door, Sard saw that they were still in the basement. It seemed the lower level had several rooms. Sard kept going, getting more confident that nobody was in the basement at that time, as he started walking faster. The rest of the squad followed him into the next room, which seemed to be the main storage room for the basement. It had multiple crates and boxes, and there was an assortment of other miscellaneous items such as a pool table, a rack with clothes hanging off of it, and a few bookcases, all of it covered in a thick layer of dust.

On the other side of the room was a stone staircase that seemed to lead up to the main floor. Sard again motioned for everyone to follow him up. At the top was a door, which had to lead to the main floor. Sard listened at the door to see if he could make out anyone past it. He again heard nothing, and taking that as a good sign, he started slowly opening the door.

The door was about halfway open when out of nowhere a large number of voices suddenly shouted out, "SURPRISE!!"

The door was ripped open and the next thing Sard saw was the smiling faces of several people, each of them dressed in a weird set of clothing. Before Sard could do anything, he was pulled past the door and into the room. Fully expecting the worst, Sard closed his eyes. But after a second he realized that he wasn't going to be harmed.

"Oh you're not who we're waiting for! What were you and your friends doing down there?" asked one girl who was dressed in red dress, and a silver mask on her face. "Were you all preparing something for the surprise?"

"Um%u2026well." Sard started out.

"Well I'm sure that whatever it is, it will be wonderful." Interrupted the girl.

By this time the rest of the squad had been pulled through the door and everyone was looking around confused. The new arrivals caught the attention of most of the 30 some odd people in the room, who all started making conversation about the new guests.

"I say Donald, what are they supposed to be dressed up as?"

"Well if it were my guess, I would say that they were dressing up as a despicable group of Newgrounds soldiers."

"Oh my god, you're right! They're wearing the uniforms and everything."

"Yes and look, they even brought realistic looking guns to the party. I say, that gOt fellow makes the best replicas I've ever seen!"

"Oh my, they even smell terrible. I love how they did that to symbolize how the NG soldiers are filth. I say you fine people." Called out the woman to Sards group, "Those costumes are absolutely fantastic! It's a shame that we haven't made an acquaintance yet. Ah well, that will have to wait for later, after the surprise."

By this time, everyone was very confused. Sard and his group had been expecting to fight their way to Raspberry Lock, and instead they were being greeted like they were actual guests.

Sard took this time to survey the room. It was fairly large with pillars over the sides of the room, and a grand staircase at the back leading up to the two sections of the 2nd floor. Before Sard could take any more mental notes, the girl who had grabbed him before started talking to him.

"So are you guys excited for the surprise?"

"Well..um.." Sard started saying. He could already tell that he was losing her interest, and he quickly blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Where's Raspberry Lock?"

"Oh, he's upstairs getting ready. He wants to look good for the guest of honor."

"Well um%u2026would it be possible for us to talk to him about something?" Steve said awkwardly.

"I'm not the one who says you can talk to him or not, but if you want, I can tell you that he is on the 2nd floor. You take a left on the staircase, and then he's in the 2nd room up there. What do you need to ask him about?"

fingers crossed

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-19 18:35:01 Reply

Chapter 21A: Poppin' N' Lockin'
Part 2 of 2

"Oh, it's about that surprise we have preparing in the basement. I just need to check something with him."

"Oh, then you have fun doing that." Said the girl with a cheerful tone.

The girl walked away, and Sard motioned for everyone to follow him up the stairs. By this time, everyone else had lost interest in the squad and had gone back to the party. Even the guards of the place were drinking, and took no note of the squad as they climbed the stairs.

"Are these people seriously that stupid?" whispered Missallanpoe.

"I don't know about stupid. But it's lucky as fuck that we'd be here on the night they have a costume party." Replied Zombie

"Yeah but, how could they think our weapons are fake? We could kill these people at any time if we wanted to."

"Ryan, go kill the fat lady over there!" said Zombie "Do it do it do it do it!"

"Shut up Zombie! Why don't you shoot that gay guy in the pink." replied Ryan.

Zombie went to lift his gun, before Sard slapped his hand down.

"What the fuck are you two doing!? Just be quiet and follow me!"

%u201CParty pooper.%u201D Said Zombie under his breath.

The squad reached the top of the stairs and walked to the outside of the room. Carefully Sard opened the door, with his gun pointed. As he peeked in the room, he saw Raspberry Lock, hovering over his desk with his back to the door. Quickly and quietly, Sard rushed up to the figure, grabbed his hand and pointed the gun at his head.

This action elicited no response however, and it soon became apparent why. Raspberry Lock had a stab wound in his chest, the knife still protruding from his body, and he had been propped up to make it look like he had been standing over his desk. Sard turned the body around to show his squad what had happened, a confused look in his eyes. The rest of the squad looked equally as confused as they went up to inspect the body. But as soon as they had all entered the room, the door slammed shut behind them.

MonkeyBalz and Ryan both ran back and started tugging on the handle, but it was to no avail. They had been locked in. As they continued pulling, a soft hissing noise could be heard, and a greenish mist could be seen entering the room from spouts that had been built into the ceiling.

"They're gassing us!" yelled Sard who ran up to the door and tried to help open it. It still wouldn't budge. The gas descended quickly into the room and soon had enveloped everyone. As Sard kept pulling, his senses started getting dull. He suddenly was having a hard time keeping his eyes open, and his body was being robbed of all its strength. Everyone else was having the same effects, as they all looked dreary eyed and tired. Before Sard knew it, he didn't have the strength to pull on the door anymore and he dropped to his knees.

Everyone else had already done the same and a few of them were lying down on the ground. Sard struggled to keep awake but he was quickly losing the battle. His body collapsed on the floor, and his eyes slowly closed shut. Sard and the rest of his squad had been knocked out cold.

When this happened, the hissing noise stopped, and the gas slowly dissipated from the room, through the air vents. When it was gone, the door unlocked, and someone walked into the room.

It was the figure with the gas mask. They walked in, and quickly closed the door. Then they walked up to Raspberry Locks body, pulled out the knife, and put it in their belt. The figure then pulled out a cell phone and started dialing. They only had to wait a second before the call was picked up.

"Where are you?! Why did you disappear on me?!" came the voice of Sevenstar on the line.

"Sorry sir, but I felt that Raspberry Lock might have needed some help. Unfortunately, those kids got to him first and killed him." Said the robotic voice, which hid any sign that the figure was lying.

"Well that isn't exactly terrible news, but I told you not to interfere with their plan!"

"Actually sir, I have a little present for you when I get back. I captured the squad that killed Raspberry Lock, and I'll be having some of the guards here, transport them to your place."

"That is good news. Yes, send them over right away, and I need you to come back here."

"Sorry, but I can't do that. I have a feeling that the KK mansion will also be needing my services tonight as well."

"You dare disobey me?!"

"No sir, I just don't agree that the leaders should be left to die. I will return to you by the end of the night. You have my word on that."

"Hmph! You're lucky you captured that squad. Otherwise I would have sent every unit in the city to look for you. Be glad that I'm in a forgiving mood."

"Don't worry sir. I'm as glad as a goose. I'll talk to you later with another update soon."

The line clicked and the figure tucked the phone back into their pocket.

"I'll be even more glad when you're not in my way anymore Sevenstar." Thought the figure as they left the room.

---------------
I did notice the errors managed to find thier way into the previous part, but at least the chapters are now readable. Hopefully this chapter turns out ok as well

BBS Signature
kdfsjljklgjfg
kdfsjljklgjfg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-19 22:34:59 Reply

i presume we are beginning to enter the "good" parts

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-19 22:37:51 Reply

At 7/19/07 10:34 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: i presume we are beginning to enter the "good" parts

If you got something to say just say it.

BBS Signature
KerfuffleMach2
KerfuffleMach2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-20 00:06:34 Reply

Damn. A person in the shadows, pulling all the strings.

McJesus
McJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Artist
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-20 05:00:33 Reply

Spotted a spelling mistake or two, and some missing quotation marks, but it's still good.

Can't wait for more.

SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-20 13:09:20 Reply

Really awesome. I like this split chapters. Keep 'em coming dude.

Reaperyami
Reaperyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-20 23:47:56 Reply

These damn bugs... Anyway, the chapter was great. I can't wait to find out who the dude in the mask is.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 00:09:23 Reply

Chapter 21B: M3M's Not So Heterosexual Adventure
Part 1 of 2

Like Sard's squad, M3M had a straight shot to his manhole cover to the north. Heartbreak and his squad had been with M3M for a bit before they had to part ways awhile back. One might have considered his sqaud to be a little short handed with only four people in it. But even so, they were ready to do their job.

They were however, not very comfortable at the moment.

"God damn it smells worse than a pile of dead hookers down here." Said M3M who was obviously becoming very irritable because of the stench.

"Well think of it this way. It's better to be down here with just a bad smell, rather than have a bunch of dead hookers in your house and trying to explain that to the police." Said TBL

Everyone gave TBL a weird look prompting his response, "What? I'm just trying to lighten things up."

"Well do it some other time Lemon. I cant say that im enjoying being here right now."

"I don't care where I am, as long as I can be with my Gendo." Said Matt as he smiled at Gendo lovingly.

"Goddamn! Will you two get off the whole gay thing! I don't have a problem with you being gay, but just do it on your own time!"

"We'll get off it when Gendo here gets off me." Said Matt with a mischevious smile.

M3M let out a big sigh before starting to fast walk down the ledge, muttering under his breath. "Goddamn bitch fags."

It turned out that the manhole they were looking for was just ahead, and M3M stopped there to wait for everyone to catch up.

"Well guys here it is. Just be quiet and dont fuck up." Said M3M as he ascended the ladder.

Without much regard for being cautious, M3M just took the cover off without looking and climbed out. It was lucky for him that there was nobody in the basement at that time. Everyone else followed, and climbed up into what looked like the main section of the basement. The room was very dark, with the only light being the moon light coming in from a small window high above on the far wall. It was a fairly empty room except for a few thick wooden tables scattered around, a very long staircase that led to the main floor, and the back wall which was completely covered by wine racks. There were at least 150 different bottles lined up on the racks. Everyone stood still and removed their oxygen masks, while waiting for their eyes to adjust to the darkness. After a minute, everyone got a fair picture of what the room looked like and they started moving around the room.

"Looks like Raspberry Uzi loves his wine." said Gendo as he walked along the racks inspecting the bottles. "Maybe we can take one when we leave for a victory drink later."

"I don't care if you do, but first you have to make sure you get back in one piece." Replied M3M. "Speaking of which, we have to keep moving. Somehow we've gotta get around this place without being detected."

Nobody had time to respond as the sound of a the door to the basement could be heard opening, and footsteps were heard going down the stairs. Everyone looked around frantically, and finally at M3M who quickly whispered to everyone, "Hide!"

The only problem was that the place was so bare that there wasnt too much to hide around. TBL and Gendo quickly flipped a table over, putting it down quietly and motioned for everyone to hide behind it. Everyone except M3M did, who decided to hide in the darkest corner of the room which was on the back wall next to the end of the wine racks. They all waited with baited breath as the footsteps were joined by another pair. Now there were two people coming down the stairs. As the steps got closer, the squad could hear the two having a conversation.

"Damn it, why hasn't the light been fixed down here? Its going to take forever to find that bottle!"

"So you already have a specific wine in mind sir?"

"Yes, but it's going to be a bit of a job finding it in the dark."

"Oh, well sorry for asking sir, but why do you need me to come with you again?"

"So we can find the bottle im thinking of faster numbskull! My wine collection has gotten so disorganized that even I forget where certain bottles are. I should really have you all put it back in order once you all get the chance."

The lights from a pair of flashlights could now be seen near the bottom of the stairs. Behind one of the lights was a bulky man in a suit, obviously a bodyguard. Holding the other light was a familiar looking boy. It was Raspberry Uzi himself, and just like the picture the squad had seen earlier, he had two uzis strapped to his belt, and he was wearing a hat with a Raspberry logo on it.

"Ok, ill start on this end and you cover the other end." said Raspberry Uzi as he and the guard split up. M3M started getting more nervous now because Raspberry was moving closer and closer to his position. Beads of sweat started trickling down his face as the light kept on moving closer to him. Unbeknownst to Raspberry, the light from his flashlight was only inches from M3M's face when he suddenly heard a noise from the other side of the wall.

"What the hell! Auggggh!" Came the voice of the guard in the darkness across the room. Raspberry quickly shined the light in that direction revealing an unwelcome sight. The bodyguard was on the ground and was bleeding from his head. Standing above him was TBL who had obviously used the butt of his gun to knock out the guard. Raspberrys composure was shattered as an evident look of fear was on his face, but after a second he regained his senses enough to take some kind of action.

"Guards! There are intrude-"

Raspberry was completely cut off as M3M snuck up from behind and hit Raspberry on the head with his gun.

"Huh. A black man hiding in the shadows actually worked." M3M remarked casually. "Alright, we gotta get out of here. They might have heard us!"

M3M was right. A few seconds after that the door to the main floor was shoved open and a voice could be heard.

"Boss! Are you ok? Reed, are you and Boss ok?"

Gendo and Matt were busy moving a table in front of the manhole cover, while M3M started dragging Raspberry's body towards it. He wasn't too hard to carry but the dead weight still took time to move. When the body was close enough, they all hid behind the table with their guns ready. M3M gave the signal for everyone to wait. By this time, a group of 5 guards had descended the stairs and were carefully making their way towards the back of the room. They obviously noticed something was amiss when they saw the overturned tables.

"Boss? Where are ya? Did you fall and hurt yourself?" One of the guards called out.

M3M peeked around the side of the table and saw that the guards were in a rough line. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Everyone waited for a few seconds as the guards got closer to the table. Finally M3M had had enough of the waiting and gave the signal.

"Now!" He yelled out.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 00:10:30 Reply

Chapter 21B: M3M's Not So Heterosexual Adventure
Part 2 of 2

All four of them popped up from under the table and fired upon the unsuspecting group of guards. Many of their shots counted as three of the guards went down immediately. The other two had been resourceful enough retreat back, flip over a table of their own on the other side, and the room quickly became a standoff battle. As the two sides fought, M3M motioned for Matt to get down the manhole.

"We need to get out of here! Wait down there and I'll throw Raspberry for you to catch."

Matt nodded and staying as low as possible, he took off the manhole cover and slid down the ladder. He landed on the platform and looked back up towards the hole.

"Alright Im ready!" He called up to M3M

M3M started dragging Raspberries body along the floor and hovered him over the hole. It was a ten foot drop to the bottom, but at this point, this was the best they could do. M3M dangled his feet down first, and using all his strength, tried to hold up Raspberries body and lower it as much as possible. Right at about the lowest point, he let go of the body and watched it fall.

Matt tried his best to catch the body, but the impact that it had when it reached him still caused him to sprawl to the ground, the body lying on top of him in the end.

"Oh, why couldn't you be Gendo?" Matt said with a disappointed tone. He picked himself up and did his best to prop the body up as well. M3M was already on his way down the ladder, and Gendo and TBL were soon to follow. M3M reached the bottom and was helping Matt to carry the body when he heard a scream from above followed by Gendos voice.

"Oh yeah, I got one!"

With the remaining guard hiding under cover, TBL and Gendo started climbing down the ladder. Matt and M3M had already started running as fast as they could down the passage. The dead weight was making their journey very hard, and to boot, the squad had forgotten to take their oxygen masks with them.

"Oh fuck! OC wasnt kidding when he said that it smells ten times worse without the masks. I'd even say its 20 times worse!" Said M3M.

Gendo and TBL were pounding down the passage behind them not looking back. It was a good thing they didnt, as the guard had followed them down the ladder and was now chasing them.

"Come back here you damn NGers! You wont get away with the boss if I have anything to say about it!"

He was fairly right as the guard was catching up to them. It was a lucky thing that the passage curved at various points or else the guard would have a straight shot. However, M3M and Matt were getting increasingly tired.

"We're not going to last much longer." Said Matt.

"I know. We have to find something to help us out!" M3M said looking around desperately. Suddenly he saw something that made his eyes light up. It was the tunnel that Heartbreak's squad had used to get to thier destination.

"Make a turn here Matt!" M3M said steering them into the passageway. Gendo and TBL followed and waited with M3M and Matt. M3M went to the edge of the passage and waited. He could hear the footsteps getting louder. A few seconds later the guard was almost right outside the tunnel.

"Where did they go?" Asked the guard to himself right before he passed the tunnel

"Were right here!" Yelled M3M as he timed the guards arrival just right and shoved him as he was running. The guard lost his balance and with the outward force of M3Ms push, he found himself falling into the sewage river in the middle of the large tunnel. The guard was struggling badly as he flailed around in the river of human filth. His whole body was covered, and after a few seconds, it appeared the guard had passed out from the unbearable smell. His body floated peacefully away down the river in the opposite direction, leaving the four squad members panting in the passageway.

"Great job M3M!" said TBL "You really saved us."

"Heh, you think I would let one guard take us all down? Fuck that shit."

"We shouldn't waste any more time though. We have to get this guy to the base." Said Matt.

"Alright. Gendo, TBL, could you guys carry him this time? Me and Matt are fucking exhausted."

"Yeah no problem." said Gendo who lifted up the body with TBL.

With that, the group walked back to their destination. It didn't take them long as they had run the majority of the way back. With much effort, Raspberry's body was hauled up the ladder and into the base, along with everyone else.

"I'm never going near another sewer system ever again." Said M3M as he started walking out of the room.

Gendo and Matt were carrying Raspberry along while M3M walked ahead of everyone else.

"Hey Clocks! We got a special delivery for ya!" Called out TBL.

M3M suddenly stopped just short of the main room. "Somethings wrong."

"What do you mean?" Asked Gendo.

"I don't know, but I tell ya something isn't right."

The squad walked into the main room which was strangely inactive.

"Where are the clocks?" Asked TBL

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed. I wonder if something happened to them." Responded M3M.

Just as he finished the sentence, the sound of doors on all sides of them bursting open could be heard, and the sight of crew soldiers swarming the room was what met their eyes. There were 30 soldiers, surrounding them from all sides and holding them at gunpoint. The invasion happened so quickly, that the squad couldn't muster any type of response.

One of the soldiers who appeared to be the leader stepped forward to address them.

"Drop your weapons! You are all under arrest for murder and war crimes against the great state of Crews United! You will all come with us peacefully or you will all die."

Not having much of a choice, the entire squad place their weapons on the ground, and were then mobbed by the soldiers who handcuffed them and led them out of the base.

Two soldiers who were standing on the outside of the group were having a bit of a conversation before they left.

"What's going to happen to this group?"

"I hear Sevenstar wants to have some fun with them before he kills them."

----------
Just something I wanted to address from the last part of the chapter. I kept calling Banana Lock, Raspberry Lock. Basically I fucked up. I dont know how many people who read it noticed it, but I felt the need to address my mistake. Anyways if you want just use your imagination to replace the name go ahead. Otherwise I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter.

BBS Signature
SirFinland
SirFinland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 01:26:39 Reply

Wow this is really awesome. I can feel that it is drawing to it's end.

McJesus
McJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Artist
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 01:42:12 Reply

This is intense.

Needs moar MJ.
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 02:21:29 Reply

At 7/21/07 01:26 AM, MrFinland wrote: Wow this is really awesome. I can feel that it is drawing to it's end.

Yeah. To tell the truth, I know that I'm going to be glad when I finish this. Obviously it will have been a great achievement for me, but I'm excited to reveal how the story ends. I know that i'm probably going to have the most fun I've had throughout this process when I write the last two or three chapters.

I'm all like "want to reveal secrets but...cant do it just yet. Must wait >.<"

BBS Signature
Sarai
Sarai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 02:36:57 Reply

It's a good achievement to get to this many chapters. Well done.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive Got Rice?

BBS Signature
TheBigLemon
TheBigLemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 02:58:43 Reply

Awesome! Nice place of the Lemon! lol

You're doing great!

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-21 09:59:44 Reply

Great chapters, despite the errors. But they were to be expected with the redesign and all. Nice work.

KerfuffleMach2
KerfuffleMach2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-22 17:55:05 Reply

Very nice. Well put together.

Can't wait for more.

Reaperyami
Reaperyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-23 00:55:43 Reply

Wow, everyone is getting captured! I wonder how the next group will survive?

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-23 20:00:13 Reply

Chapter 21C: Feline Dabacle
Part 1 of 3

My squad and I had been traveling for 20 minutes since we left Sard's squad. It wasnt a big surprise considering that we had to walk the whole length of the south side of the city to reach our destination.

Before we had left, OC mentioned that our maps had been specially marked and that the way into the KK mansion wasn't very traditional.

"It says were supposed to look for a broken down part of the wall in the middle of the tunnel somewhere." Said McJesus. "It looks like we should be coming up to it soon."

"Maybe we should start feeling along the wall until one of us notices a change." Suggested Crue.

"Yeah lets try that." I said

We all placed our gloved hands on the slimy walls, and traced them along, looking for any sign of weakness in the stones. The whole thing proved to be pointless however, as after a few more minutes of walking we came upon a small hole in the wall which was obviously where we were to enter. Ducking down, each of us squeezed into the passage which immediately got bigger once we entered. The tunnel we had entered had an alternating tiled pattern floor, along with torch holders on the walls. It was obvious that this tunnel was built artificially, and not long ago. As we continued into the tunnel, it sloped upward and soon a short set of stone steps appeared with a door at the top.

We climbed the steps and all stopped at the top. Joodah took the lead, and carefully opened the door to reveal a stone wall behind it. The disappointment from us could be heard as we all groaned.

"Oh come on! We come all this way for a dead end?" Said Shoe.

"That would be our luck said Reaper with a gloomy tone. But we can't turn back. We've come too far."

"I could blow it up." Suggested D-Lucks. "I have enough charges to take this wall out easily."

"Yeah, but if you do, then the whole mansion will hear it and then our chances of getting BigFuzzyKitten is next to none." I said.

"Well sorry, but that's all I can think of."

"Goddamn it!" Shoe suddenly said as he punched the top of the wall out of frustration, but instead of his fist hitting the wall solidly, the stone he hit moved and fell back into the room behind it.

"What the hell?" Said Shoe as he pulled his hand back.

We all inspected the wall closer and it was found that most of the stones were just placed on top of each other with no binding between them.

"Maybe they use this passage as some sort of emergency escape route." Said Joodah.

"That would be my guess too." Said Crue "This fake wall must be to hide the entrance to this passage."

We all began removing the bricks until we had created a big enough passage to go through. The room behind the bricks was about the size of a small office and only contained a few file cabinets and a desk. There was also a large circulation of air in the room as seen by two air vents. One of the vents was pushing in air, except the air had a pleasant smell to it, almost as if it was pumping a light dose of air freshener into the room. The other vent was positioned by the fake wall and was sucking air in, meaning any of the smell from the sewer was immediately sucked in. It was an effective method for hiding the smell of the sewers and alerting anyone to its presence.

"That's a clever trick." Said Shoe as he pointed out the whole setup out to us. "If you disguise the wall well enough, almost nobody will know that it's there."

"Right, we should get going guys. Is everyone ready?" I asked

"Yeah we're all good. Lets go kill us some cats replied Reaper.

"Too bad we dont have any baseball bats." Joodah said jokingly.

Slowly I opened the door and walked out. I emerged into a large space with work cubicles covering the majority of it. From the outside, it just looked like a business office. The lights were turned off, and the only light was from the one side of the room which was made up of all windows, letting the star and moonlight come in. We all moved out of the small room and slowly made our way to the other side. We used the cubicles as cover and we constantly peeked around corners to make sure it was safe. I knew that there was a good chance that nobody was even in the room, but I didnt want to take any chances. There was a lot of places for the enemy to hide in here.

We eventually made it through the office with no trouble and reached the end where the door was. With three guns covering the door, I opened it and proceeded through. The room I walked into was very unique. The walls were white, and the entire ceiling consisted of lights built in to it. The room itself was almost as large as the office space we had just been in, and there were a few other doors on the wall. We all walked in cautiously, our guns trained at the other doors. Everyone else proceeded into the room, and as soon as D-Lucks, who was the last one, stepped through the door, it slammed shut by itself. D-Lucks and McJesus ran back to try to get the door open, but it was locked shut.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-23 20:02:03 Reply

Chapter 21C: Feline Debacle
Part 2 of 3

"We can't get it open!" Said McJesus

"We should try another door." Said Shoe. as he started walking towards the closest one to him. He stopped short though as a door on the far side of the room opened and in walked a familiar figure. He was wearing a white shirt and a red vest over it, a pair of jeans, and a hat with the KK logo on it. He had a smirk on his face he walked closer to the middle of the room.

"Welcome. I wasn't expecting to have guests, especially ones from the likes of Newgrounds"

We all cocked our guns and trained them at him.

"You're BigFuzzyKitten right?" I asked. He nodded with an even bigger smile on his face. "You're coming with us. We need to have a little talk with you."

"Oh I'm not going anywhere. And what kind of host would I be to not entertain my guests? Actually, you know what would be really entertaining and fun to see? Lets see how well you all can survive without those guns of yours!" He pulled out a small remote and pushed a button on it.

I heard a buzzing noise in the air, and suddenly my gun started pulling itself upwards. I tried to keep ahold of it, but I couldnt keep my grip as the gun ripped out of my hands and flew to the ceiling where it stuck, along with everyone elses gun. We all looked back at BFK stunned.

"Oh it isnt over yet. Keep looking up." He said.

We did and we saw that the portion of the ceiling where our guns were, was opening up, and the weapons were slowly being dragged towards the hole. Eventually they reached the edge and were jettisoned upward into the ceiling chamber. When this happened, the panel closed. BFK pressed the button again and the buzzing noise stopped.

"Super magnets are fun wouldnt you say? Not just fun but useful too if you ask me." He said putting the remote back in his pocket.

"Doesn't matter. We dont need guns to subdue you enough to come with us!" Said Crue.

"Heh, you're free to subdue me all you want. That is, if you can get to me." All the doors suddenly opened and six crew soldiers in yellow cat outfits ran into the room. Besides the ridiculous costumes, they also sported gloves with sharp metal claws on the end of the fingertips. One of the crew members ran up to BFK and gave him a pair, and he immediately put them on and secured them tightly.

"7 on 7 is fair wouldn't you say? But I did have to give us some home field advantage with the claws. Oh well, I'm sure you boys will be able to manage. Shall we begin?"

He didn't wait for us to answer as he and the rest of the KK members charged at us, the metal claws glinting in the light. One of the normal soldiers had charged me and he started rapidly lunging, slashing, and hacking at me. I was constantly moving, and dodging to get out of the way, but doing so was proving to be a tiresome task. Whoever this kid was, he had a ton of endurance and stamina, as he was showing no signs of slowing down his attack.

Everyone else was having similar problems. Joodah and Crue were slowly being backed into a corner, while Shoe and McJesus were in the middle of the room rolling and dodging in random directions. D-Lucks was getting backed into another corner by himself but a lot more quickly than Joodah and Crue. He quickly felt the wall behind him and saw the crew member bearing down on him. He watched as the crew member raise his clawed hand as it was ready to strike and he closed his eyes.

"Get away from him bitch!" Came a voice. Reaper ran up to crew member and kicked him in the side just as he started bringing his hand down. The crew member stumbled back but recovered quickly. Now it was Reaper and D-Lucks who were on the offensive as they kept up a barrage of punches and kicks on the crew member. The assault proved too much for him as he took a few blows to the stomach and finally a hard hit from D-Lucks to the face. He crumpled down and lay on the ground stunned.

"Good job guys!" Yelled McJesus with an excited expression. His excitement soon turned to a grimace though, as his inability to pay full attention to his opponent had left him open, and the crew member slashed him in the shoulder. McJesus held his hand over the wound as he stumbled back and tried to deal with the pain. The crew member looked on with an evil smile as he started moving in for another hit. Meanwhile, very closeby Shoe was having an easier time. His opponent seemed to be growing tired and was striking slower and less often. Shoe had also noticed that the crew member was striking in a pattern. It took a minute, but Shoe was pretty sure he could predict what was coming at him. It was at this moment that he noticed out of the corner of his eye that McJesus was in trouble. He maneuvered himself going towards his squad mate all the while keeping in mind the predicted moves. When he was close enough, he was ready for the plan. The crew member lunged his arm straight out trying to rake Shoe's face, but this time, Shoe ducked and grabbed his arm. Using the crew members own forward momentum, Shoe took his opponents arm and threw the clawed hand at the crew member who was attacking McJesus with a powerful shove. The result was the one crew member raking the face of the other with his claw as he ran past.

While the one crew member was on the ground nursing his face, the other was still recovering from the powerful shove. Shoe took advantage and ran up behind him. He proceeded to pummel his body with punches until the soldier was slumped on the ground, unconscious. Meanwhile, McJesus took advantage of the other crew member being hurt and kicked him in the face, right in the wound. Needless to say, he wasnt going to get up for awhile.

BBS Signature