00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChiliChapters just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call To Arms (bbs Story)

38,475 Views | 533 Replies

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 00:13:03

Clock crew my ass

I am not evil just dark.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 00:19:52

I dont think they will lock this.Add me as a character.also make this a book.If im correct youll make millions.Dont forget newgrounds always keep getting more people.SO you could make a lot of money and get a copyright.

I am not evil just dark.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 00:27:39

wtf braveman2 stfu

Great stuff 36Holla, anticipating the next chap.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 00:57:48

maKE ME A GUY IN THE ARMY.oR IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK SERVng under you(srry had caps on)

I am not evil just dark.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 01:01:05

At 7/10/07 12:57 AM, braveman2 wrote: maKE ME A GUY IN THE ARMY.oR IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK SERVng under you(srry had caps on)

Its safe to say you've already worn out your welcome here. I suggest trying out for another story.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 02:08:01

i was reading the story and then when i saw my name rememberred
i must have pmed you and forgotten it was this story.

Good story by the way

Say hello to my Evil Monkey

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 06:39:19

Sweet now here's where it gets interesting...

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 14:20:43

Sweet story, keep it comin ( might be REALLY awsome if it was a flash, but its still cool )

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 18:14:13

At 7/10/07 12:19 AM, braveman2 wrote: I dont think they will lock this.Add me as a character
At 7/10/07 12:57 AM, braveman2 wrote: maKE ME A GUY IN THE ARMY.oR IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK SERVng under you(srry had caps on)

addressing both posts, he already said nobody else can get in, addressing the 2nd post, you're acting like he guaranteed you a spot, and if you had caps on and knew it before you were posted, why the hell were you too lazy to retype it?

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 21:06:14

ok, i guess i'm the first to notice...
happy birthday, Holla!

and good chapter, too. nice knife work.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 21:29:40

At 7/10/07 09:06 PM, Joodah wrote: ok, i guess i'm the first to notice...
happy birthday, Holla!

and good chapter, too. nice knife work.

Well there was a birthday thread, but thanks.

Also let me put out there, that this last chapter was probably the worst chapter I've written so far. It has no interesting parts in my opinion, and I'm embarrassed to say that I wrote it.

Still, it was needed to move along the story, and at least it cant get any worse. I'm trying to get out a chapter tonight to make up for my five day abscense.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-10 21:35:56

At 7/10/07 09:29 PM, 36Holla wrote: Also let me put out there, that this last chapter was probably the worst chapter I've written so far. It has no interesting parts in my opinion, and I'm embarrassed to say that I wrote it.

mistakes are but a natural characteristic of man, it was inevitable

Still, it was needed to move along the story, and at least it cant get any worse. I'm trying to get out a chapter tonight to make up for my five day abscense.

take your time

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 05:07:36

Pfft. Stories don't have to be 100% action.

I like a book with depth.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 05:23:15

needs moar killerjeff. if you get mah meaning.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 05:24:29

At 7/11/07 05:23 AM, killerjeff wrote: needs moar killerjeff. if you get mah meaning.

needs moar McJesus with his trusty RPG. if you get mah meaning.

Actually, we needs a new chapter every hour.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 05:37:09

At 7/11/07 05:24 AM, McJesus wrote:
At 7/11/07 05:23 AM, killerjeff wrote: needs moar killerjeff. if you get mah meaning.
needs moar McJesus with his trusty RPG. if you get mah meaning.

Actually, we needs a new chapter every hour.

if only it is possible

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 05:41:58

We could always slow time for him.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 07:03:04

At 7/11/07 05:41 AM, McJesus wrote: We could always slow time for him.

nah, he's like chuck norris

if he's late, time better slow the fuck down

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 07:10:00

Post of the century, guys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 08:13:43

Chapter 19: The Puppet and his Master
Part 1 of 2

Everyone was happy for the one moment where we were all reunited.

“So what the hell happened to you guys?” started Gendo. “We heard something about there being a prison break, and that Newgrounders were apart of it.”

“Hell yeah that was us! We rescued the prisoners, and kicked the guards asses!” exclaimed McJesus.

“Hey where’s Sean?” asked Mast3erMind “Was he killed?!”

“Sean somehow got the bright idea to try to join the crews during the prison break.” Explained Sard. “He was about to kill our entire squad until Zombie took care of him.”

“What! Tiggle Bitties tried to betray us?!” exclaimed M3M. “I never pegged Sean as too smart, but damn, he just took the cake.”

“Well fortunately he was the only one who was killed. We almost lost Canas too, but luckily he pulled through.”

“What the hell do you mean you almost lost Canas?!” asked Heartbreak.

For the next 15 minutes we explained everything that had happened during our side trip, to the other squads. They listened with awe on their faces, as they learned that Fyndir was alive, Canas had been innocent all along, and that the real betrayer had been punished. All this while, the various CC members sat close by listening to the story.

When we had finished one of the clocks stepped in front of us. “We were all glad to hear that you had rescued the prisoners from the prison and in such a short time since they were sent there. If they had stayed there a few more days, there is no doubt that they would’ve all been tortured and killed. And this brings us to where we are now. Your prison break got the attention of the major generals in the army here. They are currently conducting a world wide search for you, and that’s probably why you were stopped by the one guard in the square.”

The boy who was speaking was wearing an overcoat just like OC, but his was red, and he had a raspberry with a clock face pin on his coat.

“But where are our manners? We really should introduce ourselves. I am Raspberry Clock.”

The other clocks stepped up to introduce themselves as well. Besides OC and RC, there was Apple Clock, Pineapple Clock, Grapes Clock, Carrot Clock, and Radish Clock.

“We consist of the major leaders of the Clock Crew.” Explained OC. “There are many other clocks out there in this city, but they are either keeping a low profile, or they despise Newgrounds just like the other crews and they support destroying it, but I’m sure you know that whole story.”

“We’re here to give you any information, and supplies that you need to complete your objectives. In fact we just sent word to Maus of your arrival. I’m sure she’ll be very pleased.” Said Grape Clock.

“Unfortunately the combination of your actions at the prison and OC’s rashness in stabbing the guard has caused our initial plan to become impossible to perform.” Said Raspberry Clock. “Originally we were to set you up to become soldiers in the crew army, and you would have to gather the information while being undercover at the base. However, the army now knows what you look like, and they’ve made the obvious assumption that you are from Newgrounds, so you can see why that plan wouldn’t work.”

“Fortunately we’ve had a backup plan ready just in case. However, it is a great deal riskier than our first plan.” said Pineapple Clock

“How so?” I asked.

“Well first, we’re going to introduce you to all of the people involved.” Said Apple Clock, as he pulled down a projector screen. Carrot Clock positioned a slide projector so that the images were focused on the screen. He clicked a button and an image of the city came up. Raspberry Clock stepped forward and started explaining the plan.

“This is the layout of Crew United. As you can see, the city is in the shape of a square. However, on the four corners, there are these small cul-de-sacs of land that do not make it a perfect square. These small half circles of land are where each of the four main crew leaders live. They reside in mansions that are built on the land, and they represent having equal power in running the city.”

“Now let me introduce you to each of the leaders. First you have Raspberry Uzi, leader of the Uzi Union.” A picture of a boy carrying two uzis in his belt, and a hat with a raspberry on it came onto the screen. “He controls the northeast portion of town. He is also in charge of directing the armies training in small automatic firearms.”

Another picture appeared on the screen. This time it was a boy holding a chain with a lock attached to the end. He also was wearing a banana tattoo on his arm.

“This is Banana Lock. He is the head of the Lock Legion, and the southeast part of the city. He is in charge of the armies stealth and assassin units.”

A third slide came up showing a boy wearing normal clothes but instead of hands he had two yellow gloves with sharp looking claws coming out of the fingertips.

“This of course is Big Fuzzy Kitten, the leader of the Kitty Krew. He is at the southwest corner, and he is in charge of the armies hand to hand combat units.”

Another slide showed up, showing a boy with aviator sunglasses and a hat with a red star on it.

“And finally, this is SevenStar, the main leader of the crews. He was the one who united the crews and motivated them to build this city. He is mostly in charge of everything the army does, and there isn’t a part of the army that he doesn’t have some kind of influence on. He is in the northwest corner of the city, and of course his mansion’s the biggest.”

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 08:16:11

Chapter 19: The Puppet and his Master
Part 2 of 2

“If anybody knows how the armies are moving into the Newgrounds world, it’s these guys. That is why you’ll need to kidnap at least one of them. You will be split into four groups and the groups will infiltrate each of the houses at the same time. That way, if one kidnapping fails, then we won’t have to deal with higher security measures at the next house. They’re all tightly guarded on the outside, but on the inside, there are not too many guards.” Explained Apple Clock

“So how are we going to get past the heavy security?” asked Redcoin.

“Well the easiest way would be to use the sewer system.” Said Raspberry Clock. “You may not enjoy the smell, but each mansion is connected to the sewer system in some way. Usually there is a tunnel from the sewers that leads into the basement of the mansions, and the leaders have forgotten about them, so there is most likely nobody guarding it. Once you’re inside, you need to find the leader without alerting any guards and then once you have found the leaders themselves, you have to incapacitate them so they can be brought back here. Each of the leaders has a separate schedule so you’ll have to be ready to explore the entire mansion to locate them.”

“We will only need one General to the get the information, but if we can get more than one, then we may be able to get the information faster once the generals see that they weren’t the only ones who were taken hostage.” Said Radish Clock.

“Hold on. This mission has the potential to be a huge failure. If a team messes up, they have no backup. Most likely, they’ll end up dying.” I said. “How could our army approve of such a risky plan?”

“Your army told us that as long as we came up with a possible plan, that’s all we needed to do. Now we never said that this was going to be a cakewalk, but you need to realize that we need to find out this information any way we can, and this is the plan that has the best chance to succeed.” Explained OC.

“It’s just that, there is a good chance that we all won’t see each other again.” I explained.

“Well then you all better make sure your goodbyes are meaningful and heartfelt. Now that is all you’ll need to know for now. Get some rest, and tomorrow, we’ll give you a more detailed tour of the hideout.” Said Raspberry Clock.

-Meanwhile-

A figure had just walked into the torture room control chamber at the prison. Apparently, when the army came, they hurried to interview the guards about what had happened, and in their haste, they had totally missed killerjeff, who had now been subjected to the torture for over 8 hours.

The figure spat in disgust at the sorry sight of killerjeff squirming in his chair. In an act of pity, they pushed the buttons, and released killerjeff from his horrible torture. The figure calmly walked down into the torture chamber, and stepped in front of killerjeff, who had started babbling about some random nonsense. As the figure stepped into the light, killerjeff had a look of recognization on his face. He had seen this person before, but his mind was so crippled at the moment that he couldn’t handle calling out the name.

The person sneered as they looked at killerjeffs limp body, before reaching into their pocket and pulling out a cell phone. The nimble fingers started dialing a number.

“Pfft, what a pathetic piece of shit. Couldn’t even last two full days as warden.” The person thought aloud as they finished dialing. The phone rang twice before the other end was picked up.

“Why hello there. I’m guessing you’ve finally arrived?”

“Yes, but I made a stop at the prison. Turns out our choice in new wardens wasn’t as good as we thought.”

“Hah, that kid was useless to us anyways. All he needed to hear was something about untold wealth, and he was wrapped around your finger.”

“It also seems that Canas found some evidence that points to his innocence. My cover will be blown soon once they realize that I’m gone.”

“Don’t worry about that. You don’t need to pretend to be apart of that joke of an army any longer. You work for us now!”

“Well I’m glad to be of service. Speaking of service, is there anything you need me to do while I’m here?”

“Kill the boy. Someone with that much cowardice doesn’t deserve to be in our army. After you’re done there, come directly to my place. I have a feeling that I will be able to use you to help track down the people who conducted the prison break.”

“Sounds good sir. I’ll get right on it.”

With that, the phone clicked, and the figure put it back in their pocket. They then reached into another pocket and produced a small 9mm handgun. With no hesitation, the figure pointed the barrel right between killerjeff’s eyes and pulled the trigger. Killerjeff probably didn’t feel a thing, considering the state he was in.

The figure walked out of the room and proceeded to the courtyard where the ship was waiting. They took one final look back before boarding.

“It’s a shame that so many good soldiers are going to have to die now.” Thought the figure as the doors to the ship closed.

-----------

So hopefully that makes up for the shitty chapter, and the long time it took to make it. Now I can settle into more of a balanced schedule again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 08:23:55

LL are bad?

D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 08:25:29

At 7/11/07 08:23 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: LL are bad?

D:

I dont know, I'm sure someone out there thinks they're bad. Besides, im just making half this shit up as I go along. Couldnt you tell?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 09:46:59

FANTASTIC!
much better than the previous one, and now i have another traitor to stay up all night worrying about.

and for everyone who's confused, the CC are on the good side.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 09:48:56

Who could it be? I bet it's Randy Savage.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 14:24:01

This story just keeps getting better and better.

Keep up the good work.

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 14:57:19

ohh wheres strawberry clock Ö

anyway man this story owns every other story ive read... well exept for choose your own adventure thread. that story is great.

i wants to see more story!! more!!

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 16:44:01

It's a pity that Mast3rmind and so on don't post anymore on the BBS.

The last chapter was good, much better than the previous one. I like the way you spent time on making things have feeling to them. Actions and consequences...

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-11 17:20:16

Sweet. That one chapter had some Shoe in it.

Also, very well done my good sir.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call To Arms (bbs Story) 2007-07-12 04:57:47

crap I died. oh well the penithol calcuim cloride will make me a "wraith"\

I hope I'm the sub boss

BBS Signature