00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who Wants To Make A Collab

1,090 Views | 11 Replies

Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:23:30

im looking at these artists the most tomazza psycosheep (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) testabject angry banna and i think thats it can we make a good collab together

plz that dude can join with the falling collab and anyone can join if they are really good i dont want ms paint submissions

www.stickpage.com is where you should be check it out!

>.< FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA...

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:24:32

At 5/16/07 02:23 PM, matt2k7 wrote: im looking at these artists the most tomazza psycosheep (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) testabject angry banna and i think thats it can we make a good collab together

plz that dude can join with the falling collab and anyone can join if they are really good i dont want ms paint submissions

and can bitman pirtate join and st1k

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:31:01

You've been on the forums for 5 months and never took the effort to read these?

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:37:35

At 5/16/07 02:31 PM, test-object wrote: You've been on the forums for 5 months and never took the effort to read these?

Common "testabject". He wants to make a collab with you. You should feel flattered.

</sarcasm>

Topic starter:
Seriously, read the rules.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:47:10

Ahahahahahhaah

Fucking idiot.

"HEY MR. ADAM PHILLIPS, YOU DONT KNOW ME, AND I HAVE NO TALENT OR SKILL, BUT I WANT TO MAKE A CARTOON WITH YOU"

This website has got some of the stupidest morons imaginable. Topic is failure.

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:49:09

So.....

You want the best artists of Newgrounds to come to your aid and make you something? When all you've ever made are those shitty stick-figure and bullet clock cartoons?

Are you drunk?

fatty fatty fatso fat-fat-fat

tubby tubby tub-o-lard

fat-fat-fat!

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:50:49

This could only come from a 2007 user. Every year, the userbase grows denser.

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:51:44

At 5/16/07 02:49 PM, gwammah wrote: So.....

You want the best artists of Newgrounds to come to your aid and make you something? When all you've ever made are those shitty stick-figure and bullet clock cartoons?

Are you drunk?

wait! there bitch not just stick figures and clocks there is also madness and jesus im only asking to they want to make a collab

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 14:55:22

At 5/16/07 02:51 PM, matt2k7 wrote:
wait! there bitch not just stick figures and clocks there is also madness and jesus im only asking to they want to make a collab

No.

Basically what your saying is:

1.) your a newbie who's only skill is making fan-flashes to other series

2.) that you didn't read the rules or think you are somehow cool enough to be exempt from them

3.) you think that the best artists of this website are going to help you for some reason. Fun Fact: The best artists of this website hate people like you. Children who whine and demand things from them. It's doubtful they'll even see this thread, but I assume you are already sending them some poorly-spelled private messages to their inboxes as we speak.

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 15:00:45

At 5/16/07 02:49 PM, gwammah wrote: You want the best artists of Newgrounds

awwww....shucks! ;P

seriously, if you`re interested in making a collab you mith want to read the rules of the forum and use the PM system if you only want certain people.

and sorry but i really am not so keen on participating on a collab that i dont know anything about, made by someone i dont know...

give me details, something to work on, some of your work (has to be good enough) as a sample, and many many other things (via PM), and i might consider this....

i said might.

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 15:03:45

At 5/16/07 03:00 PM, TomAzza wrote:
awwww....shucks! ;P

seriously, if you`re interested in making a collab you mith want to read the rules of the forum and use the PM system if you only want certain people.

and sorry but i really am not so keen on participating on a collab that i dont know anything about, made by someone i dont know...

give me details, something to work on, some of your work (has to be good enough) as a sample, and many many other things (via PM), and i might consider this....

i said might.

All of this is utterly, completely, undeniable, respectful and uniqually seconded...
(You typed my post, good man!)

BBS Signature

Response to Who Wants To Make A Collab 2007-05-16 15:09:36

I´m too busy with my own Cartoon