Renpeacock
Renpeacock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 12:43:12 Reply

At 5/21/07 02:11 AM, ViperMask wrote:
LOL. Learn to fucking spell. And if you have learned to fucking read, then you would of read that you're to blame cause you are part of the people who grew up in Virginia and bullied him. Or is part of that race. I know nothing about your school, that's is true but I don't fucking want to learn about a school home to White and Black racist American pieces of shit. So fuck you, you retarded piece of shit. By the way, tell everyone in Virginia that Hokie is not a real word, ASSHOLE.

this isnt english class and i dont have to spell shit rite if i dont want to...its a fucking blog...and no..i didnt bully cho..how the hell can u bully someone u never met..dumb fuck..and how the hell do u know if i grew up in virginia..i didnt grow up there dipshit...so y dont u learn something about that bitch...and by the way..hokie is a word..look it up on dictionary.com ...get over urself and shut the hell up

Ziggedy
Ziggedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 13:38:47 Reply

It shouldn't be removed because freedom of speech and the chance to make anything is what makes the internet (including NG) so good. Even if it is bad taste in some people's opinions that dosen't cancel out free speech

sheilafr
sheilafr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 15:38:16 Reply

Please help Gear Live in Convincing NewGrounds to ban this game.
sheila franklin

V-Tech Rampage

Inferno42
Inferno42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 16:45:53 Reply

At 5/21/07 03:38 PM, sheilafr wrote: Please help Gear Live in Convincing NewGrounds to ban this game.
sheila franklin

Fuck Gear live. It's staying, and that's a fact.

read my blog, posta commenrt, and I'll read yours!

BBS Signature
Maus
Maus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 17:05:10 Reply

At 5/21/07 03:38 PM, sheilafr wrote: Please help Gear Live in Convincing NewGrounds to ban this game.
sheila franklin

Hi Sheila. :)

Please do not use these forums to recruit our forum members to your boards. This thread is a place to sound off about your feelings regarding the game, not a 'collect your petitioners here' thread. Thanks! :)

Mr-Destruction
Mr-Destruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 17:22:11 Reply

I think the game was funny.

BBS Signature
Abcde123
Abcde123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 19:41:20 Reply

At 5/21/07 05:05 PM, Maus wrote:
sheila franklin
Hi Sheila. :)

Please do not use these forums to recruit our forum members to your boards. This thread is a place to sound off about your feelings regarding the game, not a 'collect your petitioners here' thread. Thanks! :)

At least it brings me some relief to see that not everyone likes to say "fuck you stop being a pussy" or "fuck those that died"...you are acting with courtesy and respect. Thank God that at least a few people are sane on here!

Net-terrorist
Net-terrorist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 19:44:59 Reply

Ha, this topic reached 32 pages!

BBS Signature
Microset
Microset
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 19:45:10 Reply

Newgrounds is a safe haven for objectionable material, ever been to assassin? let it stay because if you ever put up anything objectionable, weather it be a disaster, religious, political, racist -- it'll be safe on NG. SO GET OVER IT!

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 19:56:49 Reply

At 5/21/07 07:45 PM, Microset wrote: Newgrounds is a safe haven for objectionable material, ever been to assassin? let it stay because if you ever put up anything objectionable, weather it be a disaster, religious, political, racist -- it'll be safe on NG. SO GET OVER IT!

ahh your my kind of guy. JUST GET OVER IT. vote 5 on VTECH RAMPAGE everyday.

fivepoint
fivepoint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 20:05:30 Reply

i can't believe someone made a game about this, let alone one where you kill people who have actually died (lol, had to think about how to say that...)

take it down >:U

V-Tech Rampage

Where did all the kool kids go?

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 20:12:34 Reply

At 5/21/07 08:05 PM, fivepoint wrote: i can't believe someone made a game about this, let alone one where you kill people who have actually died (lol, had to think about how to say that...)

take it down >:U

or how about not. fucking noob.

misterdog
misterdog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 21:00:43 Reply

I actually laughed at the game. It's not so different from an assload of flash games already present on Newgrounds. If anything, this game is actually less offensive than a lot of material here. The only thing making it so horrible is the fact that it was based on an event that happened RECENTLY. Everything looks awesome when it's new, but pretty soon, it grows old and few people

Other than those affected

will care anymore.
Nothing can appeal to ALL people, get over it.

tbh hat hat hat.
heliarc
heliarc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 22:14:06 Reply

Well wait, I am offended about one thing.

That NG is a haven for all sorts of stuff be it something that has no real quality and pisses people off or not.

But you tell it like it is in your reviews and you get a ban?

That game isn't the worst here though by far...I could stay.

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 22:17:31 Reply

At 5/21/07 04:27 AM, Zen444 wrote:
At 5/21/07 02:11 AM, ViperMask wrote: LOL. Learn to fucking spell.
Way to get trolled, moron.

And your point is???????????????????

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 22:21:13 Reply

At 5/21/07 12:43 PM, Renpeacock wrote: this isnt english class and i dont have to spell shit rite if i dont want to...its a fucking blog...and no..i didnt bully cho..how the hell can u bully someone u never met..dumb fuck..and how the hell do u know if i grew up in virginia..i didnt grow up there dipshit...so y dont u learn something about that bitch...and by the way..hokie is a word..look it up on dictionary.com ...get over urself and shut the hell up

Your poor spelling makes you look insignificant. That's why. :P

And from I can tell, even if you did grew up with Virginia you would of still treated Cho like shit cause he was Asian, and he would of shot you in the V-Tech (it's kicking in, yo!) shootings.

And hokie....Hmmm...emotional? Basically emo. And from what I've been seeing, that's what you and the rest of the V-Tech students are acting basically, EMO OVER THIS GAME. Dumbass emo kid!

TheMetalmaster
TheMetalmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-21 22:31:12 Reply

Listen! Play the assassin games they are the same thing there is a reason it did not get blammed

Ihatechavs
Ihatechavs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 03:03:03 Reply

Ever heard of freedom of speech?

Zen444
Zen444
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 03:52:38 Reply

At 5/22/07 03:03 AM, Ihatechavs wrote: Ever heard of freedom of speech?

Yeah, it's pretty gay.

V-Tech Rampage

KaynSlamdyke
KaynSlamdyke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 05:46:51 Reply

You know this kind of thing's big when your coworker asks you about it, knowing you spend most of your lunch hour on these forums.

I agree with him though. The game's not even that good.

BBS Signature
Musclemanjr
Musclemanjr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 08:15:00 Reply

I believe NG 30% disrespect and 70% water. What my point is, NG is all about disrespect and pointless games. I mean look at their britney spears section. Throw darts at britney? You think Britney Spears would like that? Probably not, but we still have that up dont we?
Well my conclusion is that V-Tech should stay.

vatechstudent
vatechstudent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 09:38:44 Reply

I am posting the same thing I did before, but if you already saw it in the other forum, I apologize. I am only repeating it here because I see the same flawed freedome of speech argument.

I'm not going to rant about the bad taste of this game because that would be redundant. I will mention that this guy has no right to freedom of speech. He is Australian. The Australia Constitution does not explicitly protect freedom of speech. In 1992 their High Court did protect freedom of speech with regards to politics so that people could be free to discuss Parliament, etc. This right does not go on to include non political issues. That is why Austalia is investigating the creator and game. Essentially, he could find himself in legal trouble in his own country, because he does not have a right to freedom of speech outside of the political arena, and the va tech tragedy does not count, as an event. It would be different if the game were designed to show his view on gun control, but it doesn't. So end rant. Just a little thought. So the creator may be legally forced to take the game down in the end anyway. Not including the fact that he is illegally using copyright music without permission or payment for the right. Thanks, have a good day. :)

hellsmaw18
hellsmaw18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 10:00:13 Reply

if he just put this up for attention and profit, his animations should be deleted, his account should be cleared and he should rot in jail :|. its sick to use the harm of others in a real life situation for a persons own gain.

Necropolis123
Necropolis123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 10:32:57 Reply

At 5/22/07 10:00 AM, hellsmaw18 wrote: if he just put this up for attention and profit, his animations should be deleted, his account should be cleared and he should rot in jail :|. its sick to use the harm of others in a real life situation for a persons own gain.

He was joking about the money thing and taken it down.

dscream1
dscream1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 11:41:12 Reply

Theres a freaking game of 9/11 and they didnt care
why care now?
what goes in newgrounds stays in newgrounds

-D.scream

BBS Signature
CogSpin
CogSpin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 16:51:06 Reply

I just played the game for the first time. It really is a masterpiece. I'm not just saying that to look like a cool jerk or similar Newgrounds stereotype. It's actually an entertaining, well-programmed game with some funny speech if you talk to people before shooting them. An example of the good programming: you can talk to people calmly, but if you shoot in the same area as them, they'll start to flee from you.

I could have easily opened up Flash, made a poorly programmed game, and got the same attention as Pigpen, but this guy actually put some effort into making it a quality game.

That quality is respresented by the high score the game gets, despite being hugely offensive. I mean, to get over 3.0/5 for such a mass-offending game is really quite remarkable.

And that's why the game is at the top of my favourites list on NG ;)

cogspin

Mr-Destruction
Mr-Destruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 17:17:32 Reply

People that bitch about these kind of things, are those that are afraid to face the truth. They need to take this head on and shut it.

BBS Signature
SubZero02
SubZero02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 17:23:53 Reply

Subzero02: I still can't belive that happened. I mean the guy went to a mental institute and had no friends. Can't you give the guy a break before he kills everyone?

Subzero02

BBS Signature
Inferno42
Inferno42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-22 21:16:45 Reply

Anyone who hates this game needs to grow some balls.

read my blog, posta commenrt, and I'll read yours!

BBS Signature
TheHowlingWolf
TheHowlingWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-23 00:48:06 Reply

Well it depens on what the people who go to this site decide. If its offensive, they won't play it. If they love, they'll play it. Even though this was a horrible thing to happen, it depens on what the people think