00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MSPaint art from *years* ago.

736 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

MSPaint art from *years* ago. 2007-05-09 06:33:06

Literally years.

I found an old freewebs site that I made when I was...14 I think, and I went on the page called Pixelart. I saw an old picture I did in MSPaint and thought, "Hey I remember that".

So this is a picture I did two years ago, using paint, back when i played RuneScape *shudder*

I can see some major flaws in it now, shading is off in many places and the arms are wayy too long, and others. But enjoy anyway.

Woo MSPaint.

Please for the love of god look at the real version, saving in .gif completely messed the quality.

MSPaint art from *years* ago.

Response to MSPaint art from *years* ago. 2007-05-09 09:19:58

At 5/9/07 06:33 AM, Trinidex wrote: Literally years.

I found an old freewebs site that I made when I was...14 I think, and I went on the page called Pixelart. I saw an old picture I did in MSPaint and thought, "Hey I remember that".

So this is a picture I did two years ago, using paint, back when i played RuneScape *shudder*

nice picture you got there. but is it really paint?! doesnt looks like paint, good anyway.

Response to MSPaint art from *years* ago. 2007-05-09 13:10:55

MSPaint does not do gradients.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to MSPaint art from *years* ago. 2007-05-09 13:28:34

True, but he might've gotten the BG off of the internet, and drawn on that.

BBS Signature

Response to MSPaint art from *years* ago. 2007-05-09 13:34:53

At 5/9/07 01:10 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: MSPaint does not do gradients.

Yeah, the background looks like it was made in something else, but the actual drawing is paint.

Why did you bring it into paint to convert to .gif? Just because it was originally made there doesn't mean you have to rape the quality.

Breast Cancer Awareness month is over...stop squeezing random boobies. :(

BBS Signature