New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 09:39:30 Reply

Now, I have a pretty vivid imagination, but the dream I had last night really took the cake. Not only did it take the cake, it also excreted upon it and fed it to the elderly. Get ready for the greatest dream in the history of mankind.

----

It all started in a giant ice skating arena. The arena was filled with wrestlers, skating around. They were fighting each other, but they could only attack with Pokemon moves. No fucking clue why. And it was during this chaos, that I got into quite a scuffle with a couple of drainpipes. EVIL DRAINPIPES THAT WERE MARRIED. Using repeated Quick Attacks, I managed to kill the wife. The husband drainpipe got severely pissed off and began to advance on me, but I managed to dispose of him with another Quick Attack.

Then, the entire arena turned into a giant RAF bomber from WWII. Needless to say, I got inside and we took off. The inside of the bomber was incredibly spacious, and there was three of us in there, myself, another guy, and a stereotypical pilot, who greeted me with a "HOW D'YOU DO, PIP PIP WHAT WHAT?"
The interior of the bomber was also laden with fireworks. I took a small firecracker, lit it, and threw it into a box of fireworks nearby. Half of our supply of fireworks exploded, but our plane was still completely intact.
At this point, it was night, and we were coming up to a seemingly normal looking petrol station. The pilot then turned to me and handed me the biggest fucking firework you've ever seen in your life, and he said,
"Now, we're approaching the petrol station filled with Nazis, who are developing the world's biggest petrol bomb in there for world domination. Now, I want you to drop this on the station within the next three seconds."
He lit the fuse, and I dropped it through the bottom of the plane, destroying the petrol station with a mighty bang. We whooped and cheered, and tally ho'd in the pilot's case, and set a course for home.

It was at this point we crashed straight into the Great Wall of Hogwarts, destroying half of it and crushing most of the people who were eating there.

We got out and now, for some reason, The Doctor (David Tennant) was with us. He announced that he was looking for some sort of radioactive diamond, which also happened to be a Horcrux of Voldemort's. He then looked up to the fake sky ceiling with a gasp.
"Of course," he said, "it's one of the stars!" Dramatic music hit as this revelation came through. "It could be anywhere up there," he added.
Then, for no apparant reason, the Tardis fell from the sky and landed with a comical clunk at the end of the hall. The Headmaster, who wasn't Dumbledore, but was actually the mayor from the Powerpuff Girls and had a sash saying 'Headmaster' instead of 'Mayor', said,
"Great, first half of my Hall is destroyed and my students killed, and now THE DOCTOR'S WITH US?! Whatever next..."

At that point, the Doctor Who theme music started with the famous "PHHHEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH" and we were subjected to the entire Doctor Who opening credits. The credits finished and we were back in the Great Hall. The Doctor was tapping the walls until suddenly a part of it opened. He went inside to find an old witch in a small room with two green waterfalls on one side, and two yellow waterfalls on the other. A big collumn ran through the middle of the room.
The witch took a huge beaker full of the green liquid from one waterfall and poured in one of the yellow waterfalls and screamed, "I LIKE MAKING BLUE", despite it actually being blue and yellow that make green.
The Doctor examined the yellow waterfall and said, "It appears to be food colouring.... but what's this for?"

And then, MY MUM WOKE ME UP >:(

Who knows what tit-bouncingly random events could have happened if I had slept longer. Unfortunately, I'll most likely never know :'(

Greatest Dream In History.

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 09:52:05 Reply

You're clearly mental. And probably lying, it's impossible to remember dreams in that much detail >:(

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 09:54:05 Reply

Yeah?

Well I had a dream in which I tried to suck my own penis.

I succeeded, but I got stuck.

Scared the fucking shit out of me.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
McJesus
McJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Artist
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:00:03 Reply

Yeah.. well I had a dream where I actually succeeded in dying.

TheBasics
TheBasics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:01:25 Reply

I wouldn't say it is the Greatest dream, but its pretty good yea

TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:07:01 Reply

At 5/5/07 09:52 AM, TheMaster wrote: You're clearly mental. And probably lying, it's impossible to remember dreams in that much detail >:(

Lying my arse. I have an unnatural knack for remembering my dreams in detail. I can't make up this kind of random crap, I swear to God it's all true.

ChildSafetyLid
ChildSafetyLid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:07:05 Reply

It's not hard to remember vivid dreams, I do all the time.

But I don't think yours deserves even half a thumbs up.

I'm sorry.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:31:17 Reply

but was Lester Bangs there? It's not a dream if He isn't there.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:41:42 Reply

At 5/5/07 10:31 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: but was Lester Bangs there? It's not a dream if He isn't there.

Unfortunately not. But the pilot sort of looked like him.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 10:43:19 Reply

At 5/5/07 10:41 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Unfortunately not. But the pilot sort of looked like him.

It probably was him, making your dream officially better than that of the silly Stipe. Altohugh the Stipe dream also sounds fun. :)

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
videogamer0810
videogamer0810
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:03:29 Reply

If I could remember my dreams with such precision, they would most likely be of the same surrealistic, nonsensical canon. I actually visualized the entire thing while reading it, and I swear it sounds like the kind of dream I might have (but not with those exact elements).

Listen to my latest audio submission here! Updated 6/18/08
OMG, Wade's a homophobe.

BBS Signature
KoolAIDS
KoolAIDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:10:45 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:03 AM, videogamer0810 wrote: If I could remember my dreams with such precision, they would most likely be of the same surrealistic, nonsensical canon. I actually visualized the entire thing while reading it, and I swear it sounds like the kind of dream I might have (but not with those exact elements).

Me also, my dreams are completely random, and stupid to the point of me not wanting to even tell them.

Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:11:51 Reply

At 5/5/07 09:52 AM, TheMaster wrote: You're clearly mental. And probably lying, it's impossible to remember dreams in that much detail >:(

Totally agree with you my friend. I can barely rememberwhat I dreamed about last night.

BBS Signature
Loch-Ness-Monster
Loch-Ness-Monster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:15:24 Reply

I had a fucking weird dream last night, but I'm not going to go into it because it was really freaky.

FlameAlchemist
FlameAlchemist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:15:46 Reply

Reminds me of the dream I had when I was in GoldenEye64 and was running from dinosaurs in one of the levels. I tried all the guns on them and none worked so I jumped down a hole into the world of the Little Mermaid and made-out with a mermaid, but then realised I couldn't swim...
D:

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature
Iloveprocrastinating
Iloveprocrastinating
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:22:35 Reply

For some reason, I haven't dreamt in color since I was little. I also have never heard sounds in my dreams, tasted anything, or smelled anything. The last most vivid dream I had was probably when I was really little, and I got attacked by a blue blob at blockbuster. It all makes me feel like my inner child has died through the years. :(

I procrastinate because I'm lazy and I'm lazy because I procrastinate.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:33:26 Reply

Everyone knows the best dreams involve sex. My top 3 dreams have involved sex. You lose.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:34:42 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:33 AM, Gagsy wrote: Everyone knows the best dreams involve sex. My top 3 dreams have involved sex. You lose.

Care to go into them? ;)

kdfsjljklgjfg
kdfsjljklgjfg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:36:24 Reply

go take therapy.....now..

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:38:04 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:34 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
Care to go into them? ;)

Nah =) They are just too arousing to get into details with

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:39:07 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:33 AM, Gagsy wrote: Everyone knows the best dreams involve sex.

Sex is neither interesting, nor probably enjoyable in any way. many people listen to music while doing it, that gives some sort of indication of how fun it must be.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:43:05 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:39 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
Sex is neither interesting, nor probably enjoyable in any way. many people listen to music while doing it, that gives some sort of indication of how fun it must be.

o.o

Ok.

But trust me, when you're 16 and you have a dream involving that teacher you have a cruch on, oh it's a nice emotion you feel when you wake up.

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:48:36 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:43 AM, Gagsy wrote: But trust me, when you're 16 and you have a dream involving that teacher you have a cruch on, oh it's a nice emotion you feel when you wake up.

Nah, I had a dream like that once, i was like "Gosh, I wish this hadn't interrupted my sleep".

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:49:09 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:38 AM, Gagsy wrote: Nah =) They are just too arousing to get into details with

We'll see about that...

At 5/5/07 11:43 AM, Gagsy wrote: But trust me, when you're 16 and you have a dream involving that teacher you have a cruch on, oh it's a nice emotion you feel when you wake up.

I like where this is heading :)

Incognitus
Incognitus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Animator
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 11:59:10 Reply

I wish I had dreams like that...

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 12:06:02 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:48 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
Nah, I had a dream like that once, i was like "Gosh, I wish this hadn't interrupted my sleep".

Well normally my dreams are about people trying to kill me or just bad situations. It makes a nice change to have something good happen =P

BBS Signature
skreetch
skreetch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 12:08:11 Reply

I dreamt I had sex once...

Don't care

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 12:09:34 Reply

At 5/5/07 12:08 PM, skreetch wrote: I dreamt I had sex once...

So did everyone who's hit puberty.

TwilightFox
TwilightFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 12:10:46 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:15 AM, Loch-Ness-Monster wrote: I had a fucking weird dream last night, but I'm not going to go into it because it was really freaky.

Please tell us! :D

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Greatest Dream In History. 2007-05-05 12:12:01 Reply

At 5/5/07 11:49 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
We'll see about that...
I like where this is heading :)

Haha, all you're gonna get I'm afraid. Ask ZAAL, I'm sure he'll share his sexy dreams.

BBS Signature