New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sunglasses
Sunglasses
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:43 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:40 PM, Basspro55 wrote: Stop talking about balls and you wont have this problem

He can't. He's 15 and that's all he can think about.

I shouldn't be talking....

[Better Days]|[Housepets!]|
Me at: FA | Steam

BBS Signature
Crash-and-burn31
Crash-and-burn31
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:43 PM Reply

HAI GUYZ MY NAMES KAIZER AND I CANT PUNCTUATE OR PUSH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON TO SAVE MY LIFE BUT WHO CARES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

simple school question

Warning: Sig has been known to cause heart problems, rectal bleeding, and erections lasting longer than 4 hours. If problems persist, take the time to send me a PM.

BBS Signature
Keizer
Keizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:43 PM, Crash-and-burn31 wrote: HAI GUYZ MY NAMES KAIZER AND I CANT PUNCTUATE OR PUSH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON TO SAVE MY LIFE BUT WHO CARES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh yea my bad i forgot the Ng forum was english class seriously you all sound like queers trying to fix my grammer over the internet are you all trying to impress your little internet fags who post on NG bc honestly i could care less if i use periods commas etc.. becouse ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET

Gamemeister128bit
Gamemeister128bit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:55 PM Reply

I got pushed by a kid in the hallway on the way to recess and an onlooker tells one of the aides that I was fighting. That was my only suspension. Then my teacher yells in my face, an eight year old's face, about how I was her first student to have ever gotten such a punishment. The old bat was like 80 years old, so I knew that was bullshit. Either that or she beat everybody else with a big ol' paddle.

BBS Signature
AbsurdRandomness
AbsurdRandomness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:57 PM Reply

yo man i was sittin wit my homebois shooting eachotha with heroin and the bitch got me a detention she need to chill

ENFP
7w6
If you understand what that means, you're cool.

Sunglasses
Sunglasses
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:58 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:48 PM, Keizer wrote: Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot the NG forum was English class. Seriously, you all sound like queers trying to fix my grammar over the internet, Are you all trying to impress your little internet fags who post on NG? Because, honestly, I could care less if I use periods commas etc; because IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET!

Fixed, for those who are annoyed with your shitty grammar. It takes like two seconds to press the key for a period. It isn't that fucking hard.

BBS Signature
Keizer
Keizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:58 PM, Sunglasses wrote:
At 5/2/07 06:48 PM, Keizer wrote: Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot the NG forum was English class. Seriously, you all sound like queers trying to fix my grammar over the internet, Are you all trying to impress your little internet fags who post on NG? Because, honestly, I could care less if I use periods commas etc; because IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET!
Fixed, for those who are annoyed with your shitty grammar. It takes like two seconds to press the key for a period. It isn't that fucking hard.

dude maybe you didnt read right i dont give a rats ass does it say in the ruls that you have to use proper english sorry i forgot the memo i gues im just a rebel and if you dont like it that much then stop bitching and dont read it jesus christ some people on here bitch as much as my mom

Sunglasses
Sunglasses
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 07:03 PM, Keizer wrote: does it say in the ruls that you have to use proper english

"Use proper punctuation and grammar."

Under advice if you look.

BBS Signature
TheAmateurAnimator
TheAmateurAnimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:19 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 07:06 PM, Sunglasses wrote:
At 5/2/07 07:03 PM, Keizer wrote: does it say in the ruls that you have to use proper english
"Use proper punctuation and grammar."

Under advice if you look.

Yea, Sunglasses speaketh the truth.

Remember that showing correct mastery of your native language will cause other people to believe that you have a normal H. sapien brain and not an underdeveloped Cro-Magnon brain; therefore, they will take you seriously instead of immediately dismissing you as a retard. Even if you don't care what people think about you, you do want people to take what you say seriously, don't you?

simple school question

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:23 PM Reply

I got detention for farting I posted a topic a long time ago about it.

BBS Signature
Keizer
Keizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:27 PM Reply

Yea, Sunglasses speaketh the truth.

Remember that showing correct mastery of your native language will cause other people to believe that you have a normal H. sapien brain and not an underdeveloped Cro-Magnon brain; therefore, they will take you seriously instead of immediately dismissing you as a retard. Even if you don't care what people think about you, you do want people to take what you say seriously, don't you?

well people on NG no honestly if they dont listen how would that effect me??? seing as tho no women come to NG that live near me so what a bunch of people from ages 12-however old opinions and what they think of me becouse of my post on a forum effect me none so you statement did absolutly nothing to improve my grammer on the internet NG none the less where there is stuff about getting erections in random places and a bunch of cock jokes (wich are funny) but i think i made my point

Zelphics
Zelphics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:27 PM Reply

i was late to class, by like 10 seconds...

FreebieTag.com - the best place on the net for completely free stuff!

TheAmateurAnimator
TheAmateurAnimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 08:27 PM, Keizer wrote: incessant horrible grammar

You've got a brain that can comprehend elementary school grammar, so use it.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature
Johnny-was-a-soilder
Johnny-was-a-soilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:32 PM Reply

i got detention for taking off my shoe during class cuz my feet itched...

HATEGRIND
HATEGRIND
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:36 PM Reply

I never get detentions, I always make it good enough to get suspended.

I love free vacations

BBS Signature
Bl00dRaYn
Bl00dRaYn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:08 PM, Keizer wrote: what is the shittiest reason anyone has ever got a detention heres mine

in my school i was chillin in my classroom and i said something about balls and he wrote me a detention wich is bullshit becouse in my other classes i say bitch ass basicly everything but fuck and dont even get in trouble so tell me NG what are some dumbass reasons you get detentions

for saying shutup to someone and the teacher wrote me up, also for standing up to throw a sheet of paper away, lastly for saying penis and vagina in health class

Bl00dRaYn
Bl00dRaYn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 09:36 PM, HATEGRIND wrote: I never get detentions, I always make it good enough to get suspended.
I love free vacations

I got suspended for a terroristic threat i never even made an the dudpension was 3 week and then i got put on probation and sent to alternative shool for 26 days which was awesome cuz we didnt do shit there

SizZlE666
SizZlE666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 10:10 PM Reply

I don't get detentions, but my friend did because he made something that resembled a knife in woodworks class, and it was really good, too. It got confiscated and he never saw it again :(.

BBS Signature
Keizer
Keizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:01 PM Reply

my friend got suspended for telling my black friend that hes drinking out of the white mans water it was pretty funny

CrashFm
CrashFm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:08 PM Reply

When i wa sin school i said i had a bag of dope and said fuck in front og a teacher.But it really wasent in my face.SHe just had happend to walk up behind me and hear me say it.Plus
she dident even teach me!I mean come on i got suspended for that,it was just for a day but still just for sayin fuck......My parents were so angry at the teacher.

[If you aint cheatin,you aint tryin]~ooooooo say can you rock!
O and ah........jesus christ is in heaven now!

BBS Signature
CrashFm
CrashFm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 5/2/07 11:08 PM, CrashFm wrote: When i wa sin school i said i had a bag of dope and said fuck in front og a teacher.But it really wasent in my face.SHe just had happend to walk up behind me and hear me say it.Plus
she dident even teach me!I mean come on i got suspended for that,it was just for a day but still just for sayin fuck......My parents were so angry at the teacher.

I seemed to have made a few spelling mystakes. Was in*,of*,But it really wasent in front of her ( oh i was talking to my friends about our late teacher)*,She*. k i think thats it, the reason i'll never forget this is, because it was the first time id ever been suspended.It was in middle school, 6th grade i think.But im not sure.

[If you aint cheatin,you aint tryin]~ooooooo say can you rock!
O and ah........jesus christ is in heaven now!

BBS Signature
Kwarantyne
Kwarantyne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:58 PM Reply

Lock the damn thread! It's gone from storytelling time to flaming time!!

TheZach
TheZach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:06 AM Reply

I don't show up to detentions.

I'm going to fucking rape this guy.

BBS Signature
DeIirium
DeIirium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to simple school question May. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:43 AM Reply

Haha, i´ve never had any detention. Maybe that´s because i don´t do stupid shit.

YourHiredAssassin
YourHiredAssassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 3rd, 2007 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 5/2/07 06:14 PM, TheRat wrote: In Kindergarten, it was P.E. They said not to talk, and right after they said that, I turned to the guy next to me and smiled. The P.E. teacher then accused me of talking.

lol

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to simple school question May. 4th, 2007 @ 04:42 PM Reply

got 4 dets in a week

oh and i some smartass is gonna complain bout my grammer so jus shut the fuck up and get a life

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
skreetch
skreetch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 4th, 2007 @ 04:46 PM Reply

My teacher had my homework and gave me a detention

Don't care

BBS Signature
Hellian00
Hellian00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 4th, 2007 @ 04:49 PM Reply

Well, this asian kid sits next to me in lunch. He stabbed a hole in his bottlecap to his water. Then, this asshole (sits at end of table) comes up and steals my cheestick. I grab the asian's bottle and squirt the guy with my food. He squirts me, I squirt back and my Principle sees only the last 2. She comes over and gives me ISS and him 1 hour detention after school. I complained and ended up with ISS and detention. I left and yelld "Fuck You tThen, Bitch!". She game me 3 more days of ISS and later she gave the asshole thief 1 day ISS.

I was sooo fucking pissed!
Itsa-Bouncing-Rock
Itsa-Bouncing-Rock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to simple school question May. 4th, 2007 @ 04:50 PM Reply

I scratched a desk and got detention.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature
Tworn
Tworn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to simple school question May. 4th, 2007 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Stupidest detention ever? I was walking in the hallway with a pass, and a teacher stopped me and started screaming at me. Teachers actually came out and thought there was a fight. I got sent up to the office, and got a detention for disrupting class. Seems pretty lame to me.