00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eyeballs:Art or Not?

3,156 Views | 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-02 23:07:43

We are not of the Aryan race. We are blue eyed brown haired caucasians. So no, we are not blondies.
Post some eyes! Here be my dad's. Check the outside iris (the colored part) for a whiter ring. That can be an indication of high cholestoral levels or some other thing (not sure what... it does exist though). and before you ask, he is not obese.

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-02 23:18:21

At 5/2/07 11:07 PM, Link7120 wrote: We are not of the Aryan race. We are blue eyed brown haired caucasians. So no, we are not blondies.
Post some eyes! Here be my dad's. Check the outside iris (the colored part) for a whiter ring. That can be an indication of high cholestoral levels or some other thing (not sure what... it does exist though). and before you ask, he is not obese.

Your family has almost identical eyes. The color that is. Pretty cool.

I'd post my eyes but I don't have a decent camera to take a picture with. :/
Mine are really cool too. They're green with an orange middle.

Awell...

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-02 23:19:33

Almost like Sith eyes eh? So what kind of Dark Force powers do you know?

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-02 23:31:02

At 5/2/07 11:19 PM, Link7120 wrote: So what kind of Dark Force powers do you know?

Being uber-cool, gettin' da bitches, y'know.

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 00:42:28

The only decent pic of about 20 attempts, unfortunately the flash was on, so you get some funky reflections and lighting. Those 5 circles above the pupil are the lights above the mirror I was looking at to be sure the camera was focused on my eye and not some other random location.

I got a pretty cool, if not very detailed, pic with my phone, but I get an error whenever I try to send or upload pics.

Breast Cancer Awareness month is over...stop squeezing random boobies. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 01:40:14

At 5/2/07 12:43 AM, Bolo wrote: Contrast is your friend.
That is extremely fun to look at. You could probably pass that off as a REALLY good photoshop.

Awesomeness. And yes eyeballs=art. Probably the most artistic bodypart.

Hahaha. It IS a photoshop!

I took the picture that the topic starter posted, and upped the contrast, added some color and unique blending.

His version was washed out, so I fixed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 18:52:30

At 5/2/07 09:39 PM, Mogly wrote:
At 5/2/07 09:20 PM, s1nt3ch wrote: the wife
That's strange. He also seems to have some skin colour pigmentation distortion around the edge of his lower eyelid.

Eyes are certainly pretty crazy looking things.

did you just call my wife a HIM? :P

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 19:08:45

I used to really like eyelids, now, seeing all those huge chuncks of hair sloppily mixed together with makeup that seems to have been painted by a 3 year-old (when close-up, of course), I'm creeped out. I hate hairy... stuff. No offense intended, even though I think I did offened.

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 19:27:24

At 5/3/07 01:40 AM, Bolo wrote: Hahaha. It IS a photoshop!

I took the picture that the topic starter posted, and upped the contrast, added some color and unique blending.

His version was washed out, so I fixed it.

I knew it looked a little too...photoshoppy?

Still awesome though. :D

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 21:16:08

Too inform you, I had no alterations of the eyes in photoshop when I resized them. I can't say the same if my mom screwed around. These pictures are 100% real and of our actual eyes. We used some great lighting to capture the picture though, if it may look photoshoppy.

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-03 22:06:18

eyes are cool, they are the "windows of our souls", plus our genetics... an sometimes contact lenses... :P

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-04 16:22:48

sorry, not too good quality, took it on my webcam, so i had to resize it cus it was blurry, my eyes are a weird color:

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-04 17:35:40

At 5/4/07 04:22 PM, Splurda wrote: sorry, not too good quality, took it on my webcam, so i had to resize it cus it was blurry, my eyes are a weird color:

Yeah, down here on Earth we call it 'green'.

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-04 17:51:25

Eyes are incredible, I've always been fascinated with them. I guess they're an art in their own way.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-04 17:53:59

idk i think id be creaped by my eye in that much detail because of how much it changes color all the time, ive seen it go green fading to a blueish green to a brown green, and a blue or greenish ring around it, other times it morphs like it looks tanish brown and just fades around always changing based on the area. supposivedly my eyes were blue at one time which ive always found them at a yougner age to be green and always had the same fade ish weird way i describe but they seemed to change less then probably, that or i didnt notice that change when younger.

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-05 07:11:58

I have that too. I have brown eyes, yet in certain lighting (no, not brightly coloured) at a certain angle I can have seemingly green eyes and seemingly blue occasionally. Really odd.

BBS Signature

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-05 10:14:31

My eyes don't have any of those funky patterns :\

Response to Eyeballs:Art or Not? 2007-05-05 14:33:17

At 5/4/07 05:35 PM, MeMB wrote:
At 5/4/07 04:22 PM, Splurda wrote: sorry, not too good quality, took it on my webcam, so i had to resize it cus it was blurry, my eyes are a weird color:
Yeah, down here on Earth we call it 'green'.

no thats like the color shinin on them from my webcam or sum shit, when you look at them in real life there grey!!!

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature