00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

COW#24 - Voting!

2,848 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-26 15:00:54

At 4/26/07 02:58 PM, Deflektor wrote:
At 4/26/07 02:46 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Argh sorry, I shouldn't interfere, I can't keep my mouth shut. Yeah, totally right, you're not jealous. I think encouragement is totally welcome.
Was that irony?

... No?
It's more I don't care any more.

BBS Signature

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-26 21:47:37

If voting isn't closed and I can vote, then I vote for Orchidaceae's
:)

wew

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-26 22:53:38

sorry its just that b4 when i posted stuff everyone was like..AHH im not gonna enter.....and now i feel sumthing similar is happening because i entered....i guess it would save arguements if u kept ur reasons about voting quiet and just vote : ) saying stuff like im not voting for him because he gets all the glory will upset some people

BBS Signature

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-27 02:38:32

At 4/26/07 10:53 PM, Razac wrote: i posted stuff everyone was like..AHH im not gonna enter

I dont know why people would think this, i basically enter these because they are really fun, And it is improving my artistic skills greatly.

And i dont think everyone will vote for yours razac, Alot of people prefer the cartoonish entrys over razacs realistic pic sometimes. Especially like TOAS's and nathanielmilburn's and also my entry.

If that helps...

-[DeviantArt]- ~The-Ninja-Monkey

BBS Signature

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-27 08:22:15

yea im not saying everyone votes for mine...some people vote on an artist who has made the greatest improvement, i mean i vote for people who are willing to try new things and push themselves, thats what impresses me, and i know quite a few people here feel the same.

BBS Signature

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-27 15:28:58

I vote for the one with the best tone or feel usually.

BBS Signature

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-27 16:01:14

I don't look for one thing in particular, it's a mixture of an interesting take on the topic, improvement on past work, experimenting with new style/techniques, presentation of the creature and how it fits the concept and other crap like that.
This week I voted for Razac because his creature was realistic (my preference), it was well drawn and it was the perfect action image to show a shark being scared because of a more powerful predator, everything I think shark eater means.

Response to COW#24 - Voting! 2007-04-27 18:32:45

yea the shark was cacking himself wasnt he

i originally drew the shark eating a smaller fish lol....but i got rid of it because it was too much of a cliché

BBS Signature