00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS)

10,071 Views | 69 Replies

CEREAL BOX ART CONTEST WINNERS

1st | 150 + Shirt
Beaver Bites

2nd | 100 + Shirt
DiaBEEtes

3rd | 75+ Shirt
Sugar Frosted BEES!

4th | 50 + Shirt
Cannabis CRUNCH

5th | 25 + Shirt
Pico Pops

T-SHIRT WINNERS:

Pale Puff Cereal
Stix
Victory Cereal
Fuck you Imma Tiger!
Forest Flakes
MOOlk Mix
Action Bran
Tubgirl's Chocolate Breakfast Explosion
RambOs
(zekey why is the one rambo so sad? lmao)

I want to point out this was probably the most difficult contest to judge yet. We did say in the rules this was an art/design contest first and foremost so that's what we were mostly judging on. There were so many original and REALLY hilarious submissions this time that didn't quite earn a prize...only because they fell slightly short in design, mascot, or they didn't quite follow the rules.

And yeah I know some of you are gonna disagree with our choices, but again we tried to be fair in accordance with the rules we put out. I'd like to have a contest in the near future that has awards based solely on hilarity. That should shake up the winners circle.

Some of you know the drill, but if you're a new winner PM me your shirt preferences if you want one. Your options are: A Newgrounds Logo shirt in BLACK, NAVY BLUE, GREEN, or GRAY, a RED "ANGRY FAIC" shirt, a RED Angry Clock shirt, or finally a SKY BLUE Cheerful Clock Shirt. If you want to see what these look like check out the newgrounds store
HERE. Sorry, we're out of the tankmen shirts.

AND DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PREFERRED SHIRT SIZE and HOME ADDRESS. (even if you gave it to us already in a past contest)

In the event the shirt you want it out of stock, I'll PM you and ask for a second choice. If you're the cautious type you can include your backup option when you PM me the first time.

And again if anybody didn't see the original thread, CLICK HERE.There's plenty more deserving to be seen besides the official winners.

New contest coming TOMORROW NIGHT. ITS SOME CRAZY SHIT. GET READY

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:15:53

NOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I was only able to make 3 entries before I had to leave the country and all my art stuff for a month!!! Ah well...Now I gotta learn how to bloody draw !

Hey all check out MYSPACE

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:16:08

Fucking feces! No win for me!

>:C

Well congratulations to the bunch of yous anyways. Some of the winners were actually pretty good, so GOOD SHOW!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:19:31

At 4/17/07 05:16 PM, Catoblepas wrote: Fucking feces! No win for me!

>:C

Well congratulations to the bunch of yous anyways. Some of the winners were actually pretty good, so GOOD SHOW!

man yours was a tough one. it was so out there we didn't know what to do. stick around for the next contest i think your bizarreness will come in handy. and for the record we did really like it.

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:32:22

I'm so glad Bug won something.

My fave in the contest was still the "Shamefuls"
Amish people = comedy

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:38:53

At 4/17/07 05:19 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: man yours was a tough one. it was so out there we didn't know what to do. stick around for the next contest i think your bizarreness will come in handy.

Thanks. Yeah I'll stick around for the contest. They're always a blast.

lots of happy fun go go

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:39:38

At 4/17/07 05:32 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: I'm so glad Bug won something.

Amish people = comedy

TOO BAD IT MADE NO SENSE IF PROBABLY WOULD HAVE WON IF IT MADE SENSE I GUESS I LIKE DEADSPREAD69 LOL I KNOW IT'S NOT 69 THAT WAS A JOKE BUT I MEAN I LIKE THE GUY STILL HE'S PRETTY RAD AND HIS ART IS RAD ALSO shit sorry i had caps lock on because i was yelling at my friend on aol instant messenger and i still look at my hands when i type so i didn't catch that caps lock was on until i was already done typing it and now i'm too lazy to go back and erase it and type it right plus i had a rough night

p.s. sonic boom

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:43:57

At 4/17/07 05:32 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: I'm so glad Bug won something.

Amish people = comedy

deadspread is one of my favorite artists on this site...I hope he never stops entering the contests.

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:44:17

Well, the BEST design (except AKUMOs) got the 1st place, that's the most important for me :) As for the rest of them - I think that the voting was quite fair ;)
P.S. JohnnyUtah, it would be great to upgrade this post with the small thumbnails of at least TOP 5 designs ;)

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:52:12

Huh. No Houdinees. Still, some fucking awesome winners this time round. Congrats!

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 17:59:58

not even a tshirt makes me sad but ah wells i am looking forward to the next competition ;D

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:03:33

I thought the really GAY PUFFS would have won something. :(

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:12:30

Ohhh!! MEN!!! its took me how many days making on that shit!! but Congrats to the winners!!!thats my submittion

I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS)

Bantilan Entertainment - Its not a Company its just a name... Lolz

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:18:45

The winners actually look like cereal, that surprised me. I could actually see Beaver Bites at my local Food Lion. :P

Speaking of lions and tigers, congrats to MadCow on the shirt and to Bug. He may not have time to make a Pico flash, but he still won something. :3

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:31:53

Congrats to the winners!
But one day I will win an art contest!!

If you're not reading Twisted Comix what is your life about?

I'm published on NG! Buy "One Shot"!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:32:38

Oh man, this turned out to an awesome contest. Some really aspiring character designers in there. I mean right out the gate there were some fantastic entries. Well congrats to all who won. I wonder what the next contest has in store for us? I put my money on 'Man-Eating Vagina's from space'. ^_^

If you're reading this you've gone too far :3

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 18:46:30

Ok, I think you made good choices. Will you now tell me if you liked my "Canucks" entry?

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 19:11:17

Nice job ReNaeNae, knew it would take first when I saw it, I think it's the only one that could truly make it as a cereal box. Congrats to all the winners and everyone who didn't win too, bunch of great entries this time around.

always behind schedule.

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 19:17:33

Yeah great job guys...all the winners truly deserved to win!

Another competition down another drawing fails but I will return for every competition!!! I just love the pressure!!!!!

Newgrounds rocks for this shizzle!

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 19:43:06

congrats to the winners, those deserved to win.

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 19:50:21

O

I just got a free T-shirt?

Awesome. Great entries this time, I would've expected the tubgirl one higher up in the ranks though. Oh well, this was awesome.

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 20:21:22

Aw nertz, I thought Castle Crunch would get a mention.

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 20:36:05

I didn't polish mine as much as I shoulda, but oh well ... it was my first time entering the contest! I cans hardly waits ta tryyyyyys agin!
The funnest part for me was asking my house-mates for box ideas -- that list is on my website front-page!
'Rape Nuts' ... HAHAHAHA!!!!
The worst thing about this contest (and others) is that I didn't even correctly guess my competition! I thought 'Chocolate Breakfast Explosion' had it in the bag!!! That was fucking funny!!!

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 20:36:27

i liked tub girl. but congrats to all.. except conair.

None

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:23:58

I didn't agree with some of the choices, but I respect them anyway, since it was surely veeeery hard to judge this one! I was just really surprised Mateys didn't get anything!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:33:30

All the entries that won, definitely deserved it. Congratulations to all of them!

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:36:20

Beaver bites was a good choice IMO
congrats to all.

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:36:51

At 4/16/07 04:12 AM, rockymike wrote: I do agree with the consensus that Beaver Bites has it wrapped up, though I felt Dia-Bee-Tes had the best cereal box feel to it.

Woo! I called it yesterday morning.
The only surprise to me was Cannibis Crunch. I don't think anyone picked it to win anything.

At 4/17/07 06:46 PM, BoMToons wrote: Ok, I think you made good choices. Will you now tell me if you liked my "Canucks" entry?

I actually had it in my personal top five. I thought you'd get a T-shirt if nothing.

At 4/17/07 09:23 PM, Dasneviano wrote: I didn't agree with some of the choices, but I respect them anyway, since it was surely veeeery hard to judge this one! I was just really surprised Mateys didn't get anything!

In my graphic design opinion Mateys was too busy to be a cereal box. The art and concept were good, but as a cereal box it didn't seem right to me.

It serves its purpose.

BBS Signature

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:38:14

I thought is was Cannabis CRUCH not Cannabis CRUNCH. Maybe it was suppose to be Crunch? Hell if I know...

to stoned to spell crunch right...

Response to I'M SO DAMN TIRED (CONTEST WINNERS) 2007-04-17 21:39:45

How do we know who did who? D=