00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawings my friend drew.

2,745 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 13:41:20

So yeah, to make it short, there is a friend that's a very artistic drawer and a pro at drawing mostly anything if she has the time to anyways.

Anyways, she is a girl and she was my friend for about since we were in kindergarden, we don't talk a lot as often since we go to different schools.

Also, besides that, this is one of the drawings she just made a couple of weeks ago, I gotta say, its a masterpiece, even though it's just a little bit rough. (Time to draw: Under 30 minutes)

Note: This isn't mine at all, but my friends, I just wanted to show off some of her work so she could get some recognition, even though she doesn't even have a account here.

Please comment and give suggestions, later.
Also, if a new drawing is made by her, I'll be sure to come check back this thread and post it.

Drawings my friend drew.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 13:51:08

At 4/14/07 01:46 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Hey that's damn sweet heading with a crash course of awesomeness! 10/10

I know eh? It's so awesome, but if it had a background, I'm betting it would even be greater than it already is.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 14:48:10

Not bad, now lets see her do some non anime style stuff.

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 14:52:19

fucking sweet man

Drawings my friend drew.

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 18:15:58

New update:

Yeah, this is from the anime Naruto, she drew this about a year ago and she drew this because she was a fan of Naruto, but not anymore, she's more into serious things now.

Also, the character is called Gaara, I gotta say, she pictured him perfectly.

Time to draw from asking her: About a day.

Drawings my friend drew.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 18:23:13

wow tell her shes got the skills!!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 18:30:18

I'll give her an 03 account if she wants it.....

I like the anatomy on the first picture. It is alot like how I draw anatomy, but I like to draw dem wif der shirts off ^_____^

As for shading on the second pic, it is like out of this world. I also like the hands, but that is about it. :/

First pic : 8/10

Second pic : 9/10

10 is fucking AMAZING mkay?

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 19:14:01

New update:

Hello all, just here to bring you a new picture that my friend made.
This show is called "Inuyasha" and if you haven't heard of it, its a successful anime show that sadly ended because they have finished all the seasons.

She made this about 2 months ago, but you gotta admit, the background is purely awesome.

Time for her to finish this: 5 hours.

Drawings my friend drew.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 20:32:09

Any suggestions for her to improve on? It would be gladly appreaciated.

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 22:03:05

At 4/14/07 08:32 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Any suggestions for her to improve on? It would be gladly appreaciated.

The only advice I can offer is for her to ditch the anime. I can tell she has excellent potential, and its all being wasted making anime fanart and stuff. On a lighter note she is better than most people I've seen when it comes to doing the anime style that is way to common these days. That third pic though is by far the worst one you've shown us, sad that she wasted 5 hours on it.

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 23:29:55

woooow, just, woow
10/10
freakin amazing.....i feel like drawing :p

LvBombLvBombLvBombLvBomb

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 23:32:28

...sorry for double but just to say, it should be her thats giving us tips lol

LvBombLvBombLvBombLvBomb

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-14 23:48:28

At 4/14/07 10:03 PM, ornery-scotsman wrote:
At 4/14/07 08:32 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Any suggestions for her to improve on? It would be gladly appreaciated.
The only advice I can offer is for her to ditch the anime. I can tell she has excellent potential, and its all being wasted making anime fanart and stuff.

Yea I agree with this. Anime doesn't really give much freedom to the artist in that everything has to look a certain way, and frankly, it's not that impressive because it's been done so many times. I can tell she's a great artist but you can't see her true ability with those styles of drawing.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 00:11:51

I dont feel comfortable with you posting someone elses work.

if she wants to know what we think of her work she should post it herself.

I have enough problems with loser stealing work, this. (Im posting for a friend) crap is just gonna open new holes..

so have your friend post here , otherwise, dont bother posting her work..

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 00:45:35

Not all that great but check it out. Sort of really basic.

Drawings my friend drew.

(#LFK#)*(@iFHF098H3IJR8#029u49829jf dn2io3eu;hp()*#9382U9835!!1!!!!!!11 1!!!1!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 00:50:18

I like it, it's very cool looking. Go your friend!

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 01:37:10

are the two guys gay or somthing? looks like the one to the left is aroused............... but its alright art 8/10

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 06:49:59

Yay, Gaarra of the dessert! Don't you get it? Des-sert?

Too soon, huh?

Tell her it's almost great. She should be more careful with shading. She's pushing it and that in combination with liny shades makes her drawings less good...

8,926/10

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 07:02:36

fukin great draw!!!!!! 10/10 with no doubt

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 16:02:48

Im crying of happiness by looking at her work, this... ah x_x Im simply astonished. Someone bring me my brain medicine.

Does she have a deviantArt account? If so, plz link it right now!! :D

10/10

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 16:07:22

Very nice facial expressions.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-15 16:08:05

At 4/15/07 04:02 PM, Hammi wrote: Im crying of happiness by looking at her work, this... ah x_x Im simply astonished. Someone bring me my brain medicine.

Does she have a deviantArt account? If so, plz link it right now!! :D

10/10

I would like to see her DA account to.. But I agree with whomever wrote that she shouldnt do anime style, not that its bad, but theres not to much work for that, unless she lives in Japan or something.

But ya id give it all 10/10

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-22 20:09:20

My friend didn't draw this, I wasn't focused, so i didn't know we post stuff from our friends. (^O^) T_T'

(#LFK#)*(@iFHF098H3IJR8#029u49829jf dn2io3eu;hp()*#9382U9835!!1!!!!!!11 1!!!1!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-22 20:16:43

Ditch the anime and go for realistic stuff. That's pretty much all I have to say. But other than that, wow.

Me at: FA | Telegram

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-22 20:21:33

This is an art thread to post your OWN work. Not someone else's. If your friend wants to display it, have them make an account themselves and post it THEMSELVES.

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-28 09:13:02

Dude shes the best drawer ive seen in ages but her sketching goes a bit to far but i love that naruto photo. tell your friend great job abd to keep up with what ever drawings she wants to draw shes doing a great job i give a 10/10 for all thoes drawing good work.Im hopeing to be posting some good art on soon i got 1 good pic only drew it a couple of days ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-28 09:35:04

Fuck how I hate these shirts.

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-28 09:38:12

Very nice, very nice! Your friend is very talented!

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-28 11:19:46

tell her splurda loves her, and her drawings

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Drawings my friend drew. 2007-04-28 14:26:41

I disagree with everybody saying that she should give up anime. What they fail to realize about anime is that it is not one style. Every manga artist develops their own style very different from others. If anything it is LESS restrictive than realistic art because with realism it has to look real meanwhile manga is very emotive and can look however you want. Ideally an artist should develop a style entirely of their own recognizable from anything else but not everyone is that good.