Be a Supporter!

Asian users club

  • 78,040 Views
  • 2,069 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-13 12:33:57 Reply

At 12/12/09 09:50 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Hai lol.

Hey, it's been a while. Are you coming to the NG London meetup of 2010?


​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-16 21:31:29 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kohgv54k5 nY&feature=related

The fat one flew

Also beware of a golden watch.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-17 14:29:38 Reply

At 12/13/09 12:33 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 12/12/09 09:50 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Hai lol.
Hey, it's been a while. Are you coming to the NG London meetup of 2010?

You're not Asian, Gothboy.


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-18 12:17:40 Reply

um yes i'm here to pick up my dry cleaning.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-19 01:21:32 Reply

At 12/13/09 12:33 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 12/12/09 09:50 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Hai lol.
Hey, it's been a while. Are you coming to the NG London meetup of 2010?

probably not.Dont got no monies. :(

Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-19 17:46:26 Reply

At 12/17/09 02:29 PM, Dromedary wrote: You're not Asian, Gothboy.

^_^
<_<
>_>
v_v

I am now. ^-^

At 12/19/09 01:21 AM, SouthAsian wrote: probably not.Dont got no monies. :(

Without money, you are lost. You should really come if you get the chance to though. London is epic, must be more epic to foreigners.


​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2009-12-19 19:49:52 Reply

At 12/19/09 05:46 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 12/17/09 02:29 PM, Dromedary wrote: You're not Asian, Gothboy.
^_^
<_<
>_>
v_v

I am now. ^-^

At 12/19/09 01:21 AM, SouthAsian wrote: probably not.Dont got no monies. :(
Without money, you are lost. You should really come if you get the chance to though. London is epic, must be more epic to foreigners.

Yeah I've actually been there twice when I visited but I think I was too young on both seperate occasions to actually enjoy it.

ForcedDj
ForcedDj
  • Member since: May. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-03 00:15:30 Reply

At 12/19/09 05:46 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 12/17/09 02:29 PM, Dromedary wrote: You're not Asian, Gothboy.
^_^
<_<
>_>
v_v

I am now. ^-^

At 12/19/09 01:21 AM, SouthAsian wrote: probably not.Dont got no monies. :(
Without money, you are lost. You should really come if you get the chance to though. London is epic, must be more epic to foreigners.

Might check out London.

Wait, since when are you Asian? I have to call bullshit on that.


Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.
Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-18 01:33:22 Reply

So yeah thought I'd mention the Haitian earthquake that occurred.As rising Asian economies are making significant financial strides, they are showing tremendous generosity and donating their time,money,personnel,and other resources to aid Haiti in their time of need.I think this is a chance for all of Asia to represent itself as a tremendous partner in aiding and providing for others.Give it a reputation for helping, a reputation it deserves.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-25 15:45:55 Reply

Well, I am all-Amerasian... Amerasian.

CannibalCorpseFreak
CannibalCorpseFreak
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-27 00:03:19 Reply

Hello everyone. Just posting to let you all know that yes, I am still alive. God, it's been so long since my last visit to Newgrounds. Anyways, what all has been going on since the last time I was around?


Seahawks are NFL champs, baby. WHOO!
Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.
XBL Gamertag: TwistedLeopard

BBS Signature
ForcedDj
ForcedDj
  • Member since: May. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-27 00:16:18 Reply

At 1/18/10 07:56 PM, Grubby wrote: I read the Time magazine article about our asian-american star, Jeremy Lin.

Harvard basketball player who's great, but faces racial slurs. Sure us Asians enjoy equal civil rights like voting, education, free speech, but we're not free from racial ridicule.

However, Jeremy Lin is a hero, ignoring the pathetic racial slurs and representing us Asians in a good light.

Even my bestest White friends (especially baseball players) say something about my Asianness at times. Nobody goes: "Oh, that white kid." They always have to include the word Asian in anything: "Oh, it's just some Asian kid."

But we need to ignore, and strive to become better so that they can only be in awe or jealousy.

Go Asians, go racial equality. Go America.

Your white friends might just don't like Asians, or don't care. Isn't the tallest b-ball player Asian as well, and I just hope the school I am going to isn't racist, or at the least not as racist as the old one.

Most people don't care about Asians, or think of us as evil, or quiet, or worthless, or even inferior. But that is definitely not true, in a way, I am more of either shy or a loner.


Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.
Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature
aiko10
aiko10
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-27 05:31:35 Reply

hey everyone! ummm I'm kinda new here and I stumbled upon this thread... I'm asian... so hi! ^^

Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Asian users club 2010-01-31 13:13:14 Reply

At 1/3/10 12:15 AM, ForcedDj wrote: Wait, since when are you Asian? I have to call bullshit on that.

What? I'm so Asian that I eat with sticks & dance to bad music.


​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
tatsumaru7
tatsumaru7
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Animator
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-01 15:15:20 Reply

I find bengali asians a pain in the ass ¬_¬


>>> Relationship advice! <<< Follow my Instagram: the_imaginary_boy

PSN I.D. Ninjakilla777Martial Artist club!

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-02 17:51:34 Reply

At 1/27/10 12:03 AM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: Hello everyone. Just posting to let you all know that yes, I am still alive. God, it's been so long since my last visit to Newgrounds. Anyways, what all has been going on since the last time I was around?

Not much, just couple of wannabes who came in claiming they're asian.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-03 06:17:53 Reply

At 2/2/10 05:51 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Not much, just couple of wannabes who came in claiming they're asian.

Hey, I first came into this crew a while back.


​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-04 11:31:15 Reply

At 2/2/10 05:51 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/27/10 12:03 AM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: Hello everyone. Just posting to let you all know that yes, I am still alive. God, it's been so long since my last visit to Newgrounds. Anyways, what all has been going on since the last time I was around?
Not much, just couple of wannabes who came in claiming they're asian.

They are Asian fanbois in other's vocabulary. They are eavesdropping about Asia then later, they'll join for racism.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-04 12:27:54 Reply

At 2/4/10 11:31 AM, youngblood26 wrote: A
They are Asian fanbois in other's vocabulary. They are eavesdropping about Asia then later, they'll join for racism.

Just like weeabos, overall they can be insufferable.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-15 22:09:51 Reply

At 2/4/10 12:27 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Just like weeabos, overall they can be insufferable.

Playing safe is the name of the game.

SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-16 21:21:08 Reply

So how do you think Asians shall fare in the Vancouver Olympics?I haven't seen much of the events.

Mans0n
Mans0n
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-16 21:40:09 Reply

Im not asian but alot of my friends are and I wouldn't mind be Asian myself..
so Hiya


Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''
3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-16 21:56:07 Reply

At 2/16/10 09:21 PM, SouthAsian wrote: So how do you think Asians shall fare in the Vancouver Olympics?I haven't seen much of the events.

I thought it was funny how South Korea lost a chance for a sweep in speed skating event when two of their skater fell.

Why is it that something weird happens in events Apolo Anton Ohno participates?


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Narusegawa
Narusegawa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-17 14:53:25 Reply

At 2/16/10 09:56 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/16/10 09:21 PM, SouthAsian wrote: So how do you think Asians shall fare in the Vancouver Olympics?I haven't seen much of the events.
I thought it was funny how South Korea lost a chance for a sweep in speed skating event when two of their skater fell.

Damn unlucky .. I *think* I saw it live and it was a shame it happened, lucky yankees got second and third because of it. Ah well, at least a fellow daehanmingukian won if I'm not horribly mistaken ..


~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-20 23:12:50 Reply

At 2/17/10 02:53 PM, Narusegawa wrote:
At 2/16/10 09:56 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/16/10 09:21 PM, SouthAsian wrote: So how do you think Asians shall fare in the Vancouver Olympics?I haven't seen much of the events.
I thought it was funny how South Korea lost a chance for a sweep in speed skating event when two of their skater fell.
Damn unlucky .. I *think* I saw it live and it was a shame it happened, lucky yankees got second and third because of it. Ah well, at least a fellow daehanmingukian won if I'm not horribly mistaken ..

:D I saw one sport that a Korean was in I think it was called speed skating or something.The Asian won I believe,nice to see Asian branching into a wider range of different sports.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-21 06:19:00 Reply

At 2/16/10 09:56 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I thought it was funny how South Korea lost a chance for a sweep in speed skating event when two of their skater fell.

Why is it that something weird happens in events Apolo Anton Ohno participates?

Yeah, totally noticed that. I was watching the Speed Skating event this week and yeah, South Koreans almost sweeping all pair competitions. Holland skaters are awesome also though. Anyway, there should be a Southeast Asian team in the Winter Olympics, like our country, the Philippines, because I noticed that there are many half-Filipino/Filipino decent but American citizen athletes in these games like J.R. Celski of the USA Speed Skating team, with Ohno. Filipino-Polish alright.

SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-23 22:27:37 Reply

At 2/21/10 02:55 AM, Grubby wrote: Korea just swept two golds in short track.

Plus Apolo Ohno and J.R. Celski are Asians themselves.

I also live in the city that Apolo was born and raised in, and Celski went to school in. Great stuff.

Thats pretty cool ! :D

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-24 18:06:46 Reply

At 2/23/10 10:27 PM, SouthAsian wrote:
At 2/21/10 02:55 AM, Grubby wrote: Korea just swept two golds in short track.

Plus Apolo Ohno and J.R. Celski are Asians themselves.

I also live in the city that Apolo was born and raised in, and Celski went to school in. Great stuff.
Thats pretty cool ! :D

Yeah, too bad Apolo Ohno's one of the most hated men in South Korea. Part of the reason is that they wouldn't let go of what happened in 2002.

Another reason had something to do with certain heritage that Ohno is linked to...


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-25 21:54:35 Reply

At 2/24/10 06:06 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Yeah, too bad Apolo Ohno's one of the most hated men in South Korea. Part of the reason is that they wouldn't let go of what happened in 2002.

Yeah, I remembered that moment. What luck Apolo had during that time. A South Korean speed skater got disqualified.


Another reason had something to do with certain heritage that Ohno is linked to...

Even his dad was so proud of him being an American, representing America.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2010-02-25 22:10:52 Reply

At 2/25/10 09:54 PM, TheYoungblood wrote:

Another reason had something to do with certain heritage that Ohno is linked to...
Even his dad was so proud of him being an American, representing America.

The link being his dad's heritage if you know what I mean.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature