00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Asian users club

159,880 Views | 2,030 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 17:15:20

im half japanese so can i join ur club and any hott asian chics send me a message or leave ur msn messenger email thiingy

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 18:13:15

At 5/4/07 02:16 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/28/07 09:53 PM, RyanKajito wrote: What are you, a mod? Haha, just kidding.
-I'd ban him just for saying that. XD

Too bad she can't.. >.>

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 19:15:46

this club is racist :(

how is it that someone could make an all asian club with little protest, but if someone made an all white club, people would freak out?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 19:17:45

sorry for double post, but i would also be against an all white club

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 19:24:17

At 5/4/07 03:34 PM, deslona wrote: I am not asian but I am now living in north-China, can I join?
Is there many other (Mandarin) speakers here?

Yeah sure deslona! You can join the Asian User Club! :)

Too bad she can't.. >.>

Yeah, I know. Sarai was a good, respectful mod too. I guess she got tried of all the crap on Newgrounds so she asked to be demodded. I believe Sarai said she was demodded because of life and work or something like that.

this club is racist :(

Do you even know what Racist means? There's no racism in this Club. :/

how is it that someone could make an all asian club with little protest, but if someone made an all white club, people would freak out?

WTF are you talking about. No one has ever made a white club because people never though about it. Also, I'm white and I'm typing in the Asian Club. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-04 19:59:06

At 5/4/07 07:15 PM, agentSA wrote: this club is racist :(

How is it racist? All we have been discussing are the cusines of our hometowns and video games. <_<

Even in big companies stationed in america, there is something called 'minority equality' (or a term along that similar effect). Look it up.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 17:56:44

At 5/4/07 07:24 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Too bad she can't.. >.>
Yeah, I know. Sarai was a good, respectful mod too. I guess she got tried of all the crap on Newgrounds so she asked to be demodded. I believe Sarai said she was demodded because of life and work or something like that.

Not quite as sugar coated as that ;-) I wasn't a great mod for the other mods to work with. Anyway, that was a long time ago. Now I am just a granny here ;-)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 18:17:27

At 5/4/07 09:31 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: As do I. I have it with my cerial every morning, I get it with my lunch at school (Damn you, half-pint cartons. Damn you!!! A half-pint of milk ain't gonna be enough! lol), hell, I'll get myself a glass of milk (sometimes 2) any time. Hasn't done anything to me at all.

I have switched to Soy recently though. Just because its calorie count is relatively lower to full cream milk.

I still prefer semi-skimmed every now and then though.

And one thing I found out about frying; Onions make everything tastier.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 19:23:15

Im half asian does that count?. If so illd love to join.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 20:19:59

Finally, I was able to pry off a picture from my picture album to share. This is one of the many 'thrones' we've visited during our tours. It's located in Saigon, China. And no, the people in the picture are just a bunch of other tourists.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9304/saigo nvz4.jpg

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 20:39:29

At 5/5/07 08:19 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Finally, I was able to pry off a picture from my picture album to share. This is one of the many 'thrones' we've visited during our tours. It's located in Saigon, China. And no, the people in the picture are just a bunch of other tourists.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9304/saigo nvz4.jpg

I'd like to point out that Saigon isn't in China. Since it's not in China and you made such a fundemental mistake, please provide some other kind of evidence. Saigon is in Vietnam, ala Ho Chi Minh City.

Care to comment?

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 20:41:11

At 5/5/07 08:39 PM, Sarai wrote: Care to comment?

I don't mind sharing the culture in any way. As long as said conversation-participant(s) are not being annoying, the more the merrier.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 21:17:17

At 5/5/07 05:56 PM, Sarai wrote: Not quite as sugar coated as that ;-) I wasn't a great mod for the other mods to work with. Anyway, that was a long time ago. Now I am just a granny here ;-)

Some of the Mods can't work with other mods but that didn't stop them from quitting. I guess the Mods like being Moderators on Newgrounds. :/

Im half asian does that count?. If so illd love to join.

I'm white and I'm in this crew. So, that mean you can join it as well. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 21:37:39

At 5/5/07 08:39 PM, Sarai wrote: I'd like to point out that Saigon isn't in China. Since it's not in China and you made such a fundemental mistake, please provide some other kind of evidence. Saigon is in Vietnam, ala Ho Chi Minh City.

Really? Dammit, age must be taking a hold of me. Well, it was in Saigon anyway. Must've been thinking of Chinatown, because that's what it was labeled in my photoalbum. Oh well.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 21:40:00

At 5/5/07 09:37 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
Really? Dammit, age must be taking a hold of me. Well, it was in Saigon anyway. Must've been thinking of Chinatown, because that's what it was labeled in my photoalbum. Oh well.

Saigon is nice I guess, you were in Vietnam. :)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-05 23:49:00

At 5/5/07 06:17 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 5/4/07 09:31 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: As do I. I have it with my cerial every morning, I get it with my lunch at school (Damn you, half-pint cartons. Damn you!!! A half-pint of milk ain't gonna be enough! lol), hell, I'll get myself a glass of milk (sometimes 2) any time. Hasn't done anything to me at all.
I have switched to Soy recently though. Just because its calorie count is relatively lower to full cream milk.

I still prefer semi-skimmed every now and then though.

Since I have moved to China I rarely touch milk - and I would never drink it on it's own (tastes terrible compared to Australian and Danish milk). It has a very sweet flavor, like somone dumped a tonne of sugar into the process.

And one thing I found out about frying; Onions make everything tastier.

Don't get me started..my god I love to fry onions... I love to cook in general. But hate cleaning up.
I learnt that Chinese food (the real stuff not the take-away in Australia or DK) Is really easy to make - just a different way than I am used to.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-06 01:00:58

At 5/5/07 07:23 PM, AlmightyLemon wrote: Im half asian does that count?. If so illd love to join.

Well, I'm half Asian and that didn't stop me from joining!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-06 16:36:00

At 5/5/07 07:23 PM, AlmightyLemon wrote: Im half asian does that count?. If so illd love to join.

ofcourse!

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 12:00:43

Just to bring a 'sister' club into the fold, I present my 'Asian Music Club' from a year or so ago...

Asian User Club

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 12:04:05

At 5/6/07 01:10 AM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: Hellz yeah to the fried onions. I actually like onion rings (they're fried, right?), but I don't eat them much. I usually have whatever my mom makes (which is really good).

Fried onions are excellent when frying with meat, but I try to avoid deep-frying onion rings. It's far too oily for me.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 12:22:29

At 4/19/07 04:11 PM, Sarai wrote: Go away, read my sig thread, it's 52 pages, that should take you enough time to want to stop politicising a non politics club.

hehe sorry about that, I tend to get very carried away when it comes to the middle east I swear it won't happen again. really sorry.

At 5/10/07 12:04 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Fried onions are excellent when frying with meat

Finally, whenever I say fried onions with meat alot of people make fun, I think it's because it's a more eastern taste than ours. too bad eastern restaurants here always get you poisoned or else I'd always eat there...

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 12:36:04

At 5/10/07 12:22 PM, Lebastic wrote: Finally, whenever I say fried onions with meat alot of people make fun, I think it's because it's a more eastern taste than ours. too bad eastern restaurants here always get you poisoned or else I'd always eat there...

What? Then laugh back at them for not realising the ramifications of frying meat with onions to get rid of the bland taste!

Frying meat with slices of garlic is just as fine, however.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 12:56:18

At 5/10/07 12:36 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Frying meat with slices of garlic is just as fine, however.

Garlic is very rejected in food, although I am one to love garlic, most people don't. Any flavoring to food is rather disliked, especially if it gives a "sharp" or spicy taste.

Your animations are great btw

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 16:38:43

At 5/10/07 01:31 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: Can I join?

I'm not asian, but my Dad's quite good at Maths.

Is he proficient in Algebra?

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 16:42:37

At 5/10/07 12:56 PM, Lebastic wrote: Garlic is very rejected in food, although I am one to love garlic, most people don't. Any flavoring to food is rather disliked, especially if it gives a "sharp" or spicy taste.

Pre-frying the garlic to make garlic 'chips' makes an excellent side dish or to on top of beef cut up into cubes.

Your animations are great btw

Oh, you've seen nothing yet.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 18:41:08

At 5/10/07 12:00 PM, Sarai wrote: Just to bring a 'sister' club into the fold, I present my 'Asian Music Club' from a year or so ago...

Asian User Club

cool, I don't listen to asian music much, but my mom likes S.H.E

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-10 18:43:06

oh, and also if you guys want to join, then go ahead and add a link of the club in your sig. Later!

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-14 08:33:55

I now declare this an Asian Cooking and Cusine Club.

I tried something new today;

When preparing my trademark Yaki-Soba/Yaki-Udon dish, I added less soy sauce and more cooking vinegar (slight alcohol) instead to give it a less salty taste. I also used twice the usual amount of onion to give the minced beef more taste.

The result is very good, though the beef might turn out tough if cooked at high heat too early, so keep it at medium heat and only turn it up when you add the noodles near the last five minutes of the cooking process.

And of course, top with parsley and serve hot.

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-14 16:38:04

such a chef, HaroFreak.

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2007-05-14 20:49:55

At 5/14/07 04:38 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: such a chef, HaroFreak.

Yeah, he is very good in the culinary field. : )