At 4/15/07 09:08 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 4/15/07 04:59 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Actually most Asian(especially chinese)immagrates go to California.But, my parents immigrated to Virginia, then i was born, then my dad got a job in Texas so we moved here.
I heard a lot of Asians move to Texas, why?
*stretches* AHHH feels good to be able to post after that 3 day ban.
I didnt know you lived in Virginia.I live in Northern Virginia right now all my life actually.
So i decided to categorize all the Asian people.
Siberia aka Russia
* People's Republic of China (China)
* Hong Kong (a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China)
* Macau (a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China)
* Republic of China (Taiwan)
* Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
* Republic of Korea (South Korea)
* British Indian Ocean Territory
* Sri Lanka
West Asia (South West Asia)
* Sinai (eastern Egypt)
* Gaza Strip
* Palestinian Territories
* Saudi Arabia
* United Arab Emirates
* West Bank
* The Asian portions of
o Turkey (Asia Minor or Anatolia)
In addition, its limits are sometimes widened to include:
* The African portion of Egypt
* The European portions of
o Turkey (Eastern Thrace or Rumelia)
* Adjacent parts of Central Asia (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan)
* Western regions of Pakistan that lie on the Iranian plateau, such as Balochistan, Waziristan, Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the North West Frontier Province.
Anatolia, Arabia, Transcaucasia, Levant, and Mesopotamia are subregions of Southwest Asia.
South East Asia:
East Timor Timor-Leste
Central Asia consists of large states like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and smaller states like Azerbaijan (lying on the other side of the Caspian Sea). In geopolitical contexts, the states of Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan are often meant.
I got help from Wikipedia.com
Just let me know if I missed anybody.