New Topic Respond to this Topic
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 11:03:36 Reply

you're right,lol.It's not like the other clubs..

So, what should we talk about?Ideas?

Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 11:04:58 Reply

At 4/15/07 11:03 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: you're right,lol.It's not like the other clubs..

I already brought up a topic. Look above your post that you just made. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 11:08:43 Reply

At 4/15/07 11:04 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/15/07 11:03 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: you're right,lol.It's not like the other clubs..

I already brought up a topic. Look above your post that you just made. :/

oh, sorry bout that. Both China and India are powerful because of their large population.

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 11:14:27 Reply

At 4/15/07 11:08 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: oh, sorry bout that. Both China and India are powerful because of their large population.

Specifically, their industrious large population, amirite?

Next Release ETA: ?

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 11:17:28 Reply

At 4/15/07 11:14 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 4/15/07 11:08 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: oh, sorry bout that. Both China and India are powerful because of their large population.
Specifically, their industrious large population, amirite?

yourerite.

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 13:02:52 Reply

I'ma go play CS:S.Be back in a little while. When I come back let's talk about something...I don't have any ideas. :S

BBS Signature
Rocka89
Rocka89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 13:56:15 Reply

Alright guys, I am going to have an asianopsy...hopefully when I come back I will be asian.

Fremen
Fremen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 14:10:09 Reply

At 4/15/07 10:52 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 4/15/07 09:27 AM, DarkPhazon wrote: Then what about the chinese, Do they need their own club as well?
That statement makes my agreement with what you're saying to some extent turn to a rather sad, *SIGH* at your lack of knowing that ASIANS INCLUDE CHINESE. CHINA = largest ASIAN country!

You call yourself an asian? What about Russia?

Seriously, the only reason I am here is to talk to smart people. If you are a dumb asian, then why are you here?

NGMAC
NG Naruto RP Crew
PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature
Fremen
Fremen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 14:19:43 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:14 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
At 4/15/07 02:10 PM, Fremen wrote:
At 4/15/07 10:52 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 4/15/07 09:27 AM, DarkPhazon wrote:
Seriously, the only reason I am here is to talk to smart people. If you are a dumb asian, then why are you here?
No offense you came here to talk to smart people yet you made the dumbest post in this place, The club means to all asians.

How is that a dumb post Akatsuki? It took you like a month to get as smart as you are now, and you level of brilliance is still pitiful.

You aren't even asian.

NGMAC
NG Naruto RP Crew
PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature
Fremen
Fremen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 14:31:54 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:24 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote: It's dumb because you typed it in a way that sounded biggot (If you are a dumb asian) all asian's are accepted in this club(not just the superduper smart one's as you described.)

It was an Asian joke. If you aren't asian it sounds offensive, but if you are, you wouldn't be too offended. I was just kididng.

NGMAC
NG Naruto RP Crew
PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature
BOZARTH187
BOZARTH187
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 14:38:31 Reply

Im not asian but asian chicks are hot.

Fremen
Fremen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 14:53:15 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:38 PM, MARINE wrote: Im not asian but asian chicks are hot.

Lol...

Whats wrong with you?

(and I agree)

NGMAC
NG Naruto RP Crew
PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 15:52:25 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:34 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote: Whatever dude iv no need to start any shit.

Then do yourself a favor and stop talking shit on this board.

At 4/15/07 02:53 PM, Fremen wrote: Whats wrong with you?

(and I agree)

What's wrong with that?
It's liking loli but not being a loli being wrong.

LOLI IS FOR THE WIN.

azn-vink
azn-vink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:24:53 Reply

Indeed that does suck some teste's, How can asian people eat using chopsticks? seems impossible too me.

ain't that hard

wewdiewg

HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:28:39 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:10 PM, Fremen wrote: You call yourself an asian? What about Russia?

Oh ho, and just how much of Russia in inhabitable compared to China?

In before the fact that all dumb people should be refused access to computers or other electronics because it's a waste of resources.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:31:31 Reply

At 4/15/07 02:38 PM, MARINE wrote: Im not asian but asian chicks are hot.

Damn right Asian Chicks are HAWT! :D

How can asian people eat using chopsticks? seems impossible too me.

Well, if they are eating pork or any type of meat, they probably use the stick as a fork and if they are eating noodles, then I don't know how they do that. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:33:35 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:31 PM, Seamonky wrote:
How can asian people eat using chopsticks? seems impossible too me.
Well, if they are eating pork or any type of meat, they probably use the stick as a fork and if they are eating noodles, then I don't know how they do that. :/

Not just the food in general, but the method of preparation of certain meat or dishes are more possible with chopsticks as compared to other typical eating utensils.

As for cooking equipment, nothing out-does the Wok in terms of stir-frying.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:37:14 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:33 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Not just the food in general, but the method of preparation of certain meat or dishes are more possible with chopsticks as compared to other typical eating utensils.

I would really like to know what methods they use to make meals and dishes.

As for cooking equipment, nothing out-does the Wok in terms of stir-frying.

Wok's are used for fries and chicken where I'm at. Usually, I see them cooking at the chinese resterants. Also, I've been to a Japanese resterant where they actually cook infront of you. It's awesome how they do those cooking tricks. :D

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:41:37 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:37 PM, Seamonky wrote: Wok's are used for fries and chicken where I'm at.

Personally, I use the Wok as a healthier alternative to deep-frying (obviously healthier, if I may add). Same applies when I make potato wedges, though the process is clearly slower and consumes much longer time but it is a good tradeoff as it allows the inner part of the potatoes to cook softer with a harder outer 'shell'.

Usually, I see them cooking at the chinese resterants. Also, I've been to a Japanese resterant where they actually cook infront of you. It's awesome how they do those cooking tricks. :D

Ah, you must mean the Taipanyaki (literally translating to Steel Board Frying). I have always wanted to try making my trademark Yakisoba using such, but I am yet to get a chance to find a travelling-size Frying Steel Sheet.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:47:44 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:41 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Personally, I use the Wok as a healthier alternative to deep-frying (obviously healthier, if I may add). Same applies when I make potato wedges, though the process is clearly slower and consumes much longer time but it is a good tradeoff as it allows the inner part of the potatoes to cook softer with a harder outer 'shell'.

I though the Wok was suppost to get rid of all the grease and fat off the food.

Ah, you must mean the Taipanyaki (literally translating to Steel Board Frying). I have always wanted to try making my trademark Yakisoba using such, but I am yet to get a chance to find a travelling-size Frying Steel Sheet.

Yup, Steel Board Frying. The Steel Sheet was quite big. About a good 6 to 8 feet so that two people or more could cook on it. But usually, one person cooks on one Taipanyaki.

Are you asian? :/

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:53:06 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:47 PM, Seamonky wrote: I though the Wok was suppost to get rid of all the grease and fat off the food.

Exactly, which is why I stick to using the Wok to get the effects of deep-frying as close as possible but without the massive amounts of oil.

Yup, Steel Board Frying. The Steel Sheet was quite big. About a good 6 to 8 feet so that two people or more could cook on it. But usually, one person cooks on one Taipanyaki.

I would be overjoyed to use something like that instead of a cheap electrical hob (the current one I am stuck with).

Are you asian? :/

Like I posted on the first page of this new 'grouping area', I am of chinese ethnic.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 16:59:37 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:53 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Exactly, which is why I stick to using the Wok to get the effects of deep-frying as close as possible but without the massive amounts of oil.

By you saying that, everyone should get a Wok so that there will be less fat people in the world. :D

I would be overjoyed to use something like that instead of a cheap electrical hob (the current one I am stuck with).

An electrical one? Hahaha! Buying a real Steel Board could cost you a hell of a lot of money. :(

Like I posted on the first page of this new 'grouping area', I am of chinese ethnic.

I heard a lot of Asians move to Texas, why?

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:03:41 Reply

At 4/15/07 04:59 PM, Seamonky wrote: By you saying that, everyone should get a Wok so that there will be less fat people in the world. :D

That may be true, but not everyone in the world can stand 'deep-fatty-frying' substitute, nor can everyone in the world cook without deep-frying (in before the UK stereotype).

An electrical one? Hahaha! Buying a real Steel Board could cost you a hell of a lot of money. :(

A shame that this is the case, but I certainly won't mind setting up in my home when I start raising a family.

I heard a lot of Asians move to Texas, why?

To be honest, this statement is news to me. And now that you do mention it, I wonder why too.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:07:57 Reply

When I've got the time and if I can under other conditions, I can probably dig through some of my old photo albums and post pictures of my experiences in Asia, be it living or touring.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:09:58 Reply

At 4/15/07 05:03 PM, HaroFreak wrote: That may be true, but not everyone in the world can stand 'deep-fatty-frying' substitute, nor can everyone in the world cook without deep-frying (in before the UK stereotype).

Does fat have any good things towards it?

A shame that this is the case, but I certainly won't mind setting up in my home when I start raising a family.

Then you could show your kids magic tricks and shit with food. Kids, never play with your food. XD

To be honest, this statement is news to me. And now that you do mention it, I wonder why too.

Maybe because Asian's look at Texas as their next China, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. Mainly China for it's size.

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:33:51 Reply

At 4/15/07 05:09 PM, Seamonky wrote: Does fat have any good things towards it?

Well, it can be used as emergency rations in cold climates when oil is necessary to maintain body temperature.

And if one feels sick at the thought of eating concentrated fat, then it can be used as a fuel for heat either way.

Then you could show your kids magic tricks and shit with food. Kids, never play with your food. XD

UNLESS you've been trained to do so, that is. XD

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:47:10 Reply

At 4/15/07 05:07 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: When I've got the time and if I can under other conditions, I can probably dig through some of my old photo albums and post pictures of my experiences in Asia, be it living or touring.

-Dammit, you broke our chain of posts. >:(
-Anyways, do you mind showing us those photo's?

Well, it can be used as emergency rations in cold climates when oil is necessary to maintain body temperature.

Well, I knew that fat warmed people up but like this? So people up in alaska are enjoying the "fat". lol! Anyways, which city or region is under heavy gases or problems in China. I heard one part of China is dangerous. :/

And if one feels sick at the thought of eating concentrated fat, then it can be used as a fuel for heat either way.

That's helpful.

UNLESS you've been trained to do so, that is. XD

What a world....

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:50:05 Reply

At 4/15/07 05:47 PM, Seamonky wrote: Well, I knew that fat warmed people up but like this? So people up in alaska are enjoying the "fat". lol!

As funny as it may seem, it is completely logical from a biological perspective.

Anyways, which city or region is under heavy gases or problems in China. I heard one part of China is dangerous. :/

From what I read in the newspaper, it is practically any industrial area.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 17:54:51 Reply

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wangfujing _Night.jpg
Speaking of fatty foods, what do you see in this Pic that relates. ;)

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club 2007-04-15 18:11:12 Reply

At 4/15/07 05:54 PM, Seamonky wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wangfujing _Night.jpg
Speaking of fatty foods, what do you see in this Pic that relates. ;)

It would be helpful if you can fix the link to the picture in question. <_<