Be a Supporter!

Asian users club

  • 76,495 Views
  • 2,069 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Asian users club Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 11/9/07 08:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, I'm a Filipino, can I join?

I'm an Asian though.

NO...your not qualified...LOL...sike

Your in. And this thread won't be sleeping for long.


BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 9th, 2007 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 11/9/07 04:40 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 11/9/07 08:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, I'm a Filipino, can I join?

I'm an Asian though.
NO...your not qualified...LOL...sike

Your in. And this thread won't be sleeping for long.

Glad to hear that one! I still feel sorry for Lastin though! T_T


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Asian users club Nov. 10th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM Reply

At 11/9/07 11:39 PM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/9/07 04:40 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 11/9/07 08:08 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, I'm a Filipino, can I join?

I'm an Asian though.
NO...your not qualified...LOL...sike

Your in. And this thread won't be sleeping for long.
Glad to hear that one! I still feel sorry for Lastin though! T_T

So he got banned for Hentai? Hardcore. Hardcore. Can't he make another account then?


BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 03:26 AM Reply

At 11/10/07 07:36 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
So he got banned for Hentai? Hardcore. Hardcore. Can't he make another account then?

Yup! Some mods got mad at him b'coz of that! He has basically around 2300+ posts, nearly a quarter of them has hentai!

I wish he would make another! But now he just uses his MSN or go to the infamous AAHC site(I think 4chan is now really gone)!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
Sarai
Sarai
  • Member since: May. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 04:07 AM Reply

Posting hentai with your posts makes you look a dick. Take that rubbish to some pornography website, not Newgrounds.

I'd also point out that an ABC or BBC is not a full asian. Point in case with most of you! > : <


The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 11/11/07 04:07 AM, Sarai wrote: Posting hentai with your posts makes you look a dick. Take that rubbish to some pornography website, not Newgrounds.

Think so? That's just guts!

I'd also point out that an ABC or BBC is not a full asian. Point in case with most of you! > : <

OH rly?


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
vgfa287
vgfa287
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 11/11/07 04:07 AM, Sarai wrote: I'd also point out that an ABC or BBC is not a full asian. Point in case with most of you! > : <

ok at the risk of sounding stupid, what is an ABC or BBC?

PhoenixTails
PhoenixTails
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 10:39 AM Reply

I'm not racist, but forgive me if I fail to see the point of this club, other than reinforce "It's cool to be Asian" and to further racial and ethnic divides. Before you say its not reinforcing "It's cool to be Asian", it is, because you are having an exclusive club simply for Asian people. I think its good to be proud of your ethnicity/racial group, but clubs like this usually just start fights.


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 10:46 AM Reply

At 11/8/07 08:59 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 11/8/07 07:00 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: Bad news: Another Asian has fallen! Lastin's account is now deleted! Now a moment of silence!
There must of been a reason why this guys account was deleted? Do you happen to know why it was deleted by any chance? At least we got a couple more Asian's on this site. :)

Actually it was because he was posting pictures of his 6 year old cousin, although they were completely innocent and Wade's just being a dick.

MY GRANDFATHER WAS INDIAN I'M ALLOWED TO POST HERE


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 12:50 PM Reply

I'm out...for good.

I have just lost interest for this club and the whole of Newgrounds.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 11th, 2007 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 11/11/07 10:46 AM, WilliWowza wrote:
Actually it was because he was posting pictures of his 6 year old cousin, although they were completely innocent and Wade's just being a dick.

MY GRANDFATHER WAS INDIAN I'M ALLOWED TO POST HERE

Oh damn! That's hurts more that posting hentai in your posts!

As in Hindu Indian or American Indian? Joke!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
gamerpeepinpa
gamerpeepinpa
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 11/11/07 10:46 AM, WilliWowza wrote: MY GRANDFATHER WAS INDIAN I'M ALLOWED TO POST HERE

Cool, I never knew you were part-Asian.


hi

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 01:41 AM Reply

Anybody heard of a rumor that Lastin is back as Takeshima? If this is true, tell me! If not, then I'll still be in sorrow!

I demand information!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
CannibalCorpseFreak
CannibalCorpseFreak
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Asian users club Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 11:18 AM Reply

Hey, guys. Guess who turned 18 today? (I'll give you a hint: it's me.) Anyone figured it out yet? Give up? It's me! I'm 18 as of today! WOOHOO!

In other news, nobody has replied to my previous post. Why is that?

Are you all being a bunch of douchebags? (I'm kidding, sheesh! Take a joke, why dontcha?) lol You can tell I'm bored.

So, I hear one of our members is no longer here on NG. It's kinda sad, isn't it?


Seahawks are NFL champs, baby. WHOO!
Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.
XBL Gamertag: TwistedLeopard

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 11/12/07 11:18 AM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: Hey, guys. Guess who turned 18 today? (I'll give you a hint: it's me.) Anyone figured it out yet? Give up? It's me! I'm 18 as of today! WOOHOO!
So, I hear one of our members is no longer here on NG. It's kinda sad, isn't it?

I'm the god damn founder. and happy b-day douchebag.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Asian users club Nov. 12th, 2007 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 11/11/07 10:39 AM, PhoenixTails wrote: I'm not racist, but forgive me if I fail to see the point of this club, other than reinforce "It's cool to be Asian" and to further racial and ethnic divides. Before you say its not reinforcing "It's cool to be Asian", it is, because you are having an exclusive club simply for Asian people. I think its good to be proud of your ethnicity/racial group, but clubs like this usually just start fights.

UH HUH. and we have people in this club or atleast post in this club who AREN'T see that "AREN'T" asian my friend.


BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 13th, 2007 @ 10:45 AM Reply

Hey, um.... I'm 1/5 Chinese, am I eligible to join?
Seriously, I am.
No shit.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Asian users club Nov. 13th, 2007 @ 03:47 PM Reply

At 11/13/07 10:45 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Hey, um.... I'm 1/5 Chinese, am I eligible to join?
Seriously, I am.
No shit.

Sure.

Oh yeah Cannabis..ERMM...Cannibal lol

Happy B-day. Just like my bruh said.

"Im 18 AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!"

lol. Have fun with being legal.


BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 13th, 2007 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 11/13/07 10:45 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Hey, um.... I'm 1/5 Chinese, am I eligible to join?
Seriously, I am.
No shit.

yeah, sure, whatever.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 13th, 2007 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 11/13/07 10:45 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Hey, um.... I'm 1/5 Chinese, am I eligible to join?
Seriously, I am.
No shit.

As long as you have an Asian blood, you're eligible to join!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
Takeshima
Takeshima
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 15th, 2007 @ 07:39 AM Reply

At 11/13/07 04:17 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 11/13/07 10:45 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Hey, um.... I'm 1/5 Chinese, am I eligible to join?
Seriously, I am.
No shit.
yeah, sure, whatever.

I should take over this club, and since the topic starter is like meh, so what the heck

Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.


Sanctuary

BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 15th, 2007 @ 07:56 AM Reply

At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote:
I should take over this club, and since the topic starter is like meh, so what the heck

Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.

You should man! And I'm proud of being Asian! Lead this club to victory!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 15th, 2007 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 11/15/07 07:56 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote:
I should take over this club, and since the topic starter is like meh, so what the heck

Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.
You should man! And I'm proud of being Asian! Lead this club to victory!

I noticed that Lastin's posts were also in Takeshima's posts as well... will there could be a possiblity?

Sate
Sate
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Asian users club Nov. 15th, 2007 @ 07:46 PM Reply

Take over? Hell. Go ask the topic starter. I was thinkin the same crap.


BBS Signature
CannibalCorpseFreak
CannibalCorpseFreak
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Asian users club Nov. 15th, 2007 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 11/15/07 07:39 AM, Takeshima wrote: Im 100% Asian (Japanese,Mongol,Chinese,Malay,Arab) And i'm in my native country unlike most of you, in other western country.

I'm pure Chinese, but I was born here in the U.S., as were the last 7 generations of my family.


Seahawks are NFL champs, baby. WHOO!
Soldier for the NG Mafia | Read my News Posts, and for the love of randomness, leave a comment.
XBL Gamertag: TwistedLeopard

BBS Signature
LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 16th, 2007 @ 05:45 AM Reply

At 11/15/07 09:01 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I noticed that Lastin's posts were also in Takeshima's posts as well... will there could be a possiblity?

I dunno! If there is a chance that he could be, he's taking an alter ego!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 16th, 2007 @ 05:57 AM Reply

At 11/16/07 05:45 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/15/07 09:01 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I noticed that Lastin's posts were also in Takeshima's posts as well... will there could be a possiblity?
I dunno! If there is a chance that he could be, he's taking an alter ego!

Maybe, me and The-Red-Jack noticing about it... screw The-Red-Jack anyway for yesterday!

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 16th, 2007 @ 06:00 AM Reply

At 11/16/07 05:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Maybe, me and The-Red-Jack noticing about it... screw The-Red-Jack anyway for yesterday!

LOLROFLMAO! Screw him for holding enormous nipples tight around individuals! HEHE!


"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature
TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 16th, 2007 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At 11/16/07 06:00 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 11/16/07 05:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Maybe, me and The-Red-Jack noticing about it... screw The-Red-Jack anyway for yesterday!
LOLROFLMAO! Screw him for holding enormous nipples tight around individuals! HEHE!

LOL, Thanks to him, he got my ears poped up, for shouting out loud in my face...

Should said it in the Pinoy Club...

LeeJaySan
LeeJaySan
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Asian users club Nov. 16th, 2007 @ 06:07 AM Reply

At 11/16/07 06:06 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
LOL, Thanks to him, he got my ears poped up, for shouting out loud in my face...

Should said it in the Pinoy Club...

OK I'll post it! It just damn funny!

Thanks Trixiaoyu!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"
Pinoy Club
-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature