00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Level Nines' > :(

16,309 Views | 357 Replies

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:14:43

It's amazing this thread is still here. Gloves can wipe out all fists. But the only problem is that we don't have a lot of level tens. I still think this doesn't really matter, and we should have a truce, because this thread will keep on going, and going.

Not needed, non needed, no one bled.

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:16:24

At 4/13/07 08:14 PM, UltimateAxl wrote: It's amazing this thread is still here. Gloves can wipe out all fists. But the only problem is that we don't have a lot of level tens. I still think this doesn't really matter, and we should have a truce, because this thread will keep on going, and going.

Dude, What would you rather have? A glove to the face or a spiked glove to the face?

Personally i always thought level 9's very greater then level 10's.

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:20:44

At 4/13/07 08:13 PM, Craven-Dick wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:09 PM, Crag wrote: The only level 9s to be even mildly interesting are Tom, Gendo, and FUNKbrs.

So that's what? A ratio of 1:1000? Your legion is a pitiful ragtag bunch of nobodies.
This seriously has nothing to do about who you think are mildly interesting.

.....My opinions are generally harsh but tend to go with the sensible public. Let's see, the nazis were "interesting" Which got them recruits. Unless you get one of the above mentioned onboard this movement (although a joke in the first place) it will be a bust and die. Point in being, get a representative, someone that actually has voice on this site.

Metophorically, think of Tom posting a message of agreement, then think about what will happen to this thread.

Awesome post great job!

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:22:36

At 4/13/07 08:16 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Dude, What would you rather have? A glove to the face or a spiked glove to the face?

I would rather have a glove hit my face, and what do you mean by that?

Not true. See, we all have opinions, and everyone here will have a little fight to see who has the better level. It will never end. I used to be a level 9, and I liked it, because I started my Newgrounds puberty. I won't hail you, and I sure won't make you hail me.

Like I said before this thread will never end. But I know some level nines are cool like you. So, I think it will be a tie. A lot of people like to be a level nine, and some want to level up to a ten.

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:28:54

At 4/13/07 08:22 PM, UltimateAxl wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:16 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Dude, What would you rather have? A glove to the face or a spiked glove to the face?
I would rather have a glove hit my face, and what do you mean by that?

Not true. See, we all have opinions, and everyone here will have a little fight to see who has the better level. It will never end. I used to be a level 9, and I liked it, because I started my Newgrounds puberty. I won't hail you, and I sure won't make you hail me.

Like I said before this thread will never end. But I know some level nines are cool like you. So, I think it will be a tie. A lot of people like to be a level nine, and some want to level up to a ten.

Yeah i understand that, And what i meant about ''would you prefer a glove hit your face or a spiked glove'' i kind of meant that i think level nine is more of a powerful icon then level 10.

And also crag although I'm a ''nobody''. This thread has gotten to 11 pages, And i think it would be the same if any of your ''mildly interesting'' users have made this.

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:29:46

Holy crap. 11 pages???!

x

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:32:04

At 4/13/07 08:28 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Yeah i understand that, And what i meant about ''would you prefer a glove hit your face or a spiked glove'' i kind of meant that i think level nine is more of a powerful icon then level 10.

Thanks, and you're probably right. The level nine fist will probably win, because the boxing glove has cusion in it, so you won't get the full power. But be careful the boxing glove could have something in it. Maybe brass knuckles, or some sort.

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:36:27

Sorry im joining level 10 in a few months.

Don't know whats what? GOOGLE IT!!!

Also thanks goes to whoever made this sig for me awile back.

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:36:58

At 4/13/07 08:32 PM, UltimateAxl wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:28 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Yeah i understand that, And what i meant about ''would you prefer a glove hit your face or a spiked glove'' i kind of meant that i think level nine is more of a powerful icon then level 10.
Thanks, and you're probably right. The level nine fist will probably win, because the boxing glove has cusion in it, so you won't get the full power. But be careful the boxing glove could have something in it. Maybe brass knuckles, or some sort.

I don't think there are brass knuckles under it, Because level 12 has brass knuckles so level 11 would be level 10 without the glove?

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:38:00

We attack at dawn!

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:39:33

At 4/13/07 08:28 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: And also crag although I'm a ''nobody''. This thread has gotten to 11 pages, And i think it would be the same if any of your ''mildly interesting'' users have made this.

Don't consider me arrogant, I admit, I'm a nobody. Though the only reason this has reached 11 pages in such short time is that it has that legion of level nines that I was referring too earlier posting like mad, along with other people like myself objecting(though almost all making a half-assed joke since they are not level 9), and you, posting as much as you possibly can.

There is a difference between 11 pages of glory and 11 pages of shit.

Awesome post great job!

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:40:40

At 4/13/07 08:36 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: I don't think there are brass knuckles under it, Because level 12 has brass knuckles so level 11 would be level 10 without the glove?

You're confusing me. Okay, level eleven is the brass knuckles, but there is no glove there. Level twelve has barb wire that will cut you. It also adds the glove which will probably kill you in a instant. On the last post I was just adding something catchy, so I have something to say.

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:41:11

At 4/13/07 11:31 AM, ZombieKangaroo wrote: There are so many level nines that the higher levels won't stand a chance!

Dude, we're like asians; for every one level nine, there are three level 10-30. You stand no chance

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:43:58

At 4/13/07 08:39 PM, Crag wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:28 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: And also crag although I'm a ''nobody''. This thread has gotten to 11 pages, And i think it would be the same if any of your ''mildly interesting'' users have made this.
Don't consider me arrogant, I admit, I'm a nobody. Though the only reason this has reached 11 pages in such short time is that it has that legion of level nines that I was referring too earlier posting like mad, along with other people like myself objecting(though almost all making a half-assed joke since they are not level 9), and you, posting as much as you possibly can.

There is a difference between 11 pages of glory and 11 pages of shit.

I don't think i have been posting like mad It's only been this page because I've gotten into a conversation.

Also you ranting against this thread isn't making it any smaller, If you don't like this thread it would be best if you didn't reply to this and just stopped replying at all.

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:48:57

At 4/13/07 12:06 PM, XD0042006 wrote:
At 4/13/07 12:03 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 4/13/07 12:02 PM, N-Antichrist wrote: THIS IS MADNESS!
This is Nineia!
NO THIS IS LESBOZ!!!

South park :D

that episode was hilarious

No-homo! No-homo! No-homo!

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 20:49:12

At 4/13/07 08:40 PM, UltimateAxl wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:36 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: I don't think there are brass knuckles under it, Because level 12 has brass knuckles so level 11 would be level 10 without the glove?
You're confusing me. Okay, level eleven is the brass knuckles, but there is no glove there. Level twelve has barb wire that will cut you. It also adds the glove which will probably kill you in a instant. On the last post I was just adding something catchy, so I have something to say.

Haha :), I'm saying i don't think it would be brass knuckles under the gloves at level 10 because it seems it would be stronger then level 11.

Get me?

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:15:12

At 4/13/07 08:43 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: I don't think i have been posting like mad It's only been this page because I've gotten into a conversation.

Really.....this is one of the only well constructed conversations in the entire thread. 80% of the replies are plain filler.

Also you ranting against this thread isn't making it any smaller, If you don't like this thread it would be best if you didn't reply to this and just stopped replying at all.

I never said I wanted this to get smaller, nor do I dislike the thread itself. It's the amount of spam that's flowing into here to inflate the topic that I resent, but that still does not make me want to destroy the topic itself, I think the idea is atleast.....amusing.

Awesome post great job!

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:18:13

At 4/13/07 09:15 PM, Crag wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:43 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Also you ranting against this thread isn't making it any smaller, If you don't like this thread it would be best if you didn't reply to this and just stopped replying at all.
I never said I wanted this to get smaller, nor do I dislike the thread itself. It's the amount of spam that's flowing into here to inflate the topic that I resent, but that still does not make me want to destroy the topic itself, I think the idea is atleast.....amusing.

Ok crag put on your boxing glove and i'll put on my spiked glove and were going to punch away the spam! :D

But seriously i cant stop spam can i? =/

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:22:02

w0rd

lets do this shit

Join the Technological Gentlemen! a gaming website and community

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:23:31

At 4/13/07 09:18 PM, Craven-Dick wrote:
At 4/13/07 09:15 PM, Crag wrote:
At 4/13/07 08:43 PM, Craven-Dick wrote: Also you ranting against this thread isn't making it any smaller, If you don't like this thread it would be best if you didn't reply to this and just stopped replying at all.
Ok crag put on your boxing glove and i'll put on my spiked glove and were going to punch away the spam! :D

Well, with this arguement of sorts atleast we've lessened the amount in comaprison to total replies to the topic. The only spam reply on this page is teabag slayer's post.

At 4/13/07 09:22 PM, uber1337sammich wrote: w0rd

lets do this shit

Wait, no, we've got another offender.

But seriously i cant stop spam can I? =/

Call in the mod patrol!

Awesome post great job!

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:25:33

FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! W e shall overcome the evil enemies of the lvl 9! And soon we shall kill even Wade!!! Then we will finish our conquest with the slaying of the only lvl 30 account. Then we shall RULE NG. FIRST NG THEN THE WHOLE INTERNET.

Then maybe the world i don't really care.

>:(

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:27:40

At 4/13/07 11:37 AM, PapoSwing wrote: Don't worry we''ll beat the crap out of you.

seconded.

wewdiewg

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:29:23

Say that to my spike-ish boxing glove and a 2005 signup

>:(

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:29:42

At 4/13/07 08:09 PM, Crag wrote: The only level 9s to be even mildly interesting are Tom, Gendo, and FUNKbrs.

So that's what? A ratio of 1:1000? Your legion is a pitiful ragtag bunch of nobodies.

You forget HeinousDude. I think this is a terrible idea and that you should suck a cock for stirring the pot. CHANGE IS BAD!!!

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:32:50

Ow,that hurt my feelings.No seriously it did.

I'm a nobody : (

I made my own sig now, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!

Shut up, I am not good at Photoshop.

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:33:42

Level ten is going to suck when I get it next week.

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:34:22

At 4/13/07 09:33 PM, LuigiBot wrote: Level ten is going to suck when I get it next week.

Yes, I have ruined alot of people's days with this thread.

hghgfh

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:41:16

There are about 55,000 lvl nines and about 5,000 levels 10-30.

This signature is not true

BBS Signature

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:43:09

At 4/13/07 09:41 PM, Jarvid wrote: There are about 55,000 lvl nines and about 5,000 levels 10-30.

Cause were awesome.

Response to Level Nines' > :( 2007-04-13 21:43:54

At 4/13/07 09:34 PM, Craven-Dick wrote:
At 4/13/07 09:33 PM, LuigiBot wrote: Level ten is going to suck when I get it next week.
Yes, I have ruined alot of people's days with this thread.

It's not you. It's because there's too much people getting level 10 now.

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature