A-Plain-Name
A-Plain-Name
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-16 00:10:27 Reply

i just noticed this....
since the PSN been back, personal information like (kill/death retio, win/loss ratio, time spend online and much more stuff) is not updating....

i was playing MW2 and it never updated my kills or games won etc...
not that i give a shit, am just glad the damn thing is back online...

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-16 11:26:10 Reply

At 5/15/11 06:00 PM, TheMaster wrote: None of the parts of PSN I care about are back online yet. Who gives a fuck about online play, I want my free games.

To be fair, millions do but right now I care more about the free stuff Sony promised me. I hope when they mentioned free games as an apology, there's a choice of games to choose from.

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-16 11:53:04 Reply

I'm winning so hard on Killzone, nobody can get near me. Getting sneaky kills with proximity mines (sticking them on ammo boxes, on the ceiling etc) never gets old.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-16 13:07:31 Reply

I just updated my PS3 to version 3.61, and now I'm waiting for the e-mail so I can change my password.
In other news, before this whole ordeal happened, I tried to install MGO. Is it just my crappy internet or does the fucking thing take A DAY to download and install?
And I sure flippin' hope I get to choose my free apology games from PSN, because my PS1 copy of FFIX just had it.
BUT THAT GAME MUST NEVER LEAVE ME. EVER.

A-Plain-Name
A-Plain-Name
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-16 23:18:17 Reply

who wants to get ass kicked in MK9?
let me know, PSN ID is illegal-product

HOLLAR AT YOUR BOY... in other words, "please let me know."

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 00:10:48 Reply

I bought Portal 2 today and got pretty far in it too. n_n

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
therealanimator
therealanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 08:48:01 Reply

well from what i heard users will be getting 30 days free of playstation plus.. FREEBIES BABY!!

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature
PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 14:49:25 Reply

"PlayStation Store is not available in the selected country/region"
WHAT THE FUCK?!! THE ONLY WAY I CAN CHANGE MY PSN PASSWORD IS THROUGH THE PS STORE, BUT IT'S UNAVAILABLE FOR MY FUCKING COUNTRY?! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD THEN?
And may I remind you, I was ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO THE HACKER GOT COMPLETE INFO FROM. IF I DON'T CHANGE IT, I'M SCREWED.

/rage
SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 14:55:55 Reply

At 5/17/11 02:49 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: And may I remind you, I was ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO THE HACKER GOT COMPLETE INFO FROM. IF I DON'T CHANGE IT, I'M SCREWED.

/rage

I think it's a bit late if they already have your info. Also, I was prompted to change my password the first time I signed in, so I have no idea what you did.

PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 15:11:38 Reply

At 5/17/11 02:55 PM, SineRider wrote: I think it's a bit late if they already have your info. Also, I was prompted to change my password the first time I signed in, so I have no idea what you did.

There was no credit card info or anything like that, and I highly believe the hacker would have no use for my adress and such since I'm in a different country, so in that matter I'm not TOO worried.
And here's what I did: I turned my PS3 on, updated it to the 3.61 version, then I (tried to) sign in so I could change my password. Then my PS3 said an e-mail had been sent to me in order to change my password.
Now I've received the e-mail, but it expires in 15 hours and the PS Store (where the password-change link takes me, so I can log in) is not available in my country.
In other words, my PSN is probably forever lost, my info is vulnerable and I don't feel like creating a new account called PWJP1
What did you do?

PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 15:50:12 Reply

*sigh*, now that I think about it, I have just overreacted.
After all, PSN is still offline in a good portion of the USA, so naturally it will take a few weeks until it's restored in my piece of shit of a country. And even if the store wasn't available here earlier, Sony might have made it so, since we DO have to change our Passwords too.
I guess I'll just take this time to try and get the Big Boss emblem in MGS4, or finish FFXII.

SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 18:39:46 Reply

At 5/17/11 03:50 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: *sigh*, now that I think about it, I have just overreacted.
After all, PSN is still offline in a good portion of the USA, so naturally it will take a few weeks until it's restored in my piece of shit of a country. And even if the store wasn't available here earlier, Sony might have made it so, since we DO have to change our Passwords too.
I guess I'll just take this time to try and get the Big Boss emblem in MGS4, or finish FFXII.

Hmm your problem seems to have happened to a lot of people

HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 18:56:03 Reply

Just finished the single player story on Portal 2. I have to say that it was a beautiful game, but it really did leave me wanting more. I mean the ending was kinda gay and just sudden and I got sort of a "That's it?" feeling. But all in all, its defiantly worth the play if you have been sleeping under a rock for 2 months.

So who wants to do co-op with me? :3

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-17 19:27:26 Reply

At 5/17/11 06:56 PM, HighWay wrote: So who wants to do co-op with me? :3

I'm up for doing it again if no one else will, but you're definitely better off doing it with someone who's never beaten it before.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Audiophile
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-18 03:54:04 Reply

At 5/17/11 06:39 PM, SineRider wrote: Hmm your problem seems to have happened to a lot of people

And this is why I haven't rushed back to the PS3 yet.

At 5/17/11 06:56 PM, HighWay wrote: So who wants to do co-op with me? :3

I'm itching to play more Portal 2 co-op, even if I've done it already. TheMaster has already offered to play with you but I wouldn't mind doing co-op again very soon. If that fails, I still have someone else who I can play co-op with sometime.

therealanimator
therealanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-18 06:38:15 Reply

just played playstation home and its working perfectly also for the uk gamers GAME has released their own space and you can win some freebies if you play Lunar Leap (its fucking difficult when you have a five minute time limit)

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-18 07:23:07 Reply

At 5/18/11 06:38 AM, therealanimator wrote: just played playstation home and its working perfectly also for the uk gamers GAME has released their own space and you can win some freebies if you play Lunar Leap (its fucking difficult when you have a five minute time limit)

The GAME space has been on since last year. You can pre-order games on it which is pretty neat.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-19 15:40:50 Reply

I got LA Noire but I've afraid to play it in case it causes my PS3 to melt.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-20 07:25:08 Reply

Is there an ETA on when they'll have the store up? I've started to get back into playing Rock Band 3 and I really want to redownload all the songs I accidentally deleted off of it. All 600+ of 'em.

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-20 09:10:20 Reply

At 5/19/11 03:40 PM, TheMaster wrote: I got LA Noire but I've afraid to play it in case it causes my PS3 to melt.

Heard about that. Neither Rockstar or Sony will own up.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-20 17:13:27 Reply

Double XP weekend on Killzone 3, don't miss out!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-20 18:57:40 Reply

At 5/20/11 05:13 PM, Quinny wrote: Double XP weekend on Killzone 3, don't miss out!

hey who needs 2x xp on that shit game when you can play black ops and enjoy the benefit of a full week of 2x xp trollololololo

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-21 09:03:48 Reply

At 5/19/11 03:40 PM, TheMaster wrote: I got LA Noire but I've afraid to play it in case it causes my PS3 to melt.

Personally i went through it in around 2 12 hours spurts without turning the PS3 (old 80 GB version) off so whatever meltdown rumors you been hearing about it isn't true (at least it didn't happen to me :p)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-21 11:02:35 Reply

I just got the Big Boss emblem on MGS4 in 3:15 hours and without looking in a walkthrough.
I am awesome.

PWJP
PWJP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-23 16:33:09 Reply

Hey guys, is the site server or something down?
I tried to change my password again, and this time I got to the change screen. But when I changed it, I got a screen saying it was down.
And I just tried to sign in on PSN and the new password didn't work. Maybe I have to wait some time until the new password registers?

Torkelson
Torkelson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-24 20:29:59 Reply

Personally i went through it in around 2 12 hours spurts without turning the PS3 (old 80 GB version) off so whatever meltdown rumors you been hearing about it isn't true (at least it didn't happen to me :p)

It actually happened to me... My old 80gig fat (just like yours) tanked on me after that same amount of play on the 19th. I got L.A. Noire when it came out and had no problems up until then... But while playing... the old girl died, and died hard... The disc was stuck inside and i couldn't even force eject it... I had the red blinking light of death. SOOOO i had to take her apart to get the disc out and bought a new system. Could of had it fixed yes... but i couldn't be fucked and just got on with it. Lost quite a bit of save dated but nothing super important. ANYWAY, just saying that it dose happen to a select unfortunate few...

PSN: Tork14

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-25 07:25:49 Reply

I ordered 2 new Rock Band guitars and they'll be here either tomorrow or Friday. I can't wait to really get back into playing Rock Band 3! n_n

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-25 19:19:46 Reply

I saw on CNN that Sony had another security breach on Sunday. Nothing serious, only included a few thousand users, and they are certain no credit card info was taken.

They said it was due to some third part services, which have been shut down until the problem is solved.

What do people have against Sony?

A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-25 21:22:22 Reply

At 5/25/11 07:19 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: What do people have against Sony?

Ninjas love Sony, so the pirates naturally hate it.

Jerkapotamus
Jerkapotamus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to PS3's online lounge 2011-05-26 03:05:01 Reply

I played through Alpha Protocol the past few days and I was really impressed; I don't feel it got a fair shake by reviewers. The stealth and shooting aren't the best ever, but they're good enough to allow the RPG elements to shine through. The fact that it isn't in a fantasy or scifi setting is really refreshing; it didn't feel like a game I had every played before. I think most couldn't really get over the tech problems with the game, which I honestly only found to be superficial visual hiccups that never actually affected the game.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus
Sig by Akula

BBS Signature