00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Join the Grand Race!!1

764 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Join the Grand Race!!1 2007-03-15 19:35:08

Welcome to the...first...Monthly Grand Race! In this competition, the competitors shall race from here, in Olinton, to Fort Knox! This challenge of endurance and speed lasts for 2,600 miles, and anything goes. There is no such thing as cheating!

However. If you use airplanes or fast transportation of any kind, our Gothic Robots will shoot you out of the sky and kill you for absolutely no reason. Same thing with sheild generators and unbeatable things.

If one gets hopelessly lost, sidetracked or injured, the employed Filter fuck-head Chocobo Clone Hopper will retrieve you and bring you to the nearest checkpoint. Or it might just jump on you until your blood implodes.

I will participate in this contest, even though I am giving out the reward, why would I want to give it to any of you freaks? If I win, no touchy of grand prize for no one.

Let the participants sign up now!

Join the Grand Race!!1

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Grand Race!!1 2007-03-15 19:52:23

That's a good idea but kinda weird, you could just draw a picture of your guy crossing the line and saying" I wooooooooooonnnnnnn" and that would be it.

Response to Join the Grand Race!!1 2007-03-15 20:02:17

At 3/15/07 07:52 PM, zef7 wrote: That's a good idea but kinda weird, you could just draw a picture of your guy crossing the line and saying" I wooooooooooonnnnnnn" and that would be it.

Exactly. Then the guy would get shot. Over and over again.

Anyways, I don't have aqs much motivation now as I did earlier. If the angrai Mindchamber comes along and dilikes this, feel free for deletion, or lockage.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Join the Grand Race!!1 2007-03-15 20:05:07

At 3/15/07 08:02 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

Exactly. Then the guy would get shot. Over and over again.

Anyways, I don't have aqs much motivation now as I did earlier. If the angrai Mindchamber comes along and dilikes this, feel free for deletion, or lockage.

So it means that everybody who wins is gonna get shot?weird

Response to Join the Grand Race!!1 2007-03-15 20:23:43

I'm gunna race with my trusty SEGWAY through this huge land of tall grass!

Join the Grand Race!!1

<<<Sig>>>

BBS Signature