00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cool things to do with bottlecaps?

11,076 Views | 36 Replies

Besides putting them under clear plastic for a beer pong table, what can one do/make with a bunch of bottlecaps?

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:16:00

Put them back on the bottles.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:16:50

At 3/11/07 06:14 PM, pieoncar wrote: Besides putting them under clear plastic for a beer pong table, what can one do/make with a bunch of bottlecaps?

When i was 6, I used to make bottle cap badges. Cut out a bit of cardboard, just smaller than the open end of the cap. Then put the cardboard behind your tshirt and sandwich the tshirt inbetween the bottlecap and the cardboard.

Bottlecap badge.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:17:30

Recycle them.

Or make an ashtray out of them.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:21:25

Insert them anally.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:23:53

Also, another thing I like to do is put them back on the bottle, then wal passed people and using my thumb, flick the bottle cap off the bottle. If they're drunk enough, they think you just opened a bottle just by flicking it.

Makes you look cool.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:24:00

At 3/11/07 06:16 PM, karriston wrote: Put them back on the bottles.

I said cool things, dumbass.

At 3/11/07 06:16 PM, Cybex wrote: When i was 6, I used to make bottle cap badges. Cut out a bit of cardboard, just smaller than the open end of the cap. Then put the cardboard behind your tshirt and sandwich the tshirt inbetween the bottlecap and the cardboard.

Bottlecap badge.

Is that one or two different ideas?

At 3/11/07 06:17 PM, wiseone1 wrote: Recycle them.

Or make an ashtray out of them.

Wouldn't work, there,d be gaps betwene the caps

At 3/11/07 06:21 PM, Drift-And-Die wrote: Insert them anally.

it would take likxe 80 to make a dent

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:29:52

You can play baseball or catch with them. You hold it so that one side is on the inside of your thumb and the other is on the nail of your index or middle finger(middle finger gives more power). You think use a flicking motion with your index or middle finger and the bottle cap goes flying. It goes pretty far and you can throw a curve or screwball or a riser or sinker and many other shits. It's pretty fun if you're bored.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:31:09

At 3/11/07 06:29 PM, Twerpo wrote: You can play baseball or catch with them. .....

yeah but thats only good with 1 or 2 bottlecaps, what od you do with lieke 100 botlescaps

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 18:31:51

you could use matchsticks to make the base of the ashtray then cover it in bottle caps. Where there's a will there's a way you give up to easily.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 20:33:40

At 3/11/07 06:31 PM, pieoncar wrote:
At 3/11/07 06:29 PM, Twerpo wrote: You can play baseball or catch with them. .....
yeah but thats only good with 1 or 2 bottlecaps, what od you do with lieke 100 botlescaps

Fill your roommates room with them.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 20:41:31

Glue them together and make something.

a face, or a dog perhaps.

Awesome post great job!

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 20:43:03

Make a nice dish out of them. Possibly a bottle cap ice cream cake. Or a bottle cap mignon.

watch anime for free =) Thank me later.

MySpace Thanks to Thimbles for the sig =)

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 20:43:28

At 3/11/07 06:31 PM, pieoncar wrote:

Build a bottle cap fort. Put Lego men in them and FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 20:54:37

Glass bottle caps?
Punch 2 holes in them, run a string through it, and you can spin it very fast. It makes a VERRR noise.
Plastic bottle caps?
Propel them forward, spinning backwards.

I was bored one day...

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 22:59:15

Yeah, glass bottle caps...

still waiting for a cool suggestion.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 23:15:13

Damn you willy wonka and your oompa loompas for inventing these bottle caps. I ALMOST LOST AN EYE.

Cool things to do with bottlecaps?

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 23:15:36

At my old dorm we used to stick them to the walls via rubbing. It works best on mason-based constructions though, so if you don't have stone or brick walls you can't really get the sort of friction you need to melt the surface of the cap enough to stick it.

It didn't last though, once they instituted policies for alcohol paraphanelia we were unable to continue.

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-11 23:42:57

Hook them together with wire and make a shirt out of them. Sort of like chainmail, except better because you can bear hug people with the serrated edges and shred their flesh. Plus you can slay dragons and ogres and balrogs and giant four armed bears that shoot fire from their eyes and lasers from the tips of their four foot long claws. Oh and yes, I do live in a fantasy world of my own creation, my psychologist says I'm making great strides, I almost never talk to fire hydrants expecting to hear an epic ballad in return.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:25:34

Collect them.
Uber fun.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:31:25

Me and my girlfriend came up with somethin fun butt i dont wanna say it on ng. Too many young poeple.

>:(

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:31:53

At 3/11/07 11:42 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Hook them together with wire and make a shirt out of them. Sort of like chainmail, except better because you can bear hug people with the serrated edges and shred their flesh.

I was about to suggest making cheesy armour.
Damn you and your ealier actions.

R.I.P LIVECORPSE

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:33:47

At 3/11/07 11:15 PM, itachi-uchiha1 wrote: Damn you willy wonka and your oompa loompas for inventing these bottle caps. I ALMOST LOST AN EYE.

God damnit...

siglololol

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:34:57

At 3/12/07 12:31 AM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: Some times late at night susan (my sock puppet) make sweet sweet love on top of a pile of bottle caps

Fixed

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:40:38

My friend glued a bunch of different ones on a plain black belt. I think it looks pretty cool I mean it might not be the most original thing to do but it makes your belt look pretty sweet.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:41:40

Back in first year, we made a mosaic out of beer caps in the hall of my dorm. It was all the caps we had saved for the entire year, and it looked half-decent. Oh man, did we get in shit for that though.

Good times.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 00:45:05

Take the glass bottle, pinch a fire cracker between the lid and the bottle. Light the fuse, and losen the pinch, dropping the lid back on and the fire cracker to the bottom of the bottle. Step away and watch the lid shoot up several feet, or yards.... depends on the power of the fire cracker really.

Hello Mr. Krinkle

BBS Signature

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2007-03-12 02:09:57

I say tile your bathroom or front walkway with em.

Hey, maybe I should try doing that with pennies!

Every thread I touch, dies.

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2012-03-23 17:03:59

At 3/11/07 11:42 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Hook them together with wire and make a shirt out of them. Sort of like chainmail, except better because you can bear hug people with the serrated edges and shred their flesh. Plus you can slay dragons and ogres and balrogs and giant four armed bears that shoot fire from their eyes and lasers from the tips of their four foot long claws. Oh and yes, I do live in a fantasy world of my own creation, my psychologist says I'm making great strides, I almost never talk to fire hydrants expecting to hear an epic ballad in return.

I just created an account to applaud your beauty and amazing use of words. If i knew how to give you an e-handy youd be loving it, trust me. That is all.

http://cdn.overclock.net/5/50/5082f7ea_Slow-Clap.gif

Response to Cool things to do with bottlecaps? 2012-03-23 17:10:38

I am surprised by the lack of Fallout references in this thread.

Placeholder signature.