00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

83,972 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-08 09:02:15

At 8/6/08 08:30 AM, akmeteor wrote: sorry for double post didnt notice there was a new page but my statement stands tall as what i say it is

shhh, don't give surge a way out. We must keep him here..... forever. forever. forever. forever.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-09 00:12:40

i believe i heard an echo.........also new info on TS4 is SUPPOSED to be out in a week dont count on it though

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-09 22:14:59

At 8/9/08 12:12 AM, akmeteor wrote: i believe i heard an echo.........also new info on TS4 is SUPPOSED to be out in a week dont count on it though

Any word if it's for Xbox?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-10 06:56:50

At 8/9/08 10:14 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/9/08 12:12 AM, akmeteor wrote: i believe i heard an echo.........also new info on TS4 is SUPPOSED to be out in a week dont count on it though
Any word if it's for Xbox?

They siad they were gonna put on the "next-gen" consoles including the Wii so I'm pretty sure it will be on the Xbox too. I hope they're out of the concept and idea stage and are started development now.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-10 10:19:21

by now probably and i think theyre going to put it on all of them each with some exclusive content i believe they might hint about haze characters as PS3 exclusives....:3

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-11 15:11:11

lol echo
I didn't know y'all wanted me to stay the leader! I was thinking about turning the crew into a sort of democratic-type, perhaps a new leader every month or two months.

About TS4, that would be amazing but I also doubt it's coming out that soon @_@

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-11 19:35:15

At 8/10/08 10:19 AM, akmeteor wrote: by now probably and i think theyre going to put it on all of them each with some exclusive content i believe they might hint about haze characters as PS3 exclusives....:3

Actaully, console exclusive characters seems really plausible considering you're not gonna get the Master Chief (Halo) on a PS3 game without mods. And the Cheif is almost sure to be in it. So a monkey wearing a Mantel suit sounds about right.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-11 20:59:28

At 8/11/08 07:35 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
At 8/10/08 10:19 AM, akmeteor wrote: by now probably and i think theyre going to put it on all of them each with some exclusive content i believe they might hint about haze characters as PS3 exclusives....:3
Actaully, console exclusive characters seems really plausible considering you're not gonna get the Master Chief (Halo) on a PS3 game without mods. And the Cheif is almost sure to be in it. So a monkey wearing a Mantel suit sounds about right.

Either way the visuals will be excellent on the next gen consoles. I just hope the gameplay is up to par as well. With a lot of online play.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-12 13:46:24

At 8/11/08 08:59 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/11/08 07:35 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
Either way the visuals will be excellent on the next gen consoles. I just hope the gameplay is up to par as well. With a lot of online play.

If it's at least to par with HAZE on visual quality I'm fine with it lol
TimeSplitters is known to be cartoony, though, so the environments are more likely to be in better quality, not the characters, per se.

What I really hope for is the Mapmaker

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-12 19:58:44

and an easier to use one :P

ahhh mapmaker took me forever to figure out

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-12 21:21:53

At 8/12/08 07:58 PM, akmeteor wrote: and an easier to use one :P

and one that you can play multiplayer online to.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-14 14:32:00

maybe custom characters?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-14 16:24:35

At 8/14/08 02:32 PM, akmeteor wrote: maybe custom characters?

I'd like to change colours or put logos or accessories, but that's all not necessary, just helps add uniqueness

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-14 19:23:42

At 8/12/08 09:21 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/12/08 07:58 PM, akmeteor wrote: and an easier to use one :P

and one that you can play multiplayer online to.

That would be absolutly fantastic! I remember me and my friend used to spend hours making cool maps on TS2. TS3 we didn't make as much. Sometimes we'd get a GIANT room with no walls (like a warehouse), make it pitch black and stuff it with weapons, powerups and everything else. Suprisingly, fumbling around like that was fun and was one of the funnier experiences I've ever had on TS.

If TS4 comes out with a really good map maker (it REALLY needs an overhaul right now), I'm gonna spend hours trying to recreate maps from games like Halo and possibly Gears of War.

Hey Supra, can you add me on XBL? Gamertag is in the sig. If it says I'm playing CoD 4, then it's not me but my brother playing.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-14 20:27:20

Hey Supra, can you add me on XBL? Gamertag is in the sig. If it says I'm playing CoD 4, then it's not me but my brother playing.

Sure, although I do play Cod4 a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-15 09:03:49

so your thinking maybe you could change cortez's armor color? or possibly put a logo on with an awesome looking top hat? maybe they'll have a "campaign" where it sticks you in a fight and if you win you get money multiplied by difficulty and you can use it to buy new stuff for characters....thatd be awesome

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-15 22:14:43

At 8/15/08 09:03 AM, akmeteor wrote: so your thinking maybe you could change cortez's armor color? or possibly put a logo on with an awesome looking top hat? maybe they'll have a "campaign" where it sticks you in a fight and if you win you get money multiplied by difficulty and you can use it to buy new stuff for characters....thatd be awesome

Or better yet, skip the money part and have you reach a certain level to unlock abilities and newer weapons (monkey minigun? :3 ) This gives me a deja-vu of Halo with the customizable armor, logos and color schemes.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-17 12:55:09

At 8/16/08 04:08 AM, Bryan wrote: I only played Timesplitters once on a game cube with my cousin on New Year's Eve. I was awesome at it.

Is that an inquiry about joining? :3

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-18 08:33:30

i like my idea more supra....

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-21 20:41:30

At 8/16/08 04:08 AM, Bryan wrote: I only played Timesplitters once on a game cube with my cousin on New Year's Eve. I was awesome at it.

lol I never saw a username like that without any numbers or anything :O

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-21 21:25:28

At 8/21/08 08:41 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:

Lol that's basically my name too-just replace the Y with an I. :P

Btw, Does anyone have COD4? I've seen a couple NGrs on but none who have it other than Wade, but he plays Gears.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-24 11:16:13

At 8/21/08 09:25 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/21/08 08:41 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
Lol that's basically my name too-just replace the Y with an I. :P

Btw, Does anyone have COD4? I've seen a couple NGrs on but none who have it other than Wade, but he plays Gears.

i dont like it....WADE PLAYS GEARS???? :O i must add him now and i shall now call you brian instead of supra :P

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-24 12:52:08

i dont like it....WADE PLAYS GEARS???? :O i must add him now and i shall now call you brian instead of supra :P

Why don't you like it? It's a fun game ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-25 11:59:29

At 8/15/08 10:14 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 8/15/08 09:03 AM, akmeteor wrote: so your thinking maybe you could change cortez's armor color? or possibly put a logo on with an awesome looking top hat? maybe they'll have a "campaign" where it sticks you in a fight and if you win you get money multiplied by difficulty and you can use it to buy new stuff for characters....thatd be awesome
Or better yet, skip the money part and have you reach a certain level to unlock abilities and newer weapons (monkey minigun? :3 ) This gives me a deja-vu of Halo with the customizable armor, logos and color schemes.

Ya basically but they can be completely customizable(like MS Paint for PS3 or something lol).

It'd be nice to also have a setting when playing online that the player can choose to either come into a game that was alrdy started as a certain customized character, just like in Halo, or just a preset character for the map.

I don't wanna sacrifice playability or any other important thing if these extras can't be added, but like I said they'd be nice lol

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-26 13:01:40

Ya basically but they can be completely customizable(like MS Paint for PS3 or something lol).

lol ^ ^

I don't wanna sacrifice playability or any other important thing if these extras can't be added, but like I said they'd be nice lol

exactly what I was thinking :P

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-27 21:27:13

You think? Also im cleaning up my grammar around here, just so you know.

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-08-30 18:00:53

Aww man, a mapmaker in the new game would make a fanboy shit a flood. Can you imagine all the things people could do that are shaped like penises? (Don't take the high road and say that's sick, you KNOW people will do it.)

Penis

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-09-01 10:59:47

At 8/27/08 09:27 PM, akmeteor wrote:
You think? Also im cleaning up my grammar around here, just so you know.

Im' glahd too here that, sinse Im' in a reseccion.
:P

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-09-04 19:35:08

Sorry guys, I was banned for 3 days because Poozy's an ass. So where were we?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2008-09-06 23:56:49

At 9/4/08 07:35 PM, akmeteor wrote: Sorry guys, I was banned for 3 days because Poozy's an ass. So where were we?

Making you buy COD4.

Btw, blackflame, I dont have the map-pack but I still want to play against you or with you on HC team death.

BBS Signature