00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

83,634 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-07 21:21:19

Can you elaborate on your dilemma? It's not working?
This weekend, I'll be up n' running. Usually from tenpm to 3am.

My nickname is "LtSurge695 " switched the two numbers around.

Do you perhaps have the headset?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-07 21:50:02

Is it a usb headset? Cuz i have an Xbox live headset. When I plug in my ethernet cord my playstation cannot find the network.

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-07 22:02:13

That network problem sounds gay.
Are you using a router? I use the modem by itself, so perhaps that's your problem.

The headset, as far as I know can only be for Playstation2

Oh, you know how marketing is...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 00:36:21

Ya im using just a modem. I dont have wireless and If I did i don't have a card for the PS2. Its unfortunate because the Xbox works just fine like that. Damn I might have to call sony

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 17:04:50

Dam marketing...
TSFP Online, as far as I know, is alive and well. I haven't gone on in a while, but... referring to what I stated previously, I'm on this weekend.

The coolest part... to me, about it is that you can make maps and share them with other users. Also, obviously, the ranking system is a good challenge.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 17:09:03

What console do you guys play Timesplitters on?
I play on my PS2.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 17:37:36

PS2 for me, though it can be played on XBOX. It's just that they have differences and... they obviously don't connect, so one playing on TSFP online XBOX live won't be able to fight one on the PS2.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 17:49:58

At 3/8/07 05:09 PM, Marsupial wrote: What console do you guys play Timesplitters on?
I play on my PS2.

I use it on PS2. Just wondering, would you be able to play TimeSplitters on Xbox Live ?

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 17:52:32

Well, according to my last post, yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 18:04:36

At 3/8/07 05:52 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Well, according to my last post, yes.

Oh shit! Sorry, I only took a second glance at that post.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 18:15:03

Sawright man. It happens.

Anyway, ya Lockout I'm sorry to hear it won't work...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 20:02:39

Ya I called sony and they said try directly Plugging into the computer or try plugging directly into the wall. Either way I need to set up my Playstation in the computer Room, which is very cramped.

And to answer the question earlier. I used to play TS on Gamecube all the time. Its hard to find a good 4 person game with AI also

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 21:13:54

Well, just remember not to use a router unless you know how to unblock particular servers with it. It won't let you talk to anyone except the host otherwise, rendering the headset virtually useless.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 21:21:16

Alright I will remember that. And Surge nice sig. It is much better than your old one, no offense to you. Who is on the backround of it?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-08 21:24:04

Byakuya Kuchiki of the hit anime "BLEACH".
I love that guy, cause he's serious all the time. Sort of like me, though trust me I can be VERRY crazy at times (:)

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 02:48:13

At 3/8/07 09:24 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Byakuya Kuchiki of the hit anime "BLEACH".
I love that guy, cause he's serious all the time. Sort of like me, though trust me I can be VERRY crazy at times (:)

I've never heard of BLEACH. I can make you a better sig with that character if you want.
You guys heard of HAZE on PS3 from the makers of Timesplitters?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 14:58:53

I support the creation of said game!
HAZE is the next game they're in charge of, and if you've seen the trailer , you'll understand why I support it.

To Mars' request, I have a link to the wikipedia article on BLEACH .

Unless you don't like anime, I can't see why you've never heard of it. *saddened*
There is a request to the Sig Makers that I've made. I'll link you to the page I posted for specifics.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 17:22:03

HI! haven't posted in a while. I've been talking to LT surge VIA PM.

So um, What did I miss?

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 17:51:31

Stuff... like our promotions comiong soon, most likely I'll assign ranks by the 5th page.
Of course I need everyone's votes first.

We will begin voting on the Overseer rank only when we have at least 15 members. That includes all higher ranks such as "Reaper Splitter" and "Future Perfect". We need a solid membership first, and there are many vagrants...

PS I'm about to post my next song. A remix of the remix I made of an Iridion 3D song a long time ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 18:32:43

Bleach is a good anime. I like you sig alot. Not just because of the Characters but the color and texture. I would sure like something like that as my signature. Except more trippy.

and bad news! My Cable internet is messing up and I have to rely on wireless internet. So basically how much does a play station wireless card cost?

So are there gonna be ranks higher than overseer? I guess I am a little confused

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 19:00:50

At 3/9/07 06:32 PM, Lockout wrote: Bleach is a good anime. I like you sig alot. Not just because of the Characters but the color and texture. I would sure like something like that as my signature. Except more trippy.

and bad news! My Cable internet is messing up and I have to rely on wireless internet. So basically how much does a play station wireless card cost?

So are there gonna be ranks higher than overseer? I guess I am a little confused

Yay. Good call on BLEACH.
-
Can you elaborate on what exactly this "wireless card" is.
-
Check the last few pages to see the ranks list thingy. Then, if you want, copy and paste it onto a text document to save it and not lose it. Of course, the ranking system could be changed, though so far I see no need.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-09 20:01:48

At 3/9/07 07:00 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
Can you elaborate on what exactly this "wireless card" is.

A Connection to the Playstation that picks up a wireless internet signal and can then use that signal to access the internet

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-12 01:33:05

At 3/9/07 08:01 PM, Lockout wrote:
A Connection to the Playstation that picks up a wireless internet signal and can then use that signal to access the internet

Despite how informative and simple to understand that answer was, it makes me feel retarded. I mean, "I had this PS2 for 2 years and I didn't even know what a dam wireless card was?!"

lol thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 12:23:25

We're about to assign the rank of "Reaper Splitter".

please see ranking post on pg 2

Votes will be accepted from March 14 - 21st. Seven Days.
Everyone on this club who joined from page 1 - 3 recieve an automatic promotion to
"Drone Splitter" status.

Therefore, the Crew Members' roster proceeds as follows...

1. LtSurge659- (Leader)
2. Lockout- Drone Splitter
3. Abyssus- Drone Splitter
4. BritZombie- Drone Splitter
5. FalkonG4- Drone Splitter
6. Marsupial- Drone Splitter
7. Black-Flame- Drone Splitter
8. masterakvar- Drone Splitter
9. REVENGEOFDK- Drone Splitter
10 tonyx7- Drone Splitter

Basically, everyone thusfar has "Drone Splitter" status. Congrats.

Revisions may be made to ranks, though as stated earlier it might not happen for a while.

I understand that our crew doesn't have that many members yet, but if there are fewer posts, who's gonna see it? Someone might make another one 'cause he can't see us and then another problem arises. This thread could be terminated... &(

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 14:53:10

i been playing this series since the first one and me and my friends are thinking of having another tourny like back in teh day. Its to bad the series ended but the same makers are making a game for the 360 which looks super slick. I love part 3, i love the siberian map with snipers

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 14:56:05

Would you like to join our crew?

------
The game I believe you are referring to is HAZE .

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 15:13:36

At 3/13/07 02:56 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Would you like to join our crew?

------
The game I believe you are referring to is HAZE .

yeah for sure i loved this game, i used to be #1 on top sniper on Timesplitters 3 for the PS2. i was in the top ten in many other categories to, i'm probably far from it now lol. i duuno if you guys can find it but i had a sweet map call XD clan map V.1 i think, very fun map

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 16:50:11

Allright yer added to the members' list.
There's information sprawled around different pages of the thread. Ranking system, etc.

Do you anyone by the username xTrigGerx?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 17:50:20

Yo Yo splitters Crew. How are you all? Long time no see. I just got off ban and I got online with TS last night. Went about 15-7 before leaving. Sadly it was at my friends house. and Surge how many sigs u got going for u?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-03-13 18:15:18

lol some from myself, but mostly those from Pros.
The last two I featured belong to me.

You were on last night? I could be on tonight. Or tomorrow night.

BBS Signature