00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Antifa

941 Views | 7 Replies

Antifa 2007-02-25 16:33:47

Hey I am kind of new to this forums I did search but didn't found any topics on this subject. I am thinking to write a paper for my English class about them so I am just curious what everyone's opinion about them? Do you approve of their actions? Does anyone here belong to such organization? Stuff like that. Discuss.

Response to Antifa 2007-02-25 16:37:42

Oh yea for those of you who don't know what is Antifa here is link from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa

Response to Antifa 2007-02-25 16:44:42

I am a supporter of AFA groups, and they've made a lot of progress shutting down right wing/Nazi groups all over Europe. I feel it's one of few examples of justified violence.

"We anarchists do not want to emancipate the people; we want the people to emancipate themselves."-Errico Malatesta

BBS Signature

Response to Antifa 2007-02-25 17:58:35

i say its fair, but the limiting free speech and belief aspect bothers me. meeting violence with violence doesn't though.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Antifa 2007-02-25 18:29:35

Sounds good to me

Response to Antifa 2007-02-27 03:28:48

I had a look at the wikipedia article, saw that the aim of the Antifa and like minded groups is anarchy and switched off.
I dont understand why anyone in a first world country feels the need to be millitant. Fair enough repressed peoples under the yoke of a tyrant, but I dont think Bush or Blair quite fit that bill. Stupid and beligerent but hardly tyrranical.

Antifa

Response to Antifa 2016-07-12 22:07:59

Yes There should be an Act of aggression and protest against Hate and Tyranny. Maybe you arent minority but your friends, neighborhood, kids, etc. Can be, so what will you do if they are threaten?

I'm White Straight Male and good Self-esteem, and i never been bullied or discriminated but having my friends been, should i just shut up and say "I don't have anything to do with it", No i will not i will beat Fascists Skull to a Half-Death.

Response to Antifa 2016-08-03 01:32:23

Antifa are idiots. They support globalist groups pushing multiculturalism. Multiculturalism which brings muslims to their country, who are fascist.