00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

20,939 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:16:56

Anyone out there experienced with flash? I created a flash banner for my sig pic, yet NG won't let me upload it because it isn't in a jpeg or gif format. However, flash doesn't allow you to save it as a jpg format...so I wonder how to upload it...I want some animation on my sig pic...Hey Nirv...I know you are talented on this stuff, maybe you could throw me a bone here, and let me know how to upload my sweet assed banner? Hail the DAG, and to all those opposed...hmmm...well?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:20:03

At 5/20/03 12:18 PM, el_foka wrote:

:"The patron saint of idiots who need to shut the hell up". So why are you still talking? If this is your "God" or "Saint" then obey him by not whining, and/or nagging about how much your fucking club rules.

Well well well..."el_foka" first off what the fuck does that mean, el_foka? Come up with a real name buddy...second of all, St. Dag is for people like you, people who need to shut the hell up, not for the DAG, for we defend him...people like you who have the intelligence of a fucking rock need to keep their fuckin mouths shut, and their legs closed...it's earth day man! Don't come in here and blast the DAG not expecting to get flamed here...so in keeping with St. DAG...SHUT THE HELL UP!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:34:25

At 5/20/03 01:20 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Well well well..."el_foka" first off what the fuck does that mean, el_foka? Come up with a real name buddy...second of all, St. Dag is for people like you, people who need to shut the hell up, not for the DAG, for we defend him...people like you who have the intelligence of a fucking rock need to keep their fuckin mouths shut, and their legs closed...it's earth day man! Don't come in here and blast the DAG not expecting to get flamed here...so in keeping with St. DAG...SHUT THE HELL UP!

*Sigh*

I'm sure "Cannibal7878" is a much more realistic name than "El Foka."

St. Dag... The concept is asinine, at best, if you guys want to be associated with "evil" and "demons" and all that other Hot Topic-brand of "cool."

Cannibal, I fail to see how you can attack anybody's intelligence, really. You ramble, you spout blind hatred, and you contradict yourself. If St. Dag is "for people like (el_foka), people who need to shut the hell up," then you just said that you yourself need to shut up, unless St. Dag doesn't support all this ignorance in his/her/it's name, in which case you're just following a cause blindly, against the wishes of your "patron," which shows an even bigger lack of will and a tendency to be manipulated.

Do me a favor. If you ever breed, have the rocks in your front yard raise the litter. They'll turn out better that way.

*Relishes the fact he didn't bump the topic very far, then goes to meet FUNK at the Steak & Titties*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:34:59

Gently Cannial gently, brother Foka is only angered for he can see the glorious light that is the DAG but fears to come into the shelter of chaos. He knows it is better to rule in hell than serve in heaven bu fears to take the necessary step. Can any blame such a lost soul for his rage, however misdirected?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:42:19

At 5/20/03 01:20 PM, cannibal7878 wrote:
Well well well...

(HOLY CRAP POST BATMAN!)

:"el_foka" first off what the fuck does that mean, el_foka?

It means the seal, an alter ego for a comic book person.

:Come up with a real name buddy

I'm not your buddy, you ignorant bitch.

:...second of all, St. Dag is for people like you, people who need to shut the hell up, not for the DAG, for we defend him...

If you defend ST. Dag on the basis that he is for people like me, and I hate the Dag, then why not simply stop, take a few steps back, and blow your brains out instead of keeping those great ideas of yours bottled up in the egg thin wall you call a skull.

people like you who have the intelligence of a fucking rock need to keep their fuckin mouths shut

I am king of the rocks! Prepare to be rocked! Wow, you want to insult my intelligence? Go through my fucking posts, and tell me where I've ever proven to be a complete idiot. Go on, shoo. Still here?

:and their legs closed...it's earth day man! Don't come in here and blast the DAG not expecting to get flamed here...so in keeping with St. DAG...SHUT THE HELL UP!

Legs closed? How trite. Try a better insult, something original, like Yo Momma's so stupid, she joined the DAG, and all she got was this lousy stain on her shirt.
Oooohhhh....Shut the hell up? How can the DAG stand for such idiocy, you argue the least popular opinion correct? Well how will you know what that is if you don't want other people talking.

Cannibal- Shut up, grow up, and let the smart people post. When you think you understand the basic concept of futitleness, then flame me again. You're such a worthless Bullshitter, that not even worth putting on my shit list.

I'll skip the bitching about your name, and also your crap opening.

Here's a friendly reminder from Preacher J.

DAG messages

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:43:03

commander k25 just set up a PC message thread. should we:

A ignore it. The PCs will just use the lounge thread and it will fade away peacefully

B flame the living shit out of it in retaliation

C Who gives a fuck? they already have snooble.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:47:25

At 5/20/03 01:42 PM, el_foka wrote:

You're just in denial foka. Even now you have secretly devoted yourself to us, you only lack the confidence to make that devotion public. Give in..... resistance is futile......

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 13:56:16

Funk, no offense, but you're insistant ways hold no merit. You see, you keep saying, "You're resisting." You're wrong. I'm not fighting anything. The DAG is the equivalent of the cartoon parachute, there may be something there, but chances are when it's finally needed, it's just bunch of junk and clutter that was taking up the space for something more vital.

To put it in simpler terms. The DAG holds no worth, and as such "the power" which you claim to weild also, has no worth. You make no literal arguements towards why I should join, and seem to ignore any posts I make in context to the DAG's failings. You simply ramble on with poor Photoshopped pics, the offer of Buffalo wings(which I hate), or the empty threat that "Resistance is futile". A Star Trek referance for your mighty group? How about simply saying you weild the power of "Q", or mixing it up, "Succumb to the Dark side."

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 15:25:00

The DAG is a more overt form of the Politics Council (for those of you to which that holds any meaning), but now it comes with additional members and more frequent annoyances.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 16:07:09

oooohhhh should we tremble at comic book guys post? (el_foka) I truly wish you lived by me...that would be sweet...But since you don't, I'll have to put up with your incessant ramblings...wait, you'll have to put up with my posts as well, seems fair to me el_foka...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 16:08:30

At 5/20/03 01:42 PM, el_foka wrote: Oooohhhh....Shut the hell up? How can the DAG stand for such idiocy, you argue the least popular opinion correct? Well how will you know what that is if you don't want other people talking.

not all other people, just ignorant flamers who spend all their time ragging on other posters instead of making valid arguments. ie AmericanBADASS, D2Kvirus

damn, that was the only logical argument you made against the DAG in this post? Sounds like your only problem with us is cannibal. You forget I rag on cannibal as much as anyone else does when hes being retarded.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 16:33:03

Judge_VOLT, you might want to head over to Snooble once you see this. There's things going on pertaining to you.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 16:50:23

At 5/20/03 01:43 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: commander k25 just set up a PC message thread. should we:

A ignore it. The PCs will just use the lounge thread and it will fade away peacefully

B flame the living shit out of it in retaliation

C Who gives a fuck? they already have snooble.

Let em, at least ours allows others to understand it.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 16:54:43

Thanks for the sweet new pic Nirv. I appreciate the help.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 18:29:22

Yeah, I mean no one has ever come here and flamed us. Grow up Jim.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 19:55:10

damn...why is everyone fighting here??? Oh, yeah, there are "un Dag" people here...no wonder why there is no peace in here...btw...sweet sig pic Shih...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 20:46:08

At 5/20/03 06:43 PM, jimsween wrote: I'm not the one who created a group that doesnt even do what it said it was going to.

really. So, I've never tried to mediate between polarized sides of an issue? You mean like how I did in "Gays shouldnt Marry"? And you mean I am close minded toward individuals with differing opinions and debating styles? Like when I defend Cannibal? And you mean I never ever play Devil's Advocate, like I did in "education system: flaws?"? Jim, you can flame us till the cows come home, but all does is prove that the PC doesnt follow its policy of not allowing flamers in its ranks.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 21:30:14

is everyone here either DAG or political-whatever-the-name-of-the-group-is???

i am neither waah so left out *sniff*

i still don't understand the difference between the two, but i'm new here. any help discerning what the heck is up with the two factions?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 21:50:23

At 5/20/03 09:30 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: is everyone here either DAG or political-whatever-the-name-of-the-group-is???

i still don't understand the difference between the two, but i'm new here. any help discerning what the heck is up with the two factions?

Basically there is the Politics Crew, which is basically a group of posters who arent complete idiots and have over 200 posts, led by Ted_Easton. They spend most of their time on another forum which is exclusive to them called Snooble. They originated here, but only about 5 of their members post here on a regualr basis because most of their members are "too good" to listen to the average NG poster. Theyve been around a long time, but have become a little....crusty...since their inception.

Then there is the Almighty DAG (yeah, its biased, but what did you expect on our thread?). We were formed by, well, me. I found that the current system of debate basically started at Left vs Right, and from there developed into endless flame wars, which the PC did nothing to control. The purpose of the DAG is mainly to create a level of civility and purpose to the political debate by being willing to concede points and represent under developed points of view, thus creating a way to reach conclusions with value and merit. We also dont discriminate against n00bs and non-members unlike some political organizations I could mention.

Both groups are marked by signature pictures and quotes. The PC is marked by a yin-yang with the peace symbol and the dollar sign, and generally a famous quote. The DAG is marked by a devil and the letters DAG. We tend towards archaic poetry and prophecy in our quotes.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 21:51:31

At 5/20/03 09:30 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: is everyone here either DAG or political-whatever-the-name-of-the-group-is???

Not everyone is a member of the two factions, but most of the regulars are. The Politics Crew (PC) is older and larger. Plus we have a structured organization and our own forum on another site. DAG has fancy titles, few members and wannabe-devil-worship.

Do not be deceived, follow the PC!

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 21:57:33

commander, that is a hilarious picture...

frankly i am turned off both by the massive crowds and elitism and the faux devil worship and archaic poetry (no brecht is NOT archaic poetry!)

i think i'll just stay indie and join stupid clubs like anti-stick and wesley willis lovers that don't really mean anything.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 21:57:52

At 5/20/03 09:51 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: Not everyone is a member of the two factions, but most of the regulars are. The Politics Crew (PC) is older and larger. Plus we have a structured organization and our own forum on another site. DAG has fancy titles, few members and wannabe-devil-worship.

Do not be deceived, follow the PC!

How can she? It'll take her a week to fill your 200 hundred post limit, and then submit herself to a vote on Snooble. Anyways, why dont you tell her about why Judge_Volt left your organization to join ours? Funny how such a discriminating crew still let someone like jimsween in it.

Commander is a bit of a prick, however, we are generally good natured and friendly with Ted_Easton, TheShrike (who made my sig), and PreacherJ. Nirvana13666 has actually created an AOL Groups page for us as well, despite being a PC member.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:06:43

At 5/20/03 09:57 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: How can she? It'll take her a week to fill your 200 hundred post limit, and then submit herself to a vote on Snooble.

I said follow not immediately join. Unlike the DAG, we are discerning and only accept quality members that must pass a review before being accepted. The DAG will take anyone, which explains many things about them.

Anyways, why dont you tell her about why Judge_Volt left your organization to join ours?

Judge Volt was never very active. He joined then idled and wandered away. We're in the process of kicking him out at this moment.

Funny how such a discriminating crew still let someone like jimsween in it.

The fact that you don't like him only raises him up.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:07:30

commander and funk.. you are both highly appealing posters... why is commander such a prick? is it because he is still bitter about the prussian troops pictured in his pofile losing the war?

and why do you seem so confident of yourself, funk?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:15:59

At 5/20/03 10:06 PM, Commander-K25 wrote:
I said follow not immediately join. Unlike the DAG, we are discerning and only accept quality members that must pass a review before being accepted. The DAG will take anyone, which explains many things about them.

even Judge admits were open-minded about members

Judge Volt was never very active. He joined then idled and wandered away. We're in the process of kicking him out at this moment.

notice the lack of respect for a former member here

The fact that you don't like him only raises him up.

again, no positives from the PC, only subtle accussations. I wish Ted were defending the PC here, at least he would make it look good.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:21:57

At 5/20/03 10:07 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: commander and funk.. you are both highly appealing posters... why is commander such a prick? is it because he is still bitter about the prussian troops pictured in his pofile losing the war?

and why do you seem so confident of yourself, funk?

While I have no idea why Commander is such a prick, I assure you that most PC's are generally nice people. Why am I confident? Because I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. At worst, you wait to 200 posts, and then apply for the PC. At best you join us. The only way I can lose is if you get tired of the Politics forum and leave. All I ask is intelligent debate, and this you have already given me. The only question now is whether or not you will accept my offer of membership.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:46:48

I am a 'prick' because I support the PC of which I am a primary member?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 22:52:05

At 5/20/03 10:43 PM, jimsween wrote: The dags job was never to mediate, it was to be as reactionary or radical as possible to create debate. And you only do that when your dag light is on so as not to risk your reputation. I would have no problem with your group if you werent so annoying and did what your groups purpose is.

Since when was it a PC's job to say what the DAG is for? We are beholden to only ourselves, and we do a damn good job of it. Youre a PC, so why should you care anyway? You have your own group, so if you don't like ours, stay there. You'll be happier, I promise.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 23:05:24

i have to think about it, FUNK. i'll spend some more time on the politics board and see which group best fits my needs.

thanks for the offer.. i am honored.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-20 23:20:20

At 5/20/03 11:09 PM, jimsween wrote:
That is what you said the group does, and that is what the name implies it does. But dont get me wrong funk, I have nothing against you, you just can be annoying sometimes when your grasping for attention.

People like you make me reevaluate the validity of Freud's psychoanalytical theory of projection.

BBS Signature