00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks

19,065 Views | 135 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-17 22:34:42

hey, look everybody! Mindchamber is using my pic as a sig!

I am flattered.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-17 22:38:35

At 2/17/07 10:34 PM, Sharples wrote: hey, look everybody! Mindchamber is using my pic as a sig!

I am flattered.

no one cares.

GAY FAGS AR TEH HOTNEST!

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-17 22:47:24

At 2/17/07 10:38 PM, STDconstructor wrote:
At 2/17/07 10:34 PM, Sharples wrote: hey, look everybody! Mindchamber is using my pic as a sig!

I am flattered.
no one cares.

technically, that's not true. I care.

also; technically, you're a jackass.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 00:28:50

Congrats to all the winners.

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 00:58:24

At 2/17/07 09:09 PM, Stamper wrote: no one cares

Somebody's a bit touchy.

Sigs are overrated.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 03:54:40

once again i hope everybody that wins dies in the near future except for zekey and bug they can live

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 05:52:32

Maybe one of you faggots can answer this, which I already posted earlier AND sent to Stamper?

Well, I'm not here to ask for a review on my work (though I wouldn't mind), but do you guys (the judges) think it's ok to use photomanipulation like I did? I mean, it took quite alot of effort, I'd say it can compare to normal drawing effort-wise. But yeah, is it allowed? Well obviously, it wasn't removed, but is there even a slight chance of winning?

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 06:17:22

At 2/18/07 05:52 AM, MeMB wrote: Maybe one of you faggots can answer this, which I already posted earlier AND sent to Stamper?

i liked yours it was a intresting style only thing wrong with it and you mentioned yourself is its not valentines day releated now can some1 answer my question please

when is the next one
and ino mine is no way near as good as theres but can someone please comment still want to know what you think

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comp lg7.jpg

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 06:18:53

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comp lg7.jpg

sorry for double post but link didnt work if it doesnt work again jusy copy paste

comments please

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 06:29:35

At 2/18/07 06:17 AM, H-W-T wrote:
i liked yours it was a intresting style only thing wrong with it and you mentioned yourself is its not valentines day releated now can some1 answer my question please

You're not a faggot. Well, maybe you're gay, I don't know, but I was meaning to get an answer from the NG staffagots. Thanks for the comment though.

Also, to answer your question, JohnnyUtah posted (scroll up abit) that it will be two weeks from now, maybe earlier.

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 07:25:54

yeh i knew you wanted comments from the staff but every comment helps and i didnt see Utahs comment so thanks

and im not gay lol

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 10:33:47

At 2/18/07 06:29 AM, MeMB wrote:
You're not a faggot. Well, maybe you're gay, I don't know, but I was meaning to get an answer from the NG staffagots. Thanks for the comment though.

Also, to answer your question, JohnnyUtah posted (scroll up abit) that it will be two weeks from now, maybe earlier.

Photo-manipulations could be considered I guess, but I'd imagine they'd have to be real good. I think the problem with that is it's starting to get into odd territory...meaning, people will start submitting photography, then MP3s, Flash animations, then asking for our mailing address to send the clay figures they built. 'Art' is a broad term that applies to everything nowadays...but as for these contests we figured people would just take the literal route and draw or paint a picture.

I figure if you have to ASK if it's acceptable when everyone else is just working on something without thinking about it, it's probably better to go another way. Aside from that, the other users might get pissed if say, someone busts their ass to hand paint a sky, when the sky in your piece is a photo from Google.

Anyway, yours was pretty cool, but it looked more like a scene out of Appleseed.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 10:57:49

At 2/18/07 10:33 AM, Stamper wrote:
At 2/18/07 06:29 AM, MeMB wrote:
Anyway, yours was pretty cool, but it looked more like a scene out of Appleseed.

appleseed was a very well animated comirical, err i mean movie

look what after effects can do!

anyways grats to the winners, every one deserved it

Drawing without thinking is just doodling, the brain and pen is connected.

PSN: SeoulSnake

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 12:41:00

Eh, I thought Zekey's and Wonchops were the best.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 13:40:17

At 2/18/07 10:33 AM, Stamper wrote:
I figure if you have to ASK if it's acceptable when everyone else is just working on something without thinking about it, it's probably better to go another way. Aside from that, the other users might get pissed if say, someone busts their ass to hand paint a sky, when the sky in your piece is a photo from Google.

Yeah, I can imagine that. Thanks for the reply, I'll resort to drawing stuff next time.

Thanks, don't know if being compared to Appleseed is that good, but thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 14:37:50

ReNaeNae's was the best!

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 15:44:16

At 2/18/07 12:41 PM, FrostedMuffin wrote: Eh, I thought Zekey's and Wonchops were the best.

no one cares

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 15:48:54

At 2/18/07 03:44 PM, MindChamber wrote: no one cares

The apathy in this thread is overwhelming.

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 16:12:11

I am flattered.

ya dude I absolutely loved your piece. I love how the chick was goofy and hot at the same time.

hey since we're on the subject. Btw the guys here have a bet as to what exactly is happening in the picture.

is there a tenticle already in the girl? or is the girl actually propostioning the monster by lifting her leg?

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 18:07:50

At 2/18/07 01:40 PM, Shrums wrote:
At 2/17/07 05:59 AM, Wonchop wrote: I think it's sad that Star Syndicate had to make a flash about me being a faggot cos I drew this. It's not even proper hentai, guys.
I think it's sad that you believe you're better than us even though two of our members actually won and your obnoxious wapanese ass got left in the dust with ng stickers.

I'm not a selfish whore who believes I'm better than everyone. I'm just pointing out it's a pretty retarded thing to make a flash about.

Also noone cares.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 18:28:15

For the record, I liked Wonchop's tentacle monster. I thought it was funny. And cute.

I liked Bug's and Zekey's because they were well done. I don't think the 'Star Syndicate' had anything to do with them winning.

So now that that's settled, can you faggots please stop arguing like bitches? You guys are making my dick soft over here.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 19:07:26

At 2/18/07 04:12 PM, MindChamber wrote: ya dude I absolutely loved your piece. I love how the chick was goofy and hot at the same time.

hey since we're on the subject. Btw the guys here have a bet as to what exactly is happening in the picture.

is there a tenticle already in the girl? or is the girl actually propostioning the monster by lifting her leg?

Heh. Good question. This is supposed to be a post-orgasm picture. So I guess that would mean there is a tentacle all up in that shit.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 21:12:27

Do Johnny Utah and Mindchamber hate each other?

Or is this "noone cares" thing some sort of new in-joke I've missed out on?

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 21:47:03

At 2/18/07 07:07 PM, Sharples wrote:
At 2/18/07 04:12 PM, MindChamber wrote: ya dude I absolutely loved your piece. I love how the chick was goofy and hot at the same time.

Heh. Good question. This is supposed to be a post-orgasm picture. So I guess that would mean there is a tentacle all up in that shit.

ohh hahaha crap. ok then Stamper was on the ball.

see the way I saw the picture. I imagined the girl realized she was sitting next to a tenticle monster, and wanted some fun, but she was shy so she kinda just... lifted her leg. All the while the tenticle monster was more of a Gentlemen type, and isnt about the rapage.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 22:46:51

At 2/18/07 09:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: see the way I saw the picture. I imagined the girl realized she was sitting next to a tenticle monster, and wanted some fun, but she was shy so she kinda just... lifted her leg. All the while the tenticle monster was more of a Gentlemen type, and isnt about the rapage.

Now when you get to the office on Monday, chalk one up on my side of the board. Also, write FAIL on your side to remind you of what happened today.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-18 23:20:59

At 2/18/07 09:47 PM, MindChamber wrote:
ohh hahaha crap. ok then Stamper was on the ball.

see the way I saw the picture. I imagined the girl realized she was sitting next to a tenticle monster, and wanted some fun, but she was shy so she kinda just... lifted her leg. All the while the tenticle monster was more of a Gentlemen type, and isnt about the rapage.

HAH! I love that take on the picture! I like it so much i'm going to pretend that was my original intention.

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-19 03:08:44

i kinda like renana's the best.

Wow so long a go it seems

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-19 06:59:43

I will admit I bust a nut to a few of them.
n

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-19 10:21:46

TurkeyOnAStick's was fucked up lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Art contest winners kawaii X3 cocks 2007-02-19 10:23:04

At 2/18/07 11:20 PM, Sharples wrote:
At 2/18/07 09:47 PM, MindChamber wrote: see the way I saw the picture. I imagined the girl realized she was sitting next to a tenticle monster, and wanted some fun, but she was shy so she kinda just... lifted her leg. All the while the tenticle monster was more of a Gentlemen type, and isnt about the rapage.
HAH! I love that take on the picture! I like it so much i'm going to pretend that was my original intention.

Good, I saw it the same way Mindchamber did. And now that you like it that way too, it means everyone except Stamper was right. :P

BBS Signature