00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gorglore's Art Thread

2,887 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-17 19:02:38

At 3/17/07 06:53 PM, PandaMime wrote: This one is really nice! I like the composition of it and the color change.

Thanks, it means a lot since I'm no photographer, and I have only a shitty digi cam. But cheers.

This one is a little too unsteady looking, not horizontal enough. Anyhoo, nice shit!
Do you have a tripod?

No, I have to hold it as still as I can.
I was trying to get this one in horizontal line with the fence.

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-17 19:13:52

Thoose are all impressive.

I specially liked the pixel pool. Good job!

But what I really like is the photos. They are somewhat sharp. One thing you could improve is the angle on the photo. It seems a bit off.

Other than that some pretty nice stuff.

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-17 19:30:06

At 3/17/07 07:13 PM, Duffi wrote: But what I really like is the photos. They are somewhat sharp. One thing you could improve is the angle on the photo. It seems a bit off.

Awesome, cool cheers for the compliments and stuff.
I'm going to take some more photos tomorrow when I'm out biking and stuff.
My mate found a forest and we are starting building a ten pack (five lots of doubles) there and there is loads of great photo opurtunities.

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-19 16:56:08

I just realised I've been sitting here for a whole damned hour wasting my time reading people's posts and talking to people on MSN.

So here is an update of my wooden hut.

Gorglore's Art Thread

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-19 17:00:29

all of you work is pretty top notch but in time your talent will grow i really like the pixel stuff.

Response to Gorglore's Art Thread 2007-03-20 16:01:34

At 3/19/07 05:00 PM, Delta-ForceZero19 wrote: all of you work is pretty top notch but in time your talent will grow i really like the pixel stuff.

Thanks, I take great time on most of my pixel art, as it's not as popular as other forms of art. So I like to make it unique in my own little way.
I'm currently working on a drawing like the works you have done with buildings in your thread. May post it a bit later.