00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Bit of Advice...

762 Views | 14 Replies

A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:30:05

If you haven't played Guitar Hero yet, do NOT play it for 2 hours straight at Best Buy.

Especially if you don't own a PS2.

It will have horrible effects on you.

Like the need to play, but you cannot play.

DAMN YOU GUITAR HERO 2 >:[[[[[

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:31:04

i masturbate not play video games, dork

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:31:31

Thanks for the advice.

I'm going to go beat Freebird on Hard again, just to get it out of my system whenever I want. Know what I mean? =)

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:31:57

Despite what I've said/told people about the game, it's actually quite fun.

YOU KANT LURN GUTAR WHAIL PLAYING GUTAR HEIRO! >:((((

I used to be relevant.

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:32:05

Sounds like someone is going to be checking ebay constantly for the next few days looking for a a PS2 lol.

or just buying one at best buy because they are pretty cheap...

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:34:35

I will take your advice to heart. Usually they have some sort of automatic reset whenever I go to places to play video games. Either that or the game is just a demo disk and only plays a small area. Either way, it isn't all that satisfying. Where do you have Best Buys like that anyway? I wish I had one that allowed me to play for that long.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:36:14

Hmm, a game so entertaining that you have crackhead-like withdrawl. I should look into this.

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:37:25

Hah, like I would give Guitar Hero a second glance.
I play DDR. And those who have a hunger for pressing fancy buttons on a guitar shaped controller, obviously, do not know the wonderfulness of dancing.... and dancing... a revolution....
Sillies.

x

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:38:34

At 2/11/07 02:34 AM, Crazywill wrote: I will take your advice to heart. Usually they have some sort of automatic reset whenever I go to places to play video games. Either that or the game is just a demo disk and only plays a small area. Either way, it isn't all that satisfying. Where do you have Best Buys like that anyway? I wish I had one that allowed me to play for that long.

Well, here they have the actual game set up on a big ass TV and two guitars, with everything unlocked. Not some shitty demo. People (like me) go to Best Buy just to play the game. But, you are only supposed to play 2 songs, then give the guitar to someone else, but there was no one behind me while I was playing, so no one else wanted to play, therefor 2 hours of playing Guitar Hero 2.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:39:06

You can take some condolence in the fact that it's coming out for the 360 too with more features and a wireless guitar. Don't know if you own one, but that info is out there.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:41:09

At 2/11/07 02:39 AM, JackRabbitStudios wrote: You can take some condolence in the fact that it's coming out for the 360 too with more features and a wireless guitar. Don't know if you own one, but that info is out there.

I was using a wireless guitar, but the whammy bar was broken. Pissed me off. And no, i don't have a 360 D:

Also, Thunderhorse by Dethklok has been stuck in my head all night.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 02:45:42

At 2/11/07 02:41 AM, TheBigLemon wrote

Also, Thunderhorse by Dethklok has been stuck in my head all night.

http://www.adultswim.com/downloads/index.html \

Select MP3s, select more. Thunderhorse=dowloadable.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 03:14:40

What's Best buy?

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 03:24:14

i once played it for 4 hours straight at game crazy (with the exception of going to the bathroom and buying a drink), so addictive, i dont have the game, so i play it there. tyically i play it for 2 hours, about once a week.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to A Bit of Advice... 2007-02-11 03:26:38

At 2/11/07 02:31 AM, Custodian wrote: i masturbate not play video games, dork

Oh man. You realize that you are a dork just by being here..... Right?

Also, since when is it cool to give in to your lesser sexual insticts? Oh wait >:(

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature