00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Regarding Newgrounds Myspace

647 Views | 0 Replies

Regarding Newgrounds Myspace 2007-02-11 01:54:10

I rarely post in these forums, but I am curious who runs the official Newgrounds Myspace.

I am addressing this over the comments made by whoever runs the Newgrounds Myspace.

Newgrounds got screwed! >=( I am so disgusted by what Armorgames did to Newgrounds I am calling for everyone to vote 0 on any Flash that is submitted to Newgrounds that contains plugs, ads, etc, for Armorgames. Maybe if the Flash artists and programmers know we no longer support Armorgames they will stop promoting them in their Flash. I need everyone's help to pass this message along. Read about it Here! <3 Ng

For those of you who don't know he has referring to the fact that Dan McNeely is associated with Armor games and LordBling as that we as NG members should boycott Armor games and vote 0 on all flash related to armor Games.

This person is clearly misinformed, as Armor Games has little to do with the LordBling incident. Dan acted alone, this was made clear by Dan and Inglor. Voting 0 on flashes associated with Armor Games hurts the artist and really is a pointless act.

What angers me the most that a majority of comments responding to the Myspace blog are actually agreeing with the person who runs the NG Myspace.

Such as:

Prophet of Flaws &trade[Loves Franlow Yogurt :]]

Officially boycotting any flashes from AG.
Screw them, Newgrounds would always be better, anyways.

or:

I hav a disease but they dunno wot to call it!

OI! what are the fucking us for? We need to get them back.

I am pleased that some Newgrounds members were mature enough to show disdain to the comments, such as bigbadron, Canas and even MindChamber who was probably the one most aggravated over the recent events.

That is all.