New Topic Respond to this Topic
Alejandro1
Alejandro1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 25th, 2003 @ 10:35 PM Reply

If you were a member of the Roman Catholic Clergy, would you be happy for the war or hate the war? Sure people die but everyone's lost their attention to the child rapings. What does everyone think of that?

Ted-Easton
Ted-Easton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 25th, 2003 @ 10:40 PM Reply

All I want to know is what makes you think you have the right to the ying-yangs you have in your signature.
They're the symbol of the politics crew, and I'm quite sure you're not a member.

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 25th, 2003 @ 10:40 PM Reply

Yeah, the twenty priests who raped kids must really be relieved.

Alejandro1
Alejandro1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 25th, 2003 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 4/25/03 10:40 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: All I want to know is what makes you think you have the right to the ying-yangs you have in your signature.
They're the symbol of the politics crew, and I'm quite sure you're not a member.

Actually, a member did accept me in one of the politics crew's posts, but I only put the symbol up recently. If you dont want me in, its ok, but ill still be active in the politics forum.

MadMax501
MadMax501
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 25th, 2003 @ 11:09 PM Reply

christianity, and most religions in essence are anti-violence...I suppose I would be against it

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 4/25/03 10:46 PM, alejandro1 wrote:
At 4/25/03 10:40 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: All I want to know is what makes you think you have the right to the ying-yangs you have in your signature.
Actually, a member did accept me in one of the politics crew's posts, but I only put the symbol up recently. If you dont want me in, its ok, but ill still be active in the politics forum.

Post all the psycho-babble you want in here, but as a ranking PSCM Member, and on behalf of Ted Easton, I ask you to take down the Yin-Yangs from your signature. As you have not yet been accepted by Ted Easton into the Politics Crew, you have no grounds to be using the Yin-Yangs.

BBS Signature
Alejandro1
Alejandro1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 4/26/03 12:10 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote: Post all the psycho-babble you want in here, but as a ranking PSCM Member, and on behalf of Ted Easton, I ask you to take down the Yin-Yangs from your signature. As you have not yet been accepted by Ted Easton into the Politics Crew, you have no grounds to be using the Yin-Yangs.

Ok, I'll do it on Ted's behalf. However, I will continue with my opinions on the political forum, something I wont let go of.

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 12:17 AM Reply

At 4/25/03 10:40 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: Yeah, the twenty priests who raped kids must really be relieved.

Twenty priests who should be in jail for the crimes they have committed and the children they've taken advantage of. I know you're not sticking up for pedophilia and child molestation, right, Nemmy?

BBS Signature
bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 05:40 AM Reply

At 4/26/03 12:17 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote:
At 4/25/03 10:40 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: Yeah, the twenty priests who raped kids must really be relieved.
Twenty priests who should be in jail for the crimes they have committed and the children they've taken advantage of. I know you're not sticking up for pedophilia and child molestation, right, Nemmy?

Twenty priests who should be in somewhere like Death Row. How can you abuse children and be a priest?

EvilGovernmentAgents
EvilGovernmentAgents
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 08:21 AM Reply

At 4/26/03 05:40 AM, bumcheekcity wrote:
At 4/26/03 12:17 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote:
Twenty priests who should be in somewhere like Death Row. How can you abuse children and be a priest?

They'd just say "Hate the sin, not the sinner. Thou shalt not kill, or oppress the sinner unjustly, blah blah"

Ted-Easton
Ted-Easton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 08:30 AM Reply

You are recognized as a valuable member of the Politics BBS, and perhaps a one day canditate for membership in the crew.
I thank you for removing the symbols so quickly, and we commend you on your excellent posting.

Slizor
Slizor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 26th, 2003 @ 09:05 AM Reply

I would like to point out that 20 people do not represent a religion...unless it's really small.

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 27th, 2003 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 4/26/03 05:40 AM, bumcheekcity wrote: Twenty priests who should be in somewhere like Death Row. How can you abuse children and be a priest?

I dunno man, they have pretty easy tests. Tells you something about how much people actually care about the overaged and repeated stories of 2000 years ago. I need a new Jesus. I wanna see some miracles damnit. The world is falling apart @_@...

WhErE Is YoUr GoD NoW?

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 27th, 2003 @ 12:46 PM Reply

At 4/26/03 12:17 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote: Twenty priests who should be in jail for the crimes they have committed and the children they've taken advantage of. I know you're not sticking up for pedophilia and child molestation, right, Nemmy?

No, I'm saying when people assume all catholic priests are rapists they void their argument. He made this topic like all catholic priests are happy they won't get caught raping kids now.

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 27th, 2003 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 4/27/03 12:46 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: No, I'm saying when people assume all catholic priests are rapists they void their argument. He made this topic like all catholic priests are happy they won't get caught raping kids now.

Well, I don't think he thinks that ALL priests are happy. His words betray the strength of his belief in the thing. Or that's what I think he thinks. Just looked like half a joke y'know... "Ha. Those priest rapist must be happy no one is looking at them now". Indirectly draws our attention back to the incident.... For about 20 seconds. Bye bye Priests until someone else mentions you.

Nirvana13666
Nirvana13666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Roman Catholic Clergy Apr. 28th, 2003 @ 02:58 PM Reply

I think that the church should not condone the war but they do now cause the state and church are not separate. God doesn’t not promote hate or violence in any form, yet the Roman Catholic Clergy isn’t afraid to change words or ideals around in order to make allowances for the plans of the government.