00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bad language in titles

2,222 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-06 20:30:13

This is hilarious.

My sides have split.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-07 19:23:00

. Also, admitting to auto-blamming movies is a violation of the rules.

Which rule is this? As far as I can see the title is something you submit, along with the movie and the other things you type in. If I judge that I dislike the title so much I wouldn't want to keep it on Newgrounds whatever the movie is then I don't see why I should have to consider voting otherwise.
As far as I know I made up the word auto-blam, I just meant to vote 1 or 0 without thinking any more about it. If I have misunderstood something I'm sorry.
Also, what is an "alt"? Are you calling me some kind of name?
I kind of assumed once no-one would see the title of this thread on the first page it would dissappear, so I am surprised people are still finding it.

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-07 19:44:47

dumbass mario,luigi,doom
have cusswords
your just a pussy

EXTERMINATE!!!

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-07 19:46:11

So if somebody made a kickass music video to Shut the Fuck Up by Cake, and called it, 'Shut the Fuck Up' you'd blam it?

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-07 19:55:00

You know what I find annoying? When people post these massive fucking speeches, about how there right and everyone else is wrong. As you read these huge paragraphs - in a message board no less- you get this sickening air of pretentiousness, exhumed from the ass of a 13 year old know it all, who's had no expierience in life what so over. It's actually getting to the point where it's sickening, where you can't physically respond, because your holding back vomit. Infact there alot like this post, they have no real merit to the conversation, in the end any thread on any BBS is normally like having a discussion with a brick wall, in that everyone is attempting to voice there opinions ALL at the same time, without realising there are thousands, millions, billions of other people on the internet AT THE SAME TIME. I'm tired, I have a lecture at 9:30am, fuck this fucking shit.

Oh, I dont give a fucking cuntish shit about bad fucking language in the mother fucking titles. You see, I do the normal thing, which is, watch the fucking cartoon first, and then decide what score to give it, regardless of what's in the fucking title. How fucking infantile is that? Ever heard of a little film called "Fucking Amil"? Sometimes directors and artists use obscenity in their titles, because they want to. The title of the project should always (in most cases) give a portrait of what to expect within the cartoon or film, through either a direct connation or through a metaphorical idea, thats how it works. Ever heard of "Ten little N*"?

BBS Signature

Response to Bad language in titles 2007-02-14 11:54:46

There's a point where it's artistic and intense, and a point where it just becomes vulgar. I won't auto-blam anything, but there is a point where I won't even finish the movie, because I'm disgusted by the amount of f-bombs, etc. in it. I think it's for every person to decide on, but I do see the point of not liking it in the title. I know various times I'll be scrolling through the list and some of the names just make me go blah.