New Topic Respond to this Topic
saltoric
saltoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 04:57 PM Reply

Any by my model i meant my golden daemon entry to this years games day.
And a back view.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

saltoric
saltoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Oct. 6th, 2010 @ 02:20 PM Reply

Been a week and no comments from you guys about the model,
so is there anything, anything at all than you can feedback to me about?

TAUfanatic
TAUfanatic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Oct. 7th, 2010 @ 08:06 PM Reply

I'm sorry but I haven't been around for a while...
honestly? I think that model looks awesome! I suggest that next time you do parchment or some sort of paper you sould try and make it look a little cleaner, maybe you could go over again with the bas color after washing it and paint over any areas that aren't recessed

thanks for the sig Phobotech

BBS Signature
YoBadMama
YoBadMama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Nov. 8th, 2010 @ 11:28 AM Reply

Very nice Changeling of Tzeench! I like how the coulors blend smothly on the robe!

bbdaman
bbdaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 07:07 PM Reply

Hey everyone,was just wondering if any of you can from Glasgow or sometimes go to the Games Workshop outside Glasgow Central? I haven't played Warhammer 40k in a year and I would like to start playing it again , so if anyone does live around that area,contact me plz.

Add me:
MSN/Yahoo! - bbdaman4@yahoo.co.uk PSN - bbdaman Xbox - FunkyJunkey
Youtube - Shiteohead Facebook Steam ID

madmessman
madmessman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Feb. 3rd, 2011 @ 05:34 AM Reply

hi me here lol, i play 40k i do orks im to great at painting though, any tips on just about anything that could help me? ty

bdgr r cool

madmessman
madmessman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Feb. 3rd, 2011 @ 05:36 AM Reply

At 2/3/11 05:34 AM, madmessman wrote: hi me here lol, i play 40k i do orks im to great at painting though, any tips on just about anything that could help me? ty

im not! to great ok? soz. ty

bdgr r cool

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Feb. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

I keep looking for a Warhammer Online thread and can't find one. Every time I make one I get directed to this thread and mine gets deleted.

Fuck you guys, all I wanted was a Warhammer Online club. Not this mini-figurine bullshit.

BBS Signature
LordAba
LordAba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Feb. 11th, 2011 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 2/3/11 09:37 PM, Strategize wrote: Fuck you guys, all I wanted was a Warhammer Online club. Not this mini-figurine bullshit.

:'( :'(

What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side.

BBS Signature
SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Feb. 19th, 2011 @ 05:59 PM Reply

Well, well, well my tasty little snotlings what's going on here then. Haven't posted here in a couple of months, my interest in small plastic models died for a couple of weeks, plus I've moved house and have had loads of work to do at college.

AAAAAAnyway I downloaded the demo for dawn of war II to see if my graphics card could run it, it can, but OMG talk about draining. It's so different to DoW 1 and constantly battling can be really wearing, awesome but wearing.

Anyway this reminded me of the awesomness of the 40K universe and all that good stuff, spent most of today modelling and hope to do more tomorrow. I don't know what it is, for about march to September I'm mad for warhammer. It's crazy. I back biatches!

TAUfanatic, saltoric my battle brothers are you still out there?
TAUfanatic
TAUfanatic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 6th, 2011 @ 05:30 PM Reply

I'm still all at it, I haven't done anything with my tau (besides strip the paint off of one of my broadsides...or maybe both) and I've been working on my steel legion. I've finished another basic squad, I bought stormtroopers off of ebay (that I still need to paint) and at this moment I'm working on a leman russ

just last month I was at what was reported to be the biggest apocalypse battle ever at the La Battle Bunker, that was really fun

BBS Signature
betato
betato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 12th, 2011 @ 04:56 PM Reply

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!

hahahah but i'm an ork person!

"Oh well, that's life...Let's just bear with it..."
Let's Play! Or Pawn Me Here! and Here!
Don't blame me if you wont like this last link...

SkeletonGimp
SkeletonGimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 14th, 2011 @ 05:34 AM Reply

Just had a quick sneak peek at the Grey Knights codex Saturday.

A-may-zings!

Also, I finally purchased the Horus Heresy Collected Visions book. Very tasty tome.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008
Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com
Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature
MastaGeneral
MastaGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 2/3/11 09:37 PM, Strategize wrote: Fuck you guys, all I wanted was a Warhammer Online club. Not this mini-figurine bullshit.

Cry some more bitch.

Oh, and I'm back.
With Eldar WraithWall, Just started Tau, and my ever expanding Chaos and Orks!

You just lost the game
Sig by Sig crew.

BBS Signature
SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 09:10 AM Reply

At 3/14/11 05:34 AM, SkeletonGimp wrote: Just had a quick sneak peek at the Grey Knights codex Saturday.

I've always had a thing for the grey knights/daemon hunters, my brother has a great collection, I shall try and get some pic of them.

Also, I finally purchased the Horus Heresy Collected Visions book. Very tasty tome.

Love the horus heresy books, well the one i've read, fallen angles, as a dark angles player it's essential reading.

betato
betato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 10:11 AM Reply

FTW! is that in DOW2 retribution? dark eldar?

"Oh well, that's life...Let's just bear with it..."
Let's Play! Or Pawn Me Here! and Here!
Don't blame me if you wont like this last link...

SkeletonGimp
SkeletonGimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Mar. 15th, 2011 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 3/15/11 09:10 AM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote:
At 3/14/11 05:34 AM, SkeletonGimp wrote: Just had a quick sneak peek at the Grey Knights codex Saturday.
I've always had a thing for the grey knights/daemon hunters, my brother has a great collection, I shall try and get some pic of them.

The Codex, from the quick flick I was allowed, looks all kind of amazings.

Grey Knights are getting the new Speeder/Thunderhawk cross over (can't remember name) that the Blood Angels got. They're also getting a slightly oversized walker, looks like the body suit Ripley wore in Aliens 2 but with more guns and piloted by a space marine.

Love the horus heresy books, well the one i've read, fallen angles, as a dark angles player it's essential reading.

Agreed. Have to say, however, I was pretty disappointed in elements of the latest Dark Angels Codex. No Interrigator Chaplain special character, annoyingly codex chapters got the mobile siege gun literally a few weeks/month or so after Dark Angels came out and the removal of the stubborn trait. What was gained, however, was rather nice (an official set of rules for the Ravenwing/Deathwing Commanders and how to go about choosing an army for them)

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008
Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com
Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature
SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Jul. 20th, 2011 @ 07:48 PM Reply

Well It has happened again, for some reason every year around this time I suddenly become very interested in 40K again, but this year I have many thing to blame it on.

Firstly I bought Dawn of war II and all the expansions and stuff, then I got Kill team which was released on XBLA this week, then I was inspired to watch the ultramarines movie. All of which are very good, I was surprised by the ultramarines movie, firstly because I'm not a big fan of ultramarines, to perfect, Roman and self-righteous for me, secondly because I had seen a clip once and was put off by the slightly sub-par graphics. I enjoyed it greatly it's strange to see something like 40K which is mostly based in our own imaginations come to life on screen, space marines with personality and humanity, probably another reason it was based on the ultramarines they are clearly the good guys. Definitely worth watching, for us 40K nerds anyway, humans would find it incredibly confusing. Blood angels the movie would be a bunch of vampiric psychopaths running into battle with nothing more than "FOR THE BLOOD OF SANGUINIUS!" Dark angels the movie a load of crazy monks scour the universe for some people and then torture them. Salamanders the movie would just be a 1980s blackspoitation movie/star trek.

Kill team is great fun, a classic style arcade game, duel stick shooter with hack'n'slash elements and a pretty good storyline, based as a little prequel to what's going to be happening in Space Marine. Dawn of war II, now I played DoW I alot, I got all the expansions and really loved it, playing dark angels vs. and easy A.I playing orks, fun personified. But I heard that DoW II was really different to DoW I, no more building, all squad based micro management. Yikes, that sounded hard and confusing, so I downloaded the demo, played it, meh it's okay a bit fiddly. Weeks later I played it again, yeah it's pretty good, but the lack of construction is disturbing. Then I bought the game, aaaand it's brilliant in my view better than DoW I, I haven't tried the multilayer but the story is great and I love the rpg-style loot and levelling system so your squads eventually get better.
If your PC is good enough, get it.

So here I am watching all the Space Marine hype trailers and planning my next trip to GW to get another predator. I. AM. BACK.

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Aug. 9th, 2011 @ 01:44 PM Reply

At 7/20/11 07:48 PM, SuspiciousPenguin wrote: , I was surprised by the ultramarines movie, firstly because I'm not a big fan of ultramarines, to perfect, Roman and self-righteous for me, secondly because I had seen a clip once and was put off by the slightly sub-par graphics.

Sounds like someone who hasn't read the Ultramarine's Omnibus!

I love the fluff. Graham Mcneill is a great BL writer. Second Book Ultramarines defend against a Tyranid Hive Fleet (wtf who fights a fucking hive fleet?!?!?), and after that epicness comes Dead Sky Black Sun which is probably the most fucking epic book in all the fluff outside of the Gaunt's Ghost series.

Storm of Iron is a classic, and Dead Sky Black Sun is book three of the Omnibus but also a sequel to Storm of Iron. Fucking Epic.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
TAUfanatic
TAUfanatic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Aug. 9th, 2011 @ 03:40 PM Reply

I thought ultramarines was decent, the animation was fluid at some points and a little choppy at others, the action wasn't that impressing, and the overall look of the CGI didn't appeal to me that much either

I loved the beginning though, you get to see inside their battle barge, you see them in the armory, praying and taking care of their weapons, I liked all that though.
to put it to you guys like this, I liked the movie when it started, as soon as they landed on the planet was when I started to not like it

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 09:10 AM Reply

Good quality Necron Codex scans for anyone interested in the new codex.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Dec. 21st, 2011 @ 11:36 PM Reply

Necrons sure are unpopular.

starwarsjunkie
starwarsjunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew Jul. 10th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM Reply

Thread Revival: Stat!

Did anybody submit stuff for the Black Library last month? They were accepting submissions for short story and novel ideas. I posted one of my entries in the writing forum.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1310292

What do you guys think?

Grungy Mech action in 1940s Russia! Read Iron and Ice!