New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-13 14:47:36 Reply

At 9/13/03 07:40 AM, Sivak wrote: Well, it'll START at his place, where it ends up is a matter of guesswork.

lol

Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-13 16:08:45 Reply

The party...

*Gets home from another day of teaching the Cadian youth the art of war. All the while grumbling half phrases* Stupid kids...Would've gotten away with it...Next time...Next time I'll beat the crap out of them!*But I suddenly remeber something vague about a party or something...* Ah, screw that, it couldn't be that important!

*I reach the door of my hab unit, finding a yellow sticky note attached to it in Sal's handwriting. Probably a nice note with a reminder of something cute.*

"Dear idiot, when I get home we are going to discuss your choice of friends and the rules for letting them come over. Cause your current friends are not coming in again after this evening!

If you are lucky I'll just punch you until you can start acting like a sensible guy!

XOXOXO

Sal

P.S.

Keep the 'nids from the fridge and the bedroom!"

*I open the door and let my mouth drop open in shock. A camera pans round me in a fancy and dramatic 3d effect as I drop my notes and keys. I take into me the scene inside my home. I'm trying to stay calm. Almost calm. Screw staying calm!*

WHAT THE SHIT!

*In my beloved and just redecorated home are several groups of Marines, Tyranids and ladies whom I would never even speak to partying hard. A Dark Angel and a Space Wolf are playing a fighting game on a game system, Tyranids are in the fridge and ktichen, eating all the meat and drinking all the liquor. Hookers are dancing on the table and throwing away pieces of clothing. I bang my head against the door in frustration as I can see my engagement with Sal break up. I enter the hall and slam the door shut. Nobody notices it.*

My whole life is messed up... Sal's going to kill me, nay, do a fragging exterminatus on me when she finds out! Better end this clean and tidy!

*I pull out my laspistol and start shooting the girls and bugs, vaporizing a dozen before a Dark Angels sergeant grabs my gun away, in return I pull out my knife and lunge at a Hive Tyrant who's having fun with a girl. I stab it repeatedly, but it does not even register me futile attempts at slaying it. I drop the knife and bang my head against the wall multiple times in frustration until a red smear appears from my busted brow.*

Leave now! Foul demons of my nightmares! Go party in the halls of Caliban, Terra or Mars for all I care, but begone! What am I supposed to do when the Arbitres arrive? I can't be arrested! I'm innocent for Emperors sake! Until what time are you going to hang around here? When will you leave!

*No reply! I sag to my knees and crawl into bedroom. Then let I out a shriek of horror.*

My goodness! Not here too! GET OUT! OUT! Vile things in my bed!

*A shotgun discharges in the bedroom as gaunt and a hooker scurry out of the bedroom*

Damn, that was just... Disgusting!

*I cradle the shotgun and crawl under the bed with a pillow, hoping that when I wake up the party is over and that they are all gone*

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Ah great, just what we need!
http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature
Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:23:07 Reply

At 9/13/03 04:08 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: The party...

whoooooooooooo wait one mother flipping minute there.
A. there were about 5 people at the party.
B. only one 'nid invited an i don't know if he ever show'd up
C.we couldn't afford hookers.got one i paid for one stripper but she never show'd up so i g2g take care of sum buisness tommaro @ the club > = |
D.it was just a nightmare.u REALY overexagerated this thing n ur dream
E. wanna beer?we got plenty left

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:25:12 Reply

also where's the damn food? i'm fraging hungy. got a hotpocket or sumthin man?

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:30:25 Reply

(*note attched to fridge with magnet*)

We got fined for discharging firearms in a non-combat, non-holiday situation. So n e way we pooled together, could u spare $175.58?

-Sgt. O'Brien

P.S. if a girl comes by asking about stripper gig, get my money back an tell her to piss off cuz she's REALY late.thx

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:32:36 Reply

At 9/14/03 12:30 AM, -MOLE- wrote: (*note attched to fridge with magnet*)

itz 4 Brookman.

trigger-happy07
trigger-happy07
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 00:59:14 Reply

finally people with a common bond! i have around a 1000 point black templars army if u live in lees summit tell me so we can get together for a agame i havent played in like forever so yea check out my Xanga site trigger_happy07 at www.xanga.com i have 40k backgrounds

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 01:07:15 Reply

I sip my beer as "Clint Eastwood" by the "Gorillaz" starts to play.Brookman's got a nice place..."Hey Sivak!". He turns away from t.v.,"What?"."where's the food?" i frowned.He turned away, "how the fuck am i supposed to know? i thought u where bringing food.".....oops..oh yay..i got up an looked n the fridge.crap,crap, wtf is that? oh hey Eggos, alright score.Puts sum n microwave thingy.Henderson calls out , "Where's the entertainment?". good question.."Watch the drunk 'nid chase itz tail." i turn back and grab my Eggos.mmmmm....not bad....,"Smithers, beer me.".Smithers tosses me a beer, yet in his current condition almost hit some dumb statue that says "I love you this much!" an has kid with arms spread out. I inhail the waffles an chug down the beer. It's starting 2 get late...we better roll it out befor Sal gets home, sum guy who came with sivak shot the window pane out an i didn't want to be here when Sal found out."Alright guys we're clearing out. Smithers...call a transport,Henderson, uh, ur flys unzipped boy...Sivak take care of the 'Nid.". Sivak grunted, 'You do it.".Sigh, i took it outside, "You better not eat anyone round here. I'll kick ur ass.".I left note on Brookman's fridge an walked outside with my boys, well, walk is a strong word for Smithers, he doesn't take his liquir well.I notice Brookman coming striding up, "Hey, Brookman, srry 2 party n run but we got to get some sleep for work tommaro. Also there might be a few space wolves in there still.Good luck with them.". I know he's about to say something along the lines of get ur ass back here an help clean up when i dive into the jeep.We ride off full speed."Later!"i yell.He does a half-wave an turns torward his apartment.

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 01:12:42 Reply

night guys! nice party. TiMe FoR sLeEp.
hey Brookman u got house 2 urself an Sal rest -o- night.have good time = )

Sgt. O'Brien(-MOLE-) log out at 12:13 AM my time

Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-14 09:49:30 Reply

*I wake up in bed with Sal next to me*

Oh, thank the Emperor! it was just a dream...

*Sal also wakes up and hands me a shotgun*

Hun, you'd better check on the fridge and bathroom, there's still some puppies and bugs there. And no, it was not a dream. Wait till I get my hands on those Space Marines! I'll kick their asses!

*I get out of bed, put on a coat and fuzzy slippers and head for the bathroom first. From inside comes a gnawing and squishy sound. I rack the slide of the shotgun and open the door*

Gross, this is just sickening...

*The suposed hooker that never showed up lies dead in the tub with a gaunt gnawing at her intestines. i aim and blow the head clean off.*

Well, shit! 'Nid blood is always such a bitch to clean...

*I pump the shotgun again and head for the kitchen. In the living room it's a real mess with puke and empty bottles everywhere. They even smashed up a window. In the kitchen lie two wolves, both fast asleep, they must have been drinking too...*

I wonder how much these two are worth at the zoo? Better tie them up before they start chewing at the furniture.

*As I tie them up I notice a yellow sticky note on the fridge, on it a message written in barely readable handwriting. Who ever wrote this was pissdrunk.*

We got fined for discharging firearms in a non-combat, non-holiday situation. So n e way we pooled together, could u spare $175.58?

-Sgt. O'Brien

P.S. if a girl comes by asking about stripper gig, get my money back an tell her to piss off cuz she's REALY late.thx

Son of a bitch motherf*cker! They are so dead!

*Sal enters the room in her undies with a blooded purse and a handfull of money*

Well, I can hear that you read the note. But no worries, the bitch in the tub carried alot of money. That should be more then enough to cover the expenses they made. Hey! Are those real Fenrisian Wolves!

*Sal looks at the two sleeping wolves, pads over to one and pats it on the head. The wolf wakes up and sways its head back and forth. big hang over.*

They are soo fluffy!

*I can already feel where this is getting at...*

I've been thinking about sending these two to a zoo, that way we can make some money out of them.

*Sal pets the wolf some more and looks up with a smile*

Screw the zoo! We're gonna make coats out of them!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Sivak
Sivak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 06:12:49 Reply

Well, I'm headed for the nearest string of pubs to see if their are any.... daemons, that need..... banishing. Or whatever. Yeah.

XTREME NID SPORTS!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 10:02:24 Reply

At 9/14/03 09:49 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: *I wake up in bed with Sal next to me*

Oh, thank the Emperor! it was just a dream...

that it was.

Hun, you'd better check on the fridge and bathroom, there's still some puppies and bugs there. And no, it was not a dream. Wait till I get my hands on those Space Marines! I'll kick their asses!

she read ur thoughts then trashed the house 2 scare u

*The suposed hooker that never showed up lies dead in the tub with a gaunt gnawing at her intestines. i aim and blow the head clean off.*

damn it Sumireyu.u didn't have 2 kill here just tell her to piss off.

Well, shit! 'Nid blood is always such a bitch to clean...

try a mix of bleach and citric acid.

*I pump the shotgun again and head for the kitchen. In the living room it's a real mess with puke and empty bottles everywhere. They even smashed up a window. In the kitchen lie two wolves, both fast asleep, they must have been drinking too...*

so there where only 5 guys.Me, Henderson, Smithers,Sivak, Freind of Sivak.An then Sumireyu must of snuck n after i left.Oh, if u see Smithers' plasma pistol he lost it sum where near the couch, thx.

I wonder how much these two are worth at the zoo? Better tie them up before they start chewing at the furniture.

they did all the damage.i'd swear it over the emporer's questioning.

*As I tie them up I notice a yellow sticky note on the fridge, on it a message written in VERY READABLE handwriting. Who ever wrote this was VERY GOOD.*

well thank u, i thought i needed sum practice, guess not.

-Sgt. O'Brien

Son of a bitch motherf*cker! They are so dead!

4 what???? my boys payed 2/3's of it. i stole sum from the wolves(heh). an u payed the change.hey it wasn't a small fine.

*Sal enters the room in her undies with a blooded purse and a handfull of money*

ok.....if i have 2 testify, i'll say nothing.considering it was Sumireyu u didn't exactly do n e thing wrong...yet there is a lack of human rights here don't u think Mr. & Ms. Civilazed Culture?

Well, I can hear that you read the note. But no worries, the bitch in the tub carried alot of money. That should be more then enough to cover the expenses they made.

i didn't have 2 leave it....i coulda let u find out when the local police came over.Also, (ahem)

1. i had brung my own beer.
2. u need more microwaveable foods.
3. wolves did all damage. do realy think the Dark Angels would come in an trash a ally's house?
4. i'll cover window if u can get the wolves out of ur house. think of it as a game = )

i'm thinking i forgot sumthing.....hmmmm.uhhhhh...what was it......oh ya, u meant stripper not hooker. u wouldn't believe how much a hooker costs over here.i mean damn i make half that in a year.i'm gonna be on Candia awhile. M an my boys all got rooms in a hotel down the street. my rooms vid-phone 3 is 438-0666
maybe we could hang out later scince u coyldn't make the party

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 10:06:49 Reply

2 things real quck,
1. the nid was there when i was there, i remember it chasing itz tail.slipped my mind cuz there was a good game on.
2.Brookman got laid! his long years of hard work and shiney pimp object collecting has paid off! also, if there's a broken window in ur house Sal might at to wear a bra man.u said she came into room with only panties so i asume topless

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 10:08:43 Reply

At 9/15/03 10:06 AM, -MOLE- wrote: Sal might at to wear a bra man.u said she came into room with only panties so i asume topless

wait nevermind, checked an u got it right. god i stayed up late so kinda tired.

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 10:29:43 Reply

Oh, Brookman, u know where a video rental store is? i wanted 2 rent a system an sum games. ur welcome 2 join me, and Sal to, as long as u bring no firearms.*i think Sal lost it alil, but i'm sure she'll calm down in a few days right?* so if there's a game u want tell me. Sal will let u play M rated games right?lol = ) c ya later

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 10:43:57 Reply

I run as fast as i can down the street.Now is not the time for something this stuipid to happen.I can't belive this bullshit.I turn corner an run into the Starport. Smithers waves, "Over here!". i walk over, "So exactly WTF is the f*cking problem here?". a see a man questioning Henderson. Smithers smiles, "Well, you might have trouble believing this, but Henderson is being detained for having a bolter in his luggage.".*of all the stupid idiocit things....if Henderson had left on his armor this shit wouldn't of happened.* i walk over and grab the man, " Is there a problem with on of my men traveling on your ship? ". the man's eyes shot open, "W-w-w-why no sir, i w-uhhh..i think i uh made a ..mistake right yeah.itz just he was dressed like a civilain an i ju-just made a mistake i would never intentionaly hold a member of the-". i cut him off, " u damn better not! ".
i pull Henderson to the side, "WTH r u doing? i thought u where staying for awhile.". "well i don't like it here that much.." Henderson looked a lil pissed cuz of the whole situation.I sigh, "alright get the hell oughta here.but next time wear ur suit or i'm gonna let u get arrested.". i walk off with Smithers,"so y'd he realy leave?". Hederson laughed, "He's allergic to the plants.". lol

Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 13:28:13 Reply

If you guys are the shining beacon of humanity, then mankind surely is doomed...

A few notes.
1. Undies does not mean topless, you pea brained and over sexed testrone pumped brute! It means underwear.

2. About getting laid. You should be ashamed saying something like that young man! (I am liberally using this term for two reasons: You are probably still on you early twenties and you are a sergeant, an NCO, while I carry the rank of Lieutenant, a junior officer, a direct superior in rank, not status!) Now, I did not get 'laid' last night. No I got to bed and slept with Sal in my arms. Just because I'm living together with someone of the other sex does not mean that it's like being in college and having action every night!

3. For video entertainment, try the shop on sub level 40 (thats four clicks below the surface, but it has some really interesting shops and sights.)

4. Unless you want to life, don't come over again, or else Sal will teach you a nice game called Valhallan Roulette, and trust me ladies do not go first on this one!

5. those big wolves sure made for warm coats. The only problem was getting rid of the corpses. In the end we just sold them to a butcher.

Lt. Brookman

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 13:36:37 Reply

Something new: mercanairy outriders in their buggy.

A common vehicle used by planetairy defence forces and local miltia. This vehicle is armed with a autocannon and gives seat to a driver, gunner and passenger. The driver and passenger both wear dust goggles, denoting that this vehicle is operating in ash wastes or a city conlict.

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 14:08:54 Reply

At 9/15/03 01:46 PM, ngWo_-Sphere- wrote:
you better not be talking about y wolves or i'll come and beat the holy fuck outta you. there my wolves and it cost me my left ear to get them to follow me

no we where talking about Sivaks squad

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 14:19:37 Reply

At 9/15/03 01:28 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote:
1. Undies does not mean topless, you pea brained and over sexed testrone pumped brute! It means underwear.

srry i was half asleep and thought u said she came in in her panties leading me to believe she was topless

2. About getting laid. You should be ashamed saying something like that young man! (I am liberally using this term for two reasons: You are probably still on you early twenties and you are a sergeant, an NCO, while I carry the rank of Lieutenant, a junior officer, a direct superior in rank, not status!) Now, I did not get 'laid' last night. No I got to bed and slept with Sal in my arms. Just because I'm living together with someone of the other sex does not mean that it's like being in college and having action every night!

i was kidding.lighten up

3. For video entertainment, try the shop on sub level 40 (thats four clicks below the surface, but it has some really interesting shops and sights.)

thx. i'll be sure to check it out

4. Unless you want to life, don't come over again, or else Sal will teach you a nice game called Valhallan Roulette, and trust me ladies do not go first on this one!

well srry. u got unexpected company. read the short story i'm gonna post sumtime between now an 5:00 pm (my time).ur making part 2 of it

5. those big wolves sure made for warm coats. The only problem was getting rid of the corpses. In the end we just sold them to a butcher.

lol

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 14:38:22 Reply

At 9/15/03 02:19 PM, ngWo_-Sphere- wrote: ah ha

k then slaughter away

lol

Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 15:18:56 Reply

*Another day of teaching White Shields at the Schola. Though the job sucks ass big time, the pay's good and they have a great dental plan. I'm standing in front of a class of 15-16 year olds, most of whom have a more exciting life at night then daily.*

"Right class, tommorrow is a special day! We will have some special guests over who will tell about their experience with serving the Emperor. And I can already tell you that the guests will be very special!"

*Some of the students look excitied, while the most shout obsenities and such. Some throw pieces of paper and one even throws a helmet. One of them raises a hand.*

"Yes Carla?" She's a real, let me phrase this nicely, slut. She probably gave more head to traitors and teammates then sister charity on a visit to the hospital.

"Who will these 'special' guests be sir?"

"A yes, thats still a tad unknown to me, but I can say for certain that we'll have a visit from a veteran plasmagunner, Commissar Dorlas and some of humanities finest! Space Marines! (Foreshadowing!) Though I'm not quite sure if thats such a great idea..." Luckily I can hear the buzz of the servitor, meaning that class is over. "Don't remember to file and hand me Loyalty Classification Zeta and that report on killing Eldar! And Johnson! Don't give me that sick crap again with the adult entertainment you did with the Slaanesh!"

*As the one class files out another files in, this made up of students of a year older. They are even worse then the first class. They think their soo clever and smart. Gues who detemines where they get to serve! It aint me, but I'm a good friend of him. Maybe the Orks invaded Armageddon for a third time?*

"Hey old man! Teach me sum shit!" The others, who arent as drunk as the first join in. "Teach us something cool! Tell us a cool war story old man!"

Yah, they always call me old man...

"Allright you maggots! What do want to hear? Of the time that I got chewed up by a terminator? Or the time that I got beaten by a Tau? Or maybe, the time when I got beaten up by a girl! I've got the scars to prove it, so. What will it be?"

*As an global reaction they start laughing, figures. Thats what you get for telling the truth...*

"Sar! Tellz us about how the girl beat you up!"

"Sure thing drunko, just remember this, all I'm about to tell you is real and don't go crying or screaming at the end if it doesn't suit you."

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 15:32:24 Reply

Candia
Night After Party
Aprox. 0200 hours (2 AM)

Ahh....it felt good to get out of my armor for awhile, i must admit.Scine i couldn't sleep i had decided to walk around town.It was cold, so i had a black trenchcoat over my clothes(yeah, i'm cruising around Matrix style!), so i stood out a little bit.I noticed some of the stores starting to close, i wonder what time it is? Well what do i care anyway.I kept walking for awhile-

Untill two things stood out to me.One, i was in a very dark alley,two, I had found some company......"What do we have here" some punk said, i assume their leader."i don't want any trouble." i smiled slightly.I knew it was a lie.Some trouble would help me sleep alright...One of them walked into the small lightcoming from a shop sign across the street, "Well you found trouble.Now give us your cash mister.".I didn't like the way he called me that, he must not of realized i was close to thier age.I took a second to sink in how many their where...maybe 15? well what's it matter, "Or what?". A guy with a pipe smiled, "Or we deck you.".i pushed him out of my way and started walking off, it would of been fun, but i don't have time for this shit.BLAM. I stopped, due to the bolt that had barely missed my head."He said to give us your money you tight assed prick!". Oh it's on now.

I spun around and grabbed my bolt pistol-BLAM! BLAM!- two fell down while the others looked on in horror.That didn't last long...One rushed me with a chainfist-BASH!- i rebooted his brain with a kick in the face(no pun intended).He fell dropped hard.I fired a few more shoots, but they went wild. A few ran at me with various types of whoop-ass-sticks. i grabbed a pipe and connected it to Mr. Mowhawks ugly face.Another got behind me and swung, i barely dogged it and fired right into his chest. the one with the knife slashed, only acheiving in making a huge gash in my coat."I LIKED THIS BITCH! " i punched him right in the face,. He stumbled off bleeding and cursing. The leader of the pack pumped his shotgun and aimed. i grabbed the nearest guy-BLAM!- blood flew all over me, ouch....bet he didn't see that coming.I tossed the body aside. They started to close in-BLAM!- i dropped one with a bolt. I reaimed-CLICK!- huh? They started to smile-CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!- oh crap.....

I tossed my blooded pipe at ne then lunged for him, grabbing his knife.-STAB- i got off him just in time to see a fist hit my face..ouch... i tackled him and
-SLASH- no more ribs for this guy.I pulled the blade out and checked my face quickly, nothing broken, he just glanced my jaw.luckily for me he wasn't that strong.Still had few to go..with one big problem...they all had guns.I threw my knife and skipped a guy's neck, as he fell to his knees i kicked him over, grabbing his two plasma pistols.

Yippee ki yay mother f*ckers. I fired in a circle of sorts. A lasblask skimmed me cheek, leaving a nice cut. I had hit all but one. I let the pistols fall and yanked away his shotgun, "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK! ". "Please don't hurt me i-" in that moment it registered i my mind that this was a girl.There hadn't been girls with them, "Where'd u come from?". She pointed to the store from across the street, "I saw gun fire and came to help".I let go of her, i slowly started to calm down, "You better go befor more come.".She nodded and ran off.if she hadn't spoke up she woulda been buck-shot fodder. I looked at my handy work."Nice.." i smiled.-JOLT OF PAIN-,"F*CK!" i turned and blem him away.The ass i had punched had stabbed me in my left thigh.I grabbed my leg, "Shit..." I started to limp away when another turned the corner and hit me square in the chest with a lead pipe-air shot out of my lungs - i grabbed the jerk by the neck and choke slammed him into the concrete.i looked around, that was all of them. i limped of, half covered in blood, cursing that 2 cheap shots had left me handicapped.

The pain in my leg i slowly getting worse.This sucks.Of all the f*cking damn shit that could happen.
I looked up and noticed what street i was on.Let me think...umm....next street on the...left..yeah that's it. I made my way to a familiar house.he better be freaging home.I rang the bell and waited a min.Finally Brookman answered, "Hello? Do you know what time it is?Who are you?" he started to rub his eyes. i remeber he had never seen me out of armor.I located my I.D. in my now ruined trenchcoat and smiled, "think i could borrow a band-aid or something?".I started to wonder if Sal would hit me or laugh at me.Aw who am i kidding, probably both.

*Description of what i look like FYI*
Black short hair, Brown eyes Black/red(blood) coat on, Black t-shirt that says" I was in 100 missions and all i got where these stuipid bionic body parts"(i have no bionics, just a joke) and a pair of jeans.and if n e one realy cares i got work boots on balck/brown combo.

Silent-B
Silent-B
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 15:38:09 Reply

i dant have many and im not exactly great but sure ill join

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 15:40:13 Reply

At 9/15/03 03:18 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote:
"Yes Carla?" She's a real, let me phrase this nicely, slut. She probably gave more head to traitors and teammates then sister charity on a visit to the hospital.

lol.

"A yes, thats still a tad unknown to me, but I can say for certain that we'll have a visit from a veteran plasmagunner, Commissar Dorlas and some of humanities finest! Space Marines!

i'm trying to figure out if i'd be a plasma gunner or a marine.i use plama guns.i hate when they over heat though.i'd be glad to cme in though, if they try an push u around we can show them what itz like to be stabbed.personaly.

Yah, they always call me old man...

how old r u?u where right when u gueesed my char's age.i'm 26 to be precise

*As an global reaction they start laughing, figures. Thats what you get for telling the truth...*

well we'll see how they like they're time in service shall we? maybe u could bring in a 'Nid for them to disect.only catch is they have to kill it first ; )

Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 15:52:50 Reply

The wind whips me in the face as the scenery shoots by. My left thumb hovers over the activation rune of my chain sword, my right hand clenching my trusted stub revolver. Standing before me, six maybe seven meters away, is a ganger. Sure, a ganger you say. This one is feral, female and carries two short swords. Dumb bitch. Either she has a great sense of drama or a real death wish. “Harris, power up to 80%, I want to go faster.” A curt acknowledgement comes through my receiver as I raise my sidearm. With a scream she jumps forward, letting the momentum of the train faster. Before I could even react I was down.

Recap! What happened. The last thing I remember before lights out was that I was standing on a speeding train, repelling boarders, facing the possible leader and ordering the train to go even faster. So where am I now? I open my eyes and see the scenery flash by. Looking down I can see that I’m dangling half a meter above the ground. A sigh in relief, good thing I hooked on a safety line. But about my adversary. “Looking for something!” I look up and see her sawing through the safety line. I fire my gun once upwards to buy me some time. As she ducks away I turn and solidly place my feet against the side. I aim at the window and look away, better not to get blind from glass shards. I blow the window and drop in, feeling several sharp cuts across my face from the glass. I pull a shard out with my left hand. My sword! I was holding it in my left hand… Good going captain smarter! As I attempt to reach for my knife the revolver is kicked from my hand in a sudden blur of motion. It’s the bitch again. Unarmed this time. Idly standing there, laughing in mock at me, eyes playful.

I raise my fist and take a crude fighting stance. I’m doomed or in the best case I’ll get my ass kicked. She waves at me, ordering me to attack. I lunge forward, swinging a right fist forward. I hit air. She dodges and stands next to me. I try to elbow her, but fail miserably as she blocks it and punches me. I stagger backwards and try to raise my defence, but in avail. A flurry of punches hit my gut and chest followed by three kicks and a spin kick. The spin kick threw me backwards, sliding down the aisle to a halt. I try to reach for my belt.

Tigerlily walks over to the wretch she just beat. She laughed at the weakness of the officer. These men should be a real challenge most of the times, but he was weak, slow and pathetic. He’s out cold now, better tie him up quickly before he wakes up. She grabs him by the collar with both hands and bends over, looking at the closed eyes. “You’re weak…” The eyes shoot open and Tigerlily feels a sharp red hot pain in her gut. Looking down she can see a bayonet jammed in her belly. Letting go of the collar she grabs her gut and sags to her knees.

I groggily get up and look at the ganger. She tries to keep her gut together. I’d better end this now. I have never been savage to other humans, even traitors, but this was an exception. My right boot lashes out and hits her under the chin. She falls backwards with a scream. I stoop over and pull out my knife with a spurt of blood. Its warm and sticky, making me feel sick inside. Stay mean, do it. I retrieve my pistol and aim it at her head. “Traitor!” I spat as I looked away and pulled the trigger.

+++

"So there you have it, it doesn't matter what the sex is, just as long as you kill them. Getting beaten up by a girl isn't that bad, it just depends on who the girl is. It's okay if you can get even by gutting her and then shooting the head off.

Class dismissed!"

+++

I really may be an old man. The event that I described took place some seven years ago, back then I was still 22, so add up that and you get that I'm already 29. A real old man compared to the kids I receive in the class each day. Sometimes I really, miss those old days with the old gang. Marc, Paul, Jeroen, John, heck even that bastard Rayner. We were young, we thought we were immortal like the Emperor, we thought we could win the war. Those were the days. *Wipes away a tear, unscrews a small hip flask and takes a swig*

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Lt-Brookman
Lt-Brookman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 16:01:46 Reply

As for a precise description of me: picture a standard Cadian Junior Officer. I'm not much difirent from them, only a wee bit shorter, I have reading glasses (for reading only ofcourse!), carapace armor with inspirational inscriptions, officers cap with Imperial Guard logo (the winged skull) and a personal stub revolver which I purchased after the Belial campaign from a Navy pilot.

As for Dorkboy, please follow this link.

And Sal? Thats none of your buisness, you dirty stalker!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

BBS Signature
Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 16:17:14 Reply

At 9/15/03 04:01 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote:
And Sal? Thats none of your buisness, you dirty stalker!

ummm....ok...what post gave u this idea exactly? at end of my story(if u've even read it yet, if not look up a few posts, i think itz pretty good) i said that because u said she had wanted 2 kill everyone 2 the party.so far u've got 1 'nid and 2 wolves

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 16:21:41 Reply

At 9/15/03 04:17 PM, -MOLE- wrote: ummm....ok...what post gave u this idea exactly?

oh, wait nevermind i get it. i need to reread posts befor i post responses.all the same read my story cuz u gotta make part 2. i'll correct the any problems in it if it clashes with how my character would react.the story's between ur story about the class and ur story about getting beat up by a girl.so is one of my posts u might of missed.

Sgt-OBrien
Sgt-OBrien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2003-09-15 18:36:42 Reply

i had an idea for ur visit thingy. i g2g log out now, but email me. it'd be easier 2 do over email then the BBS

-MOLE-'s email

i g2g. write me next time u get on, so i can get ur email, i'll tell u more about it tommaro cuz i realy g2g.

Sgt. O'Brien (-MOLE-) log out 5:32 PM my time