00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suspended for Three Days

2,082 Views | 50 Replies

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:55:45

Yeah, well most of the educators dont really care, nor do they want to deal with the problem. When they start out, the have a passion for teaching, and want to help their students to become productive members of society. After about five years of the riff-raff causing problems, most teachers only go to get their paycheck, and couldn't really give a rats ass about their students. These types of situations happen to me all the time, but I usually get out of them by playing the sympathy card.
Last year i was taken to the police station for getting into a fight with this kid. The police tried to pin the fight on my when I was the one threatened online through Aim by a 16 year old ( i was 13) who is about half a foot taller than me. I said Id meet him across from my grandparent's house, and then the fight commenced.After a childhood of being beaten, I can tak alot of hits, and i managed to win. The kid kept backing down from me (no bullshit) that is when the police showed up. They handcuffed me, and threw me against the ground with his foot on my back.They claimed I started it because I decided the meeting place, even though He was the one who threatened me.
Next when the cop askes me who started it, I again tell him the other kid did, and I was responded by, "Listen you little shit, do you think Im fucking stupid, Im tired of assholes like you thinking Im stupid"
After being handcuffed for over an hour and a half, my mother arrives and screams at me, which is reasonable. What was not reasonable was the Bullshit the cop fed my mother. He claimed he had warned us to stop the fight, which never happened, unless driving around the block without being noticed counts as a warning. The pig then said that if I didnt want to go to Juvy I would need to complete 20 hours of community service throuhg public works, which is illegal to send a minor to do. Fourtunatley, they never followed up on this, and i got away scot free.

this is why I hate cops, It was the first time I ever troubled them (hopefully last) I have respect for the cops who work in high crime areas, but small town cops are nothing more than bullies.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:02:56

At 2/3/07 02:55 AM, mattfreidelsoad wrote: off topic WAAAAAH

HxC.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:05:43

Good on you. Fucken christians!!

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:38:38

i killed a murlock.
in real life.
no joke.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:39:48

At 2/3/07 03:38 AM, homor wrote: i killed a murlock.
in real life.
no joke.

that was about the "how was your day" comment.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:47:29

At 2/3/07 12:47 AM, Socially-Failed wrote: I went over to his seat, and threw him against the wall.

Don't you just love it when people get what they deserve.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 03:58:52

I fucking hate religous bigots, i used to hate people takin the piss outta jews but did you know they think they can steal and even murder other people as long as their not jews
I think thats just sick

"My name is Legion. For we are many."

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 04:01:49

dude i fucking love you! people are so annoying i hate that they try to force their lifestyle on to me.I'm not atheist but I'm agnostic.For a while i thought i didn't believe in god so when people asked me i said no for while and they'd get on my case until i snapped and told them to fuck off.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 04:32:06

He sounds like one of those Sunday Christians who think they are so righteous and great,but then when they are not in church they are the biggest fucking asshole you'll ever meet.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 13:25:35

At 2/3/07 03:47 AM, Obliquo wrote:
At 2/3/07 12:47 AM, Socially-Failed wrote: I went over to his seat, and threw him against the wall.

What I wonder, is how you throw someone in a desk into the wall.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 13:40:55

At 2/3/07 01:28 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote:
At 2/3/07 01:26 AM, Zac-Donald wrote: I hate hardcore christains
God-warrior lady comes to mind when you say that.

HAHA SAME!!!!!!!!

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:00:25

At 2/3/07 01:05 AM, Yoyodog76 wrote: Why didnt you call forth witnesses and keep any paper evidence of these religious attacks. You still woulve gotten suspended, but this way your parents wont go el loco on you.

Spanglish

Well having being in many fights in school with stupid people that started crap because they were ignorant, this type of thing usually slips your mind when your ready to put someone through a wall, and secondly if he drew it and didnt write it, school administration might not take it seriously, and they probably wouldn't belive it was this kid, now apparently he's this big time religious kid, but if thats true then he dosent get into trouble, and thats what administration looks at, unless they really know you, cuz i've been in principles offices my entire life, and the only reason I ever had a good reputation with them, was because I was honest and I told them when I felt it was my fault, like yeah I hit this person because for the past week they have been saying things about me and today they started talking about my mom and I tried to be cool but you dont talk about my mom so I punched him. I've gotten away with attacking the principle when he tried to hold me down on the ground during a fight and the other person just sat there kicking me and i got up afterwards and kicked the crap out of the principle, got suspended for three days for fighting the other kid got five, and i didnt get in trouble for hitting the principle, because in the office I layed it all out I was like you seriously think I'm gonna lay there let him stomp on me and not get pissed and then get up and not show you what its like, I would say society failed, just needs to go to your principle even if your not in trouble, if you can and just talk to them, tell them that you are constantly being harrased by this kid and that you will try and ignore him but if noone trys to do anything about it and he does something extreme again you will end up in there again and its not like your trying to start a fight your just looking to keep this kid away from you, likely they will tell you they cant change your classes and you will just have to deal with him, and that even if he does or says things to you it dosent give you the right to hit or put your hands on him, and if you do you will be suspended, and then in that case be like fine, but ask what they can do, because this kid is harrasing you constantly and if nothing is done there will be more problems, even if your teachers need to be informed that you two are to be seperated at all times thats something they can do, and it may sound stupid, but it works. it helps, and its better than being suspended every day you go to school.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:02:42

That's what you get for attending school

The average BBS user couldn't detect sarcasm if it was shoved up his ass.

Roses Are Red Violets are Blue

I'm Schizophrenic and so am I

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:04:15

Oh yeah, catholic schools are the bomb

"What is a joke exactly?"

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:04:26

my day was brilliant! i got a new game for my wii, got a new sig, shot a hamish.
it was brilliant!

Suspended for Three Days

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:06:35

At 2/3/07 03:58 AM, Drillface wrote: I fucking hate religous bigots, i used to hate people takin the piss outta jews but did you know they think they can steal and even murder other people as long as their not jews
I think thats just sick

lolwut?

The average BBS user couldn't detect sarcasm if it was shoved up his ass.

Roses Are Red Violets are Blue

I'm Schizophrenic and so am I

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:13:02

You said that in a totally different context then the literal interpretation the teacher and principal took it as, and used the threat empasize you're anger. He should be the one suspended; his little drawing is an example of harrasment and should've been promptly dealt with.

However, the bueracracy of the education system always seems to win out rationallity, so you got fucked over. If I did something worth suspension, I would take any punishment given to me as long is it was just; if I were in your positiion, I would just sit around and hope a good TV movie comes on.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:14:18

I think I read this topic yes-ter-day.

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:14:48

At 2/3/07 01:25 PM, NOTAFUCKINGNOOB wrote:
At 2/3/07 03:47 AM, Obliquo wrote:
What I wonder, is how you throw someone in a desk into the wall.

Very easy, if your pissed. walk over to them, stand over them as they sit in desk (chances are he was sitting in one close to the back or a wall one or two rows away) and in one swift move you just grab thier shirt, your right hand where the front of thier left shoulder meets thier collar-bone and your left hand grabs the front of thier body a little bit to the side under thier right pectorial (or breast) do not try to hook your arm underneath thier arm pit but grab where I've described is close enough to be able to shift leverage in case they try to shift thier weight and in that split second of actually lurching to grab onto them and doing it yank the person with all your force in the exact opposite direction and as they pop out of thier seat turn your body so you can use that momentum to throw them into a wall or object, if thier weight happens to change and you find it harder to control them slide the left hand under thier arm and hook it once they are standing, but if they are a lot taller than you then you would hook thier left arm instead to unbalance them since they are already moving and use your feet to trip them as you throw them. I suppose thats all for todays lesson, but thats how you can throw someone who's sitting in a desk into a wall

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:18:50

At 2/3/07 02:04 PM, the-radical-viper wrote: my day was brilliant! i got a new game for my wii, got a new sig, shot a hamish.
it was brilliant!

Dont you mean you shot someone who is Amish? just curious... even still, thats not cool even if your joking. Amish are some cool cats.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 14:23:44

Wow dude you should have jsut punched that son of a bitch in the mouth and told him to stop being a fucking prick.

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature