00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suspended for Three Days

2,081 Views | 50 Replies

Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 00:47:09

Ok, just so you all know, I'm Atheist, and I'm normally pretty open to one's beliefs.

So, there is this kid at my school, who is very religous. I've never had any problems with this kid, until about two days ago. He is in 3/7 of my classes, and recently found out that I was Athiest, and has been taking a shit on my beliefs ever since. I'd be talking to some of my friends, and he'll come in and say rude comments, such as: "I would have a smile on your face if I were you, considering where you are going."

I've just been shrugging off the comments, and continuing on with my life. This kid just doesn't seem to get it. He is starting to spread shit like I'm a Satanist, and that I'm crazy and prone to violence, which are all lies. Now, I will say, what I'm about to tell you kind of makes me seem "prone to violence."

So, I'm in Study Hall, and he draws a little picture of me, as a stick figure, burning in Hell. He "accidently" dropped it by my seat. Needless to say, when I saw it, I snapped. I went over to his seat, and threw him against the wall, which is surprising because he is a little "chubby." I told him that if didn't stop mocking in what I believe in, and acting like an prick, that I would beat his ass all the way back to Biblical Period.

The teacher sees the whole thing, but since I "started the fight," I had to go to the Principal's office. There he lectured me on my actions and suspended me for three days, along with 25 points.

Well, now that I'm done blowing off steam, how was your day?

Fudge dapping.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 00:50:21

Uhhhh.....wow...mine was great

Chuck Norris will destroy mankind!

~*~Add myspace~*~ Right here..

The Ultimate Source to Metal As We Know It

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 00:50:33

my day was fine
filled up my car with gas this morning
went to school
came home
then got on the internet

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:01:32

Yep, too bad schools don't realize suspension is fun, I had one myself this year.

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:05:10

Why didnt you call forth witnesses and keep any paper evidence of these religious attacks. You still woulve gotten suspended, but this way your parents wont go el loco on you.

Spanglish

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:16:54

I think that kid needs to be suspended, he's the one who started the rumors. I am Christian and I find that guy not minding his own business.

My userpage! Visit for Upcoming news..

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:19:01

Atheist Beliefs? I thought they didn't belive in anything. . .

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:21:33

At 2/3/07 01:19 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: Atheist Beliefs? I thought they didn't belive in anything. . .

Atheists believe that there is no god.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:24:00

The irony of your name to the thread's name is just hillerious. Sorry 'bout the suspensio thing though, buddy.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:25:43

At 2/3/07 01:21 AM, Kuro wrote:
Atheist Beliefs?

Touche.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:28:57

At 2/3/07 01:26 AM, Zac-Donald wrote: I hate hardcore christains

God-warrior lady comes to mind when you say that.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:29:14

I'm pretty sure Christians arn't allowed to act like that. Seriously he actually drew a stick figure of you burning in Hell? What is he like 12?

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:30:51

We all do.

Me at: FA | Telegram

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:31:51

I hate it when people get that attitude of "I am more holy than you!!!" Shit...I'm pissed off just reading this... Now, I'm a very religious person, ( I got to church almost every Sunday) but I don't go around acting like I'm better than everyone else... Hell...I know Potheads, Athiasts (omg, spelling), Muslims, even Wikkans... and I'm cool with all of them... Theyr'e all nice people, but I don't go around and drawing pictures of them being thrown into the depths of hell, forced to lick satans' asscrack forever... You have every right to be pissed....( but not the physical abuse...I never agree with that....

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:33:04

Meh, my day was pretty good. She said yes :3.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:36:21

you should have punched the shit out of him.

WHAT A PRICK!!!

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:39:38

dude that fucker got off easy. if an atheist was talking shit about my beleifs id kill the motherfucker

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:43:10

At 2/3/07 01:31 AM, Babypuncher89 wrote: I hate it when people get that attitude of "I am more holy than you!!!" Shit...I'm pissed off just reading this... Now, I'm a very religious person, ( I got to church almost every Sunday) but I don't go around acting like I'm better than everyone else... Hell...I know Potheads, Athiasts (omg, spelling), Muslims, even Wikkans... and I'm cool with all of them... Theyr'e all nice people, but I don't go around and drawing pictures of them being thrown into the depths of hell, forced to lick satans' asscrack forever... You have every right to be pissed....( but not the physical abuse...I never agree with that....

Whaoh, I'm so sorry , that came out so wrong...lol (it sounded good in my head though). I did not mean that in the way that all those people will go to hell, what I meant was relating to what the kid thought... I think if a person is good at heart, they will not go to hell...AGAIN I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I OFFENDED...

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:44:11

Fine, thanks for asking.
Im a catholic, but I totally respect you being atheist, I mean, I lose faith alot, so i cant go around pointing the finger, and you seem to be a nice person. Now granted, you may not believe in heaven, but if there is one, then I believe it doesnt matter what religion you are, I believe that aethists can go to heaven, as long as they are good people, and make something of themselves. Likewise, I believe that people who pretend to be really religious, and do stuff like that kid will end up in hell due to their actions on Earth. Since most people follow the faith they are brought up in, it wouldnt be fair of God to say that you cant go to heaven just because you were raised in a family that didnt follow Catholocism/Judaism/ or Islam, or whatever faith is right.
So in all honesty, if there is an afterlife, you will be fine, as long as you respect others beliefs, and lead a good life.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 01:48:39

dude he cant talk shit about your non-religion. christians and catholics both beleive that as long as you live by the teachings of christ (dont kill, dont hate everyone, dont be a dick) you go to heaven

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:01:43

So what happened to our loveable overly religious zealot that started the incedent?

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

Achievement Whore Status: 47th place as of 05/18/09

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:09:35

At 2/3/07 01:44 AM, mattfreidelsoad wrote: Fine, thanks for asking.
Im a catholic,
Now granted, you may not believe in heaven, but if there is one, then I believe it doesnt matter what religion you are, I believe that aethists can go to heaven, as long as they are good people, and make something of themselves.

It's amazing the irony of those 2 statements. I respect that you think that but your religion says something different.

They've convinced people there's an all powerful being responsible for all of our actions who created us. Now when we die he also created a place for us to be tortured burned and suffer for all eternity. But he loves us.

I like the idea of religion but not ones that send such blatant conflicting messages

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:12:31

when you get back to school, dress up as satan and kick the shit out of him.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:23:21

Im actually pretty messed up, I consider myself Catholic, but my dad forces me to go to Episcopal church, and I also practice magic. Besides, it was never said that we suffer in Hell until later, when Dante's Inferno was written. Originally Hell wasn't a place of torture, it was just the absence of God that caused it to be a bad place. Hell, it wasnt even bad to have sex and stuff until a bishop (i believe in the 1300s, but I forget If thats right, its around that time) decided that sex was sinful, and caused the church to ammend its views, stating that only married couples can have sex, only for procreation, and only one position (man on top).

Since this law was never stated by God himself (like the ten commandments) I believe it has no merit as a sin, as long as you truly care for the person.

But in all honesty, there is so much gray area in religion, that it is hard to interpret exactley what is ment, so we can, in my oppinion, have views that differ from the church, as long as you can back up your beliefs.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:37:13

Ok, this reminds me of something that happened when I was in 7th grade waaaaaayyyy back in March or April 2000 (I've posted it here before, but it still pisses me off sometimes)

So there was this fat bastard who picked on people because he was the classic "Should be in 8th or 9th grade but got held back" kind of person. He always tried to cause fights with random people, mostly because he had a lot of anger he wanted to let out. Now throughout most of the year he tried to pick a fight with me because he knew I was a person who could get pissed off.

So one day, he gives me all this shit about beating me up with a baseball bat (remember this for later), so I told him that I would get my dads gun and blow his brains out of his head if he ever tried to do this. I did the classic "The gun is under my parents bed at home, so back off, because I will be willing to kill you if you actually pull any of this sh*t on me."

That day, I get called into the main office, and the vice-principal starts asking me all these questions about violence and hatred, and why I was angry (This is because of Columbine, obviously). I told him I was tired of being picked on with no one noticing or doing anything about it; I was really pissed off that day for I had told this douche about the guy picking on me, and he had done nothing. I then called the vice-principal a bitch for refusing to even give the other kid detention for his threats on people like me. So what happens? I get suspended for five days.

Now I ended up enjoying the 5 days off, for I stayed with my grandmother that week while my parents were away. It caused me to get a new view of what a hell-hole school can be, and how retarded the people who run them really are.

Now this is the messed up part. In 2001, almost a year after I was suspended, the kid was expelled and put into a juvenile hall. Why? He beat the living crap out of a small kid, and the kid had to go to the hospital to get treated.

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell

Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:43:05

That's what happens when you lose your temper. I always prefere a witty exchange in comments rather than any type of physical encounter. I can fight, but martial arts teaches a way of control and peace, which you should try to follow with others especially when they make moves such as these. It's all just a test, you could have gotten him to stop without getting in trouble.

skittles

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:45:05

He didnt even put the effort into making a good picture?

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:47:30

At 2/3/07 01:21 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 2/3/07 01:19 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: Atheist Beliefs? I thought they didn't belive in anything. . .

I think he's thinking of a Nihilists. THEY BELIEVE IN NOTHING. Which is a so contradictory.

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:47:42

i hate hardcore athiests

Anyone with really radical beliefs is just annoying, imo.
Although, in this case, the guy was being reasonable.
Having someone tell you you're going to hell a million times a day would make me want to kick their ass.

You really should have gone to the principal or councelor or something like instead of attacking him though :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Suspended for Three Days 2007-02-03 02:49:07

At 2/3/07 02:47 AM, MadCow wrote: You really should have gone to the principal or councelor or something like instead of attacking him though :[

BRILLIANT! Taking out the principle and councelor would have paved the way for him to kill everyone in school!