Be a Supporter!
preffertobedead
preffertobedead
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:31 PM Reply

Make music without make money!! so i need still the MIDI cable...

we r all descent making music over here...im tired that some stupid like Justin Timberlake make some bad ass repetitive rythm with some lyrics and have a music video and win money...

so when i get the midi cable...im gonna play my electric piano and my keyboard ..im gonna make some sucky lyrics and record a CD...then im gonna get a manager..i have some atractive oferts and let's see what happens...of course i will still upload my EXCLUSIVE ELECTRONIC STUFF's into NewGrounds... but idk...

why u all just don't do the same?

if we rule...and we r better than some stupid famous artists..

excuse my sucky english... =)


Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.
PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:35 PM Reply

i wanna be like wesley willis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Willis

Voyd
Voyd
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:42 PM Reply

All you need is a black guy that can somewhat rap and your set.

Glib
Glib
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:42 PM, Voyd wrote: All you need is a black guy that can somewhat rap and your set.

True.

But you basically need a solid foundation. Like relationships with famous people, famous producers. It just doesn't work that way. I know how you feel.


.

Voyd
Voyd
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:44 PM, Glib wrote:
At 2/1/07 05:42 PM, Voyd wrote: All you need is a black guy that can somewhat rap and your set.
True.

But you basically need a solid foundation. Like relationships with famous people, famous producers. It just doesn't work that way. I know how you feel.

Yeah, sadly its all about knowing people "in the biz".

Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:31 PM, preffertobedead wrote: Make music without make money!! so i need still the MIDI cable...

we r all descent making music over here...im tired that some stupid like Justin Timberlake make some bad ass repetitive rythm with some lyrics and have a music video and win money...

so when i get the midi cable...im gonna play my electric piano and my keyboard ..im gonna make some sucky lyrics and record a CD...then im gonna get a manager..i have some atractive oferts and let's see what happens...of course i will still upload my EXCLUSIVE ELECTRONIC STUFF's into NewGrounds... but idk...

why u all just don't do the same?

if we rule...and we r better than some stupid famous artists..

excuse my sucky english... =)

SHIT GUYS!

If we ALL get MIDI CABLES right away we can all be rich, famous and sexy like Justin Timberlake! A MIDI CABLE increases your musical skill and chance of getting signed by up to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grahams_Number percent! Also, MIDI CABLES, In all their awesomeness allow you to create VIDEOS now somehow, so you're sorted in that section too!

BUT THAT ISN'T ALL!

The music industry has changed so much, you no longer earn money, you WIN it!

Ok yeah I get that basically everything I parodied there is a translation error, and I know exactly what you're trying to say. English is a bitch, isn't it?
preffertobedead
preffertobedead
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:48 PM, Khuskan wrote: SHIT GUYS!

If we ALL get MIDI CABLES right away we can all be rich, famous and sexy like Justin Timberlake! A MIDI CABLE increases your musical skill and chance of getting signed by up to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grahams_Number percent! Also, MIDI CABLES, In all their awesomeness allow you to create VIDEOS now somehow, so you're sorted in that section too!

BUT THAT ISN'T ALL!

The music industry has changed so much, you no longer earn money, you WIN it!

LMAO dude...but u get what im trying to say....don't tell me u don't hate ppl that EARN money making such bad ass music....


Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.
PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature
Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 06:10 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:52 PM, preffertobedead wrote: LMAO dude...but u get what im trying to say....don't tell me u don't hate ppl that EARN money making such bad ass music....

'Bad Ass' in that context is English slang for good (strangley enough) - but I get what you're saying.

People like Justin Timberlake though, as you mentioned, barely do anything at all. Their producers pay people to write their tracks, pay people to perform them and pay people to record them, and just use the name and fame of the vocalist to try to sell their music on.

Although I back you up in saying commercialised music dosn't deserve the credit it gets, a lot of people must like it if it is so popular, so in a way it would be a shame to get rid of it.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 06:10 PM, Khuskan wrote:
Although I back you up in saying commercialised music dosn't deserve the credit it gets, a lot of people must like it if it is so popular, so in a way it would be a shame to get rid of it.

I think com. music indeed deserves what it gets... problem is that only the frontman (singer/band) gets credit in the light...
There´s soooo many people in different knowledge areas involved in making an artist big...


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

preffertobedead
preffertobedead
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

well...i say Bad Ass like saying HORRIBLE SUCKY MUSIC......don't get me wrong... that's why im sorry cuz of my sucky english...

i wanna see u speaking spanish..

SPANISH RULES!...=P

anyway....it sucks....the commercialized music i mean..


Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.
PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature
JoeyNukes
JoeyNukes
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 07:09 PM Reply

Establo no de Maueul?

it sounds mexican lawl
Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 07:09 PM, JoeyNukes wrote: Establo no de Maueul?

it sounds mexican lawl

of course it sounds mexican! where did the mexicans come from?


Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature
JoeyNukes
JoeyNukes
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 07:24 PM Reply

FROM CHINA! Which reminds me, where did waldo come from?

Stealth-Emergence
Stealth-Emergence
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 07:28 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 07:24 PM, JoeyNukes wrote: FROM CHINA! Which reminds me, where did waldo come from?

Nope, they came from Mars and waldo, came from the twisted mind of a psychiatric patient, whom wrote the stories, in his own blood on the padded walls of his cell, the patient also drew pictures on these walls, the pictures were of many of the other patients at the psychiatric hospital. Whenever the nurses came in to give him his meds, the patient would often yell at them "Where's waldo" whilst pointing at the blood splattered diagrams on the walls


Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature
TheAmateurAnimator
TheAmateurAnimator
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 2/1/07 06:15 PM, preffertobedead wrote: well...i say Bad Ass like saying HORRIBLE SUCKY MUSIC......don't get me wrong... that's why im sorry cuz of my sucky english...

Try Ass-bad. That sounds better.


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 01:18 AM Reply

At 2/1/07 06:10 PM, Khuskan wrote: People like Justin Timberlake though, as you mentioned, barely do anything at all. Their producers pay people to write their tracks, pay people to perform them and pay people to record them, and just use the name and fame of the vocalist to try to sell their music on.

Actually Justin Timberlake made all of the synths and beats on his new album on his own. That's what I heard anyway

dj-padman1
dj-padman1
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 01:40 AM Reply

Wasn't it Timbaland? He seems to be producing half the music on earth these days.

"Hey!"

WinTang
WinTang
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 05:41 AM Reply

It's true, Justin Timberlake is a really bad example of this. He does a lot of writing, can dance like a fucking hatter, has a very flexible voice and is a skilled performer.

Replace him with Pussycat Dolls or stuff like that and all you said makes sense again.

attemptedperfection
attemptedperfection
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 07:19 AM Reply

I'd prefer to go the indie-rock way. There are a good deal of up-and-coming acts who integrate a shitload of electronica into their songs. Sure, they may never get mainstream recognition, but if I ever developed a strong following of college students and indie freaks, I could die happy. Most of the world has bad taste anyway. Besides, who really wants to be all that famous?


BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:23 AM Reply

Yeah, all that money would suck :(

<deleted>
Response to im tired of... Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:24 AM Reply

At 2/2/07 08:23 AM, jarrydn wrote: Yeah, all that money would suck :(

lol, I know exactly how you feel