Be a Supporter!

Maturity

  • 647 Views
  • 25 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
slevin
slevin
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Maturity 2007-02-01 11:56:55 Reply

Why is it,that in secondary school that the immature idiots are considered popular?This is a question which has bothered me for ages.

RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 11:58:09 Reply

Because everyone hates geeks who are jealous of "popular" people.
People like you.


BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 11:58:38 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:56 AM, slevin wrote: Why is it,that in secondary school that the immature idiots are considered popular?This is a question which has bothered me for ages.

ur immature for thinking that

Phase-X-807
Phase-X-807
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 11:58:48 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:56 AM, slevin wrote: Why is it,that in secondary school that the immature idiots are considered popular?This is a question which has bothered me for ages.

Because teenagers are scared byy anyone with ideas more important than watching porn,and feel inferior or somthing,and even though the idiots are more popular,no one respects them,they pretend to like them just so they can egg them on to do stupid stuff.


BBS Signature
RoobyKillAll
RoobyKillAll
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 11:59:28 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:58 AM, RedCoin wrote: Because everyone hates geeks who are jealous of "popular" people.
People like you.

Retarded popular kids unite!


¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature
Mind-Edge
Mind-Edge
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:01:46 Reply

They maybe are 'popular' in their own social circles. I surely don't think their all that amazing, only their idiot followers do.

BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:03:20 Reply

because they're usually young teens and fart jokes are funny to them

TurtleJuice
TurtleJuice
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:04:40 Reply

People picked on you today i guess


Somebody make me a cunting signature.

RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:05:45 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:59 AM, RoobyKillAll wrote:
At 2/1/07 11:58 AM, RedCoin wrote: Because everyone hates geeks who are jealous of "popular" people.
People like you.
Retarded popular kids unite!

First operation: take his lunch money.


BBS Signature
StrawberryFFuck
StrawberryFFuck
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:07:22 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:58 AM, Phase-X-807 wrote:

Because teenagers are scared byy anyone with ideas more important than watching porn,and feel inferior or somthing,and even though the idiots are more popular,no one respects them,they pretend to like them just so they can egg them on to do stupid stuff.

yeah i agree

slevin
slevin
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:09:29 Reply

At 2/1/07 12:04 PM, TurtleJuice wrote: People picked on you today i guess

Naw,I'm just having a bad day,and retards that laugh at the word 'penis' aren't helping.

WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:09:51 Reply

If you can't figure it out you're retarded yourself.


He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
Tonsil-Hockey
Tonsil-Hockey
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:20:52 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:56 AM, slevin wrote: Why is it,that in secondary school that the immature idiots are considered popular?This is a question which has bothered me for ages.

What I find funny, is that 15 year olds refuse to act like kids anymore. Children and teens alike are becomming more and more mature, or at least an image of what they think is maturity. The fact is I believe that maturity isn't acting your age, it's becomming wise. I don't act mature, I dont act like a 20 year old, because the fact is lifes to short to become boring and middle age as soon as you hit 15. Hell I just bought a pair of wheely's, and I still love immature wayan bro movies and south park. Someone mentioned porn, which is something I found hillarious. Teens look at (and are somtimes obsessed with) porn, because they are sexually developing, and discovering a whole new side of human life. It's not sad, it's nature for a teen to be interested in sexuality, and to ignore and disregard feelings EVERYONE should have (if you say otherwise, your a liar)because you feel they are sad or perverse, is particulary bad for your sexual health and development, and later your relationships with woman (or guys). Fact is that watching and talking about porn and sex is perfectly natural, and not immature for a teenager, infact is something they should be doing, as theres nothing to be ashamed off. Acting the fool in class, is simply a grasp on a childhood that's going to disapear in a few years time. Live it up, act like a dick and a twat, because soon you'll be fending for yourself, and a whole wave of responsibility is going to crush you. Or you'll just end up living in your parents house till your 40.


BBS Signature
Jarv2ie
Jarv2ie
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:24:11 Reply

Get over yourself man. Seriously you can be the maturist person in the world and still laugh at dick and fart jokes. And thinking they don't deserve to be "popular" really shows you don;t have much maturity yourself. Fuck them even if they are retards.

Randominator
Randominator
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:29:39 Reply

immature annoying people are popular in college aswell...

i mean for example. this populargirl had a new phone so she started recording crap on it. then when the lecturer was speaking she kept playing it on loud speaker...stuff like "tomato soup"

i mean WTF. grow up


down on the upside

Dre-Man
Dre-Man
  • Member since: May. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 12:40:17 Reply

At 2/1/07 11:56 AM, slevin wrote: Why is it,that in secondary school that the immature idiots are considered popular?This is a question which has bothered me for ages.

Stupidity is popularity. There's a juicy fact for you to gnaw on. If you're not a ditsy bitch or a jock then you're pretty much screwed, buddy.

Invaderchris
Invaderchris
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 14:00:31 Reply

Becuz. :D


BBS Signature
Abyssus
Abyssus
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 14:12:48 Reply

Maybe becasue some people are leading them on? Or think there funny? Or maybe imtimitdated by them?
In our school those bitches think there number one, but what they dont know is that there is a group of kids that have the school wired. They control everyone.

Fluker-1
Fluker-1
  • Member since: May. 1, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 14:17:03 Reply

I hate it when people call others immature.

I mean I who cares if bundling eachother or playing tricks or pranks is childish? I mean were having fun so we do it.

And those people are popular because they are the majority. I have to admit I am one of them but I don't care if I'm considered "immature".

I mean I just live my life how I like :)


BBS Signature
Grind
Grind
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 14:22:12 Reply

Because people think being stupid jackasses is cool so they must follow them and laugh alot when ever they do something stupid.

When smart intelligent, mature and actual people you can be friends with everyone hates them, thats why I try to be nice to everyone, because you never know what benefits they can have.

I guess thats just using them :}


Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C
The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 14:24:51 Reply

its just a phase, kids

Planktonboy
Planktonboy
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 17:41:56 Reply

I don't know what it's like elsewhere but in my college (UK) people will actually like you for being intelligent. There's no popular kids at all really. Just a few people who can be so annoying that people sometimes try to avoid them and everybody knows them.

I think there's some bluriness about what's meant by maturity in this thread. Maturity is about knowing when to stop and what's acceptable, this shouldn't be confused with childishness. Childishness is about mucking around and having a good time with general intelligent stupidity. So the girl playing "tomato soup" is immature but you Flucker-1 are only childish which is great really. Go ahead and play tricks on each other, I support it wholeheartedly.

Idiosyncratic
Idiosyncratic
  • Member since: May. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 17:45:17 Reply

Farting jokes should pass out of their system in a year or two.

And no pun intended.


Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 17:55:49 Reply

At 2/1/07 12:04 PM, TurtleJuice wrote: People picked on you today i guess

I know right? it was probably because stupid people are more arrogant than nerds and would do stupid things which almost always are probably funny and everyone thinks thats cool including girls! sort of like smoking when it orignaly came to the US


Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Novelty
Novelty
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 18:03:59 Reply

If they're only in secondary school they're not suposed to be mature yet anyway. So it dosn't matter. And maybe it's their atleteism or coolness that makes them more popular than you, not some excuse you made up that makes it seem like it's a negitive thing?

Karnovor
Karnovor
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Maturity 2007-02-01 18:04:56 Reply

Wait a second... What the fuck?
immature ? Shit, dude, I hate being mature.
The mature kids are the dumb-ass preppies in my school who are fooled in believing that they like having no lives out of school.
I'm very easily noticed. I'm the crazy/funny guy who flips over desks, likes spray-painting, and throwing chairs across the room. Ripping up workbooks= <3 ...Somehow I maintain a C-B-A average... :-/

I am not popualr, but somehwere in the middle, and me and my bud are the most, how you would put it: immature kids in the entire fucking school. But we have fun, lots of fun. School is actually worthwhile when you have fun, right? I know I sure as hell wouldn't wan't to spend 6 hours doing nothing at school.
You, my fine sir, are most definitely a preppie.