00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

raptxr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i need serious girl help

3,720 Views | 78 Replies

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:04:42

Poonmonkey, you forgot about the part where you had gave her money after she slapped you, THEN she accepted.

If your asking Newgrounds for girl help, it's obvious you do, btw. The colset alot of theses members will get to a woman is when they look in the merrior. (looks around)

I write stuff now.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:08:39

Drop a pencil by her desk and bend over in front of her to show off your ass to her.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:18:47

Ask her for sexual healing.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:19:55

Find out what she likes but be yourself when she talks 2 u try not 2 be nerdy and be funny and spontaneous

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:20:43

Beat your love into her with your fist

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:26:03

Well, your first step would be to get off Newgrounds. Once you've done that, be sure to let me know.

Oh, wait.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 22:56:29

Wank in her food, ask her out, if she say no tell her that you came in her food. Simple as that.

I will post more suggestions

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-05 23:53:13

You know, I get the same feeling too. I found the girl I most like but I don't know whats the proper way to get her as a girlfriend.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 01:00:49

Hijack the school intercom and anounce the following message:

"Hello *girls name*, this is your Daddy-pappa-mummas-milker *your name*. I would just like to anounce that I masterbate FURIOUSLY over your school picture every day with passion."

:Sorry For not being able to help more, but most of the serious abvice has been pretty good.

Oh! Would this your first GF? If so, date a fag to practice, then dump her and move on to the main cutlery ;)

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 01:08:39

At 1/31/07 05:12 PM, Joshuasubu wrote: hello i need some serious girl help. see i really really really like this girl and she is transferring to my class friday and she is very well known in my school and i aint really that
cool so wat can i do to make her notice me

help

First, my friend, ask yourself, "Is this girl really worth crushing on?" If you do not know the answer, ask her. Follow these simple steps.

1. Introduction - Greet her with a "Hello, my name is Your Name Here." Remember to repeat her name back to her, because this shows that you were listening and helps you to remeber hers. Not like you don't already know it and what she ate for breakfast... stalker.
2. Small Talk - Ask her "Do you like it in the pooper?" If she replies 'yes' then continue pursuit. If not, then she is not worth crushing on.

Good luck.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 01:12:36

At 1/31/07 05:12 PM, Joshuasubu wrote: so wat can i do to make her notice me

You could just put your tongue in her ear, im sure she'd notice it. Or you could just do what everyother normal human does and try to get a good conversation going.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 01:32:52

V Day is coming, giving her a gift will certainly help. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 01:36:17

At 1/31/07 05:24 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote: She's out of your league.

Aim low.

Real low. Like just this side of nasty.

R.I.P. That 70's Show

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 04:28:38

Raping didn;t work?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 04:32:54

At 1/31/07 05:12 PM, Joshuasubu wrote: hello i need some serious girl help. see i really really really like this girl and she is transferring to my class friday and she is very well known in my school and i aint really that
cool so wat can i do to make her notice me

help

Don't be such a loser?
And....
That's a start.
Valentine's day is [kinda] soon.
Try that.

But if she's popular, chances are she won't like you.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 04:54:17

dont talk about DBZ, like in your profile... oh and your only 13. so do what ever you want cause it wont matter anyway

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 05:16:09

Whatever you do - don't mention the fact that you like Dragon Ball, or she's probably going to laugh in your face.

I don't know why you're asking NG anyway, when there are sites that can help you with your problem.

Not that I've ever tried them.

If in any way you disagree with this post, understand that you're a cunt.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 20:41:00

When she gets up say that her ass matches nice with her tits. Then run around your classroom screaming that you masterbate furiously to her outside her window every night.

Response to i need serious girl help 2007-02-06 20:55:47

Ask her for a pen. If she says ok say this amazing line
"Are you from heavan? 'Cuz I have an erection"
Then, when's she's sleeping, put her hand in warm water.

And then pee on her.
The next day, come to school with a banna on your head and shove your WHOLE(this part is important) lunch up your ass.

She will DEFENTLY knowtice you.