New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cereal
Cereal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-03 21:05:12 Reply

At 5/3/07 08:14 PM, stick-man-dude wrote: The sites off right now. Can someone tell me who was UOTD?

damn dude you missed it, you were the UOTD.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature
stick-man-dude
stick-man-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-03 21:18:30 Reply

At 5/3/07 09:05 PM, Cereal wrote:
damn dude you missed it, you were the UOTD.

... Can anyone else tell me who was UOTD.

Creator of the Burnout Series Club
Sig made by Marsupial

BBS Signature
stick-man-dude
stick-man-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-03 21:22:01 Reply

Nevermind, it's back on for me.

Sig made by Marsupial

BBS Signature
deslona
deslona
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-03 21:45:43 Reply

At 5/3/07 09:22 PM, stick-man-dude wrote: Nevermind, it's back on for me.

I have been getting this error since yesterday when I try to look at the rankings;

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\denvish\nglog.denvish.net\rankings.
php on line 94

Then when I refresh

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\denvish\nglog.denvish.net\rankings.
php on line 44

Why?

mehfuz
mehfuz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-03 22:56:10 Reply

hey, i can't log in, wrong username

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-05 03:01:52 Reply

At 5/3/07 09:45 PM, deslona wrote:
I have been getting this error since yesterday when I try to look at the rankings;

php on line 94

Im getting the same thing. I havent been able to see the rankings sheet for a few days now. Casualty seems to be a bit absent from this thread and NG in general lately. Maybe he is doing something special with the database!

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Gamer
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-05 06:26:40 Reply

A icon maybe...
Like NG have the tank, youtube has the logo and maybe NGLOG could have a STAT logo.

Lol crap picture

NG Log Ideas

Shanus
Shanus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-07 18:22:54 Reply

This is just a suggestion: It's mine, and a few other people in the Wi/Ht? level up lounge's opinion, that every 1000th total stat point reached it not a true achievement. As it is an easier target, as all the points are added up. I think only every 10000th land mark should be marked as an achievement. But it's really up to your own judgment =)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature
stick-man-dude
stick-man-dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-07 18:30:28 Reply

I noticed you can get UOTD more then one time. Can you change that so you can only get it one time?

Sig made by Marsupial

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-08 12:01:32 Reply

Sorry fow my "absence" in this thread, but I never see it when it's bumped...

At 5/2/07 08:38 PM, pieoncar wrote: I don't know if this has been asked before, but how about an option to export all the results as a .csv file? I'd be curious to look at a histogram on my daily BPs for shits and giggles.

And a .csv file is? :P

At 5/3/07 09:45 PM, deslona wrote:
Why?

It's probably because the stats table (which is, of course used for the rankings) is getting too full. I might change the parameters for the page to pull only the last, say 3000 logs. There, it should work now...

At 5/5/07 03:01 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Im getting the same thing. I havent been able to see the rankings sheet for a few days now. Casualty seems to be a bit absent from this thread and NG in general lately. Maybe he is doing something special with the database!

As I said, should fixed now... Nothing special with the database for now :P

At 5/5/07 06:26 AM, Odyssic wrote: A icon maybe...
Like NG have the tank, youtube has the logo and maybe NGLOG could have a STAT logo.
Lol crap picture

Will be done immediately! I'll just put a NG Tank for the moment, but I'll make something cooler when I feel like.

At 5/7/07 06:22 PM, Shanus wrote: This is just a suggestion: etc etc

If you say so... Modified it to 10,000....

At 5/7/07 06:30 PM, stick-man-dude wrote: I noticed you can get UOTD more then one time. Can you change that so you can only get it one time?

Why would I do that?

Solidone
Solidone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-08 12:32:08 Reply

At 5/8/07 12:01 PM, Casualty wrote: Sorry fow my "absence" in this thread, but I never see it when it's bumped...

At 5/2/07 08:38 PM, pieoncar wrote: I don't know if this has been asked before, but how about an option to export all the results as a .csv file? I'd be curious to look at a histogram on my daily BPs for shits and giggles.

A comma separated variable file. I really don't see why anyone would need one of those but anyway.

BBS Signature
pieoncar
pieoncar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-08 18:55:50 Reply

At 5/8/07 12:32 PM, Solidone wrote:
At 5/8/07 12:01 PM, Casualty wrote: Sorry fow my "absence" in this thread, but I never see it when it's bumped...

A comma separated variable file. I really don't see why anyone would need one of those but anyway.

Yeah, a csv file might look something like...

Date, Blams, Saves, Posts
4/2/07, 100, 150, 200
4/3/07, 102, 155, 210
4/4/07, 109, 162, 214

and so on. The data in the file is delimited with commas and newlines; you can read a .csv file into Excel, and from there you could chart out your own statistics, or apply other equations to find ... whatever you want. I'm personally interested in seeing a histogram of how my daily BPs are distributed (normal curve, skewed, uniform, whatever) -- that would be too much effort with too little payoff to do in PHP, but if the data is all there in Excel it would take me 2 minutes to do.

So, it's pretty much just a database dump of one ID's records into a text file.

BlueHippo
BlueHippo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Artist
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-08 19:05:45 Reply

and you call yourself a wi/ht regular ;)

<3

but seriously i hate you...
At 5/5/07 06:26 AM, Odyssic wrote: A icon maybe...
Lol crap picture
Will be done immediately! I'll just put a NG Tank for the moment, but I'll make something cooler when I feel like.

i hate making those dumb icons :P, make it a penis, you know you want to.

At 5/7/07 06:22 PM, Shanus wrote: This is just a suggestion: etc etc

good i've felt the same about that too ^_^

At 5/7/07 06:30 PM, stick-man-dude wrote: I noticed you can get UOTD more then one time. Can you change that so you can only get it one time?
Why would I do that?

so it's like newgrounds? BUT WAIT! your site doesn't have enough members to do that! yeah, keep it the way it is. either that or make it so i'm UOTD every other day ;)

also, update the site so that it sends a taser shot into my balls right before i go to bed so i don't forget to log, haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - : : fart : : bikes: : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-08 23:37:13 Reply

At 4/27/07 12:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/16/07 05:06 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Ok, How about arranging the 'users' section in order of logs instead of the way it is now. So that the more dedicated users can find there name and times logged easier. At the moment it takes forever to see how many times I have logged my stats and I have to search through for ages just to find my name.
Great great idea.

I actually use the users page if I forget if I deposited that day to open my userpage without having to log in, but since gfoxcook is #127 and gfoxclock and gfox are #304 and 305, I have to do some major scrolling.

But I've logged my data 140/138/138 times, so if there was either an option to sort by times logged or a separate user list that ranks us by times logged in descending order, I'd be set for getting to those links a lot easier and faster.

(snip)

Indeed. But hey, Casualty, can you take his original idea and come up with maybe a second user list (linked to from the main user list, perhaps?) that sorts by most-logged on downwards? Pllleeeeease? #;-}>

Hey Casualty... you never ignore my PM suggestions, but you ignored my reply to Sterockicy above, which has teh suggestion inside it from both of us (kinda...).

No reply? Or you didn't see it back on page 7?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-10 04:29:22 Reply

Hi Casualty!

Just a quick query for you.

I have noticed that the rankings page loads a lot faster now which I like!

Once problem though. It seems that it isnt showing up to date rankings. It says I am on 9319 b/p points when I am on 10500 at the moment. It seems to be displaying old records.

I didnt want to pester you about it but its been a few days now and it hasnt been fixed.

Could you shed some light on this?

Thanks Casualty!

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
deslona
deslona
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-10 10:48:18 Reply

At 5/10/07 04:29 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Hi Casualty!

Once problem though. It seems that it isnt showing up to date rankings. It says I am on 9319 b/p points when I am on 10500 at the moment. It seems to be displaying old records.

I didnt want to pester you about it but its been a few days now and it hasnt been fixed.

Thanks Casualty!

The same I saw that I had less experience (on the top ex users) The only list that seems to be up to date (based on how often the user logs) it the total stats and total stats/days.

Thankyou Casualty :)

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 04:07:14 Reply

At 5/8/07 06:55 PM, pieoncar wrote: Yeah, a csv file might look something like...

4/2/07, 100, 150, 200
4/3/07, 102, 155, 210
4/4/07, 109, 162, 214

Ah, I see what you mean. Kinda like my old .txt logs. REMEMBER, gfox? ;)

and so on. The data in the file is delimited with commas and newlines; you can read a .csv file into Excel, and from there you could chart out your own statistics, or apply other equations to find ... whatever you want. I'm personally interested in seeing a histogram of how my daily BPs are distributed (normal curve, skewed, uniform, whatever) -- that would be too much effort with too little payoff to do in PHP, but if the data is all there in Excel it would take me 2 minutes to do.

So, it's pretty much just a database dump of one ID's records into a text file.

If you tell me a bit more about your equations and charts I might get to it... It's not really easy to set a thing like the up in PHP, and it might be a heavy process too... Convince me please :P

OR another option is to use phpMyAdmin to export a single .csv file for you, which would be WAY easier because all I'd have to do it click a link and set a few parameters. Is that enough for you?

At 5/8/07 07:05 PM, BlueHippo wrote: and you call yourself a wi/ht regular ;)

<3

Maybe I do <3

but seriously i hate you...

Thanks man! Awesome!

i hate making those dumb icons :P, make it a penis, you know you want to.

That's not even a bad idea. I'll put a penis over the NG tank. WHEN I FEEL LIKE.

good i've felt the same about that too ^_^

Power to the people!

Why would I do that?
so it's like newgrounds? BUT WAIT! your site doesn't have enough members to do that! yeah, keep it the way it is. either that or make it so i'm UOTD every other day ;)

I'll keep it the way it is, anyway. You might have to wait a little longer before you become UOTD. But still, you have more chance to become UOTD on NG Log than on NG...

also, update the site so that it sends a taser shot into my balls right before i go to bed so i don't forget to log, haha.

I'll have to use top technology and unconceivable techniques to do that, but I'll do it with pleasure. Expect it to be ready in a few years...

At 5/8/07 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: users page stuff

I just replaced the regular Users page with the one you suggested. I don't know if it'll always work, because it's really fucking heavy to load, but if it does, you'll be happy: gfoxcook, gfox and gfoxclock are next to each other with respectively 156, 154 and 154 counted logs!

Oh boy!

Thanks Casualty!

Hmm, when I made up the query I thought wrong. I made a STUPID thinking error, and it just took me 15 minutes to find it. But I'm glad it's fixed now, and I hope you are too :P

schneelocke
schneelocke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 05:54:29 Reply

I noticed another bug today. When you create a new account (on NGLog, not NG) and pull your stats for the first time, you'll get messages along the lines of the following:

You lost 398 B/P Ranks today! Shit!
You lost 581 Experience Ranks today! Crap!

where the numbers reflect your current ranks. In other words, in the absence of a previous stats pull to compare your ranks to, your old ranks are taken to be 0 - a bug. XP and B/P ranks shouldn't be compared at all under these circumstances.

Outside of that, the message you get when you pass a certain amount of XP (e.g. "YOU PASSED 9000 Experience Points. Good job!") is partly capitalised, but none of the other messages (B/P, votes, blams, saves etc.) is, so it probably should be streamlined, although that is, of course, just a triviality. :)

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur
Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit
Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

schneelocke
schneelocke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 05:56:34 Reply

Oh yeah - sorry for the double post, but here's another issue: when you have an account where stats have only been logged once, the section in the main menu where your older stats would be listed in brief says

"Stats for last -1 day(s):"

It'd probably be better to drop that section entirely if there's no previous stats to report. :)

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 06:03:51 Reply

At 5/12/07 05:54 AM, schneelocke wrote: I noticed another bug today. When you create a new account (on NGLog, not NG) and pull your stats for the first time, you'll get messages along the lines of the following:
x
where the numbers reflect your current ranks. In other words, in the absence of a previous stats pull to compare your ranks to, your old ranks are taken to be 0 - a bug. XP and B/P ranks shouldn't be compared at all under these circumstances.

That must be because I didn't submit the code that calculates the variations to any clause... I just put it in the part where your stats are compared to those on previous days. It should be fine now...

Outside of that, the message you get when you pass a certain amount of XP (e.g. "YOU PASSED 9000 Experience Points. Good job!") is partly capitalised, but none of the other messages (B/P, votes, blams, saves etc.) is, so it probably should be streamlined, although that is, of course, just a triviality. :)

Maybe it's just triviality, and maybe I am a lazy bastard, but I'm also a huge perfectionist. Therefor, fixed. :)

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 06:06:37 Reply

At 5/12/07 04:07 AM, Casualty wrote:

Oh boy!

Im sure I am the only person in the world who had to wait 3 seconds for the page to load. Damn Aussie internet. We are so far behind the rest of the world! We just got our interent connection from 1.5gbps to 12 gbps thanks to ADSL 2 which we just got in Aust. I bet that is still extremely slow compared you though isnt it!

Thanks Casualty!
Hmm, when I made up the query I thought wrong. I made a STUPID thinking error, and it just took me 15 minutes to find it. But I'm glad it's fixed now, and I hope you are too :P

Hooray its fixed! WOOT WOOT! Naa I am really not that happy! :)

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 06:14:09 Reply

At 5/12/07 05:56 AM, schneelocke wrote: It'd probably be better to drop that section entirely if there's no previous stats to report. :)

Which I did. Thanks for your seemingly infinite cooperation, schnee :)

At 5/12/07 06:06 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Im sure I am the only person in the world who had to wait 3 seconds for the page to load. Damn Aussie internet. We are so far behind the rest of the world! We just got our interent connection from 1.5gbps to 12 gbps thanks to ADSL 2 which we just got in Aust. I bet that is still extremely slow compared you though isnt it!

Slow compared to me? I have to wait like 5 seconds for the page to load... I don't have ADSL 2, and my computer is running way too many programs at once, slowing the whole thing down even more...

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 06:39:41 Reply

At 5/12/07 06:14 AM, Casualty wrote:
Slow compared to me? I have to wait like 5 seconds for the page to load... I don't have ADSL 2, and my computer is running way too many programs at once, slowing the whole thing down even more...

Wow, I just went on the rankings page then and since we got the new modem today that made the speed go from 3 mbps to 12 I was quite amazed. It loaded straight away. I am diggin this new internet.

I have always been told that Australias internet was way behind other countrys. It must not apply for everyone in those countrys though. I would love to live in that country where its something like 350 mbps. Imagine what you could download, In under a second!!!

I can always dream!

BBS Signature
schneelocke
schneelocke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 09:39:14 Reply

At 5/12/07 06:03 AM, Casualty wrote: That must be because I didn't submit the code that calculates the variations to any clause... I just put it in the part where your stats are compared to those on previous days. It should be fine now...

Cool! :)

Maybe it's just triviality, and maybe I am a lazy bastard, but I'm also a huge perfectionist. Therefor, fixed. :)

Yay. ^^

At 5/12/07 06:14 AM, Casualty wrote: Which I did. Thanks for your seemingly infinite cooperation, schnee :)

Oh, you're more than welcome. :) I very much enjoy the site, and I really appreciate the work you're putting into it, and reporting quirks I come across is really the least I can do... :)

At 5/12/07 06:39 AM, Sterockicy wrote: I have always been told that Australias internet was way behind other countrys. It must not apply for everyone in those countrys though. I would love to live in that country where its something like 350 mbps. Imagine what you could download, In under a second!!!

There's still TCP slow start to take into account, so downloading things in one second or less would only be possible if they're significantly below what your bandwidth would theoretically allow to be transferred in one second. :)

But yes, it would be cool to have a really fast connection, wouldn't it? Maybe we should all move to Japan... :)

TheBlueNeck
TheBlueNeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 20:27:20 Reply

I have a qustion over the Portal Guard when I try to open the Portal Guard it says"Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' Or one of its dependencies not correctly registed: a file missing or invalid" I also just downloaded it what did do wrong and how do I fix it.

This is Newgrounds. Everything is a joke.

BBS Signature
Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-12 20:40:59 Reply

At 5/12/07 08:27 PM, TheBlueNeck wrote: I have a qustion over the Portal Guard when I try to open the Portal Guard it says"Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' Or one of its dependencies not correctly registed: a file missing or invalid" I also just downloaded it what did do wrong and how do I fix it.

I think I have found what was wrong. Its not Portal guards fault. Try doing what this guy tells you to do.

The second post.

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-14 01:52:55 Reply

At 5/12/07 04:07 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 5/8/07 06:55 PM, pieoncar wrote: Yeah, a csv file might look something like...

4/2/07, 100, 150, 200
4/3/07, 102, 155, 210
4/4/07, 109, 162, 214
Ah, I see what you mean. Kinda like my old .txt logs. REMEMBER, gfox? ;)

Yeah, I remember PMing about that. Your logs were a lot simpler than mine, so yeah... more like a .csv file.

Why would I do that?
I'll keep it the way it is, anyway. You might have to wait a little longer before you become UOTD. But still, you have more chance to become UOTD on NG Log than on NG...

Well, you'd have more chance to become the UOTD on NG Log than on NG no matter whether you can be UOTD there just once or many times. #;-}>

1100 members versus 1 mil + = cool like that.

At 5/8/07 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: users page stuff
I just replaced the regular Users page with the one you suggested. I don't know if it'll always work, because it's really fucking heavy to load, but if it does, you'll be happy: gfoxcook, gfox and gfoxclock are next to each other with respectively 156, 154 and 154 counted logs!

Dude, awesome... one problem: It took me like 4 refreshes to get it to load tonight, because the first couple of tries, it gave me this:

"NEWGROUNDS LOG USER LIST

There are currently 1109 users registered to NGLog.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\denvish\nglog.denvish.net\users.php on line 54"

Like you said... heavy to load. I think that might be a bit of an understatement, though. #;-}>

Maybe you can make it split into 100 users per page pages? Or 200 or 500?

So, page 1 has like 500 logs down to 50 logs, page 2 has 50 logs down to 30 logs, etc. etc... top 100, top 200, etc. Or wotevah.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-14 11:07:53 Reply

At 5/14/07 01:52 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah, I remember PMing about that. Your logs were a lot simpler than mine, so yeah... more like a .csv file.

Yeah. All I logged was experience and B/P. Afterwards, I made a (personal) web page where you had to input the values yourself. And then it came, with auto-pulling, the start, the base for NG Log...

Well, you'd have more chance to become the UOTD on NG Log than on NG no matter whether you can be UOTD there just once or many times. #;-}>

1100 members versus 1 mil + = cool like that.

NG Log isn't really made to be UOTD anyway ;)

Dude, awesome... one problem: It took me like 4 refreshes to get it to load tonight, because the first couple of tries, it gave me this:

"NEWGROUNDS LOG USER LIST

There are currently 1109 users registered to NGLog.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\hshome\denvish\nglog.denvish.net\users.php on line 54"

Like you said... heavy to load. I think that might be a bit of an understatement, though. #;-}>

Yeah, it either gets stuck during the database retrieving of during the output :(

Maybe you can make it split into 100 users per page pages? Or 200 or 500?

So, page 1 has like 500 logs down to 50 logs, page 2 has 50 logs down to 30 logs, etc. etc... top 100, top 200, etc. Or wotevah.

I have been searching a way to solve the problem, but I didn't even think of THAT! Splitting pages! Awesome! This shall be done... uhh... tomorrow... or.. later. Hopefully before the weekend! Thanks for the idea!

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-17 05:25:53 Reply

Instead of splitting the page up, I started a "new system" (nothing major) that adds one to your log count every time you... log.

I speeds up the User Menu page, and the users list. I hope that satisfies you :P

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas 2007-05-17 07:17:25 Reply

At 5/17/07 05:25 AM, Casualty wrote: Instead of splitting the page up, I started a "new system" (nothing major) that adds one to your log count every time you... log.

I speeds up the User Menu page, and the users list. I hope that satisfies you :P

Thanks Casualty. Im loving the new users page. I am prett high on the list. 31st for the ammount of times I have logged!

Im not going to catch your any time soon though!

BBS Signature