Maybe like a PM counter?

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 08:36 AM Reply

At 1/25/07 03:15 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Search: So you can find a certain user.

Filter: Find users that fit a certain stat criterier set :S

To find a user you could just log in as him... And a filter wouldn't be really useful would it?

At 1/25/07 03:30 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 1/25/07 02:29 PM, Casualty wrote:
At 1/25/07 02:07 PM, milinko959 wrote: Total Stats/Time on NG in the rankings. Or something like that.
Cough, Cough =)
No, I mean as a combined rank. It would pretty much be a rank for stats per day.

Done! Thanks a lot for the idea!

At 1/25/07 03:34 PM, AtomicTerrorist wrote:
At 1/25/07 01:43 PM, Casualty wrote:
At 1/25/07 01:30 PM, SBB wrote: It'd be cool if that thing auto-updates so we don't have to log every day...
OR DOES IT
I could do that, but there's a little problem... I think people will lose interest and eventually forget about NG Log after a while, because they are not "forced" to log their stats themselves anymore.
Would you be able to make an auto update of our ranks for B/P. That doesnt wait for the NG update (3am EST). ?

For example: if i were to pass someone in the B/P rankings, several minutes later it would show my rank ahead of them, even though on NG it hasnt been updated.

ya... If you understand what i am trying to say, would it be possible? Cause if you could do that i would still go to NG Log,

Nope, sorry. That is because I can only pull the stats NG displays, thus what they updated last time.

At 1/26/07 10:43 AM, Bahamut wrote: It may not be an extremely useful stat to keep track on daily, but I think it would be good to have a stat log for Batting averages on the NG Log.

Added, tell me if you though about it else...

At 1/26/07 05:18 PM, III-D wrote: It would be pretty cool to be pm'ed or emailed about any updates

A lot of users logged their stats a few times and then quit. It would probably be pretty irritating to get mails from NG Log then. Plus I am too lazy to make a whole system with a mailing list and stuf =P

At 1/26/07 05:42 PM, Cereal wrote:
At 1/26/07 05:40 PM, Cereal wrote: How about something that tracks Batting Averages, or ranks them?
dumb fuck its already been posted

Hahah no problem I suppose

At 1/26/07 10:43 AM, Bahamut wrote: It may not be an extremely useful stat to keep track on daily, but I think it would be good to have a stat log for Batting averages on the NG Log.
lol

how about number of flash then?

That's not a really relevant stat is it? =/

At 1/26/07 05:46 PM, BlackLesnar wrote: what about tracking awards?

Again, nice idea, but what's that gonna help you with? It's not like awards evolve as you see with B/P.

At 1/26/07 06:06 PM, NickScott wrote: Batting Average?
I thought this would be obvious but I couldn't find it.

Done, has been posted.

Recent Usernames?
Sometimes you just don't know who some people are.

That's not what NG Log's for... Sorry.

At 1/26/07 06:14 PM, Odyssic wrote: I don't know if this will work but, best flash made or Recent flash made.

Again, I'd have to make the script open 20 other pages internally to get this information, and it would probably take 5 minutes to log your stats then.

At 1/26/07 06:42 PM, Stuff4u2kno wrote: What about something that would calculate the amount of posts you have in different topics. Like top 5 amounts or something like that..

That's not a bad idea but just like the previous post, the script would have to crawl trough all your posts to check the topic titles and stuff. I'd have to take account of the deleted posts, and more. If this existed, you'd have to leave your computer ON all night just to let it track your stats =P

At 1/26/07 07:37 PM, IndianapolisColts wrote: a ban count, where when a user gets banned can manually enter the data and the NG log will keep a record.

This is kinda filling up the space there is left. There's not much to record, except the numbers and bans per time... But that's not interesting.
Another thing is, I don't like users entering data manually. They'll probably try to put something gay in it like some little script or huge numbers. Yes, I can prevent that, but that's a lot of work for not much result.

Thanks for the idea, though!

At 1/26/07 07:50 PM, HomerDough wrote: I guess you can add something which tells you how much of something you need to get past the next person in the rankings (in NGLOG, not NG) Like you're down by 40 against someone, it tells you what ranking you are and how much you need to pass them

I'd like that

You might like it, but passing people on NG Log means nothing. It only counts on NG, so this would be work for nothing, again.

At 1/26/07 09:08 PM, Stuff4u2kno wrote:
At 1/26/07 07:37 PM, IndianapolisColts wrote: a ban count, where when a user gets banned can manually enter the data and the NG log will keep a record.
That would encourage many people to break the rules on the BBS just so they get a higher ban count.

And that's another good reason...

At 1/26/07 09:46 PM, head2toewinner wrote: A ban count would definetly be pretty cool. I have to admit that I am not much of an ideas person but I would backup seeing maybe a thing that would tell you how far behind someone else you are in the rankings. And if it is possible maybe even in the NG rankings instead of just in the NGLOG rankings. Possibly an estimator for stats so you would know how much longer it will take you to get to 10000 total stats or whatever. You know something like that.

Click the Estimate button in your profile <_< >_>

Dash-02
Dash-02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 10:19 AM Reply

I changed my user name and there was another username with my name(very similar) and I lost all of my log's :(
If it's possible can you please fix it?

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 1/27/07 10:19 AM, P-S-X wrote: I changed my user name and there was another username with my name(very similar) and I lost all of my log's :(

You can't just lose your logs, they are linked to your user id =P

Dash-02
Dash-02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 10:57 AM Reply

At 1/27/07 10:35 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 1/27/07 10:19 AM, P-S-X wrote: I changed my user name and there was another username with my name(very similar) and I lost all of my log's :(
You can't just lose your logs, they are linked to your user id =P

yes you can My dear friend go on and check that shit out :(

head2toewinner
head2toewinner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 05:39 PM Reply

Homer-Dough I did read the whole page and saw your idea. That is why I said that I would backup the idea that you posted. I didn't try to make it my own idea. I just wanted to complment it and tell you that I liked it plus improve the chance that it might get implemented. If it makes you feel bad then I won't ever try to help your ideas out again. I am very sorry for liking something that you said.

NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 1/27/07 08:36 AM, Casualty wrote:
Done, has been posted.

Check my other post?

Recent Usernames?

But whats wrong with adding it? Perhaps, (okay, I'm stretching here...) you can see their past stats before they change their name? IDK...

[ Soundcloud | HarryJarry.com | Last.fm | Kongregate | Real life? none]

BBS Signature
head2toewinner
head2toewinner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 07:49 PM Reply

At 1/27/07 05:54 PM, NickScott wrote:
But whats wrong with adding it? Perhaps, (okay, I'm stretching here...) you can see their past stats before they change their name? IDK...

When they change their name they still kee their old stats. They just change their username.

Cereal
Cereal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 08:08 PM Reply

This would be swell, if ng log could track your overral downloads on your audios? or some shit like that. nah thats pretty shitty.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature
NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 08:11 PM Reply

At 1/27/07 07:49 PM, head2toewinner wrote:
When they change their name they still kee their old stats. They just change their username.

I mean they're very last stats before they changed. Maybe a fake pop-up of what the profile looked like before they changed. I guess it would be neat for me because when I change my name its after a while, I don't change it every other month for holdiays.

BBS Signature
Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 27th, 2007 @ 08:33 PM Reply

Ok, I must first say Casualty, you have done a fine job so far with your updates. I recently noticed all of your updates thanks to this thread and I must say, you have done a fine job in getting them up on your site and working! Congrats on that.

I have a few ideas I would like to run by you. Just tell me if you think they are stupid.

1- A list of everybodys whistle. I know you have added that to the chart you see when you log in but I have always wanted to know exactly how many users have Diety etc. I know it wouldnt be a fully acurate number because not everyone has an account on your site but it would still be great to see how many have diety on that site.

2- Having a list of how many times you have logged onto NG log. At the moment the only way to see this is by clicking the users button and looking in the right column. It would be nice if you either, Put the users list in order of how many times you have logged in or, Having a new list with the numbers there.

Thankyou! I look forward to you reply to these ideas.

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
DrDickHead
DrDickHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 28th, 2007 @ 05:29 AM Reply

NG log must of took a lot of time, it really seems perfect at this point, the only thing that could be changed was a rank page of BA but thats not needed. Great job, more people should know about it.

Cereal
Cereal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 28th, 2007 @ 05:34 AM Reply

ok I got an idea, how about something on ng log that tracks the flashes submitted in the portal, like it could measure fluxations, and ratios of blams between saves or something shitty. Just an idea sir.

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature
DrDickHead
DrDickHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 28th, 2007 @ 05:37 AM Reply

ok I got some ideas:

1. add forums for suggestions and stuff dedicated to levels or something not needed but a community would be ok I guess.

2. you could do something like awards give you points to your overral ranking.

3. I should shut up.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 28th, 2007 @ 05:39 AM Reply

At 1/27/07 10:57 AM, P-S-X wrote:
At 1/27/07 10:35 AM, Casualty wrote: You can't just lose your logs, they are linked to your user id =P
yes you can My dear friend go on and check that shit out :(

I did, I didn't find anything and you didn't provide a lot of information, did you?

At 1/27/07 05:39 PM, head2toewinner wrote: Homer-Dough I did read the whole page and saw your idea. That is why I said that I would backup the idea that you posted. I didn't try to make it my own idea. I just wanted to complment it and tell you that I liked it plus improve the chance that it might get implemented. If it makes you feel bad then I won't ever try to help your ideas out again. I am very sorry for liking something that you said.

You get the same reply as he did, scroll up a bit =P

Done, has been posted.
Check my other post?

...Done anyway.

Recent Usernames?

The work/utility ratio is too big! It'd take me time and energy, and I'm really lazy. And if you REALLY want to find out who someone is... you just investigate the case and after a minute you know it.

At 1/27/07 08:08 PM, Cereal wrote: This would be swell, if ng log could track your overral downloads on your audios? or some shit like that. nah thats pretty shitty.

That's one of the best ideas yet... But there's this same problem again: The script would crawl trough your audio pages every time, and that's a really heavy thing to do. Also, the redesign is coming and it has been said that the AP is going to be massively remade. So I'd have to rewrite it too soon.

At 1/27/07 08:11 PM, NickScott wrote:
At 1/27/07 07:49 PM, head2toewinner wrote:
I mean they're very last stats before they changed. Maybe a fake pop-up of what the profile looked like before they changed. I guess it would be neat for me because when I change my name its after a while, I don't change it every other month for holdiays.

ANYWAY there will be a username lockdown so I won't work my ass off for something that'll last a month and that'll do almost nothing >:(

At 1/27/07 08:33 PM, Sterockicy wrote: Ok, I must first say Casualty, you have done a fine job so far with your updates. I recently noticed all of your updates thanks to this thread and I must say, you have done a fine job in getting them up on your site and working! Congrats on that.

Why thanks you kind sir!

I have a few ideas I would like to run by you. Just tell me if you think they are stupid.

Let's see...

1- A list of everybodys whistle. I know you have added that to the chart you see when you log in but I have always wanted to know exactly how many users have Diety etc. I know it wouldnt be a fully acurate number because not everyone has an account on your site but it would still be great to see how many have diety on that site.

That gives me an idea! I could even make a list of the B/P ranks, the LVLs, everything! That's a great idea, I'll work on it right now!

2- Having a list of how many times you have logged onto NG log. At the moment the only way to see this is by clicking the users button and looking in the right column. It would be nice if you either, Put the users list in order of how many times you have logged in or, Having a new list with the numbers there.

That is also a nice idea but you have to remember that the stats database is HUGE and growing every day. To execute your plan the script would have to browse trough ALL the logs every time, and there are currently 12382 rows in the table! Therefor I prefer to keep the counting on one page...

Thankyou! I look forward to you reply to these ideas.

Thank YOU for the ideas! I'll post soon if the first thing works!

NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 28th, 2007 @ 10:22 AM Reply

At 1/28/07 05:39 AM, Casualty wrote: The work/utility ratio is too big! It'd take me time and energy, and I'm really lazy. And if you REALLY want to find out who someone is... you just investigate the case and after a minute you know it.

Yeah... I guess.

That's one of the best ideas yet... But there's this same problem again: The script would crawl trough your audio pages every time, and that's a really heavy thing to do. Also, the redesign is coming and it has been said that the AP is going to be massively remade. So I'd have to rewrite it too soon.

Where have I been? When did Tom say they were remaking the Audio Portal? I know he said it got a new server or something but... can I get a link? =P

At 1/27/07 08:11 PM, NickScott wrote: I mean they're very last stats before they changed. Maybe a fake pop-up of what the profile looked like before they changed. I guess it would be neat for me because when I change my name its after a while, I don't change it every other month for holdiays.
ANYWAY there will be a username lockdown so I won't work my ass off for something that'll last a month and that'll do almost nothing >:(

I totally forgot... Sorry.

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 12:42 AM Reply

This is something very cool that you have made, thanks for taking your hard and loyal time.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Wylo
Wylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 01:02 AM Reply

Bug with your new Lists. There are 0 silver whistles.

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 01:23 AM Reply

At 1/28/07 05:39 AM, Casualty wrote:
That gives me an idea! I could even make a list of the B/P ranks, the LVLs, everything! That's a great idea, I'll work on it right now!

Awesome you did it! I am so glad you added my idea. And with some sweet extras too. Thanks alot Casualty!

That is also a nice idea but you have to remember that the stats database is HUGE and growing every day. To execute your plan the script would have to browse trough ALL the logs every time, and there are currently 12382 rows in the table! Therefor I prefer to keep the counting on one page...

Fair point. I see why that would be a pain to do!

It works and i am very happy. The only problem is that the silver whistle number is at 0. As wylo just said. Unless of course there are no silver whistle holder on NG log, although I really doubt that.

Why thanks you kind sir!

Why thank YOU kind sir!

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 04:05 AM Reply

Sorry for double posting but I have an idea I would like to run by you.

I think that the list it automatically goes to when you click rankings should be changed. At the moment it goes to top EXP users and I think that is pretty pointless. Since the top EXP users ranks rarely ever change it would seem more practical to have something like the B/P ranks as the first page you see. Most users wouldnt look at the EXP list as you can only make 10 points a day and therefore there is not much excitement or change when looking at that list. Having the B/P list would be a much better choice in my opinion.

This would not really bother me if the rank pages loaded up fast but it does take a long time for those pages to load, and considing the ranks for b/p change more frequently, It would be mush more convienient to only have to load one page up.

Tell me what you think!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 11:44 AM Reply

At 1/28/07 05:29 AM, DrDickHead wrote: NG log must of took a lot of time, it really seems perfect at this point, the only thing that could be changed was a rank page of BA but thats not needed. Great job, more people should know about it.

Meh, if you really care about your B/A you should be in the top list on NG =P

At 1/28/07 05:34 AM, Cereal wrote: ok I got an idea, how about something on ng log that tracks the flashes submitted in the portal, like it could measure fluxations, and ratios of blams between saves or something shitty. Just an idea sir.

Hehe, NG Log is more something "personal", it's not for logging the whole site =P
Thanks for the idea though! Sir.

At 1/28/07 05:37 AM, DrDickHead wrote: ok I got some ideas:

1. add forums for suggestions and stuff dedicated to levels or something not needed but a community would be ok I guess.

Meh, I think the NG forums do the job for now. I don't really need an own forum, this topic is enough for the moment.

2. you could do something like awards give you points to your overral ranking.

The problem is, the overall ranking is determined by Total Stats, and these total stats have been around since the beginning of the "new" NG, so I can't change that.

3. I should shut up.

No, keep the ideas coming!

At 1/28/07 10:22 AM, NickScott wrote:
At 1/28/07 05:39 AM, Casualty wrote: The work/utility ratio is too big! It'd take me time and energy, and I'm really lazy. And if you REALLY want to find out who someone is... you just investigate the case and after a minute you know it.
Yeah... I guess.

Yeah...

Where have I been? When did Tom say they were remaking the Audio Portal? I know he said it got a new server or something but... can I get a link? =P

This is one of the links, there are some other posts where he said it if you browse trough his posts!

At 1/27/07 08:11 PM, NickScott wrote: I mean they're very last stats before they changed. Maybe a fake pop-up of what the profile looked like before they changed. I guess it would be neat for me because when I change my name its after a while, I don't change it every other month for holdiays.
I totally forgot... Sorry.
At 1/29/07 12:42 AM, MegaGold wrote: This is something very cool that you have made, thanks for taking your hard and loyal time.

Thank YOU for using it =)

At 1/29/07 01:02 AM, Wylo wrote: Bug with your new Lists. There are 0 silver whistles.

Ooops, I typed "Sivler" instead of Silver =P Thanks for telling me!

At 1/29/07 01:23 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 1/28/07 05:39 AM, Casualty wrote:
Awesome you did it! I am so glad you added my idea. And with some sweet extras too. Thanks alot Casualty!

Yay! I'm glad you like it!

Fair point. I see why that would be a pain to do!

And thanks for seeing that =P

It works and i am very happy. The only problem is that the silver whistle number is at 0. As wylo just said. Unless of course there are no silver whistle holder on NG log, although I really doubt that.

Why thanks you kind sir!
Why thank YOU kind sir!

No, thank YOU!

At 1/29/07 04:05 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Sorry for double posting but I have an idea I would like to run by you.

I think that the list it automatically goes to when you click rankings should be changed. At the moment it goes to top EXP users and I think that is pretty pointless. Since the top EXP users ranks rarely ever change it would seem more practical to have something like the B/P ranks as the first page you see. Most users wouldnt look at the EXP list as you can only make 10 points a day and therefore there is not much excitement or change when looking at that list. Having the B/P list would be a much better choice in my opinion.

This would not really bother me if the rank pages loaded up fast but it does take a long time for those pages to load, and considing the ranks for b/p change more frequently, It would be mush more convienient to only have to load one page up.

Tell me what you think!

Not bad as idea, but you have to remember that the experience is the "main purpose" of NG, because that's also the page that shows up first on NG. And I want to keep it like NG.

Thanks again for the idea though!

NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 07:08 PM Reply

At 1/29/07 01:02 AM, Wylo wrote: Bug with your new Lists. There are 0 silver whistles.

I was going to report that too, because I have a silver whistle.

BBS Signature
head2toewinner
head2toewinner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 29th, 2007 @ 10:51 PM Reply

I noticed that you fixed the Silver Whistle problem and also I thought of something new. Maybe you could make up levels within NGLOG alone that would be for total stats. You know something like how the B/P levels work on NG but for Total Stats on NGLOG. You know it would just be another stat for all those stat whores out there.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jan. 30th, 2007 @ 11:02 AM Reply

At 1/29/07 10:51 PM, head2toewinner wrote: Maybe you could make up levels within NGLOG alone that would be for total stats. You know something like how the B/P levels work on NG but for Total Stats on NGLOG. You know it would just be another stat for all those stat whores out there.

Meh, NG Log is more for tracking NG stats, not for making more stats.

III-D
III-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 1/26/07 05:18 PM, III-D wrote: It would be pretty cool to be pm'ed or emailed about any updates
A lot of users logged their stats a few times and then quit. It would probably be pretty irritating to get mails from NG Log then. Plus I am too lazy to make a whole system with a mailing list and stuf =P

Yeah it is a lot of work

head2toewinner
head2toewinner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 1st, 2007 @ 05:30 PM Reply

It might have been an oversight by either you or me or maybe you have a reason for not having it but there is no place for estimating reviews.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:21 AM Reply

At 2/1/07 05:30 PM, head2toewinner wrote: It might have been an oversight by either you or me or maybe you have a reason for not having it but there is no place for estimating reviews.

That is because reviews are, for many people, a not really evolving stat, so I didn't really count it in. But if you want I'll add it next when I have time!

<deleted>
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 12:47 PM Reply

Unless it's already there and i've overlooked it, an idea for "estimate" could be to allow you to input the amount of blam/protects per day.

I was inactive for along time so my average is 1.5b/p a day, but over the past month i've become more active and have been getting around 10-15 a day, so i'd like to see a more accurate estimate.

head2toewinner
head2toewinner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 2/2/07 11:21 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 2/1/07 05:30 PM, head2toewinner wrote: It might have been an oversight by either you or me or maybe you have a reason for not having it but there is no place for estimating reviews.
That is because reviews are, for many people, a not really evolving stat, so I didn't really count it in. But if you want I'll add it next when I have time!

Alright I understand. It is not that big of a deal. I just though that it was kind of weird that it wasn't there.

Aksumka
Aksumka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Feb. 2nd, 2007 @ 10:41 PM Reply

What about a Biggest Stat Whore of the month.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||
NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature