New Topic Respond to this Topic
bifgis
bifgis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas May. 30th, 2007 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Good, the audio track thing was fixed...

I was confused as to what was going on.

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas May. 30th, 2007 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 5/30/07 09:14 AM, Casualty wrote: I should have known about the audio tracks... I'll fix it ASAP!

Cool! I tell you what would be awesome. If you made a video showing the life of Casualty. It could contain all of the fix ups and new features you add showing what you do and how you do it. Anything like that would be great. I would certainly watch and I am sure that many others would too. I am planning to show the EGB how I make the update soon and seeing you with NG log would be pretty awesome as well.

Ever considered it?

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas May. 31st, 2007 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 5/30/07 06:21 PM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 5/30/07 09:14 AM, Casualty wrote: I should have known about the audio tracks... I'll fix it ASAP!
Cool! I tell you what would be awesome. If you made a video showing the life of Casualty. It could contain all of the fix ups and new features you add showing what you do and how you do it. Anything like that would be great. I would certainly watch and I am sure that many others would too. I am planning to show the EGB how I make the update soon and seeing you with NG log would be pretty awesome as well.

Ever considered it?

There's not really much to see... You will see me fuck with the code until it works and get drunk of Friday and/of Saturday. Plus, it would only be a one time video, except if I ever make something new...

Floirt
Floirt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas May. 31st, 2007 @ 02:49 PM Reply

Just make that the logs don't take your days on newgrounds as a major fact to determinate rate.
I havent be on Newgrounds for 1year 1/2 because I lost my connection to Internet. I found NG Log, register each week and I deposit exp. every day and it says I will need 2 years to level up so it's sooo annoying...
Make so it calculates rates on your log registers (for all estimations of course)

Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas May. 31st, 2007 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 5/31/07 11:54 AM, Casualty wrote:
There's not really much to see... You will see me fuck with the code until it works and get drunk of Friday and/of Saturday. Plus, it would only be a one time video, except if I ever make something new...

That would be pretty freaking funny though! Seeing you in a very angry - drunk state on camera.

I think you should make something new... possible a intelligent program that b/ps for you. Knowing you though, you have probably already made a program like that and use it yourself. Although that wouldnt explain why your b/p average is around 20?

Hmm...

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 5/31/07 02:49 PM, Floirt wrote: Just make that the logs don't take your days on newgrounds as a major fact to determinate rate.

But that would just be false information. Also, the "time until level up" on the login page is the time you'll need if you deposit every day, so just deposit every day from now on :P

At 5/31/07 06:23 PM, Sterockicy wrote: That would be pretty freaking funny though! Seeing you in a very angry - drunk state on camera.

That's true. I'll just put it this way: I'm too fucking lazy to do it and my parents will start wondering why I'm yelling at a camera all the time...

I think you should make something new... possible a intelligent program that b/ps for you. Knowing you though, you have probably already made a program like that and use it yourself. Although that wouldnt explain why your b/p average is around 20?

I must admit I haven't made a program like that yet... NG's voting system is pretty complicated, so I'd have to find out how that works to start with.

If I'm really bored on day I might try to make that. But I won't publish it or use it anyway. I prefer the good ol' Flash viewing way :)

Shanus
Shanus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:08 AM Reply

Nice work with the recent updates Casualty. NGLog's looking better everyday

Just found a very minor error though
I've got 5.54 base VP but NGLog says I've got 5.55
Probably just rounded something wrong. :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:11 AM Reply

At 6/2/07 06:08 AM, Shanus wrote: Nice work with the recent updates Casualty. NGLog's looking better everyday

Just found a very minor error though
I've got 5.54 base VP but NGLog says I've got 5.55
Probably just rounded something wrong. :P

Indeed, that's only a round() offset... I suppose you don't mind if I leave it like it is. Anyway, you have no choice, I am leaving it like that :P

Shawn
Shawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Nice job with the graph Casualty

Free Hugs!
Friends List!
Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 12:53 PM Reply

liking the new graph of how much EXP you need to level up. very cool, why not do one for b/p points as well?

BBS Signature
Shanus
Shanus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 6/2/07 11:11 AM, Casualty wrote: Thanks :)

I actually really like the exp/level progress bar thing

Indeed, that's only a round() offset... I suppose you don't mind if I leave it like it is. Anyway, you have no choice, I am leaving it like that :P

Or do I, that's it I'm changing it myself :P
*hacks*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature
Sterockicy
Sterockicy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 2nd, 2007 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 6/2/07 05:51 AM, Casualty wrote:
That's true. I'll just put it this way: I'm too fucking lazy to do it and my parents will start wondering why I'm yelling at a camera all the time...

I figured you would be too lazy to do it anyways.

I must admit I haven't made a program like that yet... NG's voting system is pretty complicated, so I'd have to find out how that works to start with.

You could find a way through. Use your lazyness powers!

If I'm really bored on day I might try to make that. But I won't publish it or use it anyway. I prefer the good ol' Flash viewing way :)

It would be pretty cool. I would only ever ask to use it when I went on holidays or something and I couldnt b/p.

But that would be cheating the system and thats a big no-no.

Also, I like that new EXP graph of yours. Good idea to input some visual ideas to NG LOG.

Thanks!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 3rd, 2007 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 6/2/07 12:07 PM, Shawn wrote: Nice job with the graph Casualty

Thanks Shawn!

At 6/2/07 12:53 PM, NEVR wrote: liking the new graph of how much EXP you need to level up. very cool, why not do one for b/p points as well?

Sure, I was just waiting for someone to ask. Will be ready soon.

At 6/2/07 04:06 PM, Shanus wrote: I actually really like the exp/level progress bar thing

Hey, me too!

Or do I, that's it I'm changing it myself :P
*hacks*

Go ahead, try to :P

At 6/2/07 10:34 PM, Sterockicy wrote: You could find a way through. Use your lazyness powers!

But I'm too... oh wait.

It would be pretty cool. I would only ever ask to use it when I went on holidays or something and I couldnt b/p.

But that would be cheating the system and thats a big no-no.

Yep, no cheating allowed. You could always ask to use it and there is a chance you'd get it (if it'll ever exist). But I'd have to be REALLY fucking drunk before that hapens...

Also, I like that new EXP graph of yours. Good idea to input some visual ideas to NG LOG.

Thanks!

Thank YOU!

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 3rd, 2007 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 6/3/07 12:53 PM, Casualty wrote: Sure, I was just waiting for someone to ask. Will be ready soon.

loving it. and the icons at either end just make it even better! great job man.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 3rd, 2007 @ 06:33 PM Reply

apologies for the double post, but i just noticed something:

Time until next level: 0 year(s), 2 month(s) and 7 day(s) (on 31 Dec 69, that is).

aaaahhhh!!!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 3rd, 2007 @ 10:40 PM Reply

Awesome new graph/progress bar thingie, Casualty.

I can't believe how close I am to the next level... I thought there was no way in hell I'd get to level 22's double-bladed axe before the redesign/30->60 level boost happened, but a few days ago I noticed I was within 100 exp of the next level, and even though that still means 20-30 days of deposits at my level, I was like... what the hell? #;-}>

The progress bar just drives it home even more than the "xxx left until level xx" message on NG when you deposit and/or on NGlog does. SUPER NIFTY!

At 6/3/07 06:33 PM, NEVR wrote: apologies for the double post, but i just noticed something:

Time until next level: 0 year(s), 2 month(s) and 7 day(s) (on 31 Dec 69, that is).

aaaahhhh!!!

Yeah, I noticed that when I logged my stats earlier today.

It must have happened yesterday or today, because I'm pretty sure it was fine on Friday.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 3rd, 2007 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 5/29/07 11:33 AM, Casualty wrote: THE DEPOSIT PROBLEM SHOULD BE FIXED! Thank you all for bringing this to my attention. My mistake was to set up a condition in which the experience difference had to be equal to 10 and not > than 10. So, should be fixed.

Ahhh.... so it was throwing amounts that were 10 off from depositing every day, such as that dude on the last page who had 60 exp in the week and was messed up? ... or something?

At 5/28/07 10:59 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Quick question, though: What's to stop someone else from changing it to stop e-mailing the person on their login?
Well... Weren't you the one who made me remove passwords? ;)

I didn't make you do anything, but yes, I was the one who pointed out that it would be better without passwords.

Still, there's nothing wrong with someone logging stats for another user, such as how people have logged Tom Fulp's stats (I doubt he's done it even once himself, yanno?), etc. etc.

All that does it put another NG user on the site. The only way I can think of someone "exploiting" it is to push someone else on NGlog down a spot by logging the data of an inactive user above them in exp or another stat or something.... just to be silly/vindictive.

But that isn't any REAL harm, and the worst you can do is put someone's rank down to their ACTUAL rank on NG, which is actually just ACCURACY, anyway. #;-}>

Or from changing the e-mail address to send the e-mail to them instead of to the rightful owner of the account?

Or.... hell, speaking of that... what's to stop people who aren't the owner of an account from setting other peoples' accounts to e-mail only them all the time. Like, couldn't you go and just set the TomFulp account on NGlog to e-mail Denvish every time someone logs Tom's data, for instance?
Nothing. I don't think people will try to irritate other people by using NG Log. I am assuming the users are mature enough to use the site as it has to be used. NG Log is not really the kind of site you'd use to create havoc, is it?

Maybe not, but like I said, people do log stats for other people. I just think the e-mail system is bound to attract a few folks to be silly. I dunno how to address that and keep the system as long as, as you pointed out, there are no passwords, though.

I suppose that if there's a single IP that's done like 90% of the logging on a username, then only that IP could do the e-mail settings for that username? If that's workable, that would fix it better than a password could, even.

Too bad for teh AOL users and other dial-up folks, though.

But they could just... not be able to use the e-mail feature, I suppose.

If someone really has a problem, my email address is stipulated in each mail, so they can always reach me. I can turn off the feature for users if I want, or I could find any other system to stop that from happening. So if it ever happens, I'll be ready #;-}>

Ah, okay. Well... we'll see, I guess. I was just pointing out a potential thingie, I didn't say it's guaranteed to happen or anything. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 4th, 2007 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 6/3/07 06:33 PM, NEVR wrote: apologies for the double post, but i just noticed something:

aaaahhhh!!!

Whoops, I have been messing around with time calculations for level 30 Saturday, and it looks like I accidentally deleted a part of the code... Fixed, thanks for telling me.

At 6/3/07 10:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Awesome new graph/progress bar thingie, Casualty.

I can't believe how close I am to the next level... I thought there was no way in hell I'd get to level 22's double-bladed axe before the redesign/30->60 level boost happened, but a few days ago I noticed I was within 100 exp of the next level, and even though that still means 20-30 days of deposits at my level, I was like... what the hell? #;-}>

The progress bar just drives it home even more than the "xxx left until level xx" message on NG when you deposit and/or on NGlog does. SUPER NIFTY!

Thanks man! I got the idea myself. I can't believe I didn't come up with the earlier, because it's kind of an obvious feature. Oh well...

I thought I'd never reach level 14 before the redesign, when it was announced for November 06. And look at this. I am now level 15 :P

Also, I agree with yopu on the fact that the progress bar is a real push in the back! You see the percents increase every day, they drive you mad and you eventually reach the next level!

Yeah, I noticed that when I logged my stats earlier today.

It must have happened yesterday or today, because I'm pretty sure it was fine on Friday.

As I already responded to NEVR, I have been messing with the script Saturday. But it's fixed now!

At 6/3/07 10:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Ahhh.... so it was throwing amounts that were 10 off from depositing every day, such as that dude on the last page who had 60 exp in the week and was messed up? ... or something?

It was pretty stupid actually. You had to have 11 more experience points than on your previous log. That's what you get when you write ">10" instead of ">=10" :P

But that isn't any REAL harm, and the worst you can do is put someone's rank down to their ACTUAL rank on NG, which is actually just ACCURACY, anyway. #;-}>
A LOT of reasoning
Ah, okay. Well... we'll see, I guess. I was just pointing out a potential thingie, I didn't say it's guaranteed to happen or anything. #;-}>

It would be a lot of work to set up something the logs people's IP address(es) and that would see which one has been used most. It would also be a heavy process, and the log in page is slow enough as it is now, I think... That reminds me, I'll add the load time on the bottom of the page, just because I can!

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 10th, 2007 @ 11:04 PM Reply

At 6/4/07 11:26 AM, Casualty wrote: Whoops, I have been messing around with time calculations for level 30 Saturday, and it looks like I accidentally deleted a part of the code... Fixed, thanks for telling me.

Wheee!

At 6/3/07 10:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Awesome new graph/progress bar thingie, Casualty.

Thanks man! I got the idea myself. I can't believe I didn't come up with the earlier, because it's kind of an obvious feature. Oh well...

Well, congrats on having one of your patented original NG log concepts, man. People see this thread and think you get all your ideas from the rest of us, but like I always tells 'em... HELL NO, HE'S THE MAGIC MAN. Just sit back and watch him do his work.

I thought I'd never reach level 14 before the redesign, when it was announced for November 06. And look at this. I am now level 15 :P

Godddddaaaamn, you better hope it gets delayed even further and you can touch the holy level 16.

Either that, or I hope you got an alt all set up to go for 16 (or whatever level ends up being the nunchaku).

It was pretty stupid actually. You had to have 11 more experience points than on your previous log. That's what you get when you write ">10" instead of ">=10" :P

Good ol' greater-than-or-equal-to vs. greater-than. Poor ol' 10 exp. #;-}>

It would be a lot of work to set up something the logs people's IP address(es) and that would see which one has been used most. It would also be a heavy process, and the log in page is slow enough as it is now, I think... That reminds me, I'll add the load time on the bottom of the page, just because I can!

Heh. Nevermind, then. :::wipes sweat off forehead:::

BBS Signature
TheDepthsofHell
TheDepthsofHell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 12th, 2007 @ 07:50 PM Reply

would there be any way to somehow implement a weekly pace for B/P points? that would be cool.

sorry if it's already been mentioned

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 22nd, 2007 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 6/12/07 07:50 PM, TheDepthsofHell wrote: would there be any way to somehow implement a weekly pace for B/P points? that would be cool.

i like that idea, then you can see how fast you are actually progressing to the next b/p rank, rather than getting the ?.??? points per day thing.

also, Casualty, i was just thinking, that if/when/if the redesign does come along (sigh) you're gonna have to redo a lot of the stuff on NG log as well, right?

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 23rd, 2007 @ 02:53 AM Reply

What teh shite?!

From my gfoxcook login on NG Log:

"Experience: 17060 (1278 until level 23)
Level: 22 (If you deposited every day, you would have 26830 EXP and you would be Level 29.63)
LVL22 --> 0.305% --> LVL23
Time until next level: 1 year(s), 12 month(s) and 23 day(s) (on 10 Jul 08, that is)."

... 1 year, 12 months?! Pick one, NG Log... it's either one year or 12 months... but it ain't both. Last time I checked, it's only 12.5 months till July 10, 2008.

Or, if you prefer:

http://nglog.denvish.net/browse.php?id=127

:Experience: 17060 (1278 until level 23)
Time until next level: 1 year(s), 12 month(s) and 23 day(s)."

Same result... wowza. Looks like a formula glitch or something, man.

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 24th, 2007 @ 02:41 AM Reply

I have no suggestions on how to do it better, I just noticed it.
Congrats on making this, it's seriously amazing. I'm shocked on how hard you worked. :D

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 25th, 2007 @ 03:03 AM Reply

At 6/10/07 11:04 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Wheee!

There we go!

Well, congrats on having one of your patented original NG log concepts, man. People see this thread and think you get all your ideas from the rest of us, but like I always tells 'em... HELL NO, HE'S THE MAGIC MAN. Just sit back and watch him do his work.

Well, I did get a lot of the ideas from here... You can use the Internet Wayback Machine to see how NG Log looked when I launched (I was pretty surprised to find it on there). It's pretty funny when you see how many features there were, which is like a quarter of what there is today.

Godddddaaaamn, you better hope it gets delayed even further and you can touch the holy level 16.

Either that, or I hope you got an alt all set up to go for 16 (or whatever level ends up being the nunchaku).

I'm not really an alt person, but I do have two or three alts I never use. One's uploaded a music track and the other one has collaborated on my Clock Day flashes. But that's all. I could always start depositing for them, but I'd get bored after two days, that's for sure.

Good ol' greater-than-or-equal-to vs. greater-than. Poor ol' 10 exp. #;-}>

:)

Heh. Nevermind, then. :::wipes sweat off forehead:::

Glad you take it well :)

At 6/12/07 07:50 PM, TheDepthsofHell wrote: would there be any way to somehow implement a weekly pace for B/P points? that would be cool.

Has probably been mentioned, but I forgot to do it. I'll start working on it now. If it is easy to do, I might finish it immediately, we'll see.

At 6/22/07 08:18 PM, NEVR wrote: i like that idea, then you can see how fast you are actually progressing to the next b/p rank, rather than getting the ?.??? points per day thing.

See above reply...

also, Casualty, i was just thinking, that if/when/if the redesign does come along (sigh) you're gonna have to redo a lot of the stuff on NG log as well, right?

Not exactly. I will not redesign NG Log (for now). It shall be wearing the same skin when the redesign will be launched. This shouldn't be a problem because the old images stay on NG for a while, even after the redesign.

The only thing I'll have to modify (probably) is the page that pulls your stats from the profile page. If they change the profile page, that is. But I think they will :)

At 6/23/07 02:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote: What teh shite?!

From my gfoxcook login on NG Log:

"Experience: 17060 (1278 until level 23)
Level: 22 (If you deposited every day, you would have 26830 EXP and you would be Level 29.63)
LVL22 --> 0.305% --> LVL23
Time until next level: 1 year(s), 12 month(s) and 23 day(s) (on 10 Jul 08, that is)."

... 1 year, 12 months?! Pick one, NG Log... it's either one year or 12 months... but it ain't both. Last time I checked, it's only 12.5 months till July 10, 2008.

Or, if you prefer:

http://nglog.denvish.net/browse.php?id=127

Experience: 17060 (1278 until level 23)
Time until next level: 1 year(s), 12 month(s) and 23 day(s)."

Same result... wowza. Looks like a formula glitch or something, man.

Ugh... I hate date calculations. Though they are a very important part of NG Log... I'll see what I can do, I'll fix it before I do that thing with the weekly B/P pace.

NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:44 AM Reply

Could've had B/P:
It could show your Blams and Protects for the day and then show the percentage of how much you got. It could let yuh know if you're getting half of the days B/P, a third, all, etc.

[ Soundcloud | HarryJarry.com | Last.fm | Kongregate | Real life? none]

BBS Signature
deslona
deslona
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 04:35 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 02:44 AM, NickScott wrote: Could've had B/P:
It could show your Blams and Protects for the day and then show the percentage of how much you got. It could let yuh know if you're getting half of the days B/P, a third, all, etc.

I am talking about the compariston to your NG account here:
A little pointless as that figure is changing all the time and it doesn't really 'reward' you with any motivation. It could be updayed once a day NG time. But this is a log for NG users not NG itself.

But you do bring an interesting idea of monitoring the growth of NG.
It would be nice to see the growth and spikes of the submissions and new members/day comming to NG. Also the deleted submissions/a day
Could this be calculated and graphed everyday? As well as possibly labled? (spikes like clockday noted)
Another interesting statistic is the complete NGLog users ratio to NG users. It would be pretty small I expect.
Could this be provided on a seperate page?

Am I asking the reasonably possible?

TheDepthsofHell
TheDepthsofHell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 6/25/07 03:03 AM, Casualty wrote:
Has probably been mentioned, but I forgot to do it. I'll start working on it now. If it is easy to do, I might finish it immediately, we'll see.

thanks for adding that feature. i really like it. it's nice to see how i'm doing during the week. so i know if i need to step it up a little =D

thanks again

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Writer
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 6/26/07 02:20 PM, TheDepthsofHell wrote: thanks for adding that feature. i really like it. it's nice to see how i'm doing during the week. so i know if i need to step it up a little =D

thanks again

Yeah, it's really nice. I like it alot!
Would be nice to see something similar for Posts and/or Exp or something like that ^^ .

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 27th, 2007 @ 09:55 AM Reply

Hey casualty are you sure about this new "save notes" idea? I mean it's nice but as you know any one can log in under anyone's name and read other people's private notes. Not that I ever would. It's makes me feel odd leaving messages on it because I'd know they would be totally public.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to NG Log Ideas Jun. 27th, 2007 @ 10:57 AM Reply

At 6/27/07 09:55 AM, Phantom wrote: Hey casualty are you sure about this new "save notes" idea?

thats awesome, please feel free to leave messages on my nglog.
i would find that most amusing when i check it once every so often.
hilarious.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature