Be a Supporter!

Where is/How to? Memberlist

  • 48,375 Views
  • 1,190 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 20th, 2010 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 5/19/10 10:20 PM, zimzap wrote: WOW! Thanks to everyone that voted for me: Bahamut, Auz, reverend, X, byteslinger, NEVR, and Xiivi.

I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

I also put the "Wi/Ht? #35" bit back in my sig... not sure why it was missing in the first place, but it's back now with a vengeance, so the good times can now well and truly roll.


BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Member since: May. 14, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 20th, 2010 @ 09:26 PM Reply

At 5/20/10 09:25 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/19/10 10:20 PM, zimzap wrote: WOW! Thanks to everyone that voted for me: Bahamut, Auz, reverend, X, byteslinger, NEVR, and Xiivi.
I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

I also put the "Wi/Ht? #35" bit back in my sig... not sure why it was missing in the first place, but it's back now with a vengeance, so the good times can now well and truly roll.

Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

I also added the #50 to my sig.


Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 20th, 2010 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote: Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

Slash "thanks to everyone that welcomed me" ;P

I also added the #50 to my sig.

Good man. Its been a long time coming IMO.


BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 21st, 2010 @ 05:22 AM Reply

At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote:
At 5/20/10 09:25 AM, NEVR wrote: I didn't know the votes were revealed after the elections? Unless you're psychic or something, in which case you deserved my vote even more. ;P

I also put the "Wi/Ht? #35" bit back in my sig... not sure why it was missing in the first place, but it's back now with a vengeance, so the good times can now well and truly roll.
Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)

Alright. I was wondering whether Bahamut has sent you a list of the ones who voted for you when he welcomed you in. I think I'd rather keep my votes anonymous, just to prevent that any hard feelings might excist. But all is well then :)


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Member since: May. 14, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 5/20/10 09:58 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/20/10 09:26 PM, zimzap wrote: Haha, oops I meant to say "Thanks to everyone that thanked me!" but maybe I am psychic as well :)
Slash "thanks to everyone that welcomed me" ;P

Yes, I was just so excited about being accepted that I was thinking about voters.


I also added the #50 to my sig.
Good man. Its been a long time coming IMO.

Thanks a lot. After just passing my eight year anniversary this is quite an honor.

At 5/21/10 05:22 AM, Auz wrote: Alright. I was wondering whether Bahamut has sent you a list of the ones who voted for you when he welcomed you in. I think I'd rather keep my votes anonymous, just to prevent that any hard feelings might excist. But all is well then :)

No, don't blame Bahamut haha. It just the "typo" heard around Wi/Ht :) .


Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:58 AM Reply

What is this madness?


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 01:02 AM Reply

At 5/22/10 12:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: What is this madness?

You would think you've been around long enough to know what the Wi/Ht member list is lol.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 02:32 AM Reply

At 5/22/10 01:02 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
You would think you've been around long enough to know what the Wi/Ht member list is lol.

Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

You guys will stat anything, even a list of users :(


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 05:08 AM Reply

It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.


BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 05:46 AM Reply

At 5/22/10 02:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

You guys will stat anything, even a list of users :(

Oh the number are just when we entered the membership; not really rankings. But speaking of, I forgot to update this list until today.

Stats stats stats...
At 5/22/10 05:08 AM, NEVR wrote: It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.

Hmm I don't really think of myself as famous to be in a HoF. Ha!

I really think of the Membership as a fraternity with the RVCL being the pledge process.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 5/22/10 05:46 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/22/10 02:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

You guys will stat anything, even a list of users :(
Oh the number are just when we entered the membership; not really rankings. But speaking of, I forgot to update this list until today.

Stats stats stats...

And I thought I had a long way to go before I climbed up in the RCVL stat list... Dear Lord.

At 5/22/10 05:08 AM, NEVR wrote: It's more like a hall of fame for long-standing contributors to the forum.
Hmm I don't really think of myself as famous to be in a HoF. Ha!

I really think of the Membership as a fraternity with the RVCL being the pledge process.

I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?

NEVR
NEVR
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 23rd, 2010 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 5/22/10 04:07 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?

Yeah, like this list...


BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist May. 23rd, 2010 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 5/23/10 03:38 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/22/10 04:07 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I think I agree with reverend here, much more like a fraternity than a HoF, I mean can you really get a Hall of Fame out of one forum?
Yeah, like this list...

Well what I mean is, I just don't feel like I've made any extravagant contribution to the site, something that would warrant being in a hall of fame. You get what I'm saying?

I feel I made it on this list simply because I try to be helpful as much as I can and spend a bit of time around the Wi/Ht. Not because I'm some famous and fabulous member lol.

Sir-Nuts
Sir-Nuts
  • Member since: Sep. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 4th, 2010 @ 03:02 PM Reply

At 5/3/10 09:52 AM, NEVR wrote: On a side note... I spent a bit of time looking over the candidate list for the election, narrowing it down, and checking who'd been contributing the most to Wi/Ht? more recently as well as over the past 5 months. Managed to choose three users who I think deserve to be on the list, so happy days. ;P

There will always be someone who we'll vote for. I could've voted for a fourth user as well, if such user continues to be active, then I already have someone to vote for the next election. :)

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all!

Awesome, it shows that we're still going strong. ;P

There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Welcome aboard to the Member List Ismael92, SpiffyMasta and zimzap!

Welcome! Three worthy additions, and they've been around for a good while now.

At 5/10/10 09:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/1/10 06:08 PM, NEVR wrote: I don't want it to get to a point where we're voting new people on purely for the sake of voting new people on, y'know?
Not to worry, this will be the last Member List election I'll hold until we get a couple more regulars. Any more and we'll only have the inactive people on the Regulars List. :P

Speaking of which, I have yet to catch-up in there. Oh boy...

At 5/2/10 07:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I couldn't think of any ol' arbitrary date except that I was getting married on 20100514
What? It's on the 14th and not the 10th? Goddammit, how could I fuck up like that? >:( I've been telling everyone "OMG GFOX IS GETTING MARRIED ON THE 10TH!" I fail!

And this led me to post on his page on the 10th, but he was kind enough to delete my post. :P

Either way, he's been married for almost a month now. And he hasn't updated the
Memberlist yet.

At 5/10/10 01:03 PM, Ismael92 wrote: I haven't been that active lately so I didn't see this coming. Again (for the 3rd time) thank you!

We can say that you were the "less-inactive" member at the time. ;)

Congrats, another Latin-American user to make the memberlist!

At 5/10/10 05:10 PM, byteslinger wrote: Welcome aboard - and please stay away from the scary King - he looks like your classic creeper all around! ("Hey, little boy, wanna see something super sized?") - EWWWWW!

First Ronald McDonald, and then the Burger King...

Fast food chains are creepy.

At 5/10/10 04:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Congrats to the three new members. now onto the summer and beyond to see what we get up in here heh

~X~

Hey, you're still labelled as "inactive" on gfox's memberlist. I think you should be back to "normal" now, since you've been posting more frequently.

At 5/22/10 05:46 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/22/10 02:32 AM, Gagsy wrote: Long enough in General. This Wi/Ht business still baffles me.

You guys will stat anything, even a list of users :(
Oh the number are just when we entered the membership; not really rankings. But speaking of, I forgot to update this list until today.

Thanks for the update! Heh, I'm way low in the list, #34... At least I'll eventually pass some of the retired/inactive members. And that's a lot of them. :P

Stats stats stats...

That's what moves the Wi/Ht. ;)

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 14th, 2010 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:

YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap

Sweet. Congrats to the three of 'em all! WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP WI/HT?LYPOP.

...

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks to all three new members for having either banners and/or profile pics for me to get their id#s. Two 2002ers joining the fold that weren't already in it. Impressive!


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
byteslinger
byteslinger
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Programmer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 11th, 2013 @ 09:35 AM Reply

At 6/14/10 08:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:
YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap
Sweet. Congrats to the three of 'em all! WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP WI/HT?LYPOP.

...

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks to all three new members for having either banners and/or profile pics for me to get their id#s. Two 2002ers joining the fold that weren't already in it. Impressive!

Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!

Oh, BTW - today is my 7 year anniversary on NewGrounds...and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

Congrats to all of the new members...welcome aboard!


Proud member of the EGB |-Barracks Info-|-EGB BBS-|-EGB Website-|

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 11th, 2013 @ 10:10 AM Reply

At 6/11/13 09:35 AM, byteslinger wrote: Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!

I haven't seen this thread in three years, time sure flies.

Oh, BTW - today is my 7 year anniversary on NewGrounds...and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

Congratulations! :)

Congrats to all of the new members...welcome aboard!

So how would become a member now?


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Writer
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 11th, 2013 @ 05:25 PM Reply

At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote: So how would become a member now?

I guess asking FAD for the files and how he ran the elections... and then let the members vote again. ;)


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Dev
Dev
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Reader
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 11th, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 6/11/13 05:25 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote: So how would become a member now?
I guess asking FAD for the files and how he ran the elections... and then let the members vote again. ;)

I like the sound of it, it's just too bad there's so little activity here now when compared to years past. I don't think the wi/ht reg/member lists would be sustainable these days, unless voting was only held a handful of times a year, or something.


This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it??
Holder of the Top 300 BP list.
Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Musician
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jun. 11th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 6/11/13 06:57 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: I like the sound of it, it's just too bad there's so little activity here now when compared to years past. I don't think the wi/ht reg/member lists would be sustainable these days, unless voting was only held a handful of times a year, or something.

If it was done three-four times a year I would not mind. (every three to four months).

not a member, but I wouldn't mind seeing this place active again

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Where is/How to? Memberlist Jul. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 6/11/13 09:35 AM, byteslinger wrote:
At 6/14/10 08:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/10/10 09:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: The election has closed and amazingly enough, EVERYONE who received a PM to vote for new members voted so thank you all! There was more than enough to give us three members with sufficient votes and the newest additions are:
YOU DID WELL!

#48 Ismael92
#49 SpiffyMasta
#50 zimzap
Sweet. Congrats to the three of 'em all! WELCOME ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP WI/HT?LYPOP.

...

MEMBERLIST IS UPDATED.

Thanks to all three new members for having either banners and/or profile pics for me to get their id#s. Two 2002ers joining the fold that weren't already in it. Impressive!
Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!

You're welcome. I'm quite amused that I'm catching up only 3 weeks after this topic got a 3-years-in-the-making bump. :)

Oh, BTW - today is my 7 year anniversary on NewGrounds...and I'm not planning on leaving any time soon.

Congrats!

At 6/11/13 10:10 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/11/13 09:35 AM, byteslinger wrote: Thanks for the update. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit - but sometimes real life gets in the way - Bah!
I haven't seen this thread in three years, time sure flies.

I used to bump it every now and then since it was one of my babies back in the day. But... yeah. :)


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature