Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:03 PM Reply

--Prologue--
I'm not sure how many of you know this, but Japan is a country fraught with dangers and difficulties, especially for young girls in our teens. Naturally, there are the obvious threats such as the occasional Godzilla rampage, prehistoric giant insect infestations, and the fact that Tokyo Tower acts as a beacon to nearly all malevolent alien beasts. But only in the past several decades has my country's real national threat been discovered and documented. The greatest threat to my people, and to people like me, is the tentacle monster, or "sex beast."

It all started when a young schoolgirl happened to be on a school trip to the seaside with her class, and was walking through the shallows during low tide, hunting for seashells. She discovered a young squid that had gotten stuck inside one of the small pools just out of reach of the waves. Feeling sorry for the afflicted creature, she carefully scooped its gelatinous, wriggly body out of the water and tossed it into the surf, freeing it from its fate of certain death.

Unbeknownst to her, that had been no ordinary squid. In reality, it was a member of a court of highly-intelligent alien beings, all of which had made their homes in the ocean surrounding Japan. The small creature immediately rushed home to tell its comrades about its ordeal, excitedly describing the kindness and compassion of the human female that had rescued it. The creatures were highly interested. They had been searching for quite some time for suitable hosts to use for the gestation of their eggs. You see, although the beings had arrived on our planet in great numbers, they had arrived without females, as all of theirs had fallen ill with a strange disease and perished during the trip. But they were highly adaptive, and had the ability to adapt their reproduction to virtually any species they encountered, producing powerful, combinational offspring. That simple rescue had sealed the doom of Japanese schoolgirls everywhere.

What followed was nothing short of horrific. The creatures emerged in hordes from the sea, transforming into grotesque, tentacle-ridden masses that grew in size upon touching the open air. They spread like a plague through the islands, making their homes in dark alleys, sewers, and anywhere else they could hide. Some were even skilled enough in their transformations to make themselves appear human. Once situated, they began their unwholesome task - to find as many schoolgirls as they could within their lifetimes and impregnate them. It was a gruesome thing, and many girls lost their lives before the creatures could determine the correct level of force that was needed to subdue and mate with a human female. Those that did survive suffered horrible fates - either giving birth to demonic offspring and going mad from the experience, or not surviving at all, as many of their children were gifted with beyond-human strength and destroyed their mothers from within the womb before even being born. The children of these women often had human emotions and mentalities, but were nearly always born in the natural shape of their fathers. Instinctively, they all knew that they were part of a different race of beings, and joined their fathers and brethren in the continued preying upon the human female population.

Although it was often argued that the creatures meant us no harm and only wished to reproduce, it was an understatement to say that they were unwelcome. Many attempts to eradicate them were made by countless individuals and organizations, each with little to no success, and only dead bodies to show for it. The creatures were too strong for normal weapons to phase them, and too crafty to be trapped or manipulated. Although they could communicate with us, they refused to listen to our pleas to be left alone. And for years, it was a constant fear for every girl to appear alone on the street.

Many said this was no way to live. But after so many failed attempts, few dared to oppose the creatures, despite their insatiable appetites for pretty girls. Like them, I also thought it was hopeless, and that the only thing I could do was be careful not to fall victim to one of the creatures. My mind was changed however, the day my best friend Miki was brutally ravaged and killed by an overzealous fiend by the name of Gnozo.

Every neighborhood had at least one resident "sex beast," as we called them. Ours was Gnozo, and he had a reputation for violence. Those who did survive his attacks - and weren't too traumatized by the event to remember - were able to tell us that he had difficulty restraining himself, and exerted more force than sex beasts normally used when mating. Few human women - much less young girls of fifteen and sixteen - had the strength and flexibility to outlast him enough to survive. Miki had been petite for her age, and was never what you would call "strong." She had been shy, small, and cautious nearly all her life. None of us would have expected her to be taken, as she was always so careful. But however it happened, Gnozo got his slimy tentacles on her, and in a single night of carnal pleasure, had nearly torn her fragile body in half. We only hope that she died quickly, however little that could console her family.

On the day of her funeral, I made a vow to her headstone that her life would not have been taken in vain. I was going to find a way to kill the sex beasts. And the first on my list was Gnozo. I didn't care if I had to use my own body as bait to do it. I was going to have my revenge!

Should I continue it? Lol!

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Aceton
Aceton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:10 PM Reply

My penis is already hard. Please proceed.

ArmouredDeath
ArmouredDeath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:13 PM Reply

Pics please? And yea.. japanese girls with mini skirts are sexy :)

^^

BBS Signature
Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:17 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 01:13 PM, ArmouredDeath wrote: Pics please? And yea.. japanese girls with mini skirts are sexy :)

I'm sorry, but if I ever drew a picture of any of the characters in the travesty I have in my head, I'll never be able to take myself seriously again. :p

This could get pretty gross, stereotypical, and NSFW if I continue. Of course, this is all dependent on how my imagination can overcome my own lack of experience. :D

John-Wayne
John-Wayne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 01:13 PM, ArmouredDeath wrote: Pics please? And yea.. japanese girls with mini skirts are sexy :)

I'm guessing you'd also go for an ironing board with a plad cover?

Love the American Dream, with a vengeance.

BBS Signature
TurtleJuice
TurtleJuice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 01:17 PM, Shuko wrote:
This could get pretty gross, stereotypical, and NSFW if I continue.

Do it. Do it NOW

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Aceton
Aceton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 01:23 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 01:20 PM, TurtleJuice wrote:
At 1/16/07 01:17 PM, Shuko wrote:
This could get pretty gross, stereotypical, and NSFW if I continue.
Do it. Do it NOW

Seconded. Please don`t dissapoint my cock.

MethodMinus
MethodMinus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 02:00 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 01:03 PM, Shuko wrote: That simple rescue had sealed the doom of Japanese schoolgirls everywhere.

Lawl. How can there be Japanese schoolgirls everywhere? They would hardly be considered Japanese schoolgirls if they weren't in Japan. Even if they were schoolgirls who happened to be Japanese it wouldn't be the same.

JudeZombi
JudeZombi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 02:00 PM, MethodMinus wrote:
Lawl. How can there be Japanese schoolgirls everywhere? They would hardly be considered Japanese schoolgirls if they weren't in Japan. Even if they were schoolgirls who happened to be Japanese it wouldn't be the same.

What do you have agenst girl rapping tentical monsters? >:(

Retards are, therefor I am.

BBS Signature
Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 02:00 PM, MethodMinus wrote:
At 1/16/07 01:03 PM, Shuko wrote: That simple rescue had sealed the doom of Japanese schoolgirls everywhere.

Logic is not welcome here. :D Please hang your logic and your common sense up at the door. Thank you!

Chapter 1 - Gnozo the Sex Beast

That night I decided to sneak out of the house and go prowling around the abandoned fish factory on the north side of town. That was one of Gnozo's known haunts, and it had plenty of places to remain hidden and watch things from a distance.

While I was on my way, I kept getting the distinct feeling that I was being followed. At first I shook it off as paranoia, but as I crept silently, ever closer to my destination, I was beginning to believe that the feeling I had was more than just a premonition. It was odd, like the presence of something breathing down the back of my neck, but whose breath was so faint it was nothing more than the breeze from a mothwing flutter. I kept looking back to make sure there was no one - or no THING - behind me, and each time I could see nothing but deserted streets. I suddenly felt very vulnerable, out in the open, with nothing but a small dagger to protect myself. I had dressed appropriately for the occasion, my sailor fuku fresh and fragrant with my favorite perfume - something I had hoped would make me an enticing item to Gnozo. My bare legs twitched slightly as I stopped to listen to my surroundings. Something was definitely off. This feeling had to be real. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I was good in sports, and was outgoing and athletic. I was also a member of the kendo club, as well as the club I myself had started - the throwing knife club. It was just such a knife that I clutched in my right hand, listening intently to the world around me.

I had learned that sometimes, it's best not to rely solely on our eyes for the true nature of the world around us. Oftentimes, it was only through the other senses that I was able to understand more deeply how best to approach a target. It was a "technique" of sorts that my grandfather had taught me as a child - one of the few memories I had of him before he died. As I remained perfectly still, listening, I suddenly heard the faintest of sounds - a rustling in the cardboard boxes stacked outside Kisaki's Grocery. For a split second, there was a soft thud, and then a hushed silence, as if whatever had caused the sound had frozen in place, hoping to keep from being heard. Without another thought, I whirled around and let my dagger fly, baring my teeth and snarling. Only when I heard the "THOCK" as it embedded itself into the wooden door frame did I again open my eyes. I hadn't prepared myself for what I was about to see.

"What the blazes?! You damn fool girl! You almost killed me!" Screeched a fox, who was dangling by the odd brown jacket he was wearing, pinned to the door.

"This... this is not right..." I gasped, taking a few cautious steps closer to the fox, who was thrashing his limbs about in an attempt to work free of his jacket. "A fox? And you can talk!"

"Of course I can talk!" He snapped with what was unmistakably a scowl. "Would you kindly unpin me from here! I'm being lynched!"

"Hold on a second!" I cried, tensing as a new thought occurred to me. "Foxes CAN'T talk. You're no fox! You're a sex beast in disguise!" I snatched a second dagger from its hidden sheath beneath the back of my blouse. "You can't escape me now, Gnozo! This is for Miki!" I raised my dagger high and lunged at the fox. He barely had time to let out a strangled cry and point behind me before I felt something soft, sticky, and slimy wrap around my raised wrist, jerking me backward and causing me to fall on my back with a hard thud.

"Oof!" I cried, dropping the dagger as I landed. "What the?!" I stared up in horror as none other than Gnozo hunched his hulking form above me, his lips cracking into a wide grin and his tentacles twitching with excitement.

"You called?" He rumbled at me, his voice frighteningly ethereal, but tinted with wry humor. "It isn't often I find one who's come looking for me!"

Panic threatened to overtake my senses, but I forced myself to remain calm. There was no room for error. I had to use my wits. "You are Gnozo?" I asked, pretending as though I were unconvinced. "I was told Gnozo was as tall as a house, and that his great tentacles were nearly a hundred in number. You don't seem to fit that description."

Instantly he lifted me up by my wrists, a slippery, slimy appendage around each one. He held me high so that I could see him - all of the disgusting details. He was only about half as tall as a small house, and he had closer to sixty tentacles, each of which was undulating and twitching excitedly. "The tales you heard may have been embellished," he chuckled apologetically. "But if they were, it was likely due to the intimidating, flawless nature of my techniques. "Few females can bear the immeasurable pleasure of mating with a magnificent beast such as myself. Some even die of pleasure. It is unfortunate, but perhaps it is best after all. The weaker ones would have difficulty bearing my young."

"I'm still unconvinced that you are Gnozo," I continued, making every effort to keep my voice and body from shaking. "The Gnozo I was told of is said to have immense strength. Your tentacles seem so soft and slippery. They don't seem muscular enough to contain the strength of the rumors."

"Is that so?" He chuckled. "I'll have you know, my frail little delicacy, I am the strongest of the strong. Why, if I so intended, I could snap a full grown tree in half with a proper squeeze from my phallus alone!"

"Incredible!" I gasped, gaping down at his massive, wiggling sexual organ and trying my best not to gag with disgust. "May... may I touch it?"

"Touch it?" He asked, lowering me so that my eyes were level with his and gazing at me quizzically. "Why? Aren't you afraid?"

"Yes, a little," I admitted, glancing downward demurely. "But I'm kind of... curious too. I wasn't expecting it to be so... large." Again, his lips cracked into a wide grin - this time it was one of pride and delight.

"It is magnificent, isn't it?" He boomed at me. "Very well. Caress it as you like." He lowered me to the ground and slowly released his hold on my wrists, watching me carefully. Knowing I had little opportunity to make my move just yet, I thought it best to continue to play along, in the hopes that I might be able to lower his guard. I had one dagger within reach - one more in the sheath behind my back. Pretending to be awestruck rather than thoroughly disgusted, I tentatively pressed a finger against the pulsing, fleshy organ.

Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 02:52 PM Reply

Chapter 1: Continued

"It's so warm," I commented, cupping my hand around one side and slowly rubbing up and down along the shaft, covering my hand in sticky, gelatinous mucous. Almost immediately, I began to hear a low, rumbling purr from deep within Gnozo. "It can move fluidly like your tentacles?"

"Yes," he growled contentedly, beginning to move it rhythmically beneath my hand, increasing the pressure of my motion. "Impressive, no?"

"Oh yes," I agreed, continuing to caress it with one hand as I carefully watched his expression out of the corner of my eye. For the briefest of moments, his eyes wandered upward, for a reason unknown to me. I thought about reaching for the knife, but he brought his eyes back almost immediately, and I pretended as though nothing had happened.

"I have never had a human female willingly pleasure me," he groaned. "It is luxurious."

It was then that I realized what was going on. I was stimulating him. Seeing an opportunity, I grasped his phallus with both hands and began rubbing with renewed vigor. He groaned again and rolled his eyes skyward. Two tentacles snaked out of the mass and began to gently massage my thighs. At first I nearly jumped in alarm, but I remained remarkably composed and kept my reaction limited to a slight gasp.

"I would bring you pleasure as well," he crooned, coiling his sticky appendages around my legs in an almost tender embrace. "You are unlike any I've ever encountered!"

I didn't reply. I thought it best not to, as it felt as though there was bile in the back of my throat. I would have to strike soon, or I would be too far entangled in his tentacles to break free. I soon got my chance, however. After only a few minutes of vigorous rubbing, his phallus began to tremble and pulse, and the head arched upward. Without any warning, an eruption of hot, frothy white liquid erupted from its end, and Gnozo let out a gutteral roar. I seized my chance. In one lightning-swift movement, I grabbed the dagger from its sheath and sliced through his rapidly softening phallus - within six inches from the base. Instantly, he let go his grip on my legs and lurched backward, his severed phallus falling limply to the ground. He fell backward, screaming the most unearthly, dreadful scream I had ever heard in my life. And suddenly, as if by magic, his body began to drip away, as though it was wax being melted. In only a matter of seconds, Gnozo had been reduced to nothing more than a steaming mass of ooze. I had killed him! In one blow!

"I knew it!" The fox cried, suddenly appearing next to me, my dagger tucked between his teeth. He reared up on his back legs and dropped it in my hand. "You are the one! Come with me. I've been sent to find a girl to receive the forest goddess' blessing. You are to become your people's greatest hero!"

"What?" Was all I could say. None of it made any sense. "What do are you talking about? Who are you?"

"My name's Ozcar," he replied, lowering his head. "There isn't much time to talk now... the other humans are coming. Follow me! If you want to destroy the Sex Beasts, I can help you!" He trotted off toward the abandoned fish factory. At first I hesitated, still not fully comprehending all that had just happened. I'd killed a sex beast. I didn't know how I had managed to do it with one stroke when all the armies of Japan had failed with scores and scores of weapons. One thing was certain, however. I wanted to hear more about what that fox had to say.

"Wait for me!" I called after him, grabbing my third dagger from the ground before I ran up alongside him. "My name is Maus."

"That's a strange name," he laughed, his bright eyes glinting up at me.

"No stranger than yours," I sniffed defensively. "My parents have odd taste, I suppose. Anyway, I'm telling you now, fox. If you do something to betray me, you'll have worse things happen to you than being pinned to a door!"

He only laughed and ran faster in reply. I ran after him, thinking to myself that something big was about to happen in my world - even bigger than I could imagine.

mranarchy
mranarchy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:05 PM Reply

"My name is Maus."

Maus IS gonna be pissed

"Put Smarties tubes on cats legs, make them walk like a robot."

BBS Signature
Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:10 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 03:05 PM, mranarchy wrote:
"My name is Maus."
Maus IS gonna be pissed

Lol!

Well, if you think about it, for Japan, it would be. :) So would Ozcar, lol. But such is the life of character insertion. >=3

This whole thing is leaving me feeling really dirty. I dun know if I want to make any more. xD

backflipair
backflipair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:15 PM Reply

I'm completely loving this.

ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:36 PM Reply

please continue....

>_>...........<_< *shifty glances*

*fap*

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 03:30 PM, Justin12313 wrote: i didnt read all of the story but i always wondered why do japanese schoolgirls wear those mini skirts not that i care.

Only in anime and sleazy stories are they really that short. ;) In reality, they're usually no shorter than knee-length. And I've heard that the sailor fuku (sailor suits) were originally popular schoolchildren styles for Britain and the U.S. after the first world war. The fashion went out of style with them, but the Japanese picked it up, and they've had it ever since.

Electric-Bla
Electric-Bla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:42 PM Reply

Talking fox? Japanese? On the internet? This means... KITSUNE TIME!

Did you hear what I said? It gives you a boner!

BBS Signature
ZpLiNtEh
ZpLiNtEh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:44 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 03:42 PM, Electric-Bla wrote: Talking fox? Japanese? On the internet? This means... KITSUNE TIME!

awesome, I love Love Hina, it's my fave manga/anime, I have 11 books :P

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 03:45 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 03:42 PM, Electric-Bla wrote: Talking fox? Japanese? On the internet? This means... KITSUNE TIME!

<3

You know, I probably should have made the fox HAYF, but it slipped my mind. xD Oh well. I can make HAYF a DIFFERENT fox... :D

Ursiruss
Ursiruss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:03 PM Reply

Wow amazing story Shuko, its very entertainging and has very suggestive content,
perfect for NG!! : D I hope this continues for quite a while.

If you're Reading my post this is most likely the end of the thread seeming as how I've killed it. Sorry
Feel Free To stop by and leave a comment!!

BBS Signature
Polend
Polend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:09 PM Reply

A talking fox but no talking shark? I'm offended.

Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 04:09 PM, HighCaliberShark wrote: A talking fox but no talking shark? I'm offended.

Lol. Gimme time then. xD

Not today perhaps... but another day. :D

Polend
Polend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 1/16/07 04:10 PM, Shuko wrote:
At 1/16/07 04:09 PM, HighCaliberShark wrote: A talking fox but no talking shark? I'm offended.
Lol. Gimme time then. xD

Not today perhaps... but another day. :D

Fine, but if you do add one he better be named Mr.Finn.

...please, there I said it.
JudeZombi
JudeZombi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:20 PM Reply

>_>
<_<

You MUST make more, I command you to it!

(lol command)

BBS Signature
Inazuma-1
Inazuma-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:25 PM Reply

This story is HAWT! Make more.

*Fap fap fap*

JudeZombi
JudeZombi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:28 PM Reply

You're bonker's mad bed brother wants to bump your bum!

BBS Signature
Radioactive24two
Radioactive24two
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:30 PM Reply

Ozcar the Fox and Maus is the girl... This story is made of win.

But where will you stick Wade, Tom, and the others?
Stamper needs to be the penisy overlord of the monsters. Hands down.
hatedbymost
hatedbymost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Dude this so needs to be a flash movie.

JudeZombi
JudeZombi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Also, you will get a Gajol from me if you do it, hell i'll even send you a couple of $$$ if you compleat it (And by that I mean with "eveything" in it, cencor is not ftw)

Seriously, I will send you $$$ if pm me you're paypal!

BBS Signature
Shuko
Shuko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl Jan. 16th, 2007 @ 04:53 PM Reply

All right, I'll continue it tomorrow. I had to put the link in my sig in case it fell down to the abyss (and because I'm too lazy to search). =3

The next episode shall have a shark (Mr. Finn), HAYF, and Xtesh in it (besides the main characters). But I'm not taking anymore inserts for the time being, lol.