00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

whistle lvl

761 Views | 5 Replies

whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:40:11

ok heres the deal. on my other name i have a broken whistle is there any way i can get a normal whistle again. cuz when i first started out i didnt know what the whistle was for so i just used it and it broke. i read the faq and it says i can dig a depper hole or dig my way out. but i dont completely understand. how do i get a normal whistle lvl back. and plz dont give me links to the faq cuz i read over it already.

Response to whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:41:43

Start flagging stuff that actually is in need of flagging.

Me at: FA | Telegram

BBS Signature

Response to whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:43:11

At 1/14/07 02:40 PM, shade2 wrote: ok heres the deal. on my other name i have a broken whistle is there any way i can get a normal whistle again. cuz when i first started out i didnt know what the whistle was for so i just used it and it broke. i read the faq and it says i can dig a depper hole or dig my way out. but i dont completely understand. how do i get a normal whistle lvl back. and plz dont give me links to the faq cuz i read over it already.

find a movie that breaks the rules and blow it
the ones that are underjudgement just see.
it may take a while though.
and the diging part means
"you can keep blowing it for no reason and get and continue to get low whistle notise"
"or you can strighten up and fly right and use it for only emergencly uses only"

Response to whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:43:19

yah well i ben reading reviews and when ppl say stuff like.

"you are a terrible artist" get a life, you faggot"

I have ben clicking abusive for posts like that douse that help?

Response to whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:43:42

Response to whistle lvl 2007-01-14 14:46:25

To raise your whistle level, you flag things that deserve it. For example, malicious/stolen flash or abusive reviews. Eventually, you will return to a normal whistle level. It just takes time.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature