Be a Supporter!
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:15 AM Reply

I am curious to know if any one eles here is married. IF you are care to share any tips on married life?


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:25 AM Reply

No, but then I'm 16. Unless you count sitcoms, I've been maried in a sitcom.

*waits for 13 year olds to post "lol iyam."*

Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:30 AM Reply

I wouldn't reccomend it your age, you should get out there and live your life a bit. Mean as it sounds marriage wil lrestrict you from doing a lot of things, I only know two people married on this site one I randomly encountered on the forum and the others Wade..... whens Tom get married anyone?


BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:32 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:30 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: I wouldn't reccomend it your age, you should get out there and live your life a bit. Mean as it sounds marriage wil lrestrict you from doing a lot of things, I only know two people married on this site one I randomly encountered on the forum and the others Wade..... whens Tom get married anyone?

Umm I am already married and have been for a little while now. I am just looking to hear from any one eles that could be married on here. (didnt think that there would be many though)


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
shak3s
shak3s
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:36 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:15 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I am curious to know if any one eles here is married. IF you are care to share any tips on married life?

Tips? Just learn to compromise the rest of your life. And don't be suprised if fellatio just becomes a memory.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:38 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:36 AM, shak3s wrote:
At 1/11/07 05:15 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I am curious to know if any one eles here is married. IF you are care to share any tips on married life?
Tips? Just learn to compromise the rest of your life. And don't be suprised if fellatio just becomes a memory.

Heheheheh compromise well thats a given and the fellatio bit well I am not worred about that one.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Acerbic
Acerbic
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:41 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:25 AM, No-oneSpecial wrote: I'd love to settle down someday, but I'm 17 right now, so I won't jump the gun.

Yeah too right.

Zen444
Zen444
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:45 AM Reply

Enjoy her getting half your stuff.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:48 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:45 AM, Zen444 wrote: Enjoy her getting half your stuff.

Hehehehe I am a Navy Sailor what can she possibly get outta my limited amount of stuff. Any thing in out house is just that ours so it does not really matter to me.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:52 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:48 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Hehehehe I am a Navy Sailor what can she possibly get outta my limited amount of stuff. Any thing in out house is just that ours so it does not really matter to me.

Wait...... you're in the Navy and your not gay, this story doesn't check out. She could get custody of your Battleship.


BBS Signature
Zen444
Zen444
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:55 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:52 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: Wait...... you're in the Navy and your not gay,

Whenever an American vessel leaves the port, we sing this ancient sea chanty.

A one, a two, a three, a four:

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

Married any one?

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 05:59 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:55 AM, Zen444 wrote:
At 1/11/07 05:52 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: Wait...... you're in the Navy and your not gay,
Whenever an American vessel leaves the port, we sing this ancient sea chanty.

A one, a two, a three, a four:

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

Hahahaha that has to be one of the better jokes at my expense made about the Navy. Good job on that one. However remember kids wile the Army and Marines play in the sand box and the Air Force plays golf we sailors are in other countrys partying.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 06:03 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:59 AM, TigerDemon wrote: However remember kids wile the Army and Marines play in the sand box and the Air Force plays golf we sailors are in other countrys partying.

Partying = Anal Sex ?


BBS Signature
Zen444
Zen444
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 06:04 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 06:03 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: Partying = Man Sex ?

Fixed for ya.

No need to shank me.

Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 06:04 AM, Zen444 wrote: Fixed for ya.

No need to wank me.

Fixed for ya.


BBS Signature
Zen444
Zen444
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 09:12 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 06:06 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: Fixed for ya.

No, you can wank me.

I heard you were the best.

Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 09:27 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:32 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Umm I am already married and have been for a little while now. I am just looking to hear from any one eles that could be married on here. (didnt think that there would be many though)

Wow that shocks me! 21 y old and already married for some time. I couldn't imagine myself in such a situation.


God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
kidray76
kidray76
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 1/11/07 05:15 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I am curious to know if any one eles here is married.

Yes, they are members who are married. Few are female also.

IF you are care to share any tips on married life?
I'm nt married, but been with someone for almost 5 years. Try to keep it exciting as possible.


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature
disingenuous
disingenuous
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 11:57 AM Reply

I'm married. What kind of information do you want to know?


looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature
Aivi
Aivi
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 12:03 PM Reply

Negative.


BBS Signature
Saxturbation
Saxturbation
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 01:40 PM Reply

Nope not married. You aren't gonna many that are.


Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature
Innocence-Lost
Innocence-Lost
  • Member since: May. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 01:48 PM Reply

I am not but then someday I hope to be.

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Married any one? Jan. 11th, 2007 @ 01:49 PM Reply

there is many reasons to not marry... for example, it´s statistically proven, that 100% of separations is commited by a wedding....