Be a Supporter!
SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
My first song Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 10:53 PM Reply

Well I made a song, well still am, and I cut a bit of it and made a shorter version (just the begining of the whole song) I'm wondering what you guys are thinking of it?

I just got FL Studio yesterday (or 13 hours ago) so I'm not that good at it.

Please be gentle...

Father-of-Death
Father-of-Death
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Response to My first song Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 10:59 PM Reply

go to the audio advertisements in the forums... i'd give you a link but i'm to damn lazy....

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 08:26 AM Reply

This video has been removed by the user.

hmmm...

keep up the good work ^^

SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:18 AM Reply

yeh i sorta had that vid up for a whole day :D ill re upload...

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 10:18 AM, greyfox51 wrote: yeh i sorta had that vid up for a whole day :D ill re upload...

ok... i'll be waitin ^^

SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 08:26 AM, winKoneR wrote: This video has been removed by the user.

hmmm...

keep up the good work ^^

I made this song 13 hours after I downloaded the program... :D

SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:38 AM Reply

Btw, I uploaded it to the audio portal a day ago and it hasn't come up yet.... why?

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:43 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 10:38 AM, greyfox51 wrote: Btw, I uploaded it to the audio portal a day ago and it hasn't come up yet.... why?

you must wait to be authorized as an audio author.... it takes about day or half... be patient ;)

SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:45 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 10:43 AM, winKoneR wrote: you must wait to be authorized as an audio author.... it takes about day or half... be patient ;)

hmm... ok... any, So what do you reckon of 'Paranomasia'

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:49 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 10:45 AM, greyfox51 wrote:
At 1/10/07 10:43 AM, winKoneR wrote: you must wait to be authorized as an audio author.... it takes about day or half... be patient ;)
hmm... ok... any, So what do you reckon of 'Paranomasia'

it's very short and repetative... you had used only one bassline, on drumloop and one synth... so it's very acrimonious... but it's just your first track, so it's ok... you have long way to go ;) all you have to do is work harder and harder... and mainly, you have to enjoy making music ;) keep it up ;) good luck ;)

SnowBerryClock
SnowBerryClock
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 10:57 AM Reply

At 1/10/07 10:49 AM, winKoneR wrote: but it's just your first track, so it's ok... you have long way to go ;) all you have to do is work harder and harder... and mainly, you have to enjoy making music ;) keep it up ;) good luck ;)

Hehe I was experimenting mostly with the effects and piano roll... like flangers and stuff.

Oh yeh I do enjoy making music.
wiid
wiid
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to My first song Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 04:16 PM Reply

YYYYYAAAAAYYYY NNNNEEEWWWGGRROOOUUNNNDDSSS'


/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
/-/-/
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
/-/-/

BBS Signature