00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

if i was an atheist...

2,258 Views | 35 Replies

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:06:41

At 1/8/07 09:00 PM, aikage wrote: I'm an atheist and much can be learned by listening to my words, perhaps things perople of faith knew along along but fail to admit.

But anyway to the point...

Morals and guidelines of society have been around alot longer than god, and they are going to outlast god. It's just the way people think, sometimes our more primal instincts get the best of us and we do what we want, but for the most part we do what we believe is right, nearly everyone knows what is right, even the people who cheat lie rape etc. they know what they are doing is wrong, but some don't care, or are intentionally doing it becuase they know it's wrong.

once again, ill ask. would you lie, cheat or steal, if you knew no one would find out?
second, if your atheist, you dont believe in god, so dont include god.

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:08:00

At 1/8/07 07:18 PM, Jose wrote:
They just don't believe an incompetent spooky father figure who doesn't give a shit judges us after we die.

Awww, you're so cute and stupid.

Hurray for Tolerance! As it's clearly non existant.

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:13:38

In respone to CourtesyFlush:

No because none of that stuff inerests me. All I want to do is fight!

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:48:09

Even though we are atheist and they don't belive they will be punished for the siins they commited they are still taught what is right and what is wrong by their parents that is what makes most people hold back at going around and murduring everybody. That and the justice system but there are always ways not to get caught.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:50:57

At 1/8/07 08:39 PM, CourtesyFlush wrote:
At 1/8/07 08:38 PM, EnconXV wrote: I am an atheist, I don't believe in god yet I have morals. Watcha say to that?
why?????????????????????

Why ya ask? Cuz I live by my own belief, I live my life as I please without harming others' religion and beliefs. I don't care if the Christian/Catholic (I used to be Catholic) Church says that I can't read "The Da Vinci's code", I hate those religious ties.

If every atheist acted like a douche, this world would be pretty fucked (more than it actually is I guess) Besides, who says you won't get punished if you do something bad? Policemen are always there to kick your ass if you murder or rob a bank :)

Response to if i was an atheist... 2007-01-08 21:51:52

At 1/8/07 07:16 PM, CourtesyFlush wrote:
am i right, or am i missing something.

Yes -- common sense.

dumbass

BBS Signature