Be a Supporter!

Stop racism against white people

  • 18,525 Views
  • 316 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
G-Locked
G-Locked
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 07:10 AM, Karzand wrote:

:Also could you please tell me where the Jews are still being oppressed.

UM... holy shit, everywhere. Judaism was the first major monotheistic religion in history and the root of Islam and Christianity.................lol you would think we'd get more respect.


We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

-Richard Dawkins

BBS Signature
goozebump
goozebump
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 12:21 PM Reply

I'm going to stop going through your half-assed responses now, because it really is pathetic. I honestly believe there's more racism against white people in America these days then against black people. Stop ignoring the double standards.

How so? Considering the vast majority of people in America are white that possibly can't be true. D you want to know why most blacks are in the cities?? Look up a thing called 'gentrification.' It happend all through the 50's and 60's and early 70's when whites would not let blacks move into the suburbs. They kept us cramped up in cities. When you have a mass of people in a small area, whre there is more competiton fore verything such as living space, jobs, etc. Of course you'll fall behind. Think about it like this, If blacks were allowed the same freedom of whites back then such as education, jobs, quality of life, dont you think their kids would be in colleges right now living in the suburbs and generally have a more equal life with whites? Wouldnt that itself stoped racism? Remember man, it was only 40 years ago. My mom was still alive when it all took place. Just becuase the civil rightsa ct was pased does not mean everything was set to equal. All affirmative action does is try to basically give a little help so they can go to the good schools, move to the suburbs, and live ther eal american dream. Something that was denied for over 150 years. Frankly speaking Grammer and everyone reading this, you all benfited from the racism. You wont be where youa re today if it wasnt for affirmative action for the whites and segregation/racism for everyone else for msot of americas history. IF your parents werent allowed to move in thes suburbs, or go to that really good school, or have to deal with the physcological effects of being a second class citizen, then i guarantee you won't have the life you have now. So pelase for a second start to think about it from someone elses perspective.


BBS Signature
Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 01:40 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 11:32 AM, Sigma-Lambda wrote:
At 1/1/07 08:52 AM, Der-Ubermensch wrote: I'm simply listing the virtues of my race. Just because your lineage isn't as rich, it's no reason to chastise me.
How the hell do you know what my lineage is? What gave you the idea that you knew? Because you don't know, so don't bring it up.

I assumed it was non-european. Unless you're a direct descendant of Abraham or something, I can't be bothered.

Rasto
Rasto
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 02:02 PM Reply

At 12/31/06 07:28 PM, Svoboda wrote: You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.

Speaking of racism...

Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 12:21 PM, goozebump wrote:
How so? Considering the vast majority of people in America are white that possibly can't be true. D you want to know why most blacks are in the cities?? Look up a thing called 'gentrification.' It happend all through the 50's and 60's and early 70's when whites would not let blacks move into the suburbs. They kept us cramped up in cities. When you have a mass of people in a small area, whre there is more competiton fore verything such as living space, jobs, etc. Of course you'll fall behind. Think about it like this, If blacks were allowed the same freedom of whites back then such as education, jobs, quality of life, dont you think their kids would be in colleges right now living in the suburbs and generally have a more equal life with whites? Wouldnt that itself stoped racism? Remember man, it was only 40 years ago. My mom was still alive when it all took place. Just becuase the civil rightsa ct was pased does not mean everything was set to equal. All affirmative action does is try to basically give a little help so they can go to the good schools, move to the suburbs, and live ther eal american dream. Something that was denied for over 150 years. Frankly speaking Grammer and everyone reading this, you all benfited from the racism. You wont be where youa re today if it wasnt for affirmative action for the whites and segregation/racism for everyone else for msot of americas history. IF your parents werent allowed to move in thes suburbs, or go to that really good school, or have to deal with the physcological effects of being a second class citizen, then i guarantee you won't have the life you have now. So pelase for a second start to think about it from someone elses perspective.

You raise some good and interesting points. It would make this pill much easier to swallow for us whites though if your community could stand united and seriously discuss terms with us. I'm baffled by a large proportion of blacks' propensity towards the destruction of their own culture. Why embrace such negative and backwards behaviors? Goodness I see quite a few though who stand tall and proud, my friends who make me smile so genuinely. I see those black comrads of mine come from broken pasts to stand at my level, so I know it's possible. It's those times I see rampaging groups of virulently disrespectful gangsta-rapper wannabes (both black and white) that I'm dragged down into the pits of resentment and disgust.

Please, understand my perspective as well, my desire to see the world move forward rather than back.

goozebump
goozebump
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 02:04 PM, Der-Ubermensch wrote:
You raise some good and interesting points. It would make this pill much easier to swallow for us whites though if your community could stand united and seriously discuss terms with us. I'm baffled by a large proportion of blacks' propensity towards the destruction of their own culture. Why embrace such negative and backwards behaviors? Goodness I see quite a few though who stand tall and proud, my friends who make me smile so genuinely. I see those black comrads of mine come from broken pasts to stand at my level, so I know it's possible. It's those times I see rampaging groups of virulently disrespectful gangsta-rapper wannabes (both black and white) that I'm dragged down into the pits of resentment and disgust.

Please, understand my perspective as well, my desire to see the world move forward rather than back.

I do see your perspective and udnerstand it. I am also ashamed how Gangstas and "Thugs" are glorified and put on a pedastol (sp) in the black community. Its one thing to make music, a form of art and experession, but to live your life by it or try to emulate only hurts us as a people in the long run.
When i turn on the tv and see my fellow blacks rapping about selling drugs, disrespecting women, and flaunting maerial things, I get upset. When i hear fellow lblacks use the N word I get upset. When i drive pass the welafare office and see perfectly healthy blacks showing upe very month for that check i get upset. I know its not up to whties to pull us up but up to our own strength. The problem is alot of blacks don't have "hope." Most people in the ghetto are poor and when your poor you look up to thoe who have. IT jsut unfortunate that those who "have" are the drug dealers, thugs, etc; so people see that as a way to fullfill their dreams. Some people are really forced intot hat lfiestyle though. IF your family so poor as to not afford heat and barely can afford food where your job doesnt pay enarly enough, you do what you have to do to survive. This is why most blacks are in prision. Honestly in their position im sure you'll do the same thign to provide for your family too. Its like a cosntant cycle, what we need is a national discussion onhow we can reconcile and work with each other for the good of all citizens.


BBS Signature
Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 02:47 PM, goozebump wrote:
Common sense and enlightening facts.

Maybe you need new leadership as a racial community. I'm eagerly awaiting the day we can make peace and start reaching for the stars again as a united human race. I'm the first to admit that racism is counter-productive.

Maybe us whites should be more compassionate and willing to help? Do you think the black community would welcome that and actually make something of the offered hand? I'd like some input on that.

Karzand
Karzand
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 12:15 PM, G-Locked wrote:
At 1/1/07 07:10 AM, Karzand wrote: Also could you please tell me where the Jews are still being oppressed.
UM... holy shit, everywhere.

This I find highly unlikely I can name many places where the Jews aren't being oppressed.

USA, Canada, France, Poland, Germany, Austria the list goes

:Judaism was the first major monotheistic religion in history and the root of Islam and Christianity.................lol you would think we'd get more respect.

This proves that the Jews are being opp

hongkongexpress
hongkongexpress
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 03:10 PM Reply

how about we stop ALL racism to ALL people? blacks and whites, and yellows, and reds? That way there will be no problems?


At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Karzand
Karzand
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 03:12 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 03:09 PM, Karzand wrote:
At 1/1/07 12:15 PM, G-Locked wrote:
At 1/1/07 07:10 AM, Karzand wrote: Also could you please tell me where the Jews are still being oppressed.
UM... holy shit, everywhere.
This I find highly unlikely I can name many places where the Jews aren't being oppressed.

USA, Canada, France, Poland, Germany, Austria, the list goes on


Judaism was the first major monotheistic religion in history and the root of Islam and Christianity.................lol you would think we'd get more respect.

This proves that the Jews are being oppressed everywhere how?

Sorry for the double post cat jumped on the mouse

TwO-FaCeD-PaRaNoID
TwO-FaCeD-PaRaNoID
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 03:27 PM Reply

The problem with minorities, are not the minorities itself, but most of the time the majority that reacts on it.
(I mean both the people that overprotect them, and the people that want to harm them)

Peter-II
Peter-II
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 03:31 PM Reply

Hahaha oh wow.

I love it when majorities bitch.

Svoboda
Svoboda
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 12:15 PM, EcKo-WR wrote: Its because for hundreds of years the white powers in Europe subjugated the rest of the world like in Asia.the Europeans cut up all of Africa, and took a piece for themselves.

This is stupid. You are trying to make culpabilization to tell us how our fathers were cruals and inhumans. Dude, it was normal. On those ancient times, it was WAR, the law of the strongest people.
By the way, Islam conquered all North Africa, and are the muslims paying for that ? Not at all. But, because we colonized Africa (and helped a lot the Africans), we are a racist race and blablabla.

Then you wanna know what they did after leaving.they drew border lines so that Africans would fight each other for the land.The europeans thought that if they couldnt have it the africans would fight for it.

The africans could have reorganized their countries. They didn't. That's all.

also if whites arent satisfied with just "amerian" call yourself whatever your ethnicity is.Like if your ancenstors came from Germany call yourself German American.

Whites are clearly satisfied with "american". But a lot of black people and arabs (especially in Europe) aren't satisfied, they want more money, they want to tell us how culprits we are.

By the way, I didn't write the main text. I received it by email and loved it, that's why I posted it here.


Your mum's pussy is not so juicy.

Empanado
Empanado
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 12/31/06 07:28 PM, Svoboda wrote: There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.

That's stupid bullshit. There are Italian Americans, German Americans, Irish Americans, Slavic Americans, Polish Americans, French Americans, Russian Americans, Spanish (not Hispanic) Americans, etc.
The difference is simply that "white" is generally considered as a more heterogenous term, encompassing several cultures with different traits. Latin Americans -for example- in the other hand, share several customs and characteristics that pull them closer together as a group. Maybe this line of thinking is flawed, but that's beyond the point.

It shouldn't take much time to find several organisations for people of diverse European heritage in the United States that aim to the same basic targets that the organisations of Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc, do: Cooperation, preservation of their culture, protection against prejudice (although this last one is less notorious among "whites" for obvious reasons, a good example would be the Italian-American Anti-Defamation League or whatever its name is).

At 1/1/07 02:47 PM, goozebump wrote: I do see your perspective and udnerstand it. I am also ashamed how Gangstas and "Thugs" are glorified and put on a pedastol (sp) in the black community. Its one thing to make music, a form of art and experession, but to live your life by it or try to emulate only hurts us as a people in the long run.

I'm not an expert on the subject and I could very well be wrong on this, but didn't the whole "it's cool to be a gangsta" thing emerge mainly in the late 80's/early 90's?
What I mean by this is, let's remind that those were the years of boy bands, hair rock, bubble gum teen pop, etc. Basically, those were the years where music at large ceased to be focused on artistic expression and became focused in selling records. I believe that the "gangsta" culture didn't come mostly from a racial/social background, but instead was pretty much originated as a marketing campaign, a product targeted at insecure low-income African-Americans and the ocassional white boy with racial identity problems.
This probably is sounding a bit like a conspiracy theory, but in my humble opinion the whole "gangsta" shtick was just the first of a series of cliques aimed at teens and pre-teens, (such as new goths, new punks, nu metal, emos, preps, punk rock, reggaeton, etc) the only distinguishable difference being that it was much more focused on a single race group than the latter ones.
After all - and once again I could be wrong since I'm not entirely familiar with U.S. culture - you don't see a lot of African-American goths, emos, punks, etc, do you? In my opinion, black kids who think that being a drug dealer and a pimp is "cool", aren't any more idiotic than white kids who think that moping all day and cutting themselves is "cool", or white kids who think that they're anti-stablishment for wearing a 20 dollars Che Guevara T-shirt that their parents bought them at Hot Topic.

I wouldn't say that the whole gangsta issue has its roots in the African-American community, but instead in the fact that kids as a whole are nowadays more exposed to trite, empty, "trendy" fashions crafted by corporations (not that the solution would be in pointing the finger at those corporations - after all, they're just trying to make money).
I doubt any other ethnic group in the States (or in most of the Western World, while we're at it-- just look at "chavs" in the UK) would react all that differently to being exposed to a fabricated "culture" that bastardizes their heritage and customs while being promoted as the "cool thing" (or even better, the "awful thing that parents should keep their children away from") in the media: Platinum records for whatever "artist" represents the tendency on MTV, stores full of clothing accesories of such trend, magazines and media outlets created exclusively for promoting whatever's new on it, etc.

Sigma-Lambda
Sigma-Lambda
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 02:04 PM, Der-Ubermensch wrote: You raise some good and interesting points...

I understand and agree with what you are saying, except you seem to focus too much on race. The current state of the black community is societal, not racial, you've seen exceptions to the rule yourself. The media and mainstream culture has forged different standards for people based on their race. You said you've seen blacks who have risen up, was that because they had different genes? No, it's because they were not pulled into the assumed racial norms, they were not treated different because of their race. Only by abandoning these vague notions of race, not culture, mind you, but race, can we remove all double standards and assumed racial roles. Only when people stop looking at races, and start looking at individuals, will these double standards disappear. If I may provide what I believe is constructive criticism, you hold race in too high a position, you differentiate between different races, and that differentiation is the root cause of all of this racial unbalance.

Don't see races that have fallen into disarray, see individuals who have fallen into the trappings of what they are told race means, when in all actuality, it means nothing.

Dauhp
Dauhp
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 06:18 PM Reply

yeah then promote racismn againsted NIIIIIIIIIIIIGAZ (spelt so the forum would accept) ^_^

white people ftw, japs rule thought tbh...

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 12/31/06 11:47 PM, Der-Ubermensch wrote:
The original poster is right. We as a dominant race must remind the others that we are builders of civilization, enlightened scholars and philosophers. Hell we must remind ourselves.

hahah That wasnt the point of the letter, ya dumb whitey.

and for the record. white didnt build shit. they just sat back and watched.

Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 07:20 PM Reply

Dumb whitey huh?

What do the rules of this board say about racist insults against users?

Let's see if the double standard applies to the forums as well.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 07:23 PM Reply

I love people's attempted reasoning for all of this affirmative-action type stuff.

It has noting to do with colonization.
It has nothing to do with slavery.
All it has to do with is the fact that the USA is still a very racist nation.

On top of that, Asians and Jews are not to object of most of the racism, therefore they are not given any compensation.

If a John Smith and a Jamal Jackson applied for the same job, the John Smith because of his name would inherently get a higher preference, unless he's a complete idiot, and even then that may be overlooked. Trust me, I've seen buddyism in the hiring process first hand. It still exists, and to deny it is completely foolish. This is the reason for giving certain groups advantages, because, even with these advantages they still do not have the same chances as a white person, or an Asian person in the USA today. This does not necessarily make it right, but it does quite adequately justify it.

TonioMiguel
TonioMiguel
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 08:40 PM Reply

Here is my solution...

I cannot change somebody's view about me by just telling them not too. I have to give them a reason to change their mind.

You want to see an end to racism its starts inward. I cannot keep people from being racist but I can learn how to be anti-racist and procreate a new attitude of anti-racism around others. If you want to see an end to racism, you cannot sit idly by like we white folks in the North did and do nothing.

I choose to make myself watch what I say. I can only change me. I hate racism. It makes people feel insignificant while making others feel better about their "race". Race may not be a real thing but because it is part of culture and so many cultures it cannot be erased by forgetting it exists. It must be discussed and yes even if we are not racist acknowledging others pain does help to ease the problem.

If you want to end white racism and you are white, help end racism to others. Cause you can change your attitude better than others.

KWAS71KCK
KWAS71KCK
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 08:57 PM Reply

Forget stop racism against just whites, black, jews or whatever..... STOP RACISM PERIOD!!!!!!


Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

AMFYOYO
AMFYOYO
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Der-Ubermensch, I would be very interested to learn how much you've contributed to this dominant race. I am so sick of hearing you talk about how much better we are than everyone else, when I'm pretty sure you haven't done anything worthy of praise, and you're just riding on your lineage, heritage, and ancestory.

Aserg
Aserg
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 10:31 PM Reply

At 1/1/07 07:49 PM, Mercator wrote:
At 1/1/07 07:23 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
On top of that, Asians and Jews are not to object of most of the racism, therefore they are not given any compensation.
bullshit. Affirmative action works for ALL MINORITIES. And besides, unlike blacks, japs actually got checks for being interned during world war 2

I had no idea that black people were also relocated to the internment camps back in the Second World War. That FDR was really one mean son of a bitch to have done that.

MegalomaniacVirus
MegalomaniacVirus
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 1st, 2007 @ 10:57 PM Reply

How do you expect someone to take your argument seriously when you copy and paste a myspace bulletin?


I do it for the lulz

fli
fli
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:38 AM Reply

At 1/1/07 04:32 PM, Empanado wrote:
At 12/31/06 07:28 PM, Svoboda wrote: There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
That's stupid bullshit. There are Italian Americans, German Americans, Irish Americans, Slavic Americans, Polish Americans, French Americans, Russian Americans, Spanish (not Hispanic) Americans, etc.
The difference is simply that "white" is generally considered as a more heterogenous term, encompassing several cultures with different traits.

It's the fault of the Anglo-Saxon Americans (there, happy you?)
If there isn't a term for White people like Mexican American and yada, yada, yada,

it's their fault for making the distinction. The US, despite being a pluralist nation built with many nations, has created this JFK Jr. image of how an American should be.

When I went to Mexico this summer and my cousin Carlos told them that I was an American, their friends assumed that I was White (I'm "white", but not "White"... as in my hue.) Here they were thinking blue eyes, blonde hair, pastey or sun-bed tan. But instead-- they got me.

Lovely--

Why doesn't the world automatically think about a Black guy? Or a Muslim woman when they hear "American"?

If there isn't a term like White-Americans, it's because the US has made "American" a cognate for White people. And really, this whole ordeal with Italian-American, Mexican-American, African-American, and yada, yada, yada is just a response against this because, what can I say,

minorities are pissy people.

TwO-FaCeD-PaRaNoID
TwO-FaCeD-PaRaNoID
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:51 AM Reply

I don't get insulted at all when a black person calls me names for being white. Because i am proud at my race. Not that i find other races of less value, we just simply achieved more.
But that's why i like Asian countries, they are having a storm of improvement.

The main things that blacks on television have to say about us is that we can't dance and that we are obsessed with politics.
But such prejudices aren't abusive at all, cause being pollitcally engaged is a good thing, since less people have power over your life. And the rhytem thing? The best drummers in the world are white! "Obviously because they had a better chance." Bullshit, how much does a drumkit cost?

TonioMiguel
TonioMiguel
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 07:42 AM Reply

At 1/1/07 10:05 PM, AMFYOYO wrote: Der-Ubermensch, I would be very interested to learn how much you've contributed to this dominant race. I am so sick of hearing you talk about how much better we are than everyone else, when I'm pretty sure you haven't done anything worthy of praise, and you're just riding on your lineage, heritage, and ancestory.

Yeah, I know my own family history and I would not call it pretty. I know my family did steal land from Native American groups in the 1600s and my Great great Grandfather an ungrateful illegal Irish immigrant to the United States was a head of the Ku Klux Klan get this in Northern Maine. He would roll over in his grave if he knew I supported diversity and respect for people of other cultures.

I personally have been disgusted by what we so-called great "whites" are doing. I find for the most part we use laws and not our own actions to fix our problems. No law can change a man it is the heart that must change. Anti-racism is a choice and not a legislated policy. Like my father always says you cannot legislate morality.

Truthfully if one wants to stop racism its starfs with ones own morals.

Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:10 AM Reply

At 1/1/07 10:05 PM, AMFYOYO wrote: Der-Ubermensch, I would be very interested to learn how much you've contributed to this dominant race. I am so sick of hearing you talk about how much better we are than everyone else, when I'm pretty sure you haven't done anything worthy of praise, and you're just riding on your lineage, heritage, and ancestory.

In this day and age, it's hard to contribute without the backing of a scholastic establishment, and this in the form of a notable degree (which I am actually completing next year). You'd be pleasantly surprised to know that I am one of the few who organized a united European lineage club in my university. Do you know that the Arabs, Jews and Blacks were allowed to without hindrance, but when I and my partners made the attempt, we were immediately pounced upon?

Can anyone defend such hypocrisy? So in my own limited way, I have and am still endeavoring to resuscitate our race's pride. In no way at the detriment of any other's.

The world has trembled under the march of the Romans, Germanics, English and French. We are the sons of Venus, Jupiter and Mars. We are to be respected and adulated.

When that day comes and we are granted proper reverence, I would be more inclined to show some of my own to other groups.

AMFYOYO, I am deeply sorry that you fail to find any pride in your lineage. Regardless of anything they may have done that displeases you, you remain the blood of their blood and owe them proper respect.

AMFYOYO
AMFYOYO
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 11:10 AM Reply

It's not that I can't find anything to be proud of in my heritage; of course I can. It's that it annoys me to think that you can believe that whites are superior just because the color of our skin. While I don't disagree that whites have made the greatest number of cultural, economic, and scientific advances, I don't think it is in any correlation with the color of our skin.

First off, in the developed world, we are a majority; we have the odds in our favor of becoming the most"advanced" race. Secondly, I believe the majority of our races' sucsess relies on being in the right place at the right time. Do you actually believe that if our race started on the harsh African planes instead of the lush European/Arabian valleys that we would be in the same position? I would say NO.

We've had a supporting environment, and as Walden wrote, humans can't have any sort of technological advancement without a supporting environment. (E.G. Heat, Fuel, Shelter)
Frankly, the white race has always had a leg up in that respect.

Now, if you believe that whites would thrive in whatever environment or situation they were placed in to then you must believe that we have superior intellect. If that's the case, then I will be hard pressed to argue with you, because I have found that these beliefs are more founded in fantasy than in reality; I can say though, that you as an educated man must know that many tests have been preformed to prove that there are few to no differences between whites and other ethnicities, besides the color of our skin.

I believe that we have used our advantages to the greatest extent, and that is something to be proud of. However, I also believe that if blacks, (for example) had been put in the same situation, the great men of their culture would have stepped forward, and they would become a similar, powerful race.

Sigma-Lambda
Sigma-Lambda
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Stop racism against white people Jan. 2nd, 2007 @ 02:18 PM Reply

Der-Ubermensch, have you read my previous post? I would like to hear a response.