00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,681 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-01 17:47:42

My point about the Angle and Corbin feud is that it was never resolved Kurt just disappeared like he was nobody and now we magically will have a new GM
That was really weird. After that, they made it seem like Kurt Angle would win the world's strongest contest. He cut several promos. It was really stupid that Shane O' Mac cheated to win.

My complaint is Plot Holes. and WWE is now full of them.

Their writing is getting to be modern TNA tier bad

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-01 19:33:34

At 12/1/18 05:47 PM, StatKing wrote:

My point about the Angle and Corbin feud is that it was never resolved Kurt just disappeared like he was nobody and now we magically will have a new GM
That was really weird. After that, they made it seem like Kurt Angle would win the world's strongest contest. He cut several promos. It was really stupid that Shane O' Mac cheated to win.
My complaint is Plot Holes. and WWE is now full of them.

Plot Holes are annoying. Somebody should be proof reading the scripts.

They have already stolen lots of TNA talent like Bobby Rhoode, Eric Young, Rock Star Spud ( the guy that pissed his pants at the last PPV ).

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-01 20:39:02

They have already stolen lots of TNA talent like Bobby Rhoode, Eric Young, Rock Star Spud ( the guy that pissed his pants at the last PPV ).

TNA died shortly after 2014 ended

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-01 22:06:23

At 12/1/18 08:39 PM, StatKing wrote:

I know. I never thought I would see so many TNA stars working for WWE. They really have pushed AJ Styles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-01 22:09:27 (edited 2018-12-01 22:12:27)

At 12/1/18 10:06 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

I know. I never thought I would see so many TNA stars working for WWE. They really have pushed AJ Styles.

They pushed him but..... dont push any of THESE

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-02 03:46:00

At 12/1/18 10:09 PM, StatKing wrote:
At 12/1/18 10:06 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

They pushed him but..... dont push any of THESE

I agree that most of them were bad wrestlers, or just not used correctly. Look at the change in Lashley, now that he has a manager to talk for him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-04 02:33:54

RAW was slow tonight. Baron Corbin is still abusing his power as usual. He fired Rhino after losing a match to his tag team partner. Lashley is still being a jerk. Dean finally showed up and Seth tried to attack him. The worst part pf the night was when Dolph tried to be friends with Drew, and they ended up fighting. That was stupid. Dolph and Drew make an awesome team. There was no reason that they should be split up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-04 22:42:19

At 12/4/18 09:06 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/4/18 02:33 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The worst part pf the night was when Dolph tried to be friends with Drew, and they ended up fighting. That was stupid. Dolph and Drew make an awesome team. There was no reason that they should be split up.
Looking at McIntyre, and given Vinnie's big man fetish, we kinda knew that was always the plan. What is surprising to me though is that they actually gave Dolph the first win albeit not a 100% clean victory. Still he fell to a superkick...

Dolph is a great wrestler who gets little to no respect. Drew is good and all, bur I think Dolph is a better technical wrestler. That is why they made such an awesome team. Hopefully, they can still team up again in the near future.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-05 02:58:37

Smackdown was okay tonight.Mr. Bella is trying to be a hippie tree hugger heel. It is a terrible gimmick. However, Mr. Bella is such an unlikable idiot that people can actually enjoy hating him. They made the Miz lose to AJ Styles. That was weak.

The best part of the show was the return of Russev. We are still waiting to see what happens with Aiden English.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-05 11:57:36

At 12/5/18 05:32 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/5/18 02:58 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Smackdown was okay tonight.Mr. Bella is trying to be a hippie tree hugger heel. It is a terrible gimmick. However, Mr. Bella is such an unlikable idiot that people can actually enjoy hating him.
It's not a gimmick though. He adapted Veganism due to health issues on the road some time in the early 2010s and looks like he's stuck to it ever since. He just adapted that into his heel character now since he knows people hate vegans. It's actually hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rVAFBASnHk

I was one of few who hated Mr. Bella years ago. Now that is is trying to be a heel, everybody hates him. Glad to see that people are finally agreeing with me. Mr. Bella will be losing his stolen title to AJ Styles soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-05 13:45:23

https://people.com/sports/dynamite-kid-wwe-wrestler-dies-birthday/

The former pro wrestler known as Dynamite Kid died Wednesday on his 60th birthday. Did you hear about this? That is sad to die on your birthday.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-05 22:48:07

At 12/5/18 09:39 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/5/18 01:45 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The former pro wrestler known as Dynamite Kid died Wednesday on his 60th birthday. Did you hear about this? That is sad to die on your birthday.
Would agree generally but not in this case. Kid was a son of a bitch in real life.
Many wrestlers hated his style stiffing them on purpose in the ring and his backstage bullying.

I had heard rumors about that.

Then there's the way he beat up and mentally abused his family...

Never heard that story. To be honest, I was never a fan of his.

This guy gets no sympathy from me.

I am okay with that/

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-06 01:38:38

At 12/5/18 09:45 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/5/18 01:45 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: kid
Also think about this:
Chris Benoit looked up to Dynamite Kid and based his wrestling style after him.
Looking at what happened to Benoit it looks like he based his family life on Kid too.

I was never a fan of Chris Benoit. I have seen all his matches in WcW and WWE, just never cared for him. Bret Hart was awesome, and I give him plenty of props.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-08 17:06:34

At 12/8/18 01:23 PM, RichCash wrote: If RAW suck again will not watch until next year.

They won't show the best things at the end of the month. Except Christmas themed matches and a best of 2018 being shown at least once.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-10 20:44:23

At 12/10/18 08:32 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: Gable and Roode just won the raw tag team titles

That is true, but will they be able to keep them?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-10 23:14:24

RAW was all about Baron Corbin being in charge tonight. He made Slater, the wrestler who was forced to be a referee, to cheat in both matches her was in. Having Elias lose to Lashley's midget henchman was really dumb. Maybe the worst thing that happened all night. Seth had a really long TLC match tonight and Dean came out at the last second. It is all counting down to the PPV.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-12 01:12:52

SmackDown was all about getting things ready for the PPV TLC. Things feel less organized than they are on RAW. The Bar, without Big Show, had a rap contest against the Usos. It was silly, but the Bar did win. Russev is back, but is not really doing the Russev day shouts anymore. This is what happens when you lose Aiden English. Becky is still calling herself " The Man ". That is the best thing that I have seen from the Divas in a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-12 01:43:02

At 12/12/18 01:16 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/12/18 01:12 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: SmackDown was all about getting things ready for the PPV TLC. Things feel less organized than they are on RAW.
As a go home show, Smackdown did alright. I have no comments on RAW as I stopped watching; didn't even bother to read highlights and recaps anymore. Maybe a match or two from TLC could get me interested in seeing RAW again but for now there is none

RAW is all about Baron Corbin. If you don't like him, than don't bother watching.

Smackdown was okay in general. I was waiting to see what happens between the Miz and Shane McMahon. I guess that story Arc will be a long one.

TLC should be a successful PPV. Who doesn't want to see people get hurt by Tables, ladders and chairs?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-12 13:16:49

At 12/12/18 02:18 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Jeez.
Mixed Match Challenge finalists are

Jinder and Fox vs R-Truth and Carmella.

Both are crap teams.

Now I don't have anything against either of these competitors BUT the reward is getting the last spot in their respective Royal Rumbles.

I think the whole concept is stupid. They don't show the matches on TV, so most people do not watch them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-13 04:39:17

Holy fuck you guys are still at it!? Yoooo this is amazing! God bless all of you!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-13 13:51:25

At 12/13/18 04:39 AM, Velcro wrote: Holy fuck you guys are still at it!? Yoooo this is amazing! God bless all of you!

You know it. I update RAW , Smackdown and every PPV. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-14 17:22:38

My predictions for TLC

Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox (Mixed match challenge tournament finals)

Dean Ambrose (Intercontinental championship match)

Braun Strowman (TLC match)

AJ Styles (WWE Championship match)

Ronda Rousey (Raw Women's championship match)

Becky Lynch (Smackdown women's championship TLC match)

Drew McIntyre

Elias (Ladder match)

The Bar (Smackdown tag team championship triple threat match)

Ruby Riott (Tables match)

Buddy Murphy

Randy Orton (Chairs match)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-16 11:27:23

At 12/16/18 08:29 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Looking forward to Becky, Asuka, Charlotte tomorrow.
Gonna be putting that on my to watch list and gonna be watching stream of Capcom Cup.

Other matches on TLC? Don't give a fuck.

I want to Mr. Bella lose to AJ. I want to see Randy Often beat the hell out that midget Mysterio.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-16 17:46:36

At 12/16/18 11:55 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/16/18 11:27 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I want to Mr. Bella lose to AJ.
Will be a good match regardless. Just not looking forward to it since I've seen it before...

I only want to see Mr. Bella get hurt and lose. Never cared for that guy.

I want to see Randy Often beat the hell out that midget Mysterio.
Don't give a fuck about either of these bastards. Orton has been stale for 10 years.
Mysterio can still move but I feel like he should be feuding with someone else more enjoyable to watch

Orton has not been his best in years. He should be trying to get the World Heavyweight champion. If not, maybe give him a tag team partner and mix things up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-17 00:53:21

At 12/16/18 11:49 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: Well I got 7 out of 12 predictions correct and congrats to Dean Ambrose and Asuka on winning their titles

Very nice win ration. Good job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-17 17:39:44

At 12/17/18 01:02 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Mysterio is very creative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOnRWiHvzbA

He should feud with Rusev or Styles

He is a midget and should not fight a big guy like Russev.

At 12/17/18 05:43 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: Asuka X Charlotte LOL

That is a good day at the office.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-17 19:55:14

At 12/17/18 07:52 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/17/18 05:39 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: He is a midget and should not fight a big guy like Russev.
No that's exactly why he should have a match with Rusev.
He put on some good matches with Taker and Lesnar back in the day

I really hate matches when a midget beats a big guy. They are so fake and stupid. They have let Mysterio defeat many big guys, and it is always so fake,

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-17 23:02:12

At 12/17/18 09:48 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/17/18 07:55 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I really hate matches when a midget beats a big guy. They are so fake and stupid. They have let Mysterio defeat many big guys, and it is always so fake,
See I never understood this thinking when it comes to wrestling. Started watching at the start of the Ruthless Aggession era and at this point in time everyone knew Wrestling was fake. Sure we didn't know the full extent of how fake it was since we didn't have the resources we do now.

Midgets should fight other midgets. It used to happen in wrestling all the time back in the day. The dumbest thing they ever did was let midget Myseryo win the Heavyweight championship. He doesn't even meet the weight requirement.

Seems like this whole "believability and realism" element started in the 2010s and suddenly there was a change of perspective even with guys who started watching in the Hogan Era. It's BS.

Hulk Hogan is an awesome wrestler. He is a wrestling Legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-18 03:43:09

RAW ended with an eight lady gauntlet match. Yes, it lasted way too long and was boring. Kurt Angle came back for a little bit. The beginning was really good, bit the ending was terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-12-18 22:22:32

Smackdown was average. Glad to see the Bar showing off their new tag team championship belts. The Miz won his match, so we will see if he continues to team with Shane. Still waiting to see when Aiden English will return. Paige was removed from her job, but will be given another one. Have to see what happens with that next week.

BBS Signature