00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,516,065 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-04 14:35:33

My predictions for Backlash

Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE championship No disqualification match)

Samoa Joe

The Miz (Intercontinental championship match)

Alexa Bliss (Raw women's championship match)

Carmella (Smackdown women's championship match)

Big Cass

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

Jeff Hardy (United States championship match)

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-04 15:38:33

At 5/4/18 03:29 PM, FastbootsZA wrote:
At 5/4/18 02:35 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: My predictions for Backlash

Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE championship No disqualification match)

Samoa Joe

The Miz (Intercontinental championship match)

Alexa Bliss (Raw women's championship match)

Big Cass

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

Jeff Hardy (United States championship match)
The miz is on smackdown so there is no way he is winning this match and smackdown can't havr 2 mid card titles

I know, but I always pick who I would like to win. Even if I know they will not win.

BTW, did you hear the newest Hulk Hogan news?

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1405777/4

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-07 00:13:14

At 5/6/18 11:30 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: I only got 2 predictions wrong I got Daniel Bryan vs big cass prediction wrong abd the WWE title match (I wanted nakamura to win)

Daniel Bryan did not impress me in that match. He is so overrated.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-07 19:24:26

Whilst everyone was watching a terrible Backlash PPV I caught up on Wrestling Dontoku a New Japan PPV. it was quite good, Jericho showed up and is going to fued with Naito. Okada made even more history with his title run and he's going for round four against Omega in the near future. Which I will predict will be the make or break for Kenny. But I think that would be a good time to put the belt on Kenny as New Japan are making moves in the west and a gaijin star is needed even though Okada legit can probably be the guy to represent New Japan globally it would make a bigger impact if Kenny is the guy. I'm looking forward to that match.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-08 00:44:05

RAW was another disappointing episode tonight. Elias was performing and he was interrupted. He lost to Roode in a lame match. Elias has all talent and charisma to be a main eventer. Roman Reigns was in the main event, but thankfully he lost due to Jinder interfering on the match. Reigns is so unlikable that he was booed the entire time of the match. When he finally lost, the crowd cheered for him losing.

No word on the date when Hulk Hogan will return to WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-10 00:25:50

Smackdown started off slow. They keep trying to make Daniel Byan look good. His gimmick was lame back in 2011 and has not gotten any better. Paige continues to be mean to her former team mates. The Miz is still rocking his new Ninja outfit. Russev won his match to be in the Money in the Bank match. The best part of the night was when Daniel Bryan lost his match. He actually cried after he lost.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-16 17:31:41

I really want somebody from New Day to win the MITB briefcase. There’s a million different creative things you could do if somebody like Big E had it. Imagine Xavier and Kofi beating up the champ in a tag match before Big E cashed in?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-19 01:05:57

At 5/16/18 05:31 PM, ZJ wrote: I really want somebody from New Day to win the MITB briefcase. There’s a million different creative things you could do if somebody like Big E had it. Imagine Xavier and Kofi beating up the champ in a tag match before Big E cashed in?

I highly doubt that would happen. Even if Big E won MITB, he would probably leave new day and turn heel

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-20 17:56:15

At 5/17/18 12:01 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 5/16/18 05:31 PM, ZJ wrote: I really want somebody from New Day to win the MITB briefcase. There’s a million different creative things you could do if somebody like Big E had it. Imagine Xavier and Kofi beating up the champ in a tag match before Big E cashed in?
WWE have a potential 5 star on their hands with a New Day implosion storyline.

Destroying the New Day as a faction is a questionable decision.

Why just cause some T Shirts didnt sell?

Better stock up on the cereal too

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-21 10:56:59

They need to have a released superstar royal rumble and the prize will be a contract get underutilized talent like Brodus clay the other davari Mohammad Hassan Adam rose etc

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-22 01:20:15

RAW featured the return of Stephanie McMahon. She punked out Kurt Angle and took over his office. She also continued her dislike of Rhonda Rousey. Elias won his match and looked great. Reigns was booed yet again. The fans all hate Reigns, it is time to let him go. At the very least, give him a few months off and try to repackage him. Woken Matt was not seen at all.

The worst part of the night was Bobby Lashley talking about his three sisters in a pre-taped interview for the second week in a row. Bobby has really been disappointing since his return to WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-28 21:56:39

So is the whole Total Bellas John and Nikki Bella shit a work or what?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-30 08:31:18

At 5/28/18 09:56 PM, StatKing wrote: So is the whole Total Bellas John and Nikki Bella shit a work or what?

Seeing how they got engaged at Wrestlemania, I think there relationship is at least half way fake, probably closer to all fake. John has movies to promote and Nikki has her TV show. How else could they keep appearing in the news, but with this fake break up. The next step should be her getting pregnant or adopting a child.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-30 21:24:11

WWE seriously needs to reevaluate the use of nia jax in the womens division watching her wrestle petit women and manhandle them isnt good for business at all. They are going to end up having a ton of injuries on hand they should instead have her face the men or cruiserweights if they think shes too light.

Kevin Owens Vs Her appears like a fair fight which indicates she should be on the heavyweight male roster

I mean that match with her and sasha was fucking ridiculous everytime

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-30 23:12:14

At 5/30/18 09:24 PM, StatKing wrote: WWE seriously needs to reevaluate the use of nia jax in the womens division watching her wrestle petit women and manhandle them isnt good for business at all. They are going to end up having a ton of injuries on hand they should instead have her face the men or cruiserweights if they think shes too light.

I agree that Nia Jax has an unfair advantage against the other women. Whenever one of your moves is sitting on your opponent, it is never a good sign.

Kevin Owens Vs Her appears like a fair fight which indicates she should be on the heavyweight male roster

Kevin Owens is really talented. If he can make Roman Reigns look decent, he can make anybody look good. Reigns is horrible.

I mean that match with her and sasha was fucking ridiculous everytime

It can be a silly match. They will probably never find a woman large enough for an even match against Nia.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-31 10:13:38

At 5/30/18 11:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/30/18 09:24 PM, StatKing wrote: WWE seriously needs to reevaluate the use of nia jax in the womens division watching her wrestle petit women and manhandle them isnt good for business at all. They are going to end up having a ton of injuries on hand they should instead have her face the men or cruiserweights if they think shes too light.

Yeah, and Braun Strowman shouldn't be fighting Finn Balor at all. Oh wait, that was actually good.

The implication that Nia can't fight small women because of her size is asinine. You may as well also say the tiniest counterweights should be in the women's division while you're at it.

Jax fits the role of a monster, like Braun, Kaine, Big Show, Andre, Bundy, etc. They are using her status to springboard Ronda into legitimacy, and it's the perfect way to use her. To make it work, you have to see Jax as an indomitable force. That means lots of squash matches, and a few slightly longer, but still definitive, matches with established superstars.

They've established that Jax is extremely hard to defeat now. Now the real work will be on both Ronda and Jax to make each other look good so they can springboard Ronda into a top spot without making Jax look too weak. This is the part that I'm concerned about, since both women are pretty inexperienced still, especially with storytelling.

So far, we have seen that Jax can be very expressive, and Rousey does have some prior experience with acting, so hopefully they can draw on that and feed off each other to create something special. It may be one of the last times Ronda is in an underdog position.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-31 16:47:19

At 5/31/18 10:13 AM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
At 5/30/18 11:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/30/18 09:24 PM, StatKing wrote: WWE seriously needs to reevaluate the use of nia jax in the womens division watching her wrestle petit women and manhandle them isnt good for business at all.
Yeah, and Braun Strowman shouldn't be fighting Finn Balor at all. Oh wait, that was actually good.

Braun is the total package. He can wrestling, talk, and looks strong.

The implication that Nia can't fight small women because of her size is asinine. You may as well also say the tiniest counterweights should be in the women's division while you're at it.

One of the best decisions that they ever made was to ship off all the cruiserweights to their own show. If only they would send all the divas to their own show. Wrestling could go back to just being professional male wrestlers.

They've established that Jax is extremely hard to defeat now. Now the real work will be on both Ronda and Jax to make each other look good so they can springboard Ronda into a top spot without making Jax look too weak. This is the part that I'm concerned about, since both women are pretty inexperienced still, especially with storytelling.

Jax and Rhonda are both okay in the the ring. They could both learn new moves and come up with great names for their finishing moves.

So far, we have seen that Jax can be very expressive, and Rousey does have some prior experience with acting, so hopefully they can draw on that and feed off each other to create something special. It may be one of the last times Ronda is in an underdog position.

Rousey could pull a Lesnar and have somebody talk and hype her. That would let her focus on wrestling skills.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-05-31 22:13:53 (edited 2018-05-31 22:14:07)

Its their fault for hiring small women they are all too fucking small.

Stop being so small

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-01 02:13:57

At 5/31/18 10:13 PM, StatKing wrote:

Its their fault for hiring small women they are all too fucking small.

Stop being so small

You can't make small people grow into larger people.

WWE could try to hire larger women.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-03 16:01:42

5 Matches at sea ONE BOAT FULL OF JERICHOHOLICS

Dude......

The Chris Jericho Cruise anybody going

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-03 18:23:26

At 6/3/18 04:01 PM, StatKing wrote: 5 Matches at sea ONE BOAT FULL OF JERICHOHOLICS

Dude......

The Chris Jericho Cruise anybody going

I would love to go, but it very expensive.

I would get a signature and maybe a picture with Chris Jericho and Cody Rhodes. I wonder how much they charge?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-06 00:47:29

RAW was slow this week. The best part were when Elias and JInder defeated Rollins and Reigns. The B team winning the Battle Royal was just silly.

Smackdown didn't do much for Money in the bank. Aiden English has the best outside the ring set of skills in all of the WWE. It is a shame that they keep making him lose. It was equally stupid to make The MIz, Russev, and So Joe lose to the New Day. The New Day are still throwing pancakes for some reason.

At Money in the bank, they really need to do something new. Wrestling has been feeling stale for sometime.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-11 22:54:35

At 6/11/18 07:07 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: I'm really excited for this weekend because I'm going to see takeover and money in the bank live so I pretty much have a great weekend ahead of me

Are you going to take pictures?

RAW was another let down this week. Seth Rollins destroyed Elias's guitar for no reason. Elias really needs to beat him for the championship at the PPV. They wasted around twenty minutes setting up a time trial for Lashley It was boring. Bobby is still very boring and has no mic skills. At least, they set things up for Money in the Bank okay.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-15 17:33:11

My Predictions for Money in the bank

The Miz (Men's money in the bank ladder match)

Lana (Women's money in the bank ladder match)

Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship last man standing match)

Ronda Rousey (Raw women's championship match)

Jinder Mahal

The Good Brothers (Smackdown tag team championship match)

Sami Zayn

Elias (Intercontinental Championship match) This is the most important march for me. Elias really needs to win.

Big Cass

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-15 17:48:29

My Predictions for NXT Takeover Chicago

Aleister Black (NXT Championship match)

Tommaso Ciampa (Street fight)

Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch (NXT tag team championship match)

Shayna Baszler (NXT women's championship match)

Ricochet

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-17 02:47:58

At 6/16/18 11:07 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: I gotta say it was a pretty good takeover

Which match was your favorite? Did you get any autographs when it was over?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-17 23:50:05

Money in the Bank PPV was a big let down.

Daniel Bryan beating Big Cass was stupid. Let Big Cass win for once.

Bobby Lashley is boring. At least, Sami Zayn can be entertaining.

Seth Rollins beating Elias was the worst part of the night. Elias has the mic skills, moves, and really should be the next champion.

Roman Reigns pinned Jinder Mahal and the fans booed him the entire match. Everybody hates Reigns.

Braun Strowman wining Money in the Bank was okay.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-18 00:13:32

At 6/18/18 12:03 AM, FastbootsZA wrote:
At 6/17/18 11:50 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Money in the Bank PPV was a big let down.
And Bliss won the money in the bank and cashed it in on Nia

Alex Bliss makes an okay Diva champion. Nia is slow, ugly, and can't wrestle.

At 6/18/18 12:07 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 6/17/18 11:50 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Seth Rollins beating Elias...
Would've liked Elias to win as well but I wouldn't mind if Elias' moment would be on a bigger PPV like Summerslam.
Roman Reigns...Jinder Mahal...

Elias is the hottest guy on RAW. They need to make him a champion already. Everybody knows what WWE stands for ....

Well at least WWE was smart enough to NOT put this on the main event but I was hoping they would just to see how many people walk out this time.

Chicago was mad as hell over this Roman match. They were chanting CM Punk, and Reigns sucks. I agree with them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-19 00:20:36

At 6/18/18 08:59 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: Dolph ziggler just beat seth rollins for the intercontinental title

That was the highlight of the night. However, will Dolph be able to keep it next week during the rematch?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2018-06-19 22:50:52

At 6/19/18 07:39 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 6/19/18 12:20 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/18/18 08:59 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: Dolph ziggler just beat seth rollins for the intercontinental title
That was the highlight of the night. However, will Dolph be able to keep it next week during the rematch?
Probably.
Either:
- Ziggy wins, both attack Rollins, Dean Ambrose makes the save

I hate Dean Ambrose. His unwashed bum gimmick is just stupid,

or
- Ziggy wins and celebrates, McIntyre attacks him
I can see them going with the latter but that'll create a Heel-Heel dynamic which is hard to work with unless ofcourse Ziggy shows up as face the next week.

I would for that to happen. Ziggler and McIntyre seem like a decent team. If they had maybe one or two more decent members they would be an excellent stable.

Smackdown was okay. The best part was when Russev won the chance to fight Styles for the championship.

BBS Signature