Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-26 07:53:05 Reply

Brad Maddox stuck in a cave?

So i was checking articles on whatculture.com and came across this video of Brad asking for help, he's supposedly stuck in a cave and has some water and some food, he says he got seperated from his group and now he's lost.
You'd think this is a hoax because he's a WWE superstar but would he really ask for the help of the police if it actually was?
But on the other hand you have to think "How could he post a video online inside a cave?" or "If he has internet connection then why hasn't he called the police himself?"

Link to the article

What do you all think?

WrightOnTarget
WrightOnTarget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-26 08:17:02 Reply

Going through the last few pages and no mention of Primetime Sam Roberts. Aw... I don't actually watch wrestling, never have, but I'm a huge O&A nerd and I heard Sam is getting pretty popular in the wrestling world. I also love hearing of O&A themed signs, especially the hugely noticeable "The Todd Show Sucks".

I kinda want to get in to wrestling, it seems so fucking crazy and the guys who come on O&A seem really cool, but I'm also hesitant because it seems like it's maybe too crazy for me.

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-26 09:03:22 Reply

At 6/26/14 08:17 AM, WrightOnTarget wrote: Going through the last few pages and no mention of Primetime Sam Roberts. Aw... I don't actually watch wrestling, never have, but I'm a huge O&A nerd and I heard Sam is getting pretty popular in the wrestling world. I also love hearing of O&A themed signs, especially the hugely noticeable "The Todd Show Sucks".

I kinda want to get in to wrestling, it seems so fucking crazy and the guys who come on O&A seem really cool, but I'm also hesitant because it seems like it's maybe too crazy for me.

Well, try watching a show or two of Raw and see if you enjoy it. If you do, great! If you don't then at least you tried.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-26 09:27:41 Reply

At 6/18/14 10:00 AM, Radaketor wrote: Seth has a new attire
"Seth Rollins debuted a new look at the June 17th Smackdown tapings, appearing in tight all black leather trousers and vest. There is also a substantial silver belt to complete the look which is reminiscent of a villainous superhero."

Why make him look like a bad guy if he's always been the most neutral of the group?

Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-26 09:43:57 Reply

At 6/26/14 09:27 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Why make him look like a bad guy if he's always been the most neutral of the group?

Shock value.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-27 04:58:50 Reply

At 6/26/14 09:43 AM, Radaketor wrote: Shock value.

Very pitiful shock value.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-28 14:01:29 Reply

Predictions:

Kane and Rollins are winning the MITB matches tomorrow. Seems shitty but likely.

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-28 14:08:42 Reply

At 6/28/14 02:01 PM, ZJ wrote: Predictions:

Kane and Rollins are winning the MITB matches tomorrow. Seems shitty but likely.

I heard Cena vs Lesnar was pretty heavily rumoured for Summerslam, so I'd go Cena and Rollins for the MITB matches.

Wyatt Family to take the tag belts from the Usos.

Paige to retain against Naomi.

Goldust and Stardust beating Rybaxel

Rusev beating Big E

Summer Rae beating Layla

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 07:46:40 Reply

At 6/28/14 02:08 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/28/14 02:01 PM, ZJ wrote: Predictions:

I heard Cena vs Lesnar was pretty heavily rumoured for Summerslam, so I'd go Cena and Rollins for the MITB matches.

I would say Reigns wins it and then Seth cashes in on him, but that's just me.

Wyatt Family to take the tag belts from the Usos.

Probably

Paige to retain against Naomi.

Haven't seen a divas match in weeks so i have no opinion on this one

Goldust and Stardust beating Rybaxel

Probably

Rusev beating Big E

I'd say Big E would win but i don't think WWE's gonna ends Rusev's streak just yet so i agree.

Summer Rae beating Layla

Fandango's former and current partners are in the PPV but he isn't, that's just shit.

Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 07:58:12 Reply

At 6/29/14 07:46 AM, Radaketor wrote: Fandango's former and current partners are in the PPV but he isn't, that's just shit.

He's the guest referee for that match.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 20:22:12 Reply

The Usos vs The Wyatts was a very entertaining match.

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 20:35:43 Reply

I smell a Cameron heel turn coming up.

Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 20:40:49 Reply

At 6/29/14 08:35 PM, Radaketor wrote: I smell a Cameron heel turn coming up.

Hopefully coupled with a big Naomi push, because she was superb there. Way better than Paige, who has been pretty middling since she's come up to the main roster.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 23:08:12 Reply

Cenawinslol

What a joke, the Contract Ladder Match was so good and then they shit all over it with the Title Match

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 23:48:19 Reply

At 6/29/14 11:08 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: Cenawinslol

We're used to it

ToddM
ToddM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-29 23:52:01 Reply

What a joke, the Contract Ladder Match was so good and then they shit all over it with the Title Match

Who was the most logical person to win it? The fact is Cena is getting fed to Lesner at SummerSlam. He is the only one that can afford to lose and not be forgotten about like ADR Sheamus and the Miz.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-30 00:02:20 Reply

At 6/29/14 11:52 PM, ToddM wrote:

Who was the most logical person to win it? The fact is Cena is getting fed to Lesner at SummerSlam. He is the only one that can afford to lose and not be forgotten about like ADR Sheamus and the Miz.

It wasn't that Cena won it was how he won. The whole match was dull compared to the Contract Match and Cena spent half of it outside the ring and eating finishers before he magically pops out of nowhere, lands two consecutive AAs and then grabs the titles uncontested. It was stupid. Bray Wyatt, Reigns, and Cesaro all had an underwhelming amount of involvement and it felt like they cared more about letting Sheamus, Orton, and Cena get the bulk of the action for whatever reason.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-30 00:22:31 Reply

At 6/30/14 12:02 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
It wasn't that Cena won it was how he won. The whole match was dull compared to the Contract Match and Cena spent half of it outside the ring and eating finishers before he magically pops out of nowhere, lands two consecutive AAs and then grabs the titles uncontested. It was stupid. Bray Wyatt, Reigns, and Cesaro all had an underwhelming amount of involvement and it felt like they cared more about letting Sheamus, Orton, and Cena get the bulk of the action for whatever reason.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your assessment. This could be forgiven if it eventually led to a Cena v. Bryan match of some sort in the no heels style of Hogan v. Warrior.

I liked how the match with Big E played out. He obviously lost, but I liked how it wasn't really a squash match. Are they building up to Big E finally going to break Rusev's streak at Summer Slam?

Also, Stardust is great.

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-06-30 07:18:39 Reply

I thought it was a good show on the whole. Cena was the only choice for the WWEWHC win, even if the match itself was rubbish, so it's hard to get too worked up for it. Outside of that, Adam Rose vs Sandow and Layla vs Summer Rae I thought every match was good, although I did miss the Rybaxel vs Goldust and Stardust one.

Ambrose and Rollins can feud forever and I will not mind one bit, they're phenomenal together. Ladder match was excellent, and that fucking suplex spot blew my mind. Thought Ambrose was actually dead, looked lethal.

Usos vs Wyatts was really fun and the right team won. I've got a horrible feeling we'll not see much of The Usos on TV once they drop the belts, and that can only be a bad thing.

Naomi vs Paige was a surprise in that Naomi was the star of the match. Paige's new finisher is way better than the Paige Turner, too. Not up there with some of the fantastic women's wrestling we get out of NXT, but a hell of a lot better than most WWE divas matches.

Rusev vs Big E was maybe the biggest shock of the night, because their last match wasn't anything to write home about. Really liked it and would love to see a round 3 with Big E finally getting his win. Rusev's flying kick thing is awesome, too.

BBS Signature
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-01 09:10:50 Reply

That Raw was bizarre.

In a show that had both Chris Jericho and AJ Lee returning, a Jack Swagger promo was the best part of the night.

So ready for more face Zeb promos.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-02 20:38:21 Reply

Jericho is BACK!

That makes me happy.

wolfe
wolfe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-03 08:06:05 Reply

Who else thinks John Cena is so overrated?

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-03 13:23:11 Reply

At 7/3/14 08:06 AM, wolfe wrote: Who else thinks John Cena is so overrated?

I think most wrestling fans think he's overrated.

Unless they're pre-pubescent kids, teenage girls or adult women.
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-03 15:22:17 Reply

At 7/1/14 09:10 AM, TheMaster wrote: So ready for more face Zeb promos.

ABout time!

Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-04 09:09:25 Reply

At 7/1/14 09:10 AM, TheMaster wrote: That Raw was bizarre.

In a show that had both Chris Jericho and AJ Lee returning, a Jack Swagger promo was the best part of the night.

So ready for more face Zeb promos.

Since when are you into wrestling, David?
The development pleases me, regardless.

Also, Ambrose/Rollins is going to be a feud for the ages, mark my words. Everything they do together is just gold. If Ambrose doesn't win the WWEWHC within the next three years, something is intrinsically wrong.

Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-04 15:40:17 Reply

At 7/4/14 09:09 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Since when are you into wrestling, David?
The development pleases me, regardless.

Since the first Raw of 2013. First I'd watched since like 2002.

BBS Signature
Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-04 17:08:34 Reply

At 7/4/14 09:09 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Also, Ambrose/Rollins is going to be a feud for the ages, mark my words. Everything they do together is just gold. If Ambrose doesn't win the WWEWHC within the next three years, something is intrinsically wrong.

I would like to see Ziggler vs Rollins instead, the matches they had were pretty good.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-07 14:07:04 Reply

At 7/3/14 01:23 PM, Radaketor wrote:
I think most wrestling fans think he's overrated.

I have hated John Cena since he first started in WWE, back when he did not have a gimmick.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-08 18:23:56 Reply

He is overrated, but not in the fans eyes, in the company's eyes. John Cena is a great wrestler anyone who doubts that is a fool. He is talented, he can do the work, and he does the work. He used to be really great on the microphone, but he has been degraded to a golden boy for Vince. Vince always wants his golden boy, he had Hulk Hogan for the 80's and during the 90's he had Stone Cold who was an anti-hero which became Stone Cold and The Rock for years. After their departure, John Cena took the helm.

John Cena came in with his gimmick as a heel, and he was a pretty good heel. I don't know when he made his face turn, but I know it hit its stride when he became the United States Champion at WrestleMania XX. John Cena left with an injury and was out for a while. He came back as the surprise 30th entrant at the Royal Rumble and everybody was excited.

There were people though who started to not like Cena, because this face gimmick was getting old, while others loved it. So you had the "Let's go Cena!" "Cena Sucks!" chants being done.

Cena needs to turn heel, that needs to happen. I don't think it ever will though. It was amazing when WCW turned Hogan heel. Seems WWE is blind to that though.

Radaketor
Radaketor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2014-07-10 06:24:40 Reply

At 7/8/14 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Cena needs to turn heel, that needs to happen. I don't think it ever will though. It was amazing when WCW turned Hogan heel. Seems WWE is blind to that though.

If Cena turns heel all his merch will go down the drain, all the little kids and teenage girls who supported him will stop liking him and WWE would lose money.
And the Make a Wish thing he does, if he turns heel a lot of those kids wouldn't want to meet him.
I guess he'd turn heel in one of his last runs as a wrestler.